All Comments on 'Susan's Consequences - One Year Later'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments (Page 2)
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

One way to look at it

He has the best of all worlds now. He divorced his cheating wife. He got custody of the kids. She lives at the house to take care of his kids. He has his own place where he fucks anyone he wants. He goes come and sees his kids and fucks the cunt sometimes. (Ha Ha) No strings because their divorced. She fucked up and has nothing to say.

Another way to look at it

Oh never mind. Maybe next comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

?????????

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again, still don’t get the name change, but I do like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nag, trash

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

That's it? That's the end?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Jon-Jon or Ron-Ron?

And yes, this is rubbish, a stupid ending to a reasonable story. You fucked up here Stoney.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did she fuck that other dude. She, despite her mental issues, should be destroyed physically and mentally. She's a piece of shit, even if she gives him her pissy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, concise and well-paced short story - fuck people who either can't get it, or are incapable of seeing anything that isn't black & white

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Realistic. Complex issues, deep feelings, many victims, no heroes, lots of shades of gray.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Dude, you only wrote this a month later and changed the name from Chrissie to Susan. Doh!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Another Story..

...that reinforces the concept that the divorce lawyers are the only winner$$. Well done, Mr. Webb.

Keep 'em comin'.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 2 years ago

Yeah, it reads like a sequel, but where's the mention of the original story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a work of fiction that unfortunately plays out too often in real life. Thank you for this story. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you serious? No real discussion during his wife’s cheating, no part 1 where all this happened, just a summary of the events. Sorry, doesn’t measure for my tastes. Finally, it seems incomplete. What happened after? There’s other things I could point to, such as him starting his business that he wouldn’t’ve done if not for the divorce. Just too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's psychobabble, it makes him less of a cuckold. If you put things differently she didn't actually cuckold him she just went mental for a while so it doesn't count.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Laughably bad excuse to cover up a piss poor cuck story.

You little closeted gay men who try and hide the thought of other cocks and living vicariously through a woman in a story, is truly amusing. Its not like it works on us, but its still worth a chuckle.

Here's hoping you get that closet door open someday cuckyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know Susan loves me because she cuckolded me with a younger man and told me I was to old and ugly to get another woman. Just because after that I let her in the house and give her comfort sex means nothing. Her kids can grow up with this example now to lok forward to and give a a similar neutered response when their spouses do it to them. Cuckoldand cheats raise the same and this is probably on steroids. His buddies were right on the money. She got her lover cake and now she has he family. It's one of those Lit cuckold pretend consequence thingys.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only because he divorced the skanky, slut, bitch.

The rest of it is a pathetic RAAC that is very thinly disguised.

Payback demands consequences and these were way too few and lite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It all makes sense, I have a rare insite to depression. I found myself one night standing on a high bridge in a closed campground, I wouldnt have been found for weeks. I walked miles to get to that blasted bridge and dont remember a step of it. Gladly Im here still. 18 months of therapy and still going. Its the deepest,darkest pit you can imagine and NO way out alone. A couple found me that next morning, she sat with me and talked as her husband walked to get ohone service. I felt betrayed at first but i think god for them every hour Im awake now. There is still darkness but i know there is a light somewhere through the dark. R Bachman

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

Good story.

I was going to expand a bit on the psych issues but then I read the comments left here and can only assume most of the commenters have never had a lasting relationship nor had to face the reality of mental illness. I feel so sorry for your lack of experience and empathy.

Was the story unrealistic? Yes. But please remember it's a story no a new article.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"If I could go back to the way it was before Susan went crazy.." Back in the days of the Freudian psychotherapy hocus pocus "sophisticates" attempted to absolve people from moral agency through rhetoric involving "complexes" and "syndromes". Further back people tried to absolve themselves from the evil they did through claiming demonic possession ("De Debil made me do it."). Today "sophisticates" attempt to medicalize evil choices by invoking words like "bipolar" and "depression." All of these evasions are directed at deflecting attention away from a fundamental fact of human nature: people sometimes deliberately choose to do things that are evil. A society that fails to punish evil choices is broken and degenerating. As far as Susan is concerned, the only morally relevant question is whether she knew she was committing adultery. Her threats against her husband represent an entirely different level of evil. Nothing in the story suggested that she didn't understand she was committing adultery, and her threats actually reinforce the fact that she was aware. We don't fail to convict child molesters, bank robbers, or murderers because someone claims the defendant was depressed or bipolar. Instead The M’Naghten Rule is applied, which basically asks if the defendant knew he was committing a crime. Even if Susan was depressed or bipolar, she is still fully morally responsible for her actions, just as she would be legally responsible. Claiming that she is less culpable because of "this problem" or "that problem" is simply morally wrong.

All that aside, the story is an extreme case of LW trope reconciliation for the kids. IRL, that sort of reconciliation is absolutely toxic for reasons many have commented on regarding other stories. In this case, the author has the MC creating a very stressful, ambiguous, and unprincipled home environment for the children. If this were real life, what the MC did was probably the very worst thing he could do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you think this is a cuckold story you're a moron and your vocabulary is atrocious. Or more likely you are turned on by the idea and just like saying the word over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JUST ANOTHER WEAK PATHETIC CUCK MC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another story ended before it was done. One star.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"He was, and I'm afraid still is bitter about what his mother did." - I wouldn't be concerned about it. Let her suffer with his bitterness,

\

He acts like her suffering with her family relationships is payment for him taking her back, but she had that anyway.

\

If he got to stay in the house, why is he in an apartment?

\

I still think the ending is weak.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

The problem with this explanation is he's struggling with emotions at the start of the story. But then he "mans up" and brags to his buddies on how his life is so great now. It doesn't match up, ergo he's still under control of the cheating slut. Nor is he doing much in fixing his kids issues with the divorce.

A sad, lazy, pathetic excuse for manhood. Mr. Webb shit the bed with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One possible ending. I know the BTBitchers will be screaming for her head and since it's a fictional story I can understand that mindset. But people with serious issues like depression need to be cut some slack and get the help that they need.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

RTCF,,,read the comments first. even though it's one page, it screams "skip to the end and read the comments first". Waste of time. ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

literally wimpier cuck faggot stance than the previous part .

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage, not worth reading. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1*-enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An author trying to creatively make a hapless cuckold into something meaningful. It made the cuckold even more pathetic than alot of cuckolds with his rationalzing and deserving of scorn . But it gives you insight into how shallow weak people twist things to keep their perception of self dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No idea why everyone is so upset i thought it was good story. Not every story has to have complete revenge, most people would rather have their family back when the dust settles. You can really see who hasnt gone through these things by their comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JON IS A CUCK 😅😅

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

4 stars - while I do not condone the behavior of the wife, I understand what the effects of depression and bi-polar can do to normally decent people. I really like the way the husband dealt with his wife by going through with the divorce. Now he and the children are more protected than they were while being married to her. If she goes off on another wild ride on the upside of her bi-polar - his children will be protected from her lapses of judgment and the inevitable depression that always follows the up-side. He just has to make sure she and he gets tested for STD's every couple of weeks (before he ever has sex with her), or he chooses to always use a condom.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I give this 5 stars. I commend his ability to selflessly create a situation for the best interest of his kids even if it’s ripping his heart out. He’s a better man than I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this submission was not inspired by nici's well known “Something We Have to Talk About," the universe is a very small place. Yep, it must be almost tiny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Going well. But where's the middle and ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are some very insecure folks reading stories on this site. They're blindly obsessed with cuckoldry. Any woman who looks at another man is cuckolding her husband, and if that man doesn't destroy her totally, he's beneath their contempt as a "fuggin' cuuuck!" That tells me they are pathologically damaged and insecure. They probably live alone and judge everything in the world as "cuck shit" or "potential cuck shit". At least whilst reading and commenting here, they're not spreading misery and pain in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"But I know without question that she still loves me deeply." Really? So why, then did she take up with a toyboy lover then mock her husband, telling him that he was too old, fat and ugly to be capable of finding himself another woman? Not sure I know which of the two is more delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, no, no! “Mental illness” doesn’t excuse her choices. She chose evil over her family. A Father’s duty is to get the crazy witch AWAY from his children. Use her behavior and diagnosis to ensure sole custody with no visitation. Then go find a better woman to be the wife and mother in the family.

ZK

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What's topically interesting about this stupid little excerpt is that all the shit his friends were giving him was heartedly deserved. I mean this guy was not just a cuckold but he reacted completely irrationally as far as his actual family is concerned.

Instead of having custody of the kids, the house and control of visitation he ceded all of that to his crazy ass wife. Wow good job there Dickless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's got this entire dysfunctional situation going with his ex-wife. He got custody. The house. She has to.pay child support. And through her actions she was judged to not be safe to be around her children...the restraining order.

OK. So he should be living in the house. Raising rhe kids. Based on her diagnosis with the mental illnesses...and her medication how is it now that she living in the home. Seems to be the primary caregiver to the kids and he has an apartment elsewhere?

And this is all "what's best for the kids"?

In what way is having an evil crazy bitch as the primary caregiver a good thing?

And let's not even get into the whole shit show that is him sleeping with this stupid cunt. And having sex with her skanky ass?

How is that a good thing for his kids?

"Your mom and I divorced because she cheated. Was a horrible and faithless wife. Has serious mental and emotional issues. Was dangerous enough at one time to have a restraining order in place. But hey...every once in a while I'm gonna be sleeping with her and banging her. Even tho I don't really love her. And I'm occasionally gonna bang some other chicks when I want. But this is really good for us as a family."

Huh? This makes zero God damned sense. How in any way is this shit show of a home life in any way healthy for anyone in this family?

I'm a fan of this author generally. But this story...as an obvious attempt to finish Nici's stupid ass story...is just really really dumb.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Fucking another man for months is unforgiveable. He's a simp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... I don’t think, this whole situation ends well for the husband, if his ex. She will prob find him on a safe one night, and kill him and the other woman. I realize what people say about having sex with crazy women, but it isnt worth it... 3 stars.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Sometimes we need to walk in the other guys shoes to fully understand what they’re going through. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. Everything ends up rosy. The husband gets his wife back, and can screw other women. Quite the hallmark ending. However..... This is not, how the real world works. Wifey had her taste of young cock. The fact that she expected hubby to allow her to slut around, just shows her level of disrespect for him. No way in hell, do the two of them reform a relationship. And if he got custody of the kids, and child support, he wouldn’t have risked that, by allowing her to re- establish residency in the family home. Here is a thought, to examine. During WW2, American troops generally had a high regard for human life. This was also apparent on how they treated civilians in occupied territory. However, Japanese troops were known, to surrender, and then blow themselves up, and their captors, with grenades. Over 20,000 Japanese troops defended Iwo Jima. Of that, 216 surrendered in battle. American troops had started to shoot, Japanese troops who were surrendering. This is because it thought it was unsafe to capture them. The troops doing this, had no moral qualms about it. When your wife does to you, what this guy went through, any love towards her is lost. She is untrustworthy, and expendable. Banzai! 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC is a stupid CUCK

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

A sad pitiful attempt to redeem Susan. You don’t understand shit about bipolar disorder so don’t use that as your vehicle to excuse her behavior. The pussy ass husband is still a cuckold and the author is a pussy. She fell in love with another man. No self respecting man would ever forgive that shit. Just more one star garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have killed the whore and her master. What ever happened to the other asshole? If the opportunity arose, the slut would stop in front of a big truck, and the man she loved, too. She's the one that said nobody would want Jon... The slut is breathing air needed by decent people...

32419573241957about 1 year ago

Good story! Some times you give yourself up to help others in this case for his children and a wife that even he had no idea she had problems. We all know that your first instinct is hurt and anger until you know the underlying facts and see the overall picture. I can only imagine the turmoil you would go through in the same situation. All the comments of anger and BTB didn't put themselves in his place. Drop the anger and open your eyes first if your still angry after knowing the facts that's on you Jon did what he felt was the best All the way around more for his children than himself I believe.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

It seems like a lot of people have a problem with is story. I think it speaks to a man’s commitment to his vows… you know?, in sickness and in health. Mental illness was the underlying factor. Mental illness is a terrible sickness in all of its forms. The true victims were the kids, and it seems like he’s working to make it better for them. Yes, it sucks when people cheat.. it’s never justified. It’s not condoning the act if you do your best to move past it for the greater good, in this case, the children. This story is not about a husband being a simp. It’s about a father who sets his pain aside in order to help the kids suffer the least. - That it was mental illness, and being treated for it, is an amazing thing. That she realized the depth of destruction that her actions created is encouraging. That she is torn up by what she had done is encouraging. It won’t make things easy, but it will make them better. In this case, it is a blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is he in an apartment and she in the house? He got the house, custody, and support. If he wants to "help" her let her visit and she can be a friend with benefits. I understand what he is saying but again, she would be in the apartment.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 1 year ago

Everyone touched by a divorce suffers. Even if the suffering isn't apparent at all times, no one comes out unscathed. Most people pick themselves up and stumble forward and make the best they can of things. That is what Jon has done. And it sounds like he has done ok. His alternative would have been to devise a home-made electric chair, set it up in the town square across from City Hall, strap the old battle-ax into it and fry her. That option would incur certain disadvantages.

BlankefordBlankeford12 months ago

This story almost sounds like it is a follow up to your story https://www.literotica.com/s/consequences-of-chrissies-new-love. Is that the true reason for this story, or just a lot of similarities between the two by accident?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

First thing is John needs to get a new bowling ball for league night. Using the one from the ex in going to keep reminding him of her and messing up his game.

I can understand that John got an apartment for himself even though he got the house in the divorce to keep his dating and happy sex life separate from his children. I don’t understand giving his wife the master bedroom and him using the guest room on nights he stays at the house. It seems that she should be in guest room as a reminder that she abandoned the marriage and destroyed the family.

You did a good job of showing infidelity and divorce affect every member of the family.

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

I just wish that you would identify what story this was supposed to be a continuation of. If it is supposed to be a continuation of Consequences of Chrissies New Love, you need to get the wife's name straight.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

A more honest story about divorce and trying to heal than 90% of the stories on this site.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

You never know what is happening inside someone else's family.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Susan vs Chrissie

OK. Hopefully, I got this correct.

This was a sequel to the original story. Susan's Consequences was the title of the original. However, the author rewrote parts of the story (mostly the middle) and renamed the wife to Chrissie and giving it a new title "Consequences of Chrissies New Love." I'm guessing he did this because getting a story update posted on this site makes pulling teeth seem like child's play.

It's actually easier to post a new story than update an existing one. (Probably, because the moderators' focus is to post new stories and get to the updates when they can. Problem is the update get into a perpetual backburner state).

Of course, the question is why didn't he change the instances of Susan to Chrissie for this sequel to match the rewritten version especially since the sequel has the later post date? That's a question only the author can answer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a realistic look at a family, divorce and its consequences.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Susan did come out better...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. A brilliant short, poignant, story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not the ending of this tale of the one before.

Still, an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i have a niece who is bipolar and has physical problems besides . the one detail that the author didn't go into about the medication is cost . my brother said it's a damn good thing she has good insurance,because if she didn't it's about $6,000 a MONTH . how could anybody afford to pay that ??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now I understand the comment that someone said about this author only writing raac’s.

As bad as a divorce is, living with his wife part time, and still having sex, will not be a good example for his kids. He should have went for full custody, since she has mental issues. And the idea that wifey pays child support is ludicrous under the circumstances. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucking loser. Just like most of the author's writings

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like your style of writing esp this tale resonates with real life except no one wins everyone loses but hopefully live goes continues and time fades the hurt.

Thanks for sharing your tale.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

A husband that shows some compassion for a "sick" wife, pretty unique on Literotica. I enjoyed it and viewed it as a snapshot early in the journey of their marriage and where that marriage ends up is unknown.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

I am still not sure why, but I am saving this story as a favorite. It was a baring of the soul, for all concerned. Very well written

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As Paul Harvey would have said 'and that's the rest of the story! A nice piece - thank you Stoney.

somewhere east of Omaha

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Makes a person think. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The score tells the story.... This is one of your lower scored stories....

nixroxnixrox2 months ago

5 stars - my brother and youngest son have been inflicted with an horrendous medical condition called bi-polar. No it does not cost very much to control it with medication, and it can be somewhat controlled with a strict diet and lots of exercise.

But in this story, with the wife going off the deep end and destroying her marriage - I feel this method of dealing with the aftermath is probably a fair and much better choice for their children's wellbeing. When the last child has moved out is the time for this couple to settle the score and to decide how they want to live the rest of their lives.

When you are in your seventies like I am - you can look back and see some pretty awful mistakes, or choices you made - but choosing to stay together for the sake of the children is the best choice I ever made.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think this version is better than the longer 're-done' version. In the longer version, the in-laws were great, kids were great, but the counseling was mechanical, and never any discussion about the real reason: mental disease (i.e. bipolar). In the longer version, there was some implied armchair "analysis" about a perfect storm of mid-life crisis and the other younger guy being wracked with guilt over the death ofnhis wife and Susan being too trusting and compassionate. But Susan comes off as sooooo delusional, with so much denial and vitriol but then sadness, that it almost certainly could ONLY be bipolar (had cycles of her.mania and depression). But was never addressed. Here it is at least mentioned. My only critique hear is that unlike the longer story, in this one he no longer loves his wife. That is his choice. But is inconsistent with being FWB with her and stating together with the kids post-divorce. If he doesn't love her, despite her getting treatment, her massive guilt afterwards, and her still intensely in love with the MC, regardless, then move on. Still this is 5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

I read it again and I still like it. I'm not sure that I agree with the "friends with benefits", but I do understand it. Depressed or not, she knew the rules and crossed the line. Now she needs to earn back what she lost. There is something to be said for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

nixrox is right about staying with the kids, especially if the spouse has mental or substance abuse issues. The PROBLEM is that the BTB/Once-a-cheater idiots on here and the crowd on Reddit and other social media help tear apart salvageable families dispensing what can best be described as self-interested, unfounded advice. Much of it is purportedly backed by "science," like one-size-fits-all, is real, you know. Every family is different, every person in that family creates dynamic pressures and opportunities in that family. Posters in Loving Wives, Reddit, or other sites see everyone else through the lens of their experiences, outcomes, and biases. As a marriage and family counselor for 28 years, my first "Do Not" to clients is: "...seek advice or discuss your problems on social media, in self-help groups or in Internet forums. Strangers place THEIR interests foremost and not yours."

desecrationdesecration26 days ago

Lots of families stay together after affairs for the kids. Once the kids are gone, the parents split as well. The trust, faith, and respect will never come back. If your spouse cheats on you, you will never respect them again, because you know they do not really respect you.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson19 days ago

In sickness and in health....

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

So he stayed with the whore, his friends are right, he is a wimp, and he's going to raise wimps

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The last scene should have played out exactly the same without her, they don't need her at all

nixroxnixrox8 days ago

5 stars - the TRUST is gone forever.

They will never experience the love they shared when they first got married.

What they have now is an empty shell, with both of them ACTING happy for the kids.

Meanwhile, he is saving every penny he can and squirreling it away for the RV he is going to buy a few weeks before their last child leaves the house for college. He will volunteer to take their last child to college, and then he will head westward, by himself and his new life on the road. She will eventually wonder why he has not returned or called - only to discover a note left in his bedside drawer explaining that he will never speak to her again - after all, they are divorced - why should he?

Then she finds out - he quit his job, sold everything he was not taking on the road with him - with no forwarding address or contact information. His kids are in constant daily conversation with their dad, but rarely talk to their mother more than once a month at best. His life on the road has become a new, life-changing experience. He has made many new friends - some with benefits - but he rarely stays in one spot more than a few months.

This kind of ending would work for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous