All Comments on 'Susan's Consequences - One Year Later'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Isn't this a sequel to another authors story (Title and author escape me now but someone will ID it) Just thought those credits would be somewhere at the beginning or ending.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

A good story that I fear will get undeservedly trashed.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Guy is a cuck

Also

"To add to Susan's problems, she recently found out that she is bipolar and has to take medication. "

Bipolar disorder dont crop up on old sluts in their 40s

One last thing

Title is Susans consequences

What consequence has she suffered that we didnt already know about from the last story?

Aside from the magical case of bipolar slut disorder

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventureralmost 4 years ago
you changed Chrissies name to Susan.

This reads like a continuation of Consequences of Chrissie's New Love with all the children's names the same and the setup the same.

Interesting follow up though

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Sad, but I guess he did the best he could in the fucked up mess she created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not sure what to think

I like the story but in someways I also feel like she came out a winner. Mental issues or not she cheated for months and now has her home, kids, husband, etc. Sure it is not like before she cheated but if he stuck to his original plans it could be so much worse for her. His business may be good and his relationship with his kids was always good but he has the town talking about him, a cheating wife, and only gets occasional FWB.

If I were in that situation she would have the apartment not the house and I would constantly drive her mad by referring to her as "the slut" and no way would I have sex. If I ever caved in it would be condom only and I wouldn't give a rats ass about her satisfaction. Just get my nuts off and go to sleep.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Interesting and a decent short.

Not exactly palatable to me.

Having sex with the deranged slut is a very bad call.

Staying overnight for the kids isn't bad except for him moving on. He could find a good woman who wasn't a nasty, deranged cheating cunt.

Bi polar my ass. Many ways to deal with it and her destruction was her choice.

It was still an interesting take.

ConnarConnaralmost 4 years ago
Batsh*t crazy....

Is not a mental issue. It‘s a way of life for bitches. :)

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Ok

He got the house and the kids BUT he was headed to HIS apartment while she was at HOME with the kids. ????? And he did not destroy the "wounded bird" who knowingly fucked a married woman because?????

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Title is confusing: "One Year Later" I was expecting a reference to another story.

BTW, he took out the 5 and 7 pin, but the 5 pin was still standing?

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THOSE MARRIAGE VOWS ARE HARD TO MAINTAIN

especially when sickness and health become predominant..TK U MLJ LV NV

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Good story but when did Chrissie change her name to Susan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feels like

Another continuation of nici's talk about story. Like the conversation here with his friends.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 4 years ago
Different twist

I found the story worth sticking with because it took a different look at the otherwise tired divorce and follow-up story. I guess I would have enjoyed some more erotic content (note the name of this site) also because I was interested in what their sexual relationship was really like after all that had occurred.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Entertaining story but when did Chrissy change her name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All I can say is

Can you explain what I just read?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed the read. I bowled for many years and I never had teammates that were that shitty. Very good snapshot of what a separated family looks like.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Another take on "Something we have to talk about"

LW classic that lives on in so many other authors versions. Thanks

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
I agree with Tazz

He nailed it in his comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A few shaky areas in the story. I looked but the original story was not on your list. You should have referenced it.

TrustingagainTrustingagainalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the concept....

I really enjoyed the concept as it first started, just several inconsistencies that left me confused. As far as it being short, that was fine for dressing down his friends but it begged for more - as do I.

But who knows I, by no means, am no literary person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sounds like someone abusing her illness

1 sad, down, miserable are moods, depressed is a medical condition.

2 depression is one part of bi polar. If she were in the depressed part of the cycle chances are she would NOT have an affair, chances are she would do very little. It's called depression for a reason.

3 unsafe sex is sometimes part of the manic phase. The manic phase depending on BP1 or BP2 will last at most a few weeks to as little as 3 or 4 days. Before some semblance of an even keel. If she were rapid cycling then it would be bleeding obvious something was wrong.

My suggestion is to steer clear of using illnesses as a reason for someone's behaviour unless you know it in detail.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Nice.

It didn't answer all questions,

but came close.

The plot was clever and well done.

I would've thrown out the bowling ball

and not fucked the slut.

But I do agree with doing what's best

for your kids.

Top ratings from me.

turtle9666turtle9666almost 4 years ago
Life is complicated

You painted a picture that seems more real than beloved btb or hated cuck stories.

Well done.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Have a friend who went throw almost exactly what happened in this story. Only difference was that he didn’t divorce her. Still together now 30 years. Kids turned out well and she has now become very connected to the church. So to each his own every situation is different.

TnicollTnicollalmost 4 years ago
Something We Have to Talk About

I thought it was a follow up to Nici’s story.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

As much as I love the BTB stories, I prefer realistic stories. Sometimes reconciliation is possible, sometimes it is not. This was a good story about what can really happen. Could they get back together? Maybe, she did have a mental illness but whether or not you can get past that and rebuild is unknown. Again, thank you for a thoughtful, and realistic story. I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"To begin with, Susan had mental issues."

Deus ex Machina: an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

<P>

Face it, that's all it is. Instead of making the effort to write a reason why she did what she did, a reason that would apply if she were fine, you took a way that was geared solely to absolve her of her actions. "Oh, can't blame her for what she did, she was sick."

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

We do what works for us!

5

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

Just in case you don't know, the story is another take on Nici's "Something We Have To Talk About". This gives one version of what could have happened. I found it more interesting than I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whats the difference

between this one and "Chrissy's one true love" .... they both seem to have identical plots along with the same number of children and even end very similar

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 4 years ago
wonderful story

Thanks for sharing a story and a different type of story about loving wives. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I get it

Things aren't always cut and dry. He made decisions based on the needs of his children.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
Kind of an eh? Story

If her mental illness was the reason she cheated she wasn't responsible for it,so this isn't really a btb. If she really loved him,why was she so cruel to him,threatening to rape him in the divorce, it makes no sense,that isn't the act of someone mentally ill,that is someone just plain mean. And how did she end up with the kids and the house? The story implies that he relented,bc in the divorce he got custody and the house..so did he get the decree amended? Did he decide the kids were better with mom despite the fact they hated her? Doesn't make sense

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago
Having his children's love, what a father wants most.

You said in one page what it takes others to say in many pages. But it all came together at the breakfast table...he got his young son, Kyle, to talk, to be himself, (Kyle was such a happy little kid before all this. Now he's a quiet and timid little soul). THAT is the ICING of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Realistic

From a mental health point of view. My mom was like this woman. So believe me I know. Well done. Very very good. I am sure it took some doing to write it. Kind of like laptopwriter when he wrote about the girl being molested. Very difficult for me to read. But he wrote it so well and realustic. 5 stars to both of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story

Sounds like the guy doesn't have clue about his life and is making excuses for his own failings and divorce. He's a wimp plain and simple. Good story all around though. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The husband was faithful and good

Hubby honored his wedding vows even though wifey didn't. He hasn't forgiven her yet but I think he will. He did this for his children. Keeping solemn vows is difficult and many lack the courage and honor required. If they both work together they can recover the love they once had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another sequel to Nici's story.

As sequels go not a bad effort, but in my opinion not the best one.

Not BTB and not RAAC, but in the safe middle ground

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Worse!

I thought the first story didn’t work as a reconciliation, but you DoubleDown on it and made it twice as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Very well done, but can't wait for more!

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Well done. Great perspective on a damaged relationship and how everyone suffers when a spouse goes off the rails. Please, keep writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's accurate enough

When you cheat, you suffer. I'v cheated on people, and been cheated on.

IF you have a single moral bone in your body, you'll probably feel like shit about cheating on your partner, full stop.

I suffer from depression, and that can maybe help tempt someone to cheat. But I think her bipolar has a lot more to do with it. I know depression makes you seek out and become a junkie for temporary thrills and comforts. But as a general rule, depression just keeps you in bed all day. But bipolar, with the manic swings, is far more likely to push someone to do thrill seeking like an affair. In any case, no one comes out a winner when even one person cheats.

I will stress though that if the cheater feels no remorse over it, it's a dead relationship.

Nothing is going to salvage that. As the man though, he came out on top. Women are far more selfish than society paints them. We bash men for being selfish about mate selection, but it's not a gender issue. Women are just as selfish. So when he decided to lose weight, work on his career more, and overall become more attractive it really hurt his wife's superiority complex. It reversed immediately into jealousy and insecurity. And while women beat men by literal miles when they are younger in dating, it reverses as she ages. A healthy man in his 40s will be two times more attractive than a healthy woman in her 40s. And that skewed ratio keeps growing until they're roughly 60. That's one reason marriage and monogamy exists. You AGREE that the woman is more attractive, but let's ignore that and give the poor guy some reassurance of fidelity. And when they grow older, it gives the poor gal the same reassurances.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Almost good but to many misses, 3.7*. Her paramour got away with this???

*

She was diagnosed with mental issues that may have led her into the tryst actions until medication was introduced? We are to believe Jon allowed Susan back in after her diagnosis/meds to help his children cope but still kept her at arms length?!? My beef is he knew of his kids depression/issues but let her live in the house putting his kids at arms length too - not mush compassion of Jon towards his kids! As he saw a man-cave apartment would give him more booty calls but less responsibility towards his kids well being?!?.

*

At first this appears like a sweet story. But looking closer Jon turned on his kids becoming a real ass for his kids. He comes off as all caring but living afar --- then has an epiphany to see his kids so he detours from his man-cave apartment to his house (with a bonus booty call) - how BIG of him, not.

*

And as far as his bowling buddies - get on a new team, they suck (to even bring his divorce up for discussion/evaluation is a step to far - much less chasing him down in the parking lot to demand answers - one of them would be wearing my bowling ball).

*

Over the past year he goes through a tumultuous divorce and ALSO starts a new successful business - BS.

We can assume that Jon's real reason for letting Susan back in the house, is so he can abandon his kids, to work long hours on a new business - what a great compassionate guy, not.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I like it as a follow on to your original story, but why did you change her name from Chrissie to Susan? Still a good explanation, which I still don't care for, regarding his thinking on the partial reconciliation.

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374almost 4 years ago
Hi from Jedd Clampett...

BeBop is right, you probably got some unnecessary low marks.

The story was good. It's hard enough to write anything reasonably new, and even harder to try to build a reconciliation around a sick woman. I did "Dealing with Jessie" and one other, "My Life With Serena". They're hard to get right.

This was good, a five.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi/FirstBorn374)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Folow-up to the original was, ...

... a little thin. I was looking forward to some additional development, but it felt as though things were pretty much right where they had been at the close of the original story, .. at least not significantly different.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

So because she’s bipolar she has two names now, Chrissie and Susan, how does he know which one he’s talking to? Maybe that’s why he calls her babe or sweetie or sweetheart, it’s safer.

Also is the bipolar condition hereditary because Ron-Ron is also Jon-Jon that’s a hell of a lot of confusion for one household.

But hey it gets through a boring afternoon in lockdown Lol.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Again the editing has let you down. The confusion with the names of the main characters should never have happened. It detracts from what you are trying to achieve with the retelling of Nici’s woeful tale. Good story though.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Good story - nothing wrong here

It seems to me that the only thing "wrong" with this story is that most want painful, even fatal, revenge extracted on the cheating pair. It's a guilty pleasure of mine to enjoy that. Yet, forgiveness and understand yield rich rewards - often more sublime and powerful than revenge. So I'm rating this 5 stars. Thanks!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What is the point of this story?.To me it is just a procession of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused tale; curious writing

The narrative seems to continue a previous tale by the author, but shies away from doing so definitively. The narrator who worked for a dealership & switched to running his own auto repair shop is still doing so. The wife who was a nurse is now the ex who may still do that. The writer seems conflicted as to this being strictly a follow-up or breaking new ground. Unaccountably, wife Chrissie is now ex Susan; protagonist Ron Jamison is now Jon Freemont; oldest son Ron-Ron is now Jon-Jon--while the 2 youngest children are still Sally and Kyle. Chrissie, who we'd learned was suffering a severe mid-life crisis, has been upgraded as Susan to being bipolar, which is a whole different kettle of fish; but it is thrown off as if she dyed her hair purple. Bipolar would have consequences for her reliability as a full-time nurse and as a full-time parent; she might mostly be under control but prone to phases of being mercurial. Here, we are supposed to feel some cosmic karma that HE is now playing the field and knocking a piece off her as he wishes, while she is sorrowful, outta sorts with her kids, and basically miserable. The author leaves a confused story that is itself bipolar; it waxes and wanes between being revengeful and empathetic. Gonna be some screwed up kids in this household.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The same story as Chrissie but told as an aftermath with some name changes. It is more or less a sequel. Nice to see an aftermath. Consequences eh?..

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

This is a mature story about difficult choices. I liked it. Life can be hard sometimes and I admire his values and choices. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
??????

What a load of crap!

extemporeextemporeover 3 years ago
Not great, but a GOOD story.

Most of the stories on this site are not close to reality -- this one absolutely is.

Dealing with a mental illness is reality at its hardest and it makes for some fucking HARD situations that sure don't end with a nice cocktail before bed!

Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange

How can you knock the five pin down and have it still standing? Only two stars ⭐️ for this one.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Good story with empathy and understanding

To negative commenters: you are missing the point. Badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*

Great story, when it first began I was like ok normal story, but he gets over it and succeeds.

Good change in pace where we learn she's back, kind of funny she gets a sickness to almost excuse her behaviour but good one none the less.

Revenge can be seen from so many points, the top 2 is physical and mental done from the victims point of view, but when you let nature take its course you see that revenge can be just letting them see their errors of their ways with no way to fix things.

He was right to take her back in a way, for the kids sake I guess but that's it.

Could of made it a bit longer by maybe having a convo with the wife or maybe a Epilogue where you see how the children are doing.

But anyway good story :)

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Very well done. Sad but true of most divorce stories.. No one wins completely

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 10/16/20

You gave it 2 stars because he made an error of a bowling pin remaining vs. falling down??? Shit, that’s harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost one star

Lost one star because nothing on shit and revenge on boyfriend . She had mental issues . Boyfriend was a snake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NO Real Ending!

Should have gone further into the future!The story certainly ended abruptly. A sequel is called for at least.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

What kills the story is not the resolution of the marriage but the fact that the facts in the story don't make any sense.

In the parking lot the Husband tells his friends on the bowling team that he got to keep the house. Yet later on he starts to head back to his apartment and then decides to go visit Susan and the kids in the house. This of course makes no sense.

If he got to keep the house in the divorce hearings then why does he have an apartment?

If this author had written the story so that the wife was at her apartment and she was visiting him in the house with the kids .... This story Would be a lot better received by everybody. Because then it appears as if the wife has actually paid consequences and has lost something materially.

As others have pointed out people that are depressed you not have extramarital affair is.

Perhaps one can make the argument that if you are bipolar there might be a higher proclivity towards that condom behavior but not if you aren't clinically depressed.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hit close to home for me. Ex has bipolar and caused lots of issues for the kids and for me with her manipulation. I’m one of the lucky few men who gets primary custody. I don’t miss the crazy and I’m just glad for peace and quiet. Don’t have or want the opportunity to dip the wick in that mess again 👍

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

LOL Phil was 100% right. The pschyobabble rationalizations are meaningless noise to avoid thinking uncomfortable thoughts.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

The story line is interesting but the execution poor. Beside the mix up between who is living where the psychobabble about depression and bipolar disorder is medically inappropriate. Better to have indicated pre menopausal hormone imbalance as a contributing factor but even that does not excuse infidelity. It’s difficult to ignore the age old cause of selfishness as the overriding reason for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Consequences

Second story of yours I've read today(11/30/2020) without an ending. Good 4 star story . AGAIN, FINISH THE DAMN STORY ! PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The new twisted logic, no real life , existing for the kids, who are you kidding it's all about your insecurities and emasculation , wimp to the bone life is too short to waste on a failed experience. There is always another side and free choice. What your life could have been , hell I have seen this same thing over and over with the same out come, empty void and decay . When your 50s and and empty nester I wonder what your life will be like , if what I have been espoused too is any example (Your going to have one f-up-existence.) She's not threw with her crap , you have only seen the tip of the ice berg. In two of my so called experiences the wife killed them selves. Two women turned to other women for a relationship , the others just went into hiding. Guess who suffered the most " The children " .

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

5 stars because Jon suggest to his friends to see it through his eyes and see ALL the facts. In some stories the commenters just see what they want to see but not always can all facts be written in a story. Some things can be assumed and can lead to different endings.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I like it, for the reasons that Infosauger stated. Plus it was decently composed and written. And kept my interest. Got to admit though that I thought, and think, that there must be another story set just before and during the divorce. Haven't found it though.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I credit the author for dealing with a difficult issue of mental illness. However, I don't think the author understands depression or bi-polarism, which is not surprising as only the immediate family and doctors truly experience the many facets of that illness.

In response to some commentators, one marries "for better or worse." When a spouse is diagnosed as bi-polar or with another mental illness, it is the responsibility of the other spouse to help the other, and not immediately divorce. Sometimes that requires understanding that the bi-polar spouse would do things that the spouse would not do but for the mental illness, and consequent forgiveness.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good short version of your other story. Some things can never be resolved or restored which is why he/she consider the long term consequences of their actions.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

his freinds are right, he is a cuck

she has the kids, she has the house, she has sex with him whenever she wants, he is making more money and paying more child support

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago

I,think he should dump his bowling partners,they are just arseholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nitpic has a point. Thank you for an excellent story Stoney. The characters were good and the story went different than I expected. As always, I look forward to more!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Another CUCK??!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

A nice diversion with the way you told the story. Great read. Detailed, yet it did not require an Opus-length tome to do it!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Did some idiot actually call him a cuck?

He did divorce her and uses her as a booty call. Not even close to a cuck, cant be cucked when its a FWB folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a cuck

Just a wimp and a beta.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

What a pussy! There are people here who don't think he's a cuck. How else do you explain this pussy who's self respect is so low he has his wife fuck others, then let's the cheating whore back in his life and around his kids? The story just stinks from start to finish. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure he is a cuck. He divorced her once he found out of her cheating. He has his own business which is doing well. He has his own apartment and lady friends with benefits. For the sake of his kids he lets his ex- wife live at his family home. She has been ostracized from her parents and kids, she came out poorly in the divorce and is dependent on his goodwill for contact with her kids. The fact that he can show up grab a piece of ass from her and interact with his kids the next day, with the options to live his life independently seems like a dream come true after divorce.

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago
Well done

Be patient dear scribe!! As a society we are mental illness illiterate and unfeeling, as such so are a high percentage of us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story is a sequel

Not sure why Tue author changed the name of the wife, or the protagonist but this story is the sequel to the authors story

Consequences of Chrissie's New Love

malchor2517malchor2517about 3 years ago
You tried to explain it twice... still

I realized this was posted as an attempt to explain the original story; and some still don't get it.

i see so many complaints about how some stories are unrealistic; this is as realistic as it gets. "She must be crazy to do that!" Maybe she was.

Does that excuse it? No. But how do you measure consequences?

Had she not been in that condition, she probably would not have done it. Does that mean the husband SHOULD forgive? It still happened, his pain was real.

And all those calling him a Beta for trying to help a sick woman, and doing everything he can to ensure the mental health and well-being of his CHILDREN... well, i'm sure my words are wasted on you, so.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap! You actually turn this story into a real cuckold story! Incomprehensible! Bipolar disorder is a collection of various factors that lead to the disorder. For this, these people are genetically better suited than others - this is also called genetic vulnerability! To blame this as the cause of the sexual escapades of women is completely irrational! It's like asking who was there first, the egg or the hen? The point is that she continued this affair for a long time and used it to show off her husband! The fact that he has sex with her again after all the fiasco she has caused is probably only possible because you are a cuckold fan in the heart of your being! With all the other twists and turns of your story, I'm ok but for him to fuck this whore again after cheating on him with a younger one for months is unacceptable! As I said, taking care of the psychological well-being of women and children is one thing, but having sex with her again is a man's reduction to his cock! If you, or others who think that's good, let yourself be reduced to their cock, then be that, but I'm more than only my cock!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

This author has no regard for men with any self respect. This must be a feminist post. This guy is a wimpy cuck and his wife has no love or respect for him. She's a serial cheating whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for what is a very good story! So many of the comments are where you find STUPID! Its nice to see nitpic approving the story and the drivel from dlh143 is the same crap she normally spews out. I enjoy your story Stoney, look forward to more.

somewhere east of Omaha

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 3 years ago
Whoa up there

...this never happened folks. This is a fictional story, it's a fairy tale like Snow White or Cinderella. These leople don't exist in real live so chill. It was an interesting POV, glad I never had to deal with it coz both my ex-wives are certifiable🤭. The first one is bi-polar (undiagnosed for 40 yrs) and the second was borderline personality disorded. As soon as I caught the second one cheating she was history. First one left on her own coz she was cycling. Went through a couple decades of parental alienation with my kids but life goes on. So lighten up and drink a cold one and smile if you no longer have to deal with the crazy bitches🤣

schulz777schulz777about 3 years ago

What a crap. Husband is delusional. My business, my friends with benefits, yeah right, totally believable

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s amazing how people get so riled up. People take it for what it is entertainment. If don’t like don’t read. Just like movies it you don’t like you don’t go.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

I mostly see everyone else paying for her whoring.

I don't mind how he handled it but he is delusional if he doesn't understand how much everyone else paid for her rotten crotch.

She might feel guilty but boo hoo.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

not bad but she did a number on him but i am glad he gets to do what he wants and she is at home suffering for it. slow burn is the best form of punishment because it last longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I'm glad he's enjoying the benefits, at some point she will move on and he's delaying the complete healing. Time to man up and just start dating her again bring the spark back or make a new spark a new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUCH A STUPID TRASH STORY WITH A LOSER JON.....HIS REASONING FOR ACCEPTING HIS CHEATING SLUT WIFE IS SO PATHETIC.....NO STORY HERE AT ALL....JUST NONSENSE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well looks like you freaked out some anon's who obviously think this is a real life story. Lol

Good flash story with a well thought out story line.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
A decent story

You really got the anons upset but a bunch of the rest of us liked it. You showed that nothing goes to plan in these situations

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

Don't fully understand what he felt and is feeling, but nice job. Thanks

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

"5" is perfect. I usually do "4". "5" would be a perfect story. It can be so good that who gives a crap about some mistake. Some critics remind me of my grandmother taking my letters and correcting them with red ink when I was about 10. It would be cool if you could see all of the numbers and not just the averages. What story had the most "5" scores? We would have more information. It is not rounded up. But there are "5" scores and they are important same as a "1". I have given "5" but it was a great story a "1" was not. I look at the scores before I read them. If it has a low score I read the comments before I waste my time. Been a lot of low scores recently.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

its a okay story but he makes to many excuses for Susan. Millions are depressed, millions have some for of mental illness and not all cheat. Jon is still caring the flamer for a cheater, so do cry in your beer next time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous