Susan's Corporate Servitude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,910 Followers

When it was finally time for Susan to present her proposal, she stood up, walked around to the other side of the conference room, and adjusted the lights. She dimmed the front lights, but the directional lights over the table still illuminated the room well.

Gary stood up and whispered to Susan, "It's hot in here, you don't need your blazer."

Immediately Susan figured out what he was up to. He wanted her to stand in front of the men braless. "It's OK, I'll leave it on."

"Take the blazer off," he mumbled in a stern manner. Susan's heart sank, as the look in Gary's eyes told her to obey. Her hands shook as she unbuttoned her blazer for the second time that day.

Susan knew what she looked like standing in front of the room with the lights from the overhead projector on her. She had seen herself without her blazer in the bathroom mirror earlier. Her white camisole was practically transparent. Susan knew that she was virtually topless, that her dark, larger-than-average areolas could be seen a hundred feet away, and that the whole shape of her breasts and puffy nipples could easily be studied at close range by these men whose respect she was trying to win.

Susan tried to keep calm and speak with a firm confident voice. But now, instead of concentrating on her presentation and her material, she could feel her breasts swaying each time she leaned over to forward to the next slide, or back away and point to the screen. She felt like she was an exotic dancer, exposed and jiggling in front of a group of men. It didn't help that the sensation of her bare butt cheeks chafing against her skirt was new to her. She was humiliated, but she tried to act like everything was normal, that the men weren't all staring at her chest, and she soldiered on with her presentation as best she could.

When she completed her presentation, she asked, "Are there any questions?"

There was a moment of silence. Then Byron, the man that Susan was afraid of, known for being irritable in meetings, said, "Yes, I have a question."

He paused for a moment. "We can see that you don't care to wear a bra to work. But are you wearing panties, or are you going commando?"

Several of the other execs snickered. Susan was devastated. She had tried so hard to make a good presentation, to prove that she could fit in at this corporate level. And all the sales VP could do was make a remark about her breasts and ask a crude question, humiliating her in front of everybody. Susan's jaw dropped, her face went crimson, and her knees locked.

The men all had a good laugh, and Susan stood there in silent humiliation, with nothing to say. She thought she was going to cry. She turned to go back to her chair.

"Susan," called Gary. "You didn't answer the question. What are you wearing?"

Susan stopped, turned to the men, and mumbled, "Yes, I'm wearing underwear."

"Prove it," said Joe, a fat bald man.

"C'mon, Susan," commanded Gary. "Prove it. Show them what you're wearing."

Susan couldn't believe that these men were treating a woman this way in this day and age. She thought the days of corporate pigs were over, but she'd learned the past twenty-four hours that there were plenty of pigs in her own company.

"Here," said Joe, standing up. "Come on up onto the table and show us." The others mumbled their encouragement.

Susan didn't budge, couldn't. Then Gary said, "The real thing is better than A PICTURE!" She knew that he was referencing the photo of her and Chuck having sex. He was blackmailing her with that photo again! And she COULDN'T let that photo go public, no matter what she had to do behind closed doors!

Joe grabbed Susan's arm. Susan slipped her shoes off, and Joe helped her step onto her chair, and she unsteadily climbed up onto the conference table. With her head nearly touching the ceiling, she stood at one end with the overhead projector lights shining on her body like a spotlight.

"Let's see, Susan," said Gary. Susan grabbed the hem of her skirt and slid it up her thighs. She held the front of the skirt up by her hips, exposing her blue panty crotch to the businessmen. She felt like some burlesque can can dancer, showing her panties to a bunch of horny men.

Byron said, "Take your skirt off. Let's get a good look."

Susan looked at Gary, and his expression told her that she had to do as ordered by his boss. Her hands shook even more than they had this morning in Gary's office, so much that she had trouble unclasping the clasp on the side of her skirt. She fumbled silently in the spotlight, glancing down at the six men sitting in front of and to the side of her, in semi-darkness, helping the illusion that she was on a stage runway. Her trembling fingers slowly pulled down on her zipper, and the zipping sound could be heard throughout the room.

Susan wiggled out of her skirt, shaking her braless tits as she tugged on one side and then the other as she pulled it off. She took it down to her knees, and then let it drop around her ankles.

The men woofed and moaned as the late-twenties wife stood before them barelegged, modeling her tiny blue silk thong. The silky fabric was pulled tightly over her protruding pussy mound, being sucked up into her slit. Her waistline dipped down in the front, and the material barely concealed the woman's pubic hair. Her stomach was not washboard-firm, but the effect of the married woman having just a little rounded bulge made her exposure all the more erotic.

As Gary commanded, Susan was holding the hem of her camisole up to give the men a better view. "Just pull that blouse off, it ain't hiding anything anyway," said Mick, a man not much older than Susan. Gary's nod seconded the motion, and Susan crossed her arms and pulled her camisole off. She stood topless before the men in just her blue thongs, while the men made comments about her body. At least they were mostly positive notes; "Those tits are beauties, sweetie;" "Hot body, Susan."

She was commanded to turn around to show off her ass, and that also met with unanimous approval. But now Joe pointed out that there was a wet spot growing at the bottom of her pussy slit. "She's getting off on this," he said.

"Shit, yeah," said Mick. "You think she dresses like that if she ain't an exhibitionist?'

"One more question on your 'presentation', and it's multiple choice," said Byron. As usual when Byron spoke, everybody else shut up. "Are you shaved, trimmed, or full bush?" It took the innocent woman a moment to figure out what he asked. How could he ask such a personal question? But of course she was full bush, she hadn't expected any man except her husband and her doctor to ever see her bottom.

"Show us," was all Gary said. Susan, with dread, hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thongs, and lowered them down.

"I knew it, full bush," said know-it-all Mick.

Susan was told to walk up and down the conference table like she was a model on a runway, and she obliged, modeling her completely naked body, complete with swaying tits and jiggling butt cheeks.

Susan felt faint, and without waiting for permission, knelt on the table, and began to crawl off.

"Thank you, Susan, nice presentation," said Byron. He pushed his chair back from the table. "Come and sit over here."

Susan stumbled over to Byron, and stood in front of him naked. She leaned back and rested her bare butt on the cold table in order keep her distance from the VP. Byron rolled his chair forward. "Put your feet up here and lean back on the table," he commanded. Susan put her feet up onto Byron's chair, on either side of him, and leaned back and rested her elbows on the table. Susan could see Byron leering as he stared between her legs at her bare pussy. She felt like she was on a visit to her OB-Gynie. He leaned forward and massaged the bottoms of her thighs. "Mmmmm, smooth," he moaned. He dropped his head down between Susan's thighs, and burrowed his face into her pussy.

"Oooh!" Squealed the surprised Susan, as her boss's boss licked her inner thighs and crotch. His burrowed through her forest of hair until he found her slit, and he licked up and down slowly. Susan looked up to see the other four men on all sides of her, staring at her naked body, watching their boss perform oral sex on her.

Susan didn't know what to do. She was afraid of Byron like everybody else was, and made no verbal objection to his unwanted sexual probing. With her naked thighs spread wide, her bare ass on the edge of the conference table, leaning back on her elbows, her tits sloped forward, her hard nipples pointing up. It was horrible having Chuck and then Gary having sex with her in private, but now Byron was having his way with her while four men she knew watched. It was the most awful moment yet, but somehow it was very erotic, seeing the men's eyes as they moved from her naked breasts to her exposed pussy. And Byron's tongue was having its effects, as it probed deeper and quicker into her. "Oooh! Ohhh!" Susan thrust her hips forward, and opened and shut her jiggling thighs around Byron's head. "Please," she thought, "don't let anybody else walk into the room."

Joe, standing to Susan's left, reached out and grabbed her left breast. His meaty hand lifted and massaged it as Susan looked down at it. Then Mick moved in from her right and gripped her right breast. Nobody in the room was going to get in Byron's way, but as long as her tits were free, they took the opportunity to feel their co-worker. Of course, Susan had never had more than one man at a time, and the sensations of two hands independently squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples, along with the flitting tongue on her pussy, were driving her wild, and she couldn't stop her shudders and moans.

Susan bit her lip and tried to quiet herself, aware that people were working outside the conference room door. But as she looked up at the four staring faces, and looked down at the two hands and the face pressing her body, she shuddered out of control. "UnnnGG! MmmmmmGGGGGH!" When Byron's tongue found her swollen clit, she clamped her thighs tightly around Byron, and thrashed her hips back and forth wildly, shaking the VP's balding head with them. Susan's orgasm lasted for minutes, it seemed, and then she lied back on the wooded table with her forearm covering her eyes.

She could hear the voices chuckling and commenting on her intense orgasm, and she could feel the hands leaving her breasts and Byron's head pull away from her crotch and pull back his chair until her feet fell to the floor. It did not register that she was hearing a belt unbuckle and a zipper pulled. It was only when she felt her ankles being grabbed that she looked up. Byron was standing between her legs with his pants down and his dick out, and was lifting her legs up onto his shoulders. She gasped, opened her eyes wide, her body stiffened, and her hands grasped the edges of the table, but otherwise she didn't move or say anything as her feet were slung over the little VP's shoulders, and he thrust his bottomless torso toward her butt.

Susan could feel Byron's cock slide into her well-lubricated pussy. It was not a big dick by any means, but the penetration and subsequent lubricated thrusting sent shivers into her. Byron wasted no time and slammed into her rapidly, like a small dog humping. Susan could hear his flesh slapping against her body and thighs. With her legs up in the air, Byron got good penetration into Susan despite the short length of his little unit. Susan looked around at the four other smiling faces watching her get fucked rapidly. She could see her exposed breasts jiggling up and down, in the opposite direction whichever way her body was being thrust. Almost immediately, the young wife felt herself having a mini-orgasm. She had already lost count on how many she'd involuntarily had in the past twenty-four hours at the hands of her business associates.

Susan braced for more humping, but in a very short time, Byron shot a load of jizm in her pussy, and pulled his wet dick out of her.

"Alright, gentlemen, lets get back to work! Get dressed, Susan!" Ordered Byron. The other men snapped to attention and began to straighten up their papers. But they kept their eyes on Susan, as she quickly rose, found her blazer, skirt, and thong. But Gary grabbed her blouse first, and refused to give it to her, stuffing it into his pants pocket, forcing Susan to throw her blazer on with nothing underneath. Once she was reasonably presentable, the conference room door was opened, and the others filed out. Susan put her shoes on, ran her fingers through her hair, and made herself as presentable as she could. She exited the conference room, and walked down the aisle. Maybe it was her imagination, but as she passed the men and women working at their desks, she got the feeling that they knew exactly what she had done with the men in the conference room.

CHAPTER 5) GETTING FELT ALL OVER

For the rest of the afternoon, Susan sat at her desk, trying to avoid any other human contact, but not able to concentrate at all on her work. About an hour after the "conference" ended, she heard someone approaching her from behind.

"Susan, I liked your presentation very much." It was Emil, the Arabic man who had watched her stripping and getting laid on the conference table. Emil put his hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you," mumbled Susan, not looking up. Anyone else within earshot may have thought he was sincere, but Susan knew that the "presentation" Emil was talking about had nothing to do with business.

When Emil didn't leave, Susan looked up to see what he wanted. She could see his eyes peering down at her. She realized that with no bra or blouse on that he could see right inside her blazer at her right breast. Emil calmly reached down and stuck his hand inside the married woman's suit, and placed his left hand on her right breast as he stood behind her. Susan stiffened as she got felt up in her cubicle, but sat speechless with her mouth open.

Emil calmly smiled as he rapidly squeezed and jiggled her tit, pulling on her stiff nipple. Susan simply sat silently and endured the fondling, until Emil heard footsteps coming down the hall, calmly removed his hand from her blazer, and walked away silently.

This wasn't the last man to see her exposed breast on this day. That pleasure fell to Jon and Walter, two young college interns that were setting up a new marketing display in the front reception area. Gary called Susan and asked her to assist the two twenty-one-year-olds. Under normal circumstances Susan would have been happy to assist. But as she began helping the younger men with their assembly, she spent more time trying to hold her blazer together to keep from exposing her breasts to them. It was in vain, for she caught the boys staring down at her exposed breasts constantly, as she had to lean over and hold one part while they assembled others. Despite everything that had happened in the past twenty-four hours, she still felt her face get flushed. And it didn't help when the UPS man delivered a package, and stopped to stare down her top, too.

At the end of the day, she worked up the courage to walk into Gary's office and politely ask him for her clothes back.

"Oh, sure," he replied loudly. He opened his bottom desk drawer. "Let's see. Your blouse." He tossed the bundled garment on his desk. "Panty hose. Boring white bra size 34B. Is that it?"

"Panties," Susan mumbled.

"Oh yes, here they are. Boring white cotton panties. But you're gonna have to do better than that. You need to quit dressing so frumpy and spice things up more. Here, start with these." Gary reached into his drawer once more and came up with a tiny red garment. They were silky thongs, not dissimilar to the ones that she was currently wearing. They looked like a child's. "They were Marcia's too. Wear them tomorrow. Hey I know, wear them with your white skirt, you know the one I mean? They cling to your ass real nicely, and show off every jiggle. All the guys love them. And your ass wiggles nicely when you walk. In case you didn't know."

Susan didn't know. She blushed again, thinking of men ogling her derriere as she walked the halls.

"But those big panties got to go. Boring. Wear these panties, and you'll have real sexy thong lines to show off your nice ass. See ya tomorrow, Susan. Oh, let me have a quick feel before you go." Gary stood up and reached into her blazer and gave her tits a jiggle.

"I've been ogled and groped all afternoon in this outfit," Susan complained, while her boss felt her up.

"Let them ogle and grope. They're just showing their admiration. You're gonna dress sexier from now on. I'll buy you a few things to wear. And soon enough you'll learn what I like, and I'll give you some gift cards so you can shop for yourself."

With that, Gary pulled his hand out, and Susan was dismissed. She grabbed up her extra garments and stuck them into her purse, and put them back on in the bathroom before returning home to her husband.

The next morning, as she walked down the hall, she heard footsteps behind her.

"Damn, is that a nice ass, or what?"

Susan glanced back to see Mick, who was at the prior day's meeting, along with Randy, another fortyish man, from Texas, walking behind her. She didn't acknowledge them or Mick's comment, but she knew they were looking at her tight white skirt. Susan had checked herself out in a mirror earlier, and knew that her red thongs were clearly visible through the tight translucent skirt.

"Boom boom, boom boom." Mick was making sound effects to the rhythm of Susan's movements. Randy just snickered. "Makes you want to reach out and give them a squeeze. I think I will."

Despite the verbal warning, Susan was still surprised when Mick's big hand grabbed her ass check over her skirt, and gave it a good squeeze. She gasped, but didn't verbally react. She turned with a wide-eyed dirty look, just as Randy grabbed her other cheek. "Uh!" Susan gasped again, which made both men laugh out loud. Susan simply scooted away in a semi trot, hearing the laughing men behind her.

Thinking about the gropes later, Susan wasn't all that Surprised that Mick would treat her like a bimbo, since he watched her get fucked in the conference room. But Randy wasn't there. Did Mick or someone else tell Randy what happened? Who else knew that she would endure any sort of sexual harassment?

She learned soon enough. As she washed her coffee cup in the sink of the lunchroom, she felt a body behind hers. She looked back to see Darnell, one of the few black men that worked in the office. He said, "Good morning. You look real nice today."

"Thank you," Susan replied.

"Mmm Mmmm," was the next sound out of Darnell's mouth, as he pressed his body into Susan's from behind. He put his big hands on Susan's waist over her blouse, and ran them up her chest. He cupped both of her tits through her blouse and bra. At the same time, Susan felt Darnell's hard dick goosing her through his slacks and her skirt. Susan inhaled deeply, thrusting her chest out involuntarily. Darnell took a moment to knead her tits and goose her good, and then simply poured himself a cup of coffee, and exited.

Later in the morning, Susan was in Craig's office, reviewing a proposal. While Craig sat in his chair, trying to look down Susan's blouse, Susan stood to his right, leaning over and reading the proposal. She felt a hand on the back of her left knee. When she offered no objection, the hand slid up the back of her thigh. Soon it was under her skirt, climbing towards her ass. Susan tried to keep talking, but she stammered and lost her focus. Craig's hand slid over her bare left ass cheek, and gave it a little squeeze before massaging it. Susan simply stood up and let Craig feel both of her ass cheeks. When he was done, she composed herself enough to understand the proposal, and left.

George VI
George VI
5,910 Followers