All Comments on 'Susan's First Invitation'

by DanielWilson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From housewife to whore?

Another in those chucky series . Those who feel that turning a wife into a whore or worse is cool . Sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Erotic? Not in my world.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
As I said in Part1...

As I said in part 1, she lying to her husband, then start to think more in other men and their money, will turn her in a whore...Worst than a whore...a cheating whore, no matter how they need the money. That's what happen in this part...All the story was ruined. No erotic in cheating...For instance this story being about the birthday couple going to a strip club, and have a girl there, was hot...But being like this...

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
It's nice to know that Susan might think of at least one husband...

Just not her own. I won't spent any more time on this non-erotic crap. I think the writing is ok in terms of structure and word usage but it seems lifeless. Perhaps that's because Susan is soulless and lifeless betrayer. One can only hope that karma works its magic and that Susan gets what she so richly deserves.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Infinite sadness...

You tell the story well but the prose seems very two-dimensional and lifeless. Susan seems to have no moral core. She's started on this, this, this... whatever it is based on lies to her husband. This isn't mutual concept it's betrayal and deception.

Yeah I know that if I don't like these themes, I shouldn't read them and I should let others whack off to their hearts' content thinking about the beauty of fractured relationships. Having suffered this kind of deceit and betrayal I can't seem to let it go. That's why I have a therapist.

Susan has given no indication of regret or remorse. She should have the integrity to get our of her marriage and fuck whomever she wants whenever she wants. From what I've observed in others who have rationalized and explored this option to help the family in crisis, the reality is that the woman will eventually hide more and more of "her" money and the family financial will go unresolved and because the woman has turned he body into a commodity any intimacy and sexual passion in the marital relationship is doomed. Face it, she fucks for money and her husband has none.

Perhaps this is the message you want to convey. In real life any other message is a lie. It's not even fantasy, it's sick woman hating obsession.

I do admire your willingness and talent to actually write and even more to take the risk in publishing. You are head and shoulders above me in that regard. And really I'm not judging you but reacting to what I see as an inevitably sad situation.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Whatever some comments say, there are wives from poor families who work as strippers and prostitutes to earn money. Often times this is because their husbands or boyfriends are too drunk/lazy/drugged up to earn money. In these cases the man is only to willing for the wife to do this work, he does not have to shift his arse. They would also receive unemployment benefit and child support, at least enough to get by. So why not let the wife do it. No need to divorce her, she brings in the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

and gave it 5 stars. I thought it was very erotic. I don't judge people and don't try to guess their motivation. Whatever thought that comes to one's mind may be totally wrong. Different strokes for different folks! The only thing that bothered me in the story was the reference to a "postrate" rather than to the correct "prostate". I encourage the writer to keep it up because his story helped me to do so!

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Her Name Might Have Been Susan

but this ain't the same woman we met in part one.

Credibility: shot to hell.

sandmanbobsandmanbobabout 9 years ago
I liked the story

I find it amazing that people read a story about topics that they know will involve sex and cheating then whine and bitch about how bad they think it is. I liked the theme and hope you write more,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 π–π‡πŽπ‘π„ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you should could continue this story.

you should continue this

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Very Very Hot

So well written, so hot, so good, please bring back these three people for more stories

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

So hot, I want more, much more please

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You forgot one tag, there is no whorewife without a cuck somewhere.

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

26thNC, if you can't stand the heat don't stay in the kitchen. The meaning here is this is a sex story site and 'Loving Wives' has a double meaning of cheating wives. Some guys find stories of such nature aphrodisiacs. Derogatory comments like yours should not be tolerated.

------------------

I enjoyed this story but one thought process Susan has does not make sense. She has been told at least three times that vaginal and anal sex is not tolerated and will get her fired. So why in hell would she internally think, 'I need to be fucked by 'Birthday Cock'.

--------------------

Thanks for the read, John.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but I see nothing erotic in the idea of my wife sticking her finger up the ass of another man. Likewise, the image of my wife being covered in another man's semen also has no erotic pull for me. There is a strong homosexual subtext to cuckoldry that seems to fuel the interest of its adherents. I have no moral objection to homosexuality or bisexuality but realize some people do. It is nonetheless each individual's responsibility to be honest with themself and their partner(s) about their desires and the means used to fulfill them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"why in hell would she internally think, 'I need to be fucked by 'Birthday Cock'."

Uh, because she's fantasizing. Which isn't against the rules, presumably. Have you never had a fantasy (sexual or otherwise) that you'd never fulfill in real life?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous