All Comments on 'Susan's Fortuitous Mistake'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Sweet and sexy!

Yesterday was Easter, so sweet is quite appropriate! Sexy? Not so sure about that. Easter has never before been sexy to me. Now, however, thanks to your story, JB, it may forevermore be sexy! Not just Brad and Jenny hooking up and Greg and Susan hooking up but also the idea that, after the first Greg-Susan encounter, things got "complicated" as the story says! What images that simple word "complicated" brought to my mind! Maybe you ought to write more about those "complications". I think I would really enjoy that! Nonetheless, whether we ever learn more about the complications, this story earned five stars.

ezbodezbodabout 4 years ago

Thank you JB. Enjoyed a quick read.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Yes, please!

Going with the flow...

Is there something inherently sexy about The Day After Easter?

Is there a Nice Woman reading this who'd like to research this with me? :+))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...