Susan's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay panting from her exertion as I stood up and kissed her mouth with my face soaked in her juices. Mary returned the kiss hungrily, moaning as she tasted herself on my lips. She wrapped her arms around me and softly spoke. "Paul, tonight is turning out to be a most wonderful experience for me. As I told you; I have not had sex with another human in over ten years and I have just discovered just how much I missed it. I hope you are up for this because you are making me feel so damned good and I'm ready to go all night. At least until I have a few more orgasms like that last one. Now, would you kindly make love to me?"

More than happy to comply with her request I asked her to get up on the bed. I crawled onto the bed and got between her spread legs. Supporting myself on one arm I guided my raging hard cock to her very wet pussy. As the head of my cock divided her inner labia and entered her vagina Mary drew in a sharp breath and moaned continuously until my entire seven inches was buried inside her. When our bodies collided she sighed, "Oh yes, that's what I needed."

As I slowly reversed course and withdrew, Mary grabbed hold of my ass cheeks and pushed her hips up off the mattress trying to keep me embedded in her pussy. I wrapped my arm around her waist and gently continued to withdrew until only the head of my cock was lodged in her entrance. At the same time I slowly pushed in again I leaned down and kissed her luscious lips. Mary dropped her hips to the mattress and wrapped her legs around my waist as we kissed and my cock slid into her hot fleshy tunnel.

"Fuck me, Paul. Your cock feels so good. Oh god, I've really missed this. Give it to me hard and fast. I want to cum so hard for you. Mary was rambling as we fucked. Using both arms I held myself up over her and set a moderate pace using long strokes. Slowly I increased my speed until I was pounding her pussy relentlessly; driving her body into the mattress. I was grunting from the effort and moaning from the exquisite sensations of her velvety pussy walls squeezing my cock.

It seemed like hours, but was probably only minutes that we were lost in the throes of our passion. Suddenly Mary practically screamed that she was cumming. Her body stiffened under me and she started to shake as she orgasmed. A few more deep strokes and I felt the cum rush from my balls and explode out of my cock. Driving deep and holding still I shot rope after rope of hot cum into Mary. The last ejaculate escaped me and I collapsed onto her; exhausted but satisfied. Mary clung to me and let out a deep sigh. She whispered, "Thank you, Paul. That was awesome. I am so happy Tina introduced us."

****

We spent the next few weeks getting to know each other. Friday nights turned into date nights and Saturdays and Sundays were spent hiking or other outdoor activities. My and Mary's relationship grew stronger as the weeks flew by. I met Susan and she seemed to be okay with me dating her mother. Looking at Susan was like looking at a younger version of Mary only slightly taller. Her hair is blond instead of brown and her eyes are hazel. Other than those differences she was a carbon copy of her mother. She was 18 and in her senior year of high school. Susan started going with us on our Sunday hikes and before long she and I became friends.

I met Evie when she came home for summer break. Although Evie had her mother's hair and eyes she looked nothing like Mary. She was around five feet tall and big boned; not fat, just thick. Her breasts were rather small too; unlike her mother's or Susan's abundant offerings. She was a pleasant young woman and we hit it off too. She seemed very happy that I was in her mother's life. Evie did disappoint Mary though when she told her she was only staying for a month. She and her boyfriend had an apartment together off campus and he was staying there during break. Evie really wanted to spend time with him without the grind of classes so she would be heading back to California early.

Mary and I had been dating for close to a year when I asked her to marry me. She said yes and she was ready to do it right away. She wanted to set a date around Christmas so that Evie would be able to attend while on Christmas break. I asked if she was sure. If maybe she wanted to wait another year. She told me there was no reason to wait. She loved me, her girls loved me and she was sure I loved her so why wait.

The wedding was the week before Christmas and it was a fabulous affair. Both girls were Maids of Honor and Tina was Mary's Bridesmaid. My brother stood as my Best Man. Our Honeymoon was a Caribbean cruise scheduled for after Evie returned to California. Susan had graduated high school and was attending the local community college. We asked her to come with us, but she declined; not wanting to miss the start of her new semester at school.

Our life together was great. I have a printing business that I run from the comfort of our home and Mary has her consulting job for an engineering company. Susan and I became tight friends. She knew she could come to me with her problems and I would do my best to help her solve them. She loved hanging out with her mother and me. No matter what it was; hiking, going to the beach or out to dinner, Susan wanted to tag along.

Susan dated infrequently after her first love interest in her senior year of high school. She dated the captain of the football team for several months before she ended it. I didn't know it then but have since learned that Susan gave up her virginity to Tommy. She has only had one other lover besides Tommy and me. You read that right. Susan and I are lovers with the full approval of her mother.

School wasn't going great for her so Susan decided to quit college and get a job as a secretary in a local business. She started saving money for a place of her own. That was almost four years ago and she won't be moving out anytime soon. Mary and I are perfectly happy to have Susan living with us. Mary and I have been having sex with Susan for around a year now, but the event that started us all down the path to where we are now happened almost two years ago.

Our living arrangements with Susan were going great. She was saving money for an apartment but seemed in no hurry to find one. She kept finding excuses to put off the search and we kept telling her there was no rush; to look until she found the perfect place for her. We loved having Susan there with us. And I have to admit I loved getting peeks of a scantily clad twenty year old from time to time.

Then around two years ago things changed. Mary had just returned from a three day trip out of town for her job. My wife has a good job, but it requires her to work out of town at least once a month, sometimes more. We always talk by phone if she has to stay overnight and sometimes we engage in a little fun phone sex. This was one of those times. When Mary got home after her three day trip we were both horny from the phone sex we had engaged in and it seemed like forever before it was time to retire for the night. Around 8 o'clock Mary said she was tired and ready for bed. We said goodnight to Susan and left her watching TV.

Mary and I wasted no time once in the bedroom. We took care of our nightly routines quickly and fell into bed in a passionate embrace. After some very preliminary foreplay Mary got on her knees and elbows, her favorite position. She looked over her shoulder and said, " Give me that fat dick, baby. I need you in me so bad. I miss it so much when I'm away from you."

I got behind her and fed my cock into her wet pussy. I moaned softly as I sank the full length of my cock in her hot, wet sheath. "Oh fuck yes, Paul," she moaned.

I was holding Mary by her hips, driving my cock into her hot pussy and we were both moaning with the pleasure our fucking was creating within us when the bedroom door opened. We turned together to look at Susan standing in the doorway. The bed was positioned with the headboard against the left wall from the door so she had a full profile view. I was stopped on the out stroke with just the head of my cock in her mother. We were all transfixed for a moment, unable to speak. It took a few seconds to register before Mary and I scrambled for cover.

Susan stared with her mouth hanging open for a few seconds then snapped out of her trance like state and said excuse me it can wait. She backed out the door and closed it. Mary and I looked at each other. She gave a nervous laugh and said, "Holy shit, Paul. We just got busted. I hope what she saw doesn't scar her too much. I chuckled a little at her remark and said, "I'm sure she will be fine." Before long we were consumed by our arousal again and gave the incident no more thought.

Susan didn't mention the incident and we surely didn't want to broach the subject with her so things went along smoothly until Mary's next work trip. It was an over nighter which left Susan and I to fend for ourselves. That night I noticed a change in Susan's behavior. It was a subtle change, but I could swear Susan started doing little things deliberately to arouse me. I had always enjoyed watching Susan walking around the house in her baby doll Pj's, but this was different.

The first thing I noticed happened after Susan went to get ready for bed. I watching TV when she came in the living room and flopped down on the far end of the couch. My recliner was at an angle to the couch so that we could see each other without turning while watching the television at the same time. Susan was in her baby doll Pjs as usual and when she sat cross legged, Indian style, the leg opening gaped wide. I couldn't help myself, I had to look into the shadowy recess of that opening. She fidgeted around trying to get comfortable and I could swear I saw her blond pubes peeking out.

She got up to make us pop corn and I found myself paying particular attention to her breasts as they swayed beneath her Pj top. She had always gone braless, but I had tried to ignore the movement of her tits in the past. I couldn't be sure but I thought an extra button was undone on her Pj blouse revealing her cleavage which drew my attention to her tits even more. Her nipples seemed to be hard and pushing against her blouse material too.

She came back with the fresh popped corn and sat on the end of the couch closest to me so we could share. She brought a beer for me and a soda for herself along with the popcorn. Nothing out of the ordinary happened after that and I began to wonder if I was imagining things. Then Susan decided she was going to bed. She stood up and turned to give me a hug good night. When she leaned over me she braced herself with her right hand high on my thigh. Instead of a hug she kissed me on the cheek. Her lips touched my flesh at the corner of my mouth instead of fully on the cheek. Susan smiled and said, "Good night, Dad. Sleep well." Then she was away; bouncing down the hall to her room. That night as I lay in bed unable to sleep, was the first time I masturbated to the image of my step daughter.

After that night Susan continued her attack on my senses. She was very subtle, never overt, with her actions. When Mary was out of town Susan escalated her seductive maneuvers. She started picking horror movies for us to watch and asked me to sit on the couch with her; to protect her she said.

During the scary scenes she would wrap herself around me, press her exquisite body against me and bury her face against my shoulder. For minutes after the hair raising scenes were over Susan would remain cuddled up to me; her hand idly stroking my arm or chest. More than once her thigh laying across my lap put me in a precarious situation. I know she could feel my cock harden under her leg. It would cause me some embarrassment when I had to try and adjust my position as subtly as possible.

My thoughts at times like that were not very fatherly, but I failed to put things together and realize what Susan was up to. I chalked it up to her looking at me as a father figure and being comfortable around me. That being said, I continued to masturbate to images of her luscious young body in my mind.

As the months passed Susan became bold enough to walk in on Mary and me having sex several times. Never often and she always had a reason why she needed to speak to us at that moment. Her room was at the opposite end of the house and my office was between the living room and our bedroom so we were confident she couldn't hear the noises we made during sex. It never occurred to me that she might be waiting outside our bedroom door for the right moment to barge in. Which in fact was what she was doing.

Susan saw some pretty erotic stuff. Mary and I in a 69, Mary riding me reverse cowgirl, her pussy gaped open filled with my cock. Mary sitting on my face as I ate her pussy or Mary choking herself on my cock as she was sucking me off.

Then about a year ago Susan's intent became crystal clear to me. Mary was out of town for work on a three day trip. That meant two nights away from home for her. The first night was a normal one for Susan and me. We had supper and watched another horror movie. As usual Susan took shelter in my arms at the first opportunity. Her large tit was pressing into my side and her leg was stretched across my lap as she cuddled up to me. Susan shifted her leg more than usual and my cock got completely hard as her thigh rubbed over the bulge it created in my pants.

When the movie was over Susan gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and went to bed. Knowing Mary's trip had taken her to a time zone that put her an hour behind me I went to my room and called her. She had just finished up a report and was getting ready for bed. Perfect timing I thought. We had phone sex while we both masturbated until getting off.

The second night after dinner Susan wanted to watch another movie but I told her I had a project I needed to finish so I could deliver it the next day. I was in my office finishing up the paperwork for the project when Susan walked in. With my back to the door I didn't know she was in the room right away. My office has a bay window and my desk faces it so I can see outside. It's a much better view looking at our wooded back property than the doorway to my office. I became aware she was in the room when I heard her say, "Dad, can you help me with this?"

I turned to find Susan standing beside me wrapped in a towel that barely covered her ass and her hair was wet. Obviously she had just gotten out of the shower. She was standing so close I could feel the heat radiating from her naked thigh and smell the flowery scent of the shower gel she used. The urge to reach out and run my hand over her smooth flesh was strong.

I pushed that thought aside and forced myself to look up into her beautiful hazel eyes. I said, "Sure Sue. What do you need?" Her tongue darted across her lips wetting them as she held out her electric shaver. "I can't get this damn razor open to change the batteries and I need to shave my legs. See. They're hairy. Feel."

She raised her leg and placed her foot on my thigh, inviting me to rub the stubble on her shapely leg. I got a good look at her pubic mound when her towel parted exposing her. I felt my cock stir. I forced myself to avert my gaze. Trying not to feel like a pervert, I reached out to stroke her leg. As much as I wanted to stroke the flesh of her proffered leg all the way up until my fingers twined in her pubic hair, I ran my hand up her calf instead. Susan put her foot back on the floor and handed me the razor. When I changed out the batteries for her I wondered why she was having trouble doing it herself because the case opened right up for me.

Susan took the razor back and kissed me lightly on my lips and said, "Thanks dad. You are my hero." She smiled as she turned to leave. I turned back to my work thinking about how soft her lips had been pressing against mine. That was the first time she had kissed me on the lips and even though it had been light and quick, my lips still tingled from the contact.

Suddenly I heard something hit the floor at the same time Susan exclaimed, "Oh shit!". I turned just in time to see Susan bent over at the waist picking up one of the dead batteries she had dropped. My jaw almost hit the floor. Susan's towel had ridden up over her ass cheeks and her beautiful ass, round and plump, was completely exposed. I could see her hairless vulva peeking from between her thighs. My cock instantly started to rise. She straightened up and continued out the door into the hallway without looking back.

I was stunned. Susan's bottom was exposed to me for only seconds, but the image was seared into my brain. I could picture her lovely round ass and the gap between her shapely thighs filled with her pussy; the puffiness of her outer labia split by a slightly darker line of her inner lips dissecting them vertically. My cock, trapped in my underwear, was hard and causing discomfort. I stood up and unzipped my pants. Reaching in I freed it from the contorted position becoming engorged had caused. Feeling it's hardness in my hand I stroked it several times. That felt good, but I knew I had to stop.

I shook my head to clear it, put my cock away and sat down to finish my work, but it was impossible to concentrate. Finally giving up I put everything away and went to my room to call Mary. I figured some phone sex with my wife was just what I needed to take the edge off my libido. I was laying in bed stroking my cock while I described to Mary how I was going to fuck her when she got home when the bedroom door opened. Susan walked into the room as I scrambled to cover myself. Embarrassed, I said, "S-S-Susan, what is it? W-what do you need?"

She said, "Oh my gosh, Dad. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to tell you good night." She walked to the bed, leaned down and kissed me full on the lips and said, "Good night Dad. Sweet dreams." I sputtered, "G-good night Sue." We heard Mary say through the phone, "Good night Susie. I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." Susan said, "Good night, Mom. Looking forward to you getting home." Then she turned and left my room. I thought I heard her giggling as she walked out of the room.

Mary asked, "Is she gone?" When I answered yes she started laughing. When she caught her breath she said, "Oh Paul, I wish I could have been there to see the look on your face when Susie walked in on you with your cock in your hand. Just listening to your reaction had me cracking up."

Recovered somewhat from Susan's interruption I said, "She has seen us having sex before, but this is the first time she saw me jacking off. I think we need to talk to her about just walking in on us like that."

Mary laughed again and replied, "You might be right. Maybe a little courtesy knock before bursting into the room? I still would have loved to be there to see your face. Now, what were you telling me you were going to do to me tomorrow night when I get home?"

We continued our session of phone sex until we both got off. Mary told me she would be home early evening the next day and was looking forward to having my stiff cock in her wet pussy instead of phone sex. We hung up. I got up and went into my bathroom to clean the cum off my chest and stomach. Getting back into bed I was hoping that having just had a satisfying orgasm I could finally sleep. Wrong answer. I tossed and turned; the image of Susan's ass and pussy refusing to relinquish its hold on my brain.

It was late, probably 1:30 in the morning when I finally gave up and decided to watch some porn and get myself off again. Maybe that would help calm my libido. With the late hour I assumed Susan was asleep, but to be on the safe side I closed the office door and used my headphones. Twenty minutes later I was really into watching a video of a woman getting her ass fucked really hard. I was stroking my cock and moaning along with the woman as my orgasm approached. As the peak of my stimulation was about to crest I reached for a tissue to prevent a huge mess. Suddenly my left headphone was lifted and I heard a sultry whisper in my ear. "I like to watch porn too. Can I help you with that?"