Susan's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a panic I almost turned the chair over getting up. I was now standing facing my chair, my cock still in my hand was rapidly deflating; my orgasm denied. Susan was standing there smiling. I tried to gather my wits but dumbly said, "What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Then I noticed she was naked. Too shocked to take in the beauty of her naked form I said, "Where are your clothes? Why are you naked?" More stupid questions.

She was looking at my crotch. My cock was still semi hard and protruding from my hand wrapped around it. I let go and grabbed a folder from my desk to hide behind. Susan looked into my eyes and licked her lips. She said, "I got up to go pee and the soft glow of light from under your office door caught my attention. So I came down here to see if you had accidentally left the light on. When I opened the door and saw what you were doing my pussy started to tingle. Thinking that this might be my best chance I went back to my bathroom and peed as quick as I could, then got naked before coming back here."

I heard the words coming from Susan's mouth, but they weren't making much sense to my befuddled mind. Suddenly part of her last sentence registered. "Best chance for what?" I said, dumbfounded, but starting to piece things together.

"Oh Daddy, to get you to have sex with me silly. Ever since that night I walked in on you and Mom fucking I have wanted you to fuck me like that. I have stood outside your bedroom and listened to you and Mom plenty of times. Daddy, I get so horny listening to you and Mom fucking. I want to know what that feels like with you. Mom sure seems to enjoy it. I've been trying for months to get you interested. but you either aren't interested or you are made of steel. After tonight when I exposed myself to you totally with no reaction I am leaning toward made of steel.

As she said that she pushed my chair to the side and dropped to her knees. Pushing the file folder out of the way she took my cock in her hand. I tried to pull away, but she had a tight grip on me. In as firm a voice as I could muster I said, "Susan stop!"

Susan said, "Oh god Daddy, I need this so bad. Let me suck your cock," as she kept trying to get me in her mouth. Her efforts to capture my dick with her mouth was arousing me. That's when I mentally said, "Aw fuck it." and let her have her way with my cock. I quit resisting and she engulfed the head. Susan pushed her head further onto my cock and her mouth was hot on my shaft. She started sucking.

Susan was very inexperienced. She wasn't very good at sucking cock, but with all the earlier stimulation it was starting to feel damned good. Between the feeling of her mouth on my cock, being aroused by the video and the taboo nature of what she was doing, I was too far gone to care that it was my step daughter who was sucking my cock. I just wanted to cum at that point. I moaned with disappointment when Susan stopped sucking me and stood up. She took my hand and said, "Come on Daddy. Let's go to my room."

Knowing it was wrong but unable to stop myself I followed her down the hall to her room like a puppy. Inside her room she pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me. I panicked. This was all wrong and I knew it. She was my step daughter for god sake. Not only was fucking Susan wrong, I loved her mother and did not want to cheat on her with anyone. I protested. "We can't do this Susan, it's wrong. You are my daughter."

"Step daughter," she corrected me. Susan rolled off me onto her back. As she did, she spread her legs revealing her wet pussy below her neatly trimmed pubic mound. I could see her juices coating her pussy lips and the insides of her thighs. "Come on Daddy," she cooed. "Stick your hot dick in me and fuck me like you do mom. I have wanted this ever since I saw you fucking her almost a year ago now. Please Daddy, fuck me."

My resolve was weakening, but I valiantly tried to resist. "We shouldn't do this Susan. It's not right. Think about your mother." I thought of a more realistic excuse. "Besides, I don't have a condom."

"That's alright Daddy," she said. "I'm on birth control. I have been since Tommy took my cherry two years ago. And I do think about mom. It's practically all I can think about when I'm alone with you. I think about how much she likes it when you guys fuck. I need you to make me feel like that too."

I am a weakling. Knowing I was a hopeless perv I decided to give her the best experience I could. I leaned over her and pressed my lips to hers. When our lips met she opened her mouth to receive my tongue. Susan was a good kisser. In a last effort to resist I asked her. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Without hesitation she said, "Oh yes Daddy. I want you to make me moan and howl like you do Mom. Make me cum for you Daddy."

Giving in to my desire I trailed kisses down her neck to her tits and sucked her nipples making her moan as I gently pinched them with my teeth. My hand on her pussy let me know that she was plenty wet and ready for my cock. I got up between her legs. Taking my cock in hand I guided it to her vagina opening and paused with the tip just touching her moist lips. In one last effort to resist fucking my step daughter I looked down at her beautiful face and said, "Last chance sweetheart. If you want me to stop now is the time."

Susan moaned and said, "No no. I want it Daddy. Put it in me." I pushed forward watching her face. I felt her pussy lips part to accept my cock. She was so hot and wet; I almost came as I slowly slipped all the way into her in one smooth motion. Her eyes widened as my cock filled her pussy. She moaned.

"Oh yes! Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she cried. I pulled back until the head was resting between her shiny pussy lips, then pushed back in a little faster and harder than the first stroke."Oh that feels wonderful. Don't stop Daddy. Give me more." I sped up my strokes and before long she was thrashing beneath me as I pounded her pussy hard. All she could say was harder daddy, fuck me harder. It was over much too quickly. I didn't last a minute before the feeling of ecstasy washed over me. I stiffened and moaned loudly as I filled her young amazing pussy with my hot cum. I knew Susan must be close to her own orgasm so as soon as I could function again I worked quickly with my rapidly deflating erection to bring her to the abyss.

Just as I thought I had failed, Susan let out a huge moan and her whole body went rigid. She yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming Daddy. Oh god it feels wonderful." My limp dick slipped out of her and I collapsed onto her body totally spent. After a few seconds my senses returned to me. What the hell had I just done? Mary could never find out about this. I could never let it happen again. I was feeling guilty. "We can't do this again Susan. It's wrong. I'm sorry I lost control."

"No Daddy," she said, "I loved every second of what we just did. I love the way you made me feel just now. That was the first time I've had an orgasm during sex. I have wanted you to do me for a long time and now that you have I want more. Now I know why mom likes it so much. We can work something out so mom never has to know, but I have to have more. I need more Daddy."

I thought about it all. Sure, she had caught me in a weak moment, but now that I had fucked her and knew how exciting it was. Knowing she wanted more I just could not resist. All those thoughts of never again went right out of my head. "OK," I told her. "We'll see how it goes. I just hope we can keep it from your mother. Now, I have to go to bed. It is 2 o'clock in the morning and I have to be up for work early."

"You are already in bed silly. Just go to sleep. Cuddle with me Daddy."

"Why do you keep calling me daddy? You never did before you know."

"I don't know Dad. It's just so naughty it gets me hot. I promise I will only use it when we are alone. Good night Daddy. I hope you sleep well." Against my better judgment I turned on my side and cuddled her. Susan spooned me by pushing her ass back into my crotch, took my hand and placed it on her right tit and sighed. "Good night, Daddy. I love you." "I love you too, Susan. Good night." Her words echoed in my head as I lay there for a long time trying to sort out how I was going to navigate this new development in our lives.

****

The next day while working I thought about what happened the night before trying to assuage my conscience of guilt. To be honest I didn't feel guilty about fucking Susan. It was one of the most exciting fucks of my life. I did feel guilty about betraying Mary's trust though. Remembering how good sex with Susan had been, I felt bad knowing it was going to happen again and I was too weak to say no.

Susan got home from work around four o'clock. I turned to face the door as she came into my office. She had changed out of her work clothes and was wearing a towel around her luscious body. Flopping down in my lap she kissed me hard. Full tongue. Susan broke the kiss and said, "Oh Daddy. I am so wet. I have been thinking about your cock all day. Let's have a quickie before Mom gets home."

I peeled her off me and said, "No Susan. This is just what we don't need to do. Any time there is even a slim chance your mother might catch us we can't do anything. Listen to me now. This is the rule for us; from here forward. We can not have intimate contact unless your mother is out of town overnight for work. Any other time we are not to have physical contact of an intimate nature. Either you adhere to that rule or we cannot continue having sex. I will not ruin my marriage over this. Besides, I don't think either one of us wants to break your mother's heart. This rule cannot be broken. Do you understand?"

I almost laughed when Susan stuck out her lower lip as she pouted. "Oh alright," she sighed. "We will only be intimate when mother is out of town. Got it." Susan squeezed my engorged cock as she got up off my lap. Then she pulled her towel up to expose her naked ass and walked out of my office giggling on her way to take a shower.

I sat there for a few minutes letting my semi hard cock deflate before getting up to start supper. Mary arrived home about an hour later. When she walked into the kitchen I hugged her and planted a huge kiss on her. I pulled her body to mine and cupped her ass cheek with my free hand. When we broke the kiss she said, "Wow, does that mean I might get lucky tonight?"

"Lucky any way you want my dear." I replied. She squeezed my cock and said, "Umm, what's for supper then."

"Lemon Pepper Chicken breast with rice and creamed asparagus."

"Yummy," she said. "I'm going to take a shower and clean up."

Susan popped in and said, "Hi Mom. How was your trip?"

"Hi Susie. Good, but I'm glad to be home," her mother replied.

The evening went like most evenings go in our household. After supper we watched a little TV and Mary told us about her trip. Then Mary said she was tired and it was time for bed. She also made it clear that she expected me to join her. We said good night to Susan and went to our room.

After I finished in the bathroom Mary took her turn. I was naked on the bed leaning my back against the headboard slowly stroking my cock when she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a new Teddy. It was a turquoise number with see through lacy flowers all over. Two of the see through areas just happened to be at the tip of her breasts and her large areolas and nipples were showing. Her nipples were hard as usual. They looked like raspberries on top of that blue material. The Teddy just barely covered her ass and because her tits were so big the front of it was pulled up exposing her triangle of hair as she walked to the bed.

"You like?"she asked.

"Very sexy." I said.

"So," she said. "Let me get this right. I get whatever I want tonight?"

"That's right my dear. Your pleasure is my aim and I aim to pleasure."

As she crawled onto the bed she kissed my dick head then said, "Well then, I think I want you to eat my pussy until I get off, then give me anal. We haven't done that in a while and I want to feel your dick in my ass tonight baby."

Now my cock was really hard. I loved fucking her in the ass almost as much as she liked being fucked in the ass. Mary had never experienced anal sex until she met me, but when I introduced her to it she fell in love with it. She can cum from anal alone. I don't even have to touch her pussy, although it is rare when I don't. Mary lay down beside me and spread her legs wide. She said, "Come here baby. Come to Momma. I have your dessert right here."

Instead I got up on my knees and kissed her passionately then trailed kisses down to her tits. I mouthed her nipples and fondled her mounds through the material of her Teddy. I continued to kiss down her midriff until I reached her pubic area. Running my tongue across her hairy mound I found her moist pussy lips. As my tongue slipped between them Mary moaned softly. I changed positions so I was between her legs and lay down on my belly. I raised her legs up in the air and spread her wide. Her pussy lips parted to expose her beautiful flower. I stuck my tongue out and scooped up the drop of nectar that was oozing from her. Then I ran my tongue from her vagina to her clit and back again several times before I took her clit between my teeth and gently chewed on it. Mary was moaning now saying, "Eat me, Paul. Eat my pussy Make me cum on your tongue, baby."

I stroked my tongue into her pussy and ate her until she was lifting her hips off the bed humping my face. Mary was close to cumming when I let my tongue slide down to her asshole. As I licked around the rim of her asshole she moaned and begged me to stick my tongue in in her ass. Instead I left her asshole and went back to her pussy. "You bastard. Don't tease me like that," she moaned. I ran my tongue through her pussy scooping up her juices before I sucked her clit into my mouth. I sucked her clit like it was a little dick while I used two fingers to stroke her vagina. Mary started moaning loudly and thrashing around. Suddenly I thought about Susan standing in the hall beyond our bedroom door listening. I imagined her playing with herself and it elevated my arousal to another level.

I doubled my efforts. Mary was humping my face moaning, "yes yes yes." She suddenly thrust her hips off the bed and held still. Her body was shaking as she came hard. When she finished cumming and started to relax I let my tongue drift down to her rosebud again. I folded my tongue to make a little spear and drove it into her asshole. "Oh god yes!" she cried. "Eat my ass. Give me that tongue." I tongue fucked her asshole until she had a second orgasm then stopped and asked if she was ready to have her ass filled with cockmeat.

"Oh fuck yes. Please put your dick in me, baby. I want you there so bad," she almost whined.

I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and gently pushed. Her asshole opened to accept my dick and Mary moaned loudly. I pushed on in slowly as her sphincter stretched around my shaft. I continued pushing until every inch of my cock was buried in her ass.

"That's what I'm talking about," she said. "Now fuck me baby. Fuck me until I cum again."

I withdrew to the head and pushed back in. I picked up speed until I was pounding her hard. Every stroke my pubes slammed into her ass. "Oh god I'm cumming," she cried. "Fuck me. Fill my ass with your cum." That was enough for me. I felt my cum rising from my balls and then shooting from the end of my cock into her ass. Stream after stream poured into her. When I finished cumming I pulled out of her ass and lay beside her; my cock covered in a white froth.

I pulled her into my arms and said, "Thank you Mary. That was fantastic as usual."

"Oh thank you," she said. "It's unbelievable how hard I can cum when you fuck my ass like that."

We got up one after the other to clean up. By the time Mary came back to bed I was already asleep.