Susan's Pictures

Story Info
Susan reveals her past.
4.1k words
4.49
6.8k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
223 Followers

A lot of this is true and then I let my imagination run...

My future wife (Susan) and I had been dating for about a year when she sat next to me on the couch and said we needed to talk. This was before we had ever talked about marriage but after a year of dating it seemed that where we were heading. All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind spurred on by the serious look on her face.

I closed my book and said, "OK, what's up?"

Susan said, "I need to tell you something."

She had been spending more and more time at my house and came with a stuffed overnight bag the day before, so I was ruling out that she was dumping me. Maybe there was someone else in the picture.

"I need to tell you I fucked a black man."

Shocked, I asked her, "When?"

"A couple of years ago, it was shortly after my mother died."

"OK," I said. "Not sure why you are telling me this now."

"Where I come from, a lot of men would end our relationship over that news."

"So, you said a black man, so I'm assuming it was only one?"

"Yes, just the one and it was only one time. It was a couple of months after my mother died, I was drinking a lot, and getting high a lot. I wanted some weed, so I called this black guy I knew, and he brought it to my house. Most of the details are kind of fuzzy but I can't say he took advantage of me. I knew I was going to fuck him before he came over. The next morning my friend Jane came over and saw his car outside. She barged in and threw him out along with a lot of racial slurs. I never talked to him again."

"Why are you telling me this now."

"He came into the bar we were in last night."

"The black guy who came in and you immediately wanted to leave, even though you had a full beer in front of you?"

"Yes," she said.

I saw the guy enter. He wasn't the only black guy in the neighborhood bar, I hardly noticed him, and I have no idea what he looked like. What I did notice was a sudden tenseness in Susan and then her sudden desire to leave. I was wondering what was up with that because she never left alcohol on the bar or anywhere. I knew she had a rough time after her mother had died. Her father had passed only a few months before that, so she lost both her parents to cancer in the same year. Susan also wrapped her car around a tree while driving intoxicated and was lucky she did not get a ticket. She almost lost her job because she wasn't sober enough to wake up and get to work some mornings. Somehow, she managed to turn things around.

I don't recall the topic ever coming up again until she moved in. That was about six months before we got married. A package of pictures fell out of a box and spilled out on the floor. The top picture showed Susan in a very short skirt, sheer top in the arms of a very dark-skinned man. He may have looked darker against her pale skin and bleached blond hair.

"Is that the black guy you fucked," I asked?

"No, that's Hector, he's Hispanic, not black."

Over the first year we were dating, I tried to learn about Susan's previous sex life. She was not very forthcoming. We swapped information such as numbers, she had intercourse with five men before me, she never had a threesome, never did anal nor one-night stands. So, she said.

But there is a certain smile Susan wears when she is remembering something sexy. Like when I bring up that night she drove to my house in just a coat and stockings. Or the night we fucked in the bathroom at a house party. I called it her sex smile and she was wearing that smile while looking at the picture of Hector.

"Ok" I said. "Who is Hector?"

"Hector was my first," she said with the same smile, while gathering up the pictures.

I took them from her and started going through them. Susan was in her school uniform in most of the pictures and about half were in a car shop. The first few were before Susan bleached her hair blond. She had bleach-blond hair for about a year. The amount of leg hanging out of her skirt had my dick hard. Her nipples were visible in some of the pictures, she obviously was not wearing a bra. She was similarly dressed in some group shots with Hector's crew. In one picture, Hector was holding up the back of her dress and you could just see a glimpse of her white panty covered pussy. None of the men were looking at the camera.

Susan snatched the pictures back when she saw that one.

"He looks like he's 20 years older than you."

"Hector was only ten years older than me; I was 18 at the time. His years were just harder I think."

"How did you end up in bed with a guy 10 years older than you."

"I was a senior in high school at the time and my bus dropped me off in front of his auto body shop. Hector and his guys would whistle and say things to me if I got off the bus by myself. There was a thing the girls and I would do with our uniform skirts. While we were in school, we would wear them down as low as possible on her hips so the nuns wouldn't have a fit and come at us with their tape measurers. But after school, we would roll up the top of the skirt and pull them up over our hips. If you did it right, you could shorten the skirt enough to give the nuns a heart attack. We would get a lot of attention from the boys, and I also got a lot of attention walking past the autobody shop like that."

"So how did you end up in Hector's bed?"

"What makes you think I was in Hector's bed. Besides pervert, I told you before that I am not going to discuss my past sex life with you. You know my number, which is less than your number, and you're not getting any details."

That was sober Susan talking and I knew drunk Susan, especially when we were in bed getting ready for sex, would provide more of the details. Drunk Susan is also something of an exhibitionist.

A month later we were out to dinner in this dive bar we liked. We were getting ready to leave and Susan excused herself to hit the lady's room. As she sat back down, she dropped her panties and bra on my lap. Her top did nothing to hide her rock-hard nipples and the waiter could not take his eyes off them. Neither could most of the men in the bar as we headed out. Susan did not do things like that very often, so I knew it was going to be a fun night.

As she sat down in the car, she spread her legs through her jeans.

"Take them off," I said.

As she slid her jeans down, Susan said, "Look, I shaved my pussy again for you. And what is it about men that they love being able to see a woman's nipples through her blouse. They just stared and stared. I imagine their dicks getting hard. Feel how wet my pussy is."

Susan was leaning back in her seta, her legs spread and her fingers spreading her pussy lips. I ran my fingers along her soaking wet pussy After getting my fingers drenched in her juices. I held them to her mouth, and she sucked them clean.

"I think your pussy was wet when you first started thinking about showing the restaurant your nipples. I should have pulled up the back of your skirt and let them see you weren't wearing panties."

"Too late now, you missed your chance. But I could have had a thong on so..."

"Did you have a thong on when Hector was flashing your ass to his coworkers in that picture?"

"That was a long time ago, I would be surprised if I even had panties on. Hector did not like it when I wore underwear, especially bras. My nipples were always visible through the thin white blouse of my uniform."

"You looked like you were enjoying flashing his coworkers."

"Hmm, I learned to like it. Hector always liked it when I showed a lot of skin. He would tell me how hard I was making his co-workers and how they would fuck their wives that night thinking of me. He quickly realized how wet that made me. I was young, horny, and reckless and sometimes high."

"What else did Hector like?"

Unfortunately, we were pulling into my driveway at the time.

Susan said, "Come inside and fuck me."

She did not wait for an answer, got out of the car, and walked to the door in just her top. We never made it to the bedroom before Susan attacked and fucked me on the living room floor.

The weather was horrible the next morning with heavy rain forecasted for the next 48 hours. We made one trip to the store to pick up lots of alcohol and plenty of junk food. We were soaking wet when we got back, took turns in the shower while I started a nice fire in the fireplace. Susan came out of the shower in her bathrobe but took it off because of the heat, leaving her in one of my T-shirts and panties. I wasn't complaining.

We were smoking a pre-roll while flicking channels and I asked Susan why she got involved with Hector.

"You are not going to let that go, are you?"

"It's definitely made me curious."

"I was a senior in high school and tired of all the mean-girl high school bull shit. Two of my friends had gotten pregnant and were home taking care of their babies. My best friend was sleeping with a man old enough to be her father. My other friends were getting into serious drugs. I liked smoking pot and occasionally some valium or something like that. Coke was okay. But my friends were getting into some real serious shit. They would get seriously fucked up and then fucked by whatever guy or guys they were with."

"My friend Kate was the worse, she was always chasing black guys because they had drugs. I was supposed to meet her at a party one night and found her in a backroom in just her shirt. The only reason she was standing was because some black guy was holding her up. There were no lights on in the room, but I could see several other guys in there, Kate said they were smoking crack and invited me to join them and so did the guy holding her up. I refused and left."

"Hector was a nice escape from all that shit. Except Kate was my cover story to my parents and I was hers when she spent the night at Jermain's. Which meant I had to pick her up and drop her off at Jermain's house. And it turned out that Jermain and Hector were friends, so I was usually picking up or dropping off some drugs with Kate."

"I am sure Hector was more than just a nice escape."

"Like I said last night, I was young, horny, and reckless but not as reckless as Kate and that crew."

"And I believe I asked you what else Hector liked."

"And I told you pervert, I'm not going to discuss my past sex life with you. "

I slid between Susan's legs, slid her panties down and started kissing her thighs.

"It's going to rain for the next 48 hours, and we can make that a little more interesting, so what else did Hector like?"

"Hmmm, you mean besides sucking him off or fucking me? In the beginning, he would take me behind the shop where there were a bunch of old cars. We would smoke a joint and make out. He liked to unbutton my blouse and play with my tits."

"And did you like his dark hands on you very white tits?" I looked up to see Susan's eyes closed and her sex smile as she reminisced.

I licked her slit and asked, "Were his coworkers watching."

"Well, there was a window in the back but it was all blacked out so I didn't think anyone could see us. Later, after it got too cold to play outside, I learned that you could see out but not in. I'm not sure if anyone was watching but they could have. Hector would tease me sometimes; he would turn me to face the window and tell me that one of his guys was watching. My tits would be out, and my skirt pulled up, I could feel his dick against my ass. He would be playing with my tits with one hand and finger fucking me with the other while telling me about his guy jerking off. I would come in minutes."

I started working my thumb into her ass as I licked her clit and she let out a moan.

"What did you do for Hector?"

"Hmmm, the first couple of times I jerked him off. Maybe it was the second or third time we were out back, he pushed me down to my knees. I knew what he wanted."

"Did you swallow?"

That was a loaded question. Susan was sucking my cock early in our relationship and when I started coming, she pulled her mouth off and let my come fly all over. I was angry and told her I did not have time for that high school shit. She always sucked me dry after that.

"Hector didn't have time for that high school shit either, but sometimes he liked to come all over my face or on my tits. Especially if he thought one of his guys were watching."

Susan was getting close to coming. Between the pot, booze, tongue and my thumb buried deep in her ass, she was definitely on edge. She was literally bouncing her ass up and down on my thumb.

"What a horny little slut," I said. "Pinch your nipples, hard."

Susan immediately squeezed her tits and began pinching her nipples. With my

thumb still buried in her ass, I started smacking her clit.

"I bet you would have loved if Hector's men came out and added their come to Hector's. A dozen men jerking onto your face and tits. Or would you open your mouth for them?"

Susan let out a deep moan and started shaking. I could feel her ass contracting on my thumb. I gave her one more sharp smack on her clit, and she squirted for the first time with me. Then she placed her hand over her pussy, protecting it and asked me to stop. I let her lay there while I got a drink, and she ended up falling asleep.

We had an early dinner and Susan explained how she had never come like that before. It felt like her orgasm began in her ass and spread through the rest of her body.

"After dinner, let's go through those pictures and maybe you can give me some more details of your relationship with Hector."

"Why, so I can make your dick hard?"

"Well, I'm not the one who had an earth-shattering orgasm this afternoon. In fact, I never got a chance to come before you fell asleep."

After another pre-roll, Susan brought down an envelope with pictures. Susan was pretty but awkward in high school. She was 68 inches tall and maybe 90 pounds. She had really grown into a beautiful woman since then. It was interesting to look at the pictures and compare them to what she looked like now. I definitely would have fucked her when she was 18.

Some were taken in an office space with Susan sitting on a desk with her top unbuttoned and barely covering her nipples. She had her uniform skirt on with her legs spread wide and it was barely covering her pussy. I looked over at Susan whose nipples were poking through her t-shirt.

She grabbed the pictures back and said, "Remember, I was young horny and reckless. Are you going to judge me and end our relationship because of some crazy shit I did while I was 18?"

"Absolutely not! But I might get some ideas on things we can do for fun."

Susan handed me back the pictures and said, "Once it started getting cold, Hector and I would fuck around in his office. Hector liked to take pictures of me. He said he would beat off to them later."

There were a couple other pictures of Susan sitting on a desk with her top unbuttoned and her tits exposed. There were a series of pictures with Susan laying on the desk in a penthouse pose and increasing levels of nudity. The last picture of the set had her skirt pulled up, her panties around her ankles and her wet pussy visible.

Susan had pulled out my cock and started sucking.

"You were a very naughty girl. Look how wet your pussy is in this picture. You were clearly enjoying yourself."

Susan pulled her head off my cock and said, "I think every girl who has seen a playboy or penthouse has fantasized about being a nude model. Hector and I were having some fun. We did not do nudes more than a couple of times."

"Is this the last picture of the set?"

"Somewhere in there he started fucking me or maybe that was another time. I know there were pictures, but I threw them away."

"I would have liked to see them."

"What, pictures of me having sex with another man? Do you want me to suck your cock or carry on a conversation with you?"

"Suck away you naughty little girl."

Susan took me deeper than she ever did before, that and pictures in my mind of an 18-year-old Susan sucking off Hector sent me into my own giant orgasm.

"Jesus, that was a lot of come. Did this naughty little girl do that?"

Susan got up off the floor, straddled my leg and began to grind herself against me.

"Maybe we should take our own pictures," she said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I have some sexy lingerie upstairs. Maybe I could start with something like that on and I could pose for you."

Susan was humping my leg and breathing hard. I started slapping her ass, forcing her slit harder against me leg.

"I want slutty makeup, like you wore for Hector, and I want you to masturbate for me like the naughty little slut you are. And I want you to use that toy you have hidden in that old purse in the closet."

Susan moaned something, came and collapsed on me.

She laid there for a bit, and I was beginning to think she had fallen asleep again when she said, "You make me think naughty thoughts."

"I think you have a very good imagination on your own. Look at the mess you left on my leg, clean your juices off my leg."

Susan began to lick my thigh.

"I've never masturbated in front of anyone before. Maybe play with my tits or touch my pussy, but never really masturbated to orgasm. And certainly not with toys."

"When did you start liking the way you taste?"

"That would be Hector again. It wasn't that I loved the way I taste, but he found it very erotic and wanted me to lick his fingers after they were in my pussy. I think every guy I've been with since then likes that."

Susan had been kneeling on the couch, leaning over me when she was licking my thigh. With her ass so close, I could not resist and gave her ass a sharp slap. She fell forward but kept her ass in the air begging for another slap.

"You liked doing whatever Hector told you to do, such a naughty little slut," I said while continuing to smack her ass.

"Somethings were harder than others."

"I bet those are the things that really made you wet."

"Yes," she moaned after a couple of more slaps.

I slid some fingers into her pussy and found her soaking wet.

"What is making you so wet, your ass getting beat or thinking about Hector?"

It took a few more smacks on her ass before she finally said both.

"Tell me what you did with Hector is making you so wet."

Her ass was pretty red, so I started working a couple of fingers into her ass. I also got a hand on one of her tits and began pinching.

"Like the pictures in his office. The office had blinds, but I knew his people could still see what was going on inside. I told him I did not want to, and he called me his little puta and that he knew I really loved it."

Susan began shuddering on my fingers in her ass. Then she got up and said she needed my cock in her now, straddled me and slammed her pussy onto my cock. She bounced up and down a few times got off me and said she needed it from behind. Then she bent over the arm of the couch. I didn't need any other encouragement. I actually liked this position better since it allowed me to continue smacking her butt and working some fingers into her ass.

"And did Hector bend you over his desk and fuck you?"

"Sometimes. He liked it better when I was on my back. He wanted me to watch his dark cock slide in and out of my white pussy. He also liked to watch me play with my tits while he fucked me."

"And what did you like best?"

"I liked being on my back for him, my legs over his shoulders, my pale skin against his dark chest."

"Did you like that his men were watching you?"

"I could see their shadows through the blinds. Hector would call me names like puta and slut. I knew they could hear what he said."

"And that excited you?"

I had three fingers buried in Susan's ass, stretching it. Every time I shoved them deeper, she would let out a guttural moan.

EOUL
EOUL
223 Followers
12