Susan's Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want them to come in?"

Susan took a bit to answer that question, so I gave her ass a few hard smacks.

"Yes, no, maybe," she said. "I didn't know how many would come in or where it would end if they came in. Hector would tease me that one or two guys were going to come in so I could suck them off."

I started working my two thumbs into her ass and Susan's pussy started contracting on my cock. Susan announced she was coming in case I couldn't tell. Her pussy was still pulsing when I came.

After a quick shower, we climbed into bed for the night. Susan had her head on my chest and asked if I thought less of her because of the things she did with Hector. I assured her I didn't.

But I asked, "how long had you been with Hector when he began fucking you on his desk?"

"A couple of months maybe. We started flirting in September. He had an apartment above the shop, and I let him fuck me one night there after his crew went home sometime in October. I think it was November when it got too cold to play outside."

"And when did the relationship end?"

"May or June I think."

"Hmmmm, I wonder what young Susan was doing in all that time."

"You are a pervert. But I did not see him after school like I had been. My mother insisted that my brother drive me home in the cold weather. He would have thrown a fit if he knew I was involved with Hector. Speaking of weather, is it going to again all day tomorrow?"

"Except for when its sleeting, but I think we have enough smoke and food. Alcohol is a low."

"Good, I think there is another envelope of pictures. Let's go to sleep."

12