Susan's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes those look great" I burst out "I'll have those ones please."

Her head tilted to one side as she continued to hold the panties up to where my crotch had been seconds earlier and she wore a slightly disappointed look. Then she smirked and said "Sir doesn't want to try them on first?" And that firm gaze locked my eyes into hers and I almost came there and then.

Peels of laughter erupted from that astoundingly beautiful mouth and I wondered what the joke was - feeling humiliated without knowing why, my cock stopped twitching and I could feel the blood draining out.

"Your face is a picture sir!" She laughed, adding "I was joking of course - we don't allow customers to try on the lingerie." And then that long look at my crotch "besides, I think you might make quite a mess of them sir." And that really did it in terms of my erection which was now shrivelling up and I felt so small again in front of this goddess.

"I'm sure these will work just fine for you though. I'll wrap them up and you can be on your way in a trice."

There wasn't even any question as to price or whether I agreed to buy them. She just turned to the counter to get some tissue paper and I fumbled for my card in my back pocket.

"We often have offers here sir." She said with her back to me "You must come back soon and see what else we can do for you." This sounded like an order rather than a suggestion and so I simply said "Yes Miss. Thank you Miss!"

Finishing the wrapping - it was a very neat little parcel now in high quality floral paper with a pink ribbon tied round - she turned back to me and said "that will be £365 please!"

My mouth dropped and hung open, and I just stared at the parcel that she was holding out to me.

"You'll be paying by card sir." Again, not a question! She turned to pick up the card machine and tapped in the amount before holding it toward me to insert the card. I guess I had no choice and pushed my card into the slot with her still holding the machine and tapped in the digits.

"I do hope you have a lot of fun with your Mistress!" She said taking the card out and handing it back to me. "You'll have to tell me all about it when you're next in."

How did she know about Mistress? How could she have guessed? And I swiftly turned and almost ran from the shop, pausing only to turn briefly and say "Thank you Miss." As Pavlov's bell rang above my head.

As I walked quickly back along the alleyway I started to panic a little - how could she know? Is everyone in on this? Am I losing my mind?

But as I slowed my pace and caught my breath again I started to think more clearly - here is a middle aged man coming into a high class lingerie shop - I'm not going to be buying for my wife am I? Who buys expensive lingerie for their wife? And maybe her first remark about what size I was had simply been a joke on her part - she did have a wicked sense of humour - and when I had responded seriously then she just went with the flow?

And if I was going to meet a special person this must be my mistress (not my "Mistress").

Still, I was very shook up by the whole experience and very very aroused by her. She must have known how amazing she looked - she would have been hired for that very reason surely? - and how shy and embarrassed I was - and had just taken the advantage to tease me a little - verbally and physically! She hadn't done or said anything much really that couldn't be put down to good customer service - on the face of it at least.

But had they really cost that much or was she just taking advantage of the situation? I neither knew nor cared at this point. I had an appointment to keep!

---------

I stood in front of the large deep blue georgian-style door trying to breathe slowly and calm my nerves down. The delicate material of those ridiculously expensive panties that I was now wearing under my work suit rubbed gently against my completely smooth genitals and sent little tingles all around my groin. Plucking up my courage I pulled on the door bell and heard a distant gong-like bell ringing once from inside. The door slowly opened onto an elegant hallway, all mirrors and dark furniture and pictures on the walls. I could see no one who might have opened the door so I just stepped inside and turned as the door closed behind me, revealing a small man dressed in a burgundy latex dress, the hemline of which sat just below his crotch. He had gaudy make up and a look of disdain on his face.

He said nothing - just pointed along the massive hallway toward a door at the rear. I walked steadily forward, my shoes making too loud a sound on the black and white tiled floor. The door swung open easily and I entered some kind of atrium - all white tiles and bare of furniture apart from what looked like a dentist's chair in the middle of the room and a metal trolley on which various stainless steel instruments were laid out. It felt more like a medical room than anything else, with soft music coming from some unseen source.

I just stood there waiting, not sure what I was supposed to do now. I really wanted to sit down but didn't want to sit in that chair so I just stood quietly and awaited what would happen next, though there was no way I could have predicted what took place now.

Another door on the opposite side of the room from which I had entered suddenly banged open and in stepped ... "Auntie Beth"!!!

"Susan" she cried "you finally made it!"

She flounced over to me and gave me a huge bear hug, her large breasts pushing into my chest and her groin pushing and rubbing into mine. And she just kept rubbing until my cock was rock hard again inside those panties.

"Auntie Beth - what are you doing here?" I was confused but delighted to be in her presence again and I pulled back, partly to stop the rubbing from causing an "accident" and partly to take in this lovely woman. She was wearing a nurse's uniform of some kind - the old style dress with buttons all down the front and a strange symbol stitched in just above her right breast - the same symbol I had seen on the phone when Mistress had first called.

"Well sweetheart, I got a new job didn't I!

When you left the adult shop that day I could wait to find out more about this Mistress and I got in touch with her. I told her all about our little shopping trip and she offered me a job just like that."

I knew she would probably get in touch with Mistress, but had no idea she would end up working for her.

"I'm the Milk Maid!" She said with a proud and amused look on her pretty face.

"Now I'm going to have to inspect you Susan before you may enter Mistress' realm - we can't have you presenting in a slovenly manner can we. And I can't wait to see what your "best panties" look like!" And with that she hooked her little finger into the waistband of my trousers to get a little peek. "Mmm - those look expensive." She muttered.

"They were very expensive Auntie."

"Well we mustn't keep her waiting." Her voice had taken on a more serious and business like tone now. "Clothes off!"

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and started undoing my zipper at the same time - I wanted to be naked in front of this lovely woman as soon as possible.

"Panties off too please!" She barked, very matronly now.

I carefully removed them and folded them gently on top of the pile of clothes in the corner of the room and as I was bending down I felt a firm stinging slap on my right buttock. "Ouch!" I cried, more from shock than pain.

"On the chair now!" And I quickly sat down, my butt cheeks nestling on the white leather. "Feet up!"

I raised both legs so they were hanging in the air in front of me and she clicked a button on the side of the chair and raised some stirrups up and around. I placed my calves into these and Auntie fastened a strap, holding each leg in place.

"Hands by your side now." And almost without waiting for me to comply she grabbed my wrists and fastened them to the sidearms.

I was now held firm with my legs up and spread out, my cock bouncing up and down in front of me.

"Well this is looking good already." She cooed, caressing my soft genitals with her warm hands and I realised there was moisturiser in them and she was lathering it all round my genitalia. "Very smooth Susan. Mistress will be pleased with you."

"Thank you Auntie." Was all I could manage to mumble as my cock and balls were played with and manipulated by her expert hands.

My eyes were half closed with joy and I didn't notice her reaching over to the metal trolley and picking up a steel object.

Then I felt the cold steel against my anus and I involuntarily contracted my anal muscles. "Come on now Susan - you should be used to this by now." And I relaxed my sphincter a bit as the cold steel started to warm up from my own internal body heat and I felt that stretching burning sensation, more painful than before and I wondered if I could take whatever it was she was invading me with, before it suddenly popped in and it felt like my sphincter was pulling it in further and deeper. I felt full and complete.

"I think we're all good to go then darling." And she unfastened the straps and pulled me up and out of the chair. I had wanted to stay there in Auntie's capable hands but reluctantly rose from the chair.

"Panties back on Susan!" I bent over to pick up the panties and could feel the steel butt plug moving around inside me, but still held very firm by the base.

When I had them on and turned back to Auntie she was holding open the atrium door and I pranced through into a darker inner sanctum which looked like a walk-in wardrobe, racks of women's clothes, underwear, shoes, wigs (wigs???), all laid out neatly with a long floor to ceiling mirror all along one side of the long room that led to yet another door.

I felt like a kid in a sweet shop with all these beautiful clothes, and started to feel some of the fabric. It was mostly latex, although they looked like proper elegant dresses.

"Put these on Susan - quickly now!" And she handed me some sheer nylon stockings, like the woman in the lingerie shop had worn, with a pencil line all down the back. I relished putting them on and lining them up properly - I felt like a real glamour puss and wondered what was next. A dress?

I started to touch them again wondering what size or colour would suit me, but Auntie slapped my hand away very hard, saying "not this time Susan - you're to be punished today remember? Just the panties and stockings." My heart sank and I longed to try on all these beautiful clothes and be dressed up by Auntie, for Mistress' pleasure.

With one hand on the door handle Auntie now held my arm firmly and looked sternly into my eyes - no more caring funny Auntie Beth - this was show time.

"Now listen carefully to me Susan. Mistress is very particular and there are a few rules you will have to observe - you don't want to get into any more trouble than you already are believe me.

Enter with your eyes lowered - she will tell you when you can look at her.

Remember to "present" your arse to her when she asks, like I taught you.

And finally, thank her for your punishment - it is an honour to be chastised be her!"

"Thank you, Auntie." I mumbled as I lowered my head and she slowly opened the vast door into Mistress' inner sanctum.

--------

I could hear soft music playing and my nostrils filled with a powerful incense smell that was intoxicating. The room was dark, but not too dark that I couldn't make out various items of furniture and a long mirror lining one wall. As I walked slowly forward I heard that song-like low soft sensuous voice that by now was seared into my brain and triggered within me a sense of longing and loving devotion.

"Welcome Susan. You made it to me at last. You have indeed been a good girl haven't you."

"Yes Mistress!" I almost moaned with the pleasure of saying that out loud to this incredible woman that had entranced me and captured my soul.

I stopped in front of her and all I could see was a pair of the most delicious red high heeled boots that held strong calves. They were so shiny that I could see my own distorted reflection in them.

"Have you come to accept your punishment for your transgressions Susan?"

"Yes Mistress I have!"

"Do you willingly submit to this punishment Susan? Do you yearn to be punished by your Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress, I do!"

"Then you may raise your eyes and gaze at your new Mistress."

I slowly raised my head and as I did, I savoured the vision that I had longed to see since that very first phone call a lifetime ago.

Those red boots kept on going all the way above her knees and up those big powerful thighs. And above the boots a pair of chocolate brown legs that flowed over the top and almost beckoned me to worship them. And then the hem of a red rubber dress, concealing her precious pussy - how I wished I could have seen beneath.

And then a full curvaceous, voluptuous belly that I wanted to lose myself in, encased in that incredible red rubber dress and it made me wish again that I could wear a latex dress just like that one.

And a ribbed corset that pulled her shape into the perfect hour glass, above which ...

I gasped audibly!

The most enormous chocolate coloured heavy, soft, rounded boobs that defied gravity even as they spilled out over the corset top and I could see those large round areola with large dark pert nipples that stuck out half an inch at least - oh if only I could suck those - if only I could bury myself in that amazing bosom I would surely stay there forever!

And finally I saw her face!

Her full lips were painted a bright red and were the perfect shape - slightly parted as if ready to whisper something naughty right into my ears as she had done on the phone to me, and I wanted them right next to my ear, whispering "Good girl Susan!" directly into my inner being.

Her eyes were surrounded by the most perfectly applied eye makeup and long lashes that quivered. And she was looking straight into me, not searching but knowing! Knowing exactly who I was better than I did myself. Knowing what I liked, what I wanted, what I wanted to be!

My already firm cock stiffened more in those expensive and delicate panties, the head straining to escape.

She held my gaze for what seemed an eternity before saying in a soft delicate voice "You've been a very naughty girl haven't you Susan!"

I tried to speak but I couldn't. No words would come out and I just nodded.

"You've been a very SLUTTY girl haven't you Susan!"

This time the words came out "Yes Mistress" and I nodded again vigorously in affirmation.

A long pause as she held my eyes with hers and a wry smile crossed those full beautiful lips. My cock was throbbing now and I was desperate for it to be freed from its gentle prison. I would say and do anything for this woman right now and she knew it.

"Whose slut are you Susan?"

"I'm your slut Mistress!" And I meant it with all my heart.

"Good girl Susan, good girl!

Are you ready for your punishment now?"

"Yes Mistress! Thank You Mistress!"

She looked to her left and my eyes followed and now I saw myself in the floor to ceiling mirror - I did look very slutty!

And now I saw a long bar, a meter away from the mirror, a meter wide and suspended from the ceiling about a meter off the floor. In the centre was a hole, about an inch in diameter, surrounded by soft silicone. I stared at that hole, wondering and then realising what it was for, and she must have seen the recognition on my face.

"Position yourself for me Susan."

I walked over to the bar, and pulled my panties down just a little so that my cock sprung free and bounced around a little. Tentatively, without touching myself, I eased the tip of my penis toward the hole and felt the silicone rub the head. There was lubricant glistening inside the hole and it almost pulled the rest of my cock inside - it DID pull it in - I couldn't resist it - a sucking motion and I realised that there must have been some kind of suction device inside the bar. And as it kept pulling me in I panicked a little and tried to pull back but it was too strong and suddenly I was in right to the hilt and my balls slapped underneath and I felt a little stab of pain - just one sharp jolt right at the base of my penis - and heard a slight click. I was now held firm against the bar.

"Now bend over Susan!" I heard from behind me, but I could see clearly in the mirror that Mistress was walking toward me and I felt her hands run greedily all over my buttocks. I leaned forward, the bar supporting most of my weight, my cock still firmly trapped, until I felt I would fall. I reached down instinctively and grabbed my knees.

Recalling Auntie's words I tried as best I could to lift my bottom up and out so I could present myself to this goddess.

"That small click you heard Susan, and the prick you felt in your cock, was a tracker device being inserted. From now on I will be able to monitor your orgasms. I don't want you to be tempted to cum without my permission when I'm not with you. I don't like chastity devices Susan - they can damage your beautiful cock. I want your chastity to be self-imposed, but I can't trust you not to cum - you will be sorely tempted during those longs weeks of denial!"

I gulped - weeks of denial?

"Now Susan, your little dildo game was a lot of fun to watch, but it was really not big enough for my liking." and she reached out to a side table that I hadn't even noticed until now.

On top were arrayed a selection of the largest dildos I had ever seen and my chest tightened and heart started to race - there was no way I could take those!

She selected what must have been a "medium sized" one, black and thick and long with large veins running all round it. She attached it to some kind of harness just below her red rubber corset and I could tell now that these were different strap-on attachments.

"Don't worry Susan. This is not your punishment - this is your training. By the end of today you will be begging me to use the largest one in your cute slutty ass."

I was confused - if this wasn't my punishment then what was?

"You will learn Susan that punishment isn't always physical - it is psychological as well. I could inflict any kind of pain on you but it wouldn't teach you to obey me. It would just teach you to fear me. And I don't want you to fear me - I want you to love me. More than you have loved anything else in your life."

This all made sense to me in my fearful state, but I still didn't understand what my punishment was to be.

"Tiffany!" Mistress called from behind me, as she stroked my arse and I realised she was also lubricating it. It turned me on even more and I was very aware of my cock being firmly sucked in place by the bar. It felt incredible but frustrating - there was no stimulation as such - just a gentle but continuous pull. And then she suddenly pulled the steel butt plug from within me, leaving my arse feeling empty and longing for something to fill it.

A girl entered the room from another door - a man really, but made up really well and wearing some beautiful lingerie and a skimpy dress. My eyes followed her as she strutted in ridiculously high heeled thigh high boots toward the mirror and then along so that she was directly in front of me between the bar and the mirror. My face was now just inches from her crotch and I admired her slender figure and the soft slutty dress she wore.

She stood there waiting instruction.

"Tiffany is your punishment Susan."

I still didn't quite understand.

"And you are Tiffany's reward for being a good little slut for her Mistress!"

And with that Tiffany lifted her dress and I saw she was wearing no knickers, her semi erect cock was swaying in front of my face like a hypnotist's watch.

And I suddenly understood. I was going to have to give Tiffany a blow job! I had never even touched another cock - had rarely seen one in real life, let alone one this large. I was straight! I couldn't suck someone's cock! My heart sank though my cock was still held firm and as rigid as it had ever been.