Susan's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to hand it to Mistress - she was cruel but genius.

"Suck Susan! Suck real good! But don't rush this - Tiffany has been waiting for a proper orgasm for four weeks now."

And I felt something very large and cold pushing against my anus. Mistress was preparing to enter me with that enormous dildo!

"And Susan." A long pause for dramatic effect and then "I want you to swallow!"

I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it around, my eyes closed, until it made contact with her cock. I dabbed at it, like I was testing if it was salt or sugar - it didn't really taste of anything but I smelled a musky odour and I could feel it moving further onto my tongue and suddenly I was running my tongue along the underside of her cockhead and I realised she was getting more fully erect now. It was a strange sensation, but not altogether unpleasant and as her penis started to protrude more and more into my mouth as her hard-on firmed up, I pulled back a bit so I was still just licking the tip. As I swirled my tongue over the tip of her penis I could tell that she was now very hard and I thought of how that must feel to her.

I couldn't deny that by thinking of it as if I were doing this to myself - as if this is how I would like my cock sucked - I could forget that I was sucking a stranger's dick and just try my best to do a good job - the best blow job I could give, for Mistress! To please Her!

And with that, I placed my lips gently all around her slender cock and blew out a little puff of air that spread around the head, paused so that she could savour that sensation, and then sucked gently back in, pulling the head of her cock right into my mouth and she moaned again and drew in a long loud breath.

"Yes Susan, like that! But careful now - just take her to the edge!" I could tell Mistress was enjoying this and I felt more pressure in my sphincter as she pushed gently toward me and I gasped for breath as I felt like I would split. And just as I thought I could take no more, as I felt I would scream in pain, the head of the strap on entered fully into me and I felt a relief, but still pain. I decided it was best to focus on sucking this huge cock that was filling my mouth.

I knew all about edging myself and I was determined to make this girl scream for her orgasm!

I lapped my tongue all round her frenulum in short sharp movements and then blew again around her cockhead, paused and sucked. Paused and sucked. Then pulled my head completely back and watched her cock pop out and swing up and around in front of my eyes. I looked at it more closely now and it wasn't unattractive. She had shaved her whole genitals and now that the blood had filled her shaft completely and her balls had started to tighten it was all smooth and pink and there was a slight sheen over it - partly moisturiser I guess but also some of my saliva and I was again very aware of my own shaft, sticking out horizontally, stiff and sensitive but locked into position within the bar.

I realised I could tell when she was right on the edge by the slight movements of her cock and by the obvious contracting of her muscles through the dress. And for what seemed like hours, but could only have been 10 minutes, I played her cock with my tongue and my lips - making it throb and twitch and jerk and jump - and it felt really good to do this. She was obviously enjoying it - her moans and groans and sounds of encouragement or frustration, and even a few shudders that ran through her limbs now and then.

My own legs were shaking too, from the dildo that had invaded me and was being held in place with Mistress' big hips so that I was completely trapped between her body and the bar and this huge cock that I was sucking as if there was no tomorrow.

I felt a rush of power run through me like an electric shock and in that moment I understood Mistress better than I ever had up until that point. It felt so good to tease this rock hard cock and play with it as I pleased.

And I did please! It looked so erotic, and the feeling that I would decide when she cums and how intense it would be! I could ruin her couldn't I. What would Mistress think of that? Would she appreciate the cruelty, or would she be mad at me for not giving her slut Her reward for her submission and suffering for her?

No, I'll just tease her a bit more and then ... I remembered that I had to swallow and I gagged a little. But this just made her cock thrust further into my mouth and now she had grabbed my head and was ramming herself into me, her balls slapping my chin. And she was moaning louder than ever and I knew this was it.

I tried to prepare myself but had no idea what was cumming. I felt a hot squirt of salty liquid hit the back of my throat and start to slide down and I tried to swallow but the next thrust came and the next squirt hit and now I was almost panicking because I couldn't swallow but my mouth was filling up quickly and I managed to pull my head back against her hands and half swallowed a load. My mouth was completely full of her cock and her cum and it was dribbling out of the corners of my lips and down my chin and started dripping onto her thighs. I regained a little composure and started to suck as hard as I could and swallow in between sucks and I could feel her cock throbbing on my tongue and the roof of my mouth and the sucking felt good to me, comforting even. And I was aware again of my own cock yearning but unsatisfied and my arse completely full of Mistress' strap on.

I thought that must be the end, but I heard a long groan and her pelvic muscles stiffened again and she slowly pulled her cock back out until only the tip was nestled in my still sucking lips. And then just as slowly she pushed herself forward again and her cock slid back into my mouth and I was reminded of the feeling from the dildo pushing into my arse and my anal muscles contracted suddenly and violently. Her cock was still sliding in and I thought I couldn't take any more and then another hot splash of cum right at the back of my throat and another and then a dribble and she just held it there while I managed to swallow again, not even tasting it really.

I found I was content to hold this position while her orgasm faded and she said nothing through her panting.

And then she let her hands slip from the back of my head, down onto my shoulders and with her cock still firmly in my cum soaked mouth she looked me in the eyes and said "Thank You Susan!"

I nodded and pulled my head back slightly and her dick slopped out and down and I let out a long sigh.

"Well Susan, you are a little wonder aren't you!" purred Mistress from behind me - motionless with her huge strap on nestled firmly in my arse. "I think you might have enjoyed your punishment a little too much maybe?" I could still feel the invader in my arse and now it started to retract and the feeling was sensational. It continued to pull out for what seems like an age, until I could feel the ribbed head just at the entrance to my anus. And then it started to move back in, this time moving easier.

"Good little slut Susan - take my cock all the way." And she pushed in and in until her full hips were resting against my small pert buttocks. I felt so full of her and it felt so right - like this was what I had been missing all my life.

She starting moving in and out much quicker now and every thrust pushed the base of my own cock into the bar, but I couldn't feel any real sensation on the head and I was so desperate now to cum myself.

"I bet you'd love to cum now wouldn't you Susan!"

"Please Mistress!" I begged, "please let me cum. PLEASE!!!" I was nearly screaming now and I could feel the strap on pounding into me and the pain had been replaced by a firm building constant pressure.

"Yes slutty Susan. You can cum now. Cum for your Mistress. Cum like you've never cum before!"

And suddenly my cock was not just throbbing - it was jerking and spurting into the bar. My legs were spasming and it was only the bar that was holding my weight. My whole body shook uncontrollably with the power of the orgasm which I felt not only in my cock but deep inside of my body. I let out a wail like a banshee. And it just kept going - on and on and I felt it would never stop and a euphoria enveloped my being as my whole body felt the orgasm coming and waning and coming on strong again and then slowly fading.

But Mistress wasn't finished with my arse and just kept thrusting into me again and again. And my cock was still rigid, held firmly in place by the suction from the bar.

"That's it Susan. One more time for your Mistress! You know you want it you good little slut!"

And my orgasm rose deep within me again and there was nothing I could do to stop this even if I wanted to.

I shuddered all over as another whole-body orgasm racked me.

This time Mistress paused on her thrust and held it there - my arse so very full and my cock spurting and my body shaking until I could take no more and felt I was about to pass out.

It slowly faded from me and I was left completely exhausted, hanging over the bar that supported all my weight now, and Mistress gently and slowly extracted the strap on until it popped out and my anus contracted and I was left feeling so empty that I longed for her to be inside me again.

"Good girl Susan." I heard from behind me.

I was aware of Tiffany still standing in front of me and her cock had started to rise again with the excitement of watching me cum like a volcano.

Mistress had by now removed the dildo from its harness and was selecting a new even larger one.

And through my tears I could just hear her saying, almost to herself "Now, let's see if we can go a little bigger shall we?"

I closed my eyes, exhausted, and felt a resignation flood over me.

"All your spunk is being collected by the way - you'll have a feast later won't you."

This was not over yet!