Susan's Revenge

Story Info
Susan's husband becomes a jerk. Ky and I support her.
856 words
3.18
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continuation of part 2 of the Wristwatch Fetish. It's the only way to understand this story.)

Susan came over to our place crying.

"I need someone to talk to, my husband is a jerk, that bastard!"

"Why, what happened" I asked.

"He's having an affair with his slutty secretary! He's been fucking her for five months and I just found out by accident! It's no wonder he hasn't been as good in bed lately."

"I'm here for you Susan. You're my best friend and we will help you get through this"

"Thanks Dee. I really need someone to lean on right now. He's a fucking bastard. He loves to be with her all the time, much more that being with me."

I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. It was then I noticed she was wearing a new wristwatch that I've never seen before. It turned me on, but seeing what she was going through, I kept that to myself.

After a couple hours of talk, Susan calmed down. Ky came home from work and Susan told him all about what was going on. It was about a half hour later when Susan brought up the subject of sex.

"I remember when the three of us enjoyed each other. I'd like to do that again. My husband is having an affair and I haven't been satisfied lately. I was thinking, if you have no objections, that maybe you, Ky, and I could do it again...if you don't mind. I loved the way Ky fucked me and it was fulfilling. Besides, I think it's a way to get back at my fucking husband. He fucked his slut for five months without my having any idea. The difference here is that you both know about what we did, and it's in the open; at least between the three of us. It's not like Im fucking Ky behind your back. And by the way, do you guys like my new watch? I bought it just for you guys."

"Yes, it's really nice, very athletic looking, unlike most of the others you wear. Is it a G-shock?"

"Yes, it is. Do you also like it Ky?"

"I sure do! It's a beautiful watch Susan."

"Before we do anything, I was wondering what the deal is with the wristwatch fetish." Susan said.

"No problem Susan. Dee and I will show you some videos."

Ky opened the computer and brought up some of my favorite porn videos involving women wearing watches.

"Wow" Susan said (after watching videos for about an hour). "Now I understand a little bit more."

Susan reached over and started caressing my breasts. She then started stroking Ky's cock through his pants.

"Dee, I want to suck your tits while Ky fucks my pussy. I want him deep inside of me and want his cum inside also. Fuck my pussy real hard Ky, and cum in me please! I need your cum in me!"

We started getting undressed and did a lot of foreplay before Ky actually started fucking her. Susan and I were sucking and licking each other, both tits and pussy alike. "Fuck me Ky. I want that cock inside my pussy."

Dee egged me on to start fucking her and even kissing her. Meanwhile Dee continued to masturbate herself while sucking Susan's tits.

While fucking Susan, she suddenly blurted out, "Take the watch off my arm Ky. I want you to act like you are stealing it and I want you to wear it while you are fucking me!"

Susan was really getting into me putting her watch on my arm. I could telll she was getting to a climax. Her pussy was so plump, wet, and juicy. "I'm going to cum! she screamed. "Fuck that pussy Ky, oooohhh, fuuuuck, Im cumming!"

With Susan cumming, Dee got all excited herself and finger fucked her pussy faster and harder and came within a minute of Susan's climax.

"Cum inside me Ky, I want your cum!"

I shot a huge load inside just as she requested.

Susan wasn't done. "Dee, I want you to fuck me now!

Dee and Susan fucked each other for several minutes. Meanwhile, I kissed both of them and squeezed their tits, all the while wearing Susan's new G-shock. They both came again and then it was done.

"Thank you both for letting me vent and especially for doing this for me. I love both of you guys." Susan said. "Dee, I would love to be able to fuck Ky in the future, but only as long as you know about it are are with us. Would that be okay?"

"Sure, what's mine is yours as long as what's your is mine. I'm referring to your wristwatches, Susan."

"Oh, of course, as long as we can do this, I'm up for it anytime. I'll deal with my cheating husband. Oh, and you guys can have my new watch as a present."

"Thank you very much! I k ow we will both enjoy switching turns wearing it."

We both kissed her goodbye and wished her well. We were now official fuck buddies.