Lipstick Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife and mother wrecked by betrayal finds queer love.
2.8k words
3.47
6.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lipstick Part One.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

I was on the cover of Teen Vogue when I was in high school as well as many ads for high end runners. When I turned eighteen I was on several ads for the shoe company that made money with Michael Jordan. My name is Cecilia Bosko (Polish for barefoot) I have red hair with freckles from my hairline down to my boobies. I am five foot eleven and what they call full figured. FF-Cup and serious booty or so some of the girls on the track team told me.

I ran cross country for the Huskies (University of Washington) Go Dawgs! I had the perfect parents, Pete and Gladys, they would cheer for me from home and away meets at Holy Names and then for the Huskies. I hurt my right hip at the end of my sophomore year as I had tore the end of my femur off trying to kick towards a win.

Daddy had blonde hair and mommy did too.

Mommy and daddy would carry on every night, her shrieking and Daddy spanking her, calling her a cheating dirty whore, who'd you fuck this week bitch? The she'd say all your friends and their cocks are ginormous next to your picayune tiny pee stick, should I call you hummingbird dick? And then she'd bellow like a lost calf.

Sigh. I was all wet and Mommy told me to save myself for my husband.

University of Washington Hospital, three blocks from where I hurt my self was where they operated. The simple operation to remove the piece of bone, then reconstructive surgery on the femur and then reattachment of the ligament to the reconstructed femur. Three surgical events.

I could hear beeping and bad smells before I could really think, then surgery, fuck, I threw up all over my self, fuck and I was out of it. Beeping was back.

"She's awake, is the morphine drip attached, this time," I could hear sarcasm in his voice, maybe a little Polish too. I'm Polish, we attend St. Margaret's Roman Catholic Church on Dravus Street. My mom and dad show me pictures where the school (k-8) used to be where they went to school. It's an all Polish parish now, Sacred Heart in lower Queen Anne is now a Vietnamese Parish, my daddy said his great Aunt Betty lived in a huge house, but it was tore down for the World's fair when his grandfather was a little boy.

The doctor was beside me I could feel him against the edge of the bed, nice, scented body wash, fuck was I getting wet, Oh my fucking God.

"Open your eyes girl," my eyes popped open as if it was a Nintendo controller.

I stared into his eyes, was there a Polish Thor, the Skagit River had relocated between my thighs, flood warning beep beep, run for your lives.

"Girl, I'm going to gently roll you onto your left hip so I can examine the sutures and around to see if there is any inflammation."

"Okay, now, this might hurt a little, " his hand engulfed my right ass cheek and most of the thigh and groin area on my right leg and began to roll me over.

Of course it was the first orgasm ever, and I screamed, "Fuck me you gorgeous big man," and then I squirted everywhere. On his smock and face, resuming to announce, "fuck me daddy, give me your baby."

He did actually. Six months later we were married at St. Margarets and ten months later Marie was born, followed by Tymoteusz (Timothy) and finally Magdalene. We were Mr. and Mrs. Jan Piatkowski.

I was forty two years old when I heard my iPhone with the pink cover pinged. Just some context, we're happily married and I'd been a soccer mom, head of the PTA and off and on been in charge of coffee hour at St. Margarets. Mommy and Daddy God bless them were retired in their mid-seventies and had sold their home and with Daddy's retirement from Boeing bought a four bedroom home in Sonoma County. Mommy had confided and explained to me, she'd been a hotwife since the eighties and daddy relished being a cuckold. Apparently they were still deeply in love and his focus was golf now, while she had a nice stable of bulls.

Any the pinging continued and I opened up to see what the texts were. The first one was of Jan fucking my best friend Judy Stepanopolous in the ass, this was twenty years ago judging by her hair doo. The photo was kind of grainy.

I went through them not but did not dwell, until the last two. My mother in the first had deep throated my husband and then in the last one she had my husband and a much larger black man in her cunt at the same time.

I blocked Jan and mother immediately. I called Phineas Feinberg an attorney I had used in some various things, to not include Jan or my parents, for example the house was mine part of a trust set up by my grandfather that Phineas administered. I was independently wealthy. It was Seattle, early into Microsoft and others. Jan had no idea.

Restraining order from me and the children immediately, divorce and I needed a private investigator. I sent him the photos. He was a savant, not super people friendly, but loyal.

I called my daddy. He picked up, "Hi daddy, it's me. Do you a quick second I have a large problem?"

"Margy, of course, what's going on?"

"Were you aware that Jan was one of mom's bulls?"

"You know about that?"

"Last month, she was bragging about how her stable was growing and you had tired of being the cuckold and were focusing on golf."

"Well no that's not what's going on at all," he said.

Going on he said, "We've been separated for ten years. Technically married, we don't live together and have not for years. Basically she was terrified that you would find out about her."

"Why would she tell me she's a hotwife, if she was afraid of me finding out, "I asked.

He said, "I came down with Chlamydia and syphilis ten years ago. I had been true to her the whole time we were married. It turns out she was a prostitute before, during our marriage and now she runs a whore house and I have a townhouse on the golf course. I will divorce and serve her with this news. I've hidden my money."

I said, in my case it's not just her, ten or more of my friends, nurses, one local television newsperson. I've got a restraining order on him now and my attorney will get him served. The house is mine. He's apparently a hound. I'm betting that he has a bunch of other children, but why would mom do this to me. It's ugly and cruel."

He said, "She's jealous of you. You're ten times more beautiful and kind and a good mother and to her core, she's a whore..

"Dad my phone is ringing. I'll keep you updated."

It was Jan from the hospital.

"Hello."

"Margy why the restraining order?"

"You fucked my mom, ten or eleven of my friends, twenty photo's so far and my phone is blowing up since I've been talking to dad and you. But whatever you're a fucking piece of shit and I need to wipe you off of my shoes.

"My mom, you sick fuck."

"Margy, I'm sorry I just wanted you to see the beauty of swinging."

"You lying sack of shit, the one where you're fucking Judy is twenty years ago. You're not swinging, you're just a cheating cocksucker and you will never, ever see my kids again."

I hung up and blocked him.

There was some wailing and gnashing of teeth, until forwarded the photos to everyone in his hospital email, which was on our old home desktop computer. Big oops, it took six months. Daddy went to Reno, Nevada and got a quickie divorce and moved back to Seattle. It was years before we heard from mother and she was on MSNBC News as the twenty first century Madame.

Speaking of kids. Marie, Tim and Maggie never spoke to their dad or grandmother again. Tim became a writer and he wrote several scripts for Netflix (When Did She Become A Whore?) and Tubi The Network (Was it Lust or Money when Mother in Law fucked her son in law). The show runner for Netflix would put a picture of the MSNBC screen capture with the tag Was it Incest?

Marie lived with a much older woman, that she had met at fund raising exhibition for public television, the older woman wore a collar. Tim had a series of long term relationships with incredible women. He had three children. Maggie married a mortgage banker had three kids and went to St. Margaret's.

When the divorce was finalized, I sickened quickly of sitting around the house. I never did know who sent me the pictures and Phineas's private eye found dozens more people that Jan had fucked, two thirds were my so called friends from church.

Dad bought this huge old craftsman home with a view just to the West of Alaska Junction in West Seattle that had nice view of Puget Sound towards Vashon Island. Saturday morning a week or so after the smoke had cleared I bought some from the Husky Deli, lox and bagels, a gorgonzola cream cheese that worked. Ten breakfast sandwiches and his new partner a tiny Philopena woman who looked eighteen but had an eighteen year old daughter. We sat on the deck, Carmelita had some melon cut up that was a completely new experience and delicious and some Philippine mango and the coffee was so damn incredible, we ate into the afternoon, the daughter Reyna brought some Philippine coffee liquor called Amadeo and we went through two bottles with some thick coconut milk.

The sound system was playing song after song of singing for change and Reyna and I danced and it was like I was at a prom dance with a bad boy, but she was so fucking beautiful and we slowed the dance down and in heels, as she was, we were the same height and she was swaying slowly and she had perfect B-Cup tits and we were tit to tit as we danced. She reached behind and undid my bra.

I raised my arms up and she pulled the tee shirt and bra off and I shook my double F-cups slowly in front of her, she didn't mind the stretch marks along the top and she went nuts on my inch long nipples.

I looked over at Dad and Carmelita looked like Red Pollard aboard Sea Biscuit beating War Admiral by four lengths. Dad was really big and she was tiny and the whole time she was telling him of her love for him and his boom stick belonged to her hoohah forever and with a thunderous roar he filled her with seed and she screamed I want your baby.

"Reyna," I said, "take me to bed, I'm yours."

From Saturday afternoon until late Sunday, with her hands, tongue, fists and this magnificent strap on Reyna claimed me. Turns out she was Carmelita's sister and was thirty five years old, although I was convinced she was eighteen.

Monday morning we all went to the King County Court House in downtown Seattle and Dad and Carmelita were married. She was already three months pregnant. Dad was sixty five and hopelessly in love with her. He was protected financially and I was totally happy for her and him.

Reyna and I had the house to our self. I loved the whole vibe of West Seattle and I was scared when I woke up and Reyna was not next to me. I was her bottom and she was a loving top for me. Laying next to her head and on my shoulder, I was slowly playing with her hair and I said, "Reyna, do you want to have babies?"

She sighed and wiggled her butt so softly into me and said, "Of course we would be wonderful mothers."

I started crying, and she whirled to see my face concern written, "Baby Chica what's wrong?"

I shrugged and said, "I'm scared. I have never fallen in love with anyone like this, ever, so fast. My puki (cunt) weeps for you when you're gone from the room. I love you so much it hurts."

For the next two hours she fucked me at first and I shook with orgasm after orgasm.

I said, "Puki sore darling, can I take a rest?"

I woke up and heard Reyna and Carmelita talking about how both of them were going to get their green cards from these bobos. Bobos meant fool.

I got dressed quietly and went to Dad's room and told him what I heard. He said, "I heard it on his computer, but the joke is on Carmelita, I've got six months, cancer everywhere started in my prostate."

"Daddy, "I said. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Margy, I love you. Find love, in whatever package it comes in, but be patient.

Carmelita will take care of me and I've arranged for nurses to help. I'm leaving her money and then I've set up trusts for your kids, okay?"

"I love you Daddy, I can't wait to see you again. It won't be long."

I was driving a brand new 1990 dark blue Isuzu Trooper, four by four SUV, five speed, cruise control, very stout three point zero liter four cylinder car. I ripped off the top sheet and put all my clothes into it and tied the ends together.

I was wearing some pink chinos and some lilac open toed pumps and a pink wife beater and cut just below my big soft ta tas. Lots of side boob, under boob and cleavage. Deep purple lipstick. My heels clicked through the kitchen and Reyna rushed up in front of me and said, "Chica what's going on?"

I said, "Reyna, I'm nobody's bobo," walked past her and out to the curb and filled up the back of the Trooper and was gone. My phone rang as I drove across the arching bridge connecting SODO to West Seattle. I ignored it.

I was without a doubt queer, and submissive. I knew of this lesbian bar on Tenth and Pike just above I-5 separating downtown from first hill. Place was the Wild Rose. It was a block from where my great grandfather had gone to high school and four blocks from where my great great grandmother had lived.

I pulled right in front of the joint. It was seven thirty and I put some serious sway into my strut as I entered the room. There was an extremely dyked out butch working the maître d and she asked me for my name. I laid one of my tits on her arm and used my baby doll voice and said, "I'm so needy mama, I need a strong woman to help me through a breakup, I might've been a bad girl too. I need a good strong woman to take care of her bottom."

She said, "Come with me, " grabbed my hand and took me to the back of the room and down a short corridor and into an office and stripped me while holding my hands over my head. I kicked off the chinos, but stepped back into the pumps she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth and I sucked it like a dick I craved. My lipstick was all over my face.

She dove on my tits, sucking and biting on one inch long nipple, while twisting the other one. She really bit hard now and tried to pull the other nipple out to see if it would snap back, instead it was engorged and she kept at it and my first orgasm hit like a freight train and my hips were thrashing around and I hugged her head so hard.

Shortly she progressed from two fingers to her fist and she fucked me as I've never been fucked and orgasms rolled through my body. I passed out.

I woke up a while later alone on the floor of the office. My panties were gone, I redressed and knew my makeup was a mess, my cunt was a swamp.

I half staggered across the floor and there was Dora Zelensky of the Seattle Storm and her wife the famous Running Hailey Biggs and next to them was an attractive black couple and I almost fell and the tall wife stood up and took my arm to steady me.

"Are you okay," she asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Sit down with us, " she said. "What's wrong?"

End Part one Lipstick

Coming soon Lipstick part two.