Susan's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was different. Maybe we'll have a discussion about that in a few days." She rested her left hand on the console and Fred squeezed it with his right.

"If you don't mind, I have one more question—does Tony get the same forgiveness I'm getting?"

"He did. I decided to turn the other cheek, just like the Good Book says, but before we even got a chance to discuss it, ole Tony done slapped me on the other cheek. The Book don't mention what to do then, so I just have to rely on my instincts."

Susan considered his answer. Finally she spoke, "you aren't going to tell me what you're going to do, are you?"

"Nope. Need to know basis only. You don't need to know, but I assure you, that you don't want to find out first hand. Just remember, I love you—my friends don't necessarily feel the same way."

They had a wonderful time. A fine show was followed by a late dinner and then dancing, or at least what passed for dancing with Fred, at the Henderson House out on James Street extension. Susan did notice Fred took time to chat with about a half-dozen dozen people during the night. That was very unusual for him; he was usually the quiet one while she was the chatterbox.

Back at home, she was looking forward to finally slipping between the sheets and getting some rest, when she felt his hands cupping her breast and his cock pressing into her back.

"You really want it again?"

"Can't let you go needy. No telling what a good looking gal like you might do if that thing starts twitching." He slipped a finger into her only to find a very dry passage.

"Heck," he said as they cuddled under the sheets, "Looks like I can give that thing enough after all." She settled her head on her husband's shoulder and fell asleep thinking just how lucky she was.

****

Next afternoon Fred beat her home and was fixing supper when his wife rushed through the door obviously excited, but seemingly worried at the same time.

"What's got into you?" Fred asked.

"You didn't watch the news?"

"Nope. Tell me about it."

"Tony was found on a farm to market road about five miles out of town this morning. He'd been beaten pretty badly. I heard two guys from work talking; they were laughing and saying something about the husbands around here being able to sleep better now—that the doctors had told Tony he'd probably be impotent when he got out the hospital."

She'd been just about to change into something comfortable when stopped suddenly and turned to stare at him. "You didn't have anything to do with that, did you?"

"How could I? We were together all night and from what I think I heard you say, he must have been beaten last night, so what do you think?"

"Honestly? I don't know—but I do think you're a bad man to cross." She came to him, pressing her body tightly against his. "Can't you put dinner in the oven to keep it warm?" She dropped to her knees and fished his cock out of his pants.

"I want this main course right now," she said, engulfing as much of him in her mouth as she could.

Fred had the last word, "Ummmmm—Oh Yeah Baby!"

****

Epilogue

****

Thirty years and three more children later Fred and Susan were still a loving couple. Where you saw one you usually saw the other. Tony remained in town, but he and Susan avoided each other liked the plague. It was so obvious that when a girlfriend asked Susan why she and Tony went to such great pain to avoid each other, she answered, "My husband has friends in low places. You never know who might get the wrong idea, so I don't tempt fate."

THE END

I hope you enjoyed this story. Remember. It's just that—a story—pure fiction. Comments accompanied by a user ID are welcome. Constructive criticism is solicited. Thanks!