All Comments on 'Susan's Secret'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Pick-and-choose morality?

Well-done story, but IMO, the gap between church being a big part of their lives, the focus on forgiveness, Lord's Prayer, etc., is too wide when compared to the relatively easy way she betrays her marriage, on her anniversary. Women don't forget that date. Where was her faith and chastity? Yet, they go out anyway, and then go to sleep after he tosses her panties at her? It's harder still to believe that church-going folks would act so glibly the next day after such a betrayal. Even arranging Tony's beat-down, he was still humiliated and their friends know she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent story

Certainly not four star material. Not enough effort went into it for that, but it's better than average so I gave it a four.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Std check

First thing before touching her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
decent story.

The story was a decent one, however it is one of the type of stories that many can do without. The idea of a stupid, immature woman falling into lust with the a-hole that almost destroyed her in the first place. Personally I would have added about thirty whacks to each ass cheek for her corporeal punishment. She sure as hell deserved it. Fact is if it had been her husband that had strayed, she would have thrown him out, and raped him in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent writing but...

Although "Tony" pays a price for cucking the husband, she really pays no price. More over, apart from some revenge on Tony, the husband doesn't seem that upset. What gives stories of infidelity an emotional edge is that the wronged spouse is deeply in love with the other. While there are words to that effect in the story, once the adultery comes to light, the emotional reaction regarding the wife is shallow. It's kind of as if the wife dented a new car in a parking lot when someone backed into her; he has the other driver punished; and, he paddles the wife admonishing her to be more careful. You expect more. Frankly, in reality, only a cuck would take her back without true repentance, which would involve a long process requiring her to live with the humiliation of being a slut, recognizing how she has betrayed her husband AND her family, and a deep change of heart on her part. Despite the silly paddling and having someone else take care of Tony, the husband at many points comes across as weak and the kind of man that any normal man would hold in low esteem. I don't think that's what the author had in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Stopped reading when I realized this WAS another RAAC by CD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well !

Liked the story but the wife got no punishment . But I know weak men like this so I know it happens all the time . Each couple has to do what's right for them .Will she cheat again yes me thinks she will. Will he look at her the same NO never again he will love her but he knows he will never be good enough . And the older he gets the two of them will turn into the couple you see in the cafe eating but not talking watching others but not seeing each other. They are walking through life wandering what if.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Welcome back

A story by Luedon and CD in the same week? It feels like the good ol’ days of Lit!

I didn’t really care for this one. The wife got away scot-free with nothing more than a spanking — which she enjoyed. I get the revenge against the other guy, as it fits the “he played with my toys” theme that is so prevalent here, but it takes two to tango, right? Susan is a free-thinking adult woman. She wasn’t drugged or hypnotized. She knew what she was doing. Why does Tony get 100% of the punishment?

Left unmentioned is Tony’s motivation for getting involved with a married woman. He went through an AWEFUL lot of trouble to get back in the parties of a woman he dumped. He even started a new career just for that sole purpose! Are there no other pretty women in this small town?

Ah, well. I do always enjoy the “local flavor” you insert into your stories. It’s like comfort food for me. I thank you for returning to the LW Thunderdome and look forward to reading all of the comments from angry anonies who are pissed that you didn’t have Fred behead Susan in the town square.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoughts

It's NOT "Tony's fault"! All she has to do is tell him to fuck off and block is number.

"wild sex wasn't something she'd want on a regular basis, but she had to admit, it would feel good for a change." - Well, tough shit! Teach your husband how to give you "wild sex" or learn to live without it!

She CAN'T be so dense as to not KNOW the flowers are from Tony.

"he broke up with me" - Which is why, when talking about their past, she should have told the whole truth, then he would have been more on the alert with Tony. I notice she hasn't mentioned the abortion.

Oh, my God, she has Daddy issues!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Really liked the story well written. I think the ending was quite plausible. She has a slight lapse in judgement, did not disrespect him and was contrite. Guy I am that guy referred to by the author. One thing however on page 4 where Tony and the boys were kicked out of the club, the word is drag (present tense) or dragged (past tense) not drug.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
***

The author said Susan worked as a realtor. They do not keep the regular hours described in the story. The ages of the twins was unclear at times as well. In general well done.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

So he basically rewarded his wife for cheating on him by spanking her? It was hardly a punishment when she had a secret fetish about being spanked by her daddy!

Susan was fully engaged in an emotional affair with Tony for months before they actually fucked. Her cuck husband at least deserved a hall pass to make up for her slutty behaviour... after all, the poor bastard has still only ever slept with one woman!

At least Tony got the beating he richly deserved. A douchebag predator being maimed so badly that it makes him impotent is always a plus point.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
You missed willing cuckold in your opening

And it is a RAAC story regardless of what you said. All though I would call him a WACC husband. The one thing I don’t get and never will, is the willingness to fight for something that your wife threw away. The husband was willing to kiss and fuck a woman that he knew had just fucked another guy. So you put his life in jeopardy because you love him right. And why is it ok for revenge on him when this could have ended with 4 words. Nope, I’m married BYE! You lying all the blame on him and none on the wife.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. I just wonder if Fred would have been the one committing adultery Susan would have been so forgiving, and understanding as he was. I didn't see any deep remorse on her part. I got the feeling she was sorry, but she had enjoyed sex with Tony a little too much, and would have gone back for more if the husband didn't interfere.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
REALLY ?

She'd do it again . Just not in the least bit plausible . Ah well........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lacking any real punch.

There is drastic lack of emotion from the wronged husband. We are told he calmed down on the way to the bar but the guy never got so much as angry in the first place. He certainly never showed any real anger for what would infuriate 99.9% of normal men.

I've got no complaint at a story aiming to be neither BTB nor RAAC but this reconciliation has no consequences for the couple, not even for the wife, ZERO.

By any reasonable standard this is unquestionably an RAAC.

A big letdown.

2*

WyldcardWyldcardover 5 years ago
Did comments get wiped?

I could have sworn there were comments earlier. Including mine :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a bad story

I guess my issue is with the length of the story and Fred's level and the speed of his forgiveness. Let me say that I understand that this is fiction and you could have the little green men from Mars landing in their backyard and that would be acceptable. But Fred barely yells at his cheating, slut wife at all. Can he really just spank her and forgive her all at the same time? He knows he has married out of his league (whatever that means) and his wife has cheated with an old boyfriend that she mostly refused to talk about. Why would he sleep easily with that knowledge? How does he trust her going forward? Spank her and like a little child, all is forgiven? That doesn't work for adults. And I've seen both sides of the equation. I've seen a friend with 2 young children forgive his wife for straying after a lot of counseling. I've had another friend divorce her husband because he talked to an old girlfriend. So this seemed like it was, at the very least, plausible. But in a story for Literotica, in the loving wives section, I just didn't like it. The ending seemed too pat, too simple. And you could have told this story in 3 pages. WAY too much wasted blah, blah, blah. Some stories need a lot of pages and the pages hold the readers interest. Here, I found myself skipping forward to get to an interesting part that had some real significance to the story. Not badly done, but it could have been better.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Really enjoyed the story

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
Good story

As with most LW stories it's difficult to create a brand new premise. I did enjoy the story even though it was easy to predict what was going to happen. I especially liked the part about Fred having "friends in low places." Having friends who watch your back is a very nice place to be, especially when they will dole out the punishment for violating the marriage.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
And When Did The Cops Come To Call?

Surely the guys who heard all about Susan's fuckery from Tony would have spread the word and the cops would have done a thorough investigation! ;-)

And fucking him on her wedding anniversary? Please! I'll bet she never got that diamond necklace ... surely Fred gave it to someone who truly loved him. The epilogue is just too hokey to stomach. No way he stays with the cheating skank!

Still a well-told tale, thanks for sharing it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It always nice

When a complete asshole gets what's coming to them. It's also nice when a husband doesn't blow things out of proportion and hurt the wife. Sounds like everything is right with the world.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I guess I'll never understand...

...how a woman so obviously in love with her husband can be so stupid. I can't imagine getting past it that quickly or easily, although I can imagine seeing to it that Tony got what was coming to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly right!

It don't get no better, that is exactly how you handle this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As politely as I can say it,

It sure as shootin is a RAAC by a wimp.... I don't care what happened to Tony.

BabyBoomer50sBabyBoomer50sover 5 years ago
I couldn’t stop...

Reading until I got to the very end. When realism meets erotica, I get sucked in. So thank you for sucking me in. 😀

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Good Story

I really liked it. I liked the way the characters developed in the story. I also liked the no BTB and RAAC in the story. If it is a good marriage, albeit no fighting to begin with, then, either, spouse deserves a mulligan. Everyone deserves a one time fuck-up, because we all fuck-up at something. That is how we learn.

Your POV stars worked well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tony's punishment?

Tony's punishment was not sufficient, and he was never made to apologize! Almost as bad is Susan behaving okay later on - out of fear, not out of love for Fred. Two stars for creating at least one sympathetic character!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Fantastic ..... tony severely beaten about the rod and tackle, never to be used again. Tsk tsk

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read

One niggling comment- Big Bad John was by Jimmy Dean with PT109 as the flipside

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Too Easy

Sorry, but Hubby’s laid-back (relatively laid-back) response to her tryst was remarkably fast and complete. Add to that the fact that Sweetie tried to wiggle around... avoiding openess and honesty (with Hubby ... but she was plenty open for her Bull!) Sweetie was on a track to significantly escalate her affair ...before she was so abruptly confronted.

The rapidity of Hubby’s resumption of their sex life was highly unlikely. Also, her ability to flush her very energetic response to Bull down the drain was implausible .. she was repeatedly reported as dwelling on her memories with him and trying to get Hubby to recognize Bull as a great guy.

Finally, the revenge on Bull was weakly portrayed. The friendship with John was contrived, and, IMHO, John was overused as a character.

4*

Wang4Wang4over 5 years ago
A Little Forgiveness Works...Sometimes

I enjoy your stories . All are well crafted and the characters have personalities which are developed.

As a reader, I may not totally agree with the direction your stories take but I must caution myself that these are your stories FREELY offered. Saying that, this wife got off lightly.

Thanks for sharing

Ed

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Carolinadreamer

You wrote one here that I really enjoyed. Although I am over fond of the BTB story, I do enjoy a good reconciliation, especially when the cheating partner suffers earned retribution. I wasn't expecting, yeah I was it's LW, Susan to fall so easily. She's an intelligent, loving wife and mother who should be stronger than that. I was also bothered by the fact that she wasn't going to tell Fred about the cheating, until he caught her. At least she was straight with him after he caught her, no lies, excuses, or evasions. I don't think she was punished enough for her slip, but then Fred is a better man than I. I think further punishment for Susan, not written but implied, would be that in a small town, everyone would soon hear about her cheating. If Tony was bragging, then word would get out and that would hurt her deeply. Tony did get some physical punishment, hopefully with permanent impairment. But why would he stay in town? Why did he even move to town if not to get a shot at Susan? Why stay when that hope is gone. Fred was a good man, with saintly restraint, who lived his wife and wanted to keep her. Apparently he made the right decision. This is the second time that I have agreed with Timriv in one week. Damn! Also SJ is glad to see the OGs writing again, maybe he will be inspired to post again. Once again, great job CD.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmm

While I may not enjoy the subject matter is a lot of your works, it doesn't mean I can't appreciate solid writing.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Pretty dang good!

You always write readable stories. Others have pointed out many of the problems with this one, but it ran off the rails for me when sexual relations with the wayward wife resumed WAY too soon. Most husbands would have had a lot more anger to overcome first. I had to wonder if hubby wasn't secretly pleased that wifey had banged her old fiancee. And of course, now days that includes checking for STDs, and that's a process that requires multiple tests over many months, and lots of $$$, too. So, the time line for forgiveness was compressed, but it still amazes me that so many commenters want nothing less than scorched earth for the wayward wife. I gave this five stars to help cancel them out.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Pretty Sad

Fred was a WIMP! He deserved to be cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good man with bad friends isn’t a good man.

Anyone who would countenance violence as an attempt to regain dignity is one step away from killing his wife and her boyfriend....and not everyone can afford high priced legal team.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I do agree with another commentor that I couldn't have forgiven her so quickly. But I wouldn't have given up the woman I loved so easily either. I did notice the diamond necklace was never mentioned again. As for the jackass sounds like he got what he deserved so like the song said sometimes its nice to have friends in low places.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

nope

1--the whore's contrition needs to be a hell of a lot more than that. IF (and it's a big if) she's got a future in my home, she's got a hell of a lot more shit to go through to prove she wants it and still deserves it, and it'll take quite a while before so much as positive words or compliments are earned. First off, girls nights are done. Second, she's taking a looooong leave of absence from that job and proving she can be trusted before getting it back, and it's gonna be part time. Harsh? Maybe, but if she couldn't conduct herself like a thinking adult, then she can deal with the epic grounding that daddy should have given her long ago or she can GTFO if she has a problem with that. And it was NOT a one-off mistake. She knew goddamn well what Tony wanted months earlier when she talked to Tony the first time. She knew it was going to happen and she created rationalizations and lies to further it along. Her cheating had been going on for weeks or months, she just didn't consummate it until the last day.

It's a simple question one asks themselves: "if my spouse was hanging out socially with an ex who clearly has the hots for them, would I be okay with that? Nope. No I certainly wouldn't be so I won't do it either."

2--No way in hell Fred helps this guy get a job at his wife's company when he knew the first night he saw Tony that he was still interested in her. He almost deserves all this shit happening for doing something that stupid.

3--Exactly what was Tony's motivation here? He comes off as evil for evil's sake. He was engaged to this girl once, it's never said why he skipped out on her after they got her the abortion, and it's inferred that he caught a felony rap for something, so did he go on the run or something? Thing is, there's no indication that he was a user and abuser beforehand, so why is he so gung ho on fucking her life up now? He literally structures his entire life around getting into her pants, but he doesn't seem to want to rekindle a real relationship with her. His actions are that of someone who seems to hate her and wants to destroy her and her family's lives. WHY? Was it too difficult to portray him as a realistic character who simply was still in love with his ex and was trying to sabotage her marriage cause he wants to be her next husband?!?

4--Having friends or hired goons take out loverboy is not satisfying. Gotta play an active role in that, or else you will never feel that you truly got your nuts back. You use the thug friends to remind him of his fate if he was to press charges, and what his fate will be if he doesn't sell his house and get his candy ass the fuck out of town after he's done healing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yup no RAAC here

. . . . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is but one way to change POV.

That is to write a different story.

AMerryman 2.0

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 5 years ago
if the purpose of

story is to induce pain as a part of entertainment, it did work; Fred is kind of realistic but ultimately comes off as lacking self-respect; as for Susan it was a foregone conclusion she was going to cheat; Tony is just an x. Her introduction spoke volumes about her misgivings and her wanting someone non-Fred and not getting him. Well, she used him for his qualities and he allowed himself to be used. That's it. Even though you chastised BTB lovers, from your writing it is clearly evident that there were only audience you had in mind for this story, just to piss them off. Is that a good or bad? I don't know.

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago

Well, I can certainly accept that this ending can happen in real life. Just as there are real women that betray their husbands knowingly and aforethought (and vice versa), there are also men that decide to accept them back to maintain a marriage. The men even convince themselves that the wives are actually "loving". There are all sorts of real stories out there that are NOT enjoyable to read even if they are well written.

The souring aspect of this is the slow motion seduction that EVERYONE in the story KNEW was happening. In spite of all that Susan knew about the potential damage that she could do to her relationship with Fred, she still continues. I can read a story about an addict becoming an addict and all the bad choices made along the way. It's real, and gritty but still a tough story to read and not to everyone's taste.

Fred muses that he is not going to be a "willing cuckold" but that is exactly what he was. He lets Tony dance with his wife when it was blatant that Tony was doing it in Fred's face; first the dancing, later the fucking. He even somewhat makes Fred a pseudo accomplice by cozying up to him. How much of a clueless cuckold can you be? "Hey Fred, you want to give my dick a few strokes to get me ready to fuck your wife?"

Meanwhile his wife is running hot and cold with him, forgetting their anniversary, and generally not respecting him. Yup, that's a wife to hang on to.

Finally Tony gets his clock cleaned. Why didn't that happen a lot sooner is a mystery. His wife gets "punished" but it turns out she has a kinky side and enjoys it, even having some weird "Daddy" fantasy. We are left with a wife supposedly not going to cross her husband because he has friends in low places. So he's her jailer? At least until she can figure out how to be sneakier so she can get away with it? But we are reassured with a look into the future to reassure us that this cheating wife really has reformed. Nice bandaid. Just a mistake. All better now. Fred's "The Man".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mediocre, at best. Kind of like Fred's love making.

First of all, any man who marry's a woman he thinks he doesn't deserve is not only a dumb shit, but he's being cruel to the woman he claims to love. Why saddle the woman you claim to love with a mediocre husband? Let her go find a man good enough for her, and save her from a life with a timid self denigrating poltroon who's always trying to make amends for being inferior. Besides, if she's stupid enough to marry a loser like you, how smart can she be? Is that enough yet? It is so fucking lame when an author plays the "Oh, I don't deserve her" plot device. You make your character act like he's 14.

The problem here is that the wife lacked personal integrity. Susan keeps telling Tony, "I'm married," while continuing to give Tony signals that her marriage is weak, shallow, and unfulfilling. Tony is a predator. Predator's have instincts for weak prey. Tony knows he still has influence over Susan and lures her in. The whole problem is that Susan didn't tell Fred as soon as Tony came back into her life. Why not? Cause she wanted the thrill of being seduced, again, by a selfish predator asshole. When Fred first noticed Susan acting disturbed and out of character he let it go, that was his mistake.

So in the end its just another shallow tepid distant marriage where two people share a house and some occasional sex, but who don't really know each other, don't really share their inner feelings and thoughts, and don't take the time and effort to communicate everything that impacts their relationship.

If Fred and Susan make it as a couple it will be blind luck. And that happens. But it leaves the who story feeling kind of pointless and unresolved. Oh, you fucked your old boy friend. Well, you better never do that again. OK.

In the end, who cares? Maybe you could write a story about people who have some depth and character, and who we really care about. This reads like a practice effort. Looking forward to reading a real effort.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Fucked-up relationship dynamics

This felt like the story of a doting father dealing with a mischievous teenaged daughter who just dented his car. He was more disappointed than angry, gave her a token punishment, and she learned a valuable life lesson; roll credits.

There was never any sense that what she did *mattered*, that this was a deliberate betrayal by someone who abused his trust, spent months building up to this, only felt remorse because the cheating didn't live up to the hype, and wouldn't have ever come clean if he didn't rub her nose in it.

It's tough to even call this a RAAC, since "reconciliation" implies some level of recognition that there was harm done, and that really didn't exist. If the husband doesn't really give a rat's ass about what happened, why should we?

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
There are some things here...

First, I'm crazy about the name Susan, just love it. You get a hitch just for that name.

Second, it's an interesting tale, well worth the read.

Third the length was just about right, not too long, not miserably short.

Fourth, I checked your story list and the scores. This tale should at least be in the mid 450s, but isn't. That's because you didn't give a certain strata of readers their perennial burst of heavy duty BTB. There are a great many "injured" readers out there who derive solace from the "pay back" they know they'd never inflict in real life.

If you want to get a high score, find yourself a niche of writers who often won't even read you, but will slap fives from multiple servers just for the hell of it.

Keep writing!

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That is as funny

No, i’m Not talking about the story. I’m talking about dominantyetserviles’s macho rantings. That loon talks so big and bad online, when we all know in reality his sexual encounters are limited to a blow up doll and his right hand. He uses his left hand to pretend he’s getting a little strange from time to time. Anyone with this completely made up attitude towards women definitely does not have one in their lives, unless she is chained up in his basement. Thanks for the chuckle, chucklehead.

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Stopped reading on the first page.

Dude married a girl he knows nothing about. Can't take that seriously.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Fred is hardly a cuck

In fact he grows due to his wife's round heels and the fact that he did no go off half cocked is the measure of his maturation. It could have played out that he whips Tony in the bar, gets locked up for a spell, gets out and divorces Lady Bendover and then does something to her that gets him locked up some more. Its an honest playout of how things might go down if a twice a scorned man had some readily available muscle. Yes, the town bike never got more consequences than a puppy peeing on a carpet. But is yelling at her the answer. The guillotine seems favored by some but that is too quick and painless for other's tastes. Fred already got the model so he can't upgrade there. This is a solid 4 pick axe handles and 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
First comment, before I read the others. Thanks for the mostly reasonable protag. 5 story plus 1 ending usually rates a 3. Sorry CD this gets a one from me. Rushed ending with zero consequence or contrition or atonement by wife.

Your strength is writing about relationships and thoughts. Kudos, it's not common among LW authors.

But in this one you didn't do any significant amount of that after he found the panties.

The questioning should have been a near interrogation, and get to the bottom of her abiect and disgusting refusal to be open and honest with her hubby. He needed to confront his stupid inferiority complex.

This WAS an raac, at least in the sense she paid no consequence, and had no great shift in her introspection at the end.

Shout to our Man Carvohi: Jed, dude odds are plenty of men and women rated this low because of the lack of atonement and consequence for the wife. There can be consequence and penance, and yes even punishment without crossing into BTB.

Thank you for a great start and middle Dreamer, lots of good food for thought there!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Very astute observations, Somewhaniceguy!

Non sequitur

DYS may come across as primitive/harsh, but I bet he's a lot more trustworthy, and a HELLA better dude to have your back, than his average knee jerk critic. Call out the flaws in his logic if you see them, but no need to cave man him. Remember his walk through life may have needed things yours didn't. Hence a different code of actions.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor

First I want to thank all who commented on Susan’s Secret. I’m impressed by how many can express their negative critique without being insulting. I hope that’s a trend that will carry through to all writers’ stories.

To the one who wondered if some comments were deleted and implied that he’d submitted a comment that wasn’t showing up: I too wondered about no comments showing when I first check early last night. If comments have been discarded, I didn’t do it and can’t explain how it happened.

For quite a while I’ve had the granddaddy of all writer’s block, and I’m afraid my frustrations showed up in this story. Susan’s Secret is the result of many starts and stops with far too much time between—at least I hope that accounts for my screwing up the time line and many of the other boo-boos found here.

To timriv: Thanks for the drag/dragged/drug comment. I knew that, but still screwed it up here and in several other stories, which I caught. God knows how many times I missed it. THANKS!

Starting this story I saw both Susan and Fred as imperfect people who tried to do good—most of the time. Susan was inspired by an old schoolmate who married because all our classmates were getting married. Her school days were spent as the “Cool Jock’s” girlfriend, but for whatever reason they didn’t make the final step, so she married another really decent guy, but that didn’t last long.

I see Fred as a fellow who sat on the back row at school; he never took part in many afterhours functions, always had a crush on the prettiest girl in school, but never had the nerve to ask her out. He’s a man who loves once and loves deeply, so he can be taken advantage of. He rarely loses his temper with anyone, and almost never with his family or friends. He tries to be a ‘Good Christen’ but often fails…

Tony? Tony is the high school jock, used to getting what he wants and never growing up.

I didn’t do a good job of putting these people on paper—sorry, hope I can do better next time.

PS: I have almost a year’s worth of unfinished stories cluttering cluttering my monitor. Maybe I can finish another, now that I seem able to put words on screen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can summarize this story

Wimp with no sex skills cant satisfy his wife. She was dumped by a bad boy and never stopped wanting him, even after an abortion and dumping. Hubby is a poor substutute.

Predictable ex-shows up. Wife cuts off hubby and offers token resistance, then cheats on her anniversary, without a condom. Conveniently leaves cum-filled panties for hubby to find. He does.

He scolds her meekly. Spanks her once and she relives incest desires. Hubby forgives her and asshole.

Hubby's friend beat up asshole. And they lived happily ever after.

People actually liked this?

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Happy Anniversary!

I found cum in your panties. Did you cheat on me?

Yes.

Ok, you silly girl. Go on to bed. We will talk tomorrow while I make you pancakes. I may have to spank you.

Oh? Can I call you Daddy when you do?

You wont cheat again will you?

Oh God no! The punishment this time was so severe, I would never cheat again. But dont forget. Friday is Girls Night Out at Big John's.

Oh, ok honey.

Oh and honey, you're not a cuckold, but that was my panties you wiped your mouth with. You have Tony's cream on your chin.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Similar thematically to my favorite story of yours "My Wife, Butch, and ME"

I liked this one a bit less than I did that one. I'll tell you why.

In the earlier story, the wife was clearly in love with two men. In this one, she wasn't. Butch seemed like a decent guy, until the end. Tony was always an asshole.

In the first story, the wife had to choose between two lovers. It was heartwarming when she chose her husband. In this one, there was no conflict about the choice. Tony had been an asshole, was still an asshole, and would always be an asshole. In all likelihood.

You still get 4 stars for this story from me. The earlier one got 5.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
The other commenters have this covered well imho

the story goes off the rails when we find out Susan had an abortion that Fred knows nothing about. Now everyone is not the same, but I cannot fathom choosing a wife without knowing her basic philosophy and morals, incl respect for unborn life, etc. That was a checklist item for me, it is important to me, and it seemingly fit that would be important to Fred, but was never surfaced. Someone carrying that baggage is not a suitable life partner without disclosure, discussion, maybe counseling to eliminate or mitigate long term guilt and angst.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Too bad Fred was such an Idiot

That's all I can say. Unless Fred really did know what was going on and set it up so he could play the victim Cuck.

Either way, sorry, not a real good story.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@ anonymous

So what did I say that got your little panties in a bunch, anony?

1--was it when I stated that if I was Fred she's actually face some fucking consequences as opposed to the "go to sleep honey, I'll make you breakfast in the morning and then give you a spanking cuz you're a naughty little girl" treatment?

2--was it when I mentioned that she knew what Tony intended and willingly went along with it for weeks, showing that it wasn't a one time slip up, it was intentional over a period of weeks or months?

3--was it when I mentioned that Fred shouldn't have got Tony the job at his wife's company when Fred KNEW that Tony was interested in her?

4--was it when I mentioned that Tony's motivations didn't make any sense, that it made him seem evil for the sake of being evil?

5-- was it when I said that Fred should have participated in what happened to Tony? Well I've been there and I can attest that if you hate him enough to have him beat up, it's better to do it yourself. You hate him that much because he took something from you, and if you don't PERSONALLY take it back, deep down you may never feel that you got it back at all.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
COMMENT ON COMMENTS

Just wanted to reply to KingBandor's Happy Anniversary comment. Boy! When you say it like that it really shows up my shortcomings as a writer. Thanks!

My thanks again to those who liked my story and said so, but a special thanks to those who didn’t AND pointed out why. Let’s see if I can improve on the next one.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Sort of expected the 1812 symphony

and got a Sonata. It did feel like real life. The first lover can have an advantage, and

normal frequently overlook failings. To say other than this is very good would be to fail to recognize that neither the author or the world have to dance to my music!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not RAAC...

Not a BTB, in fact it's the opposite of a BTB. It could be read as a willing cuckold story if you consider:

a) He obsesses at times about her past lovers and experiences

b) A guy - good looking, charming but still a

"rattlesnake" - had just been spending an inordinate

amount of time dancing with her....

c) Found out he's her prior fiancee, the guy she used to fuck (that he obsessed about) and instead of being upset he embraces the guy, becomes his fishing buddy, tells him intimate frustrations about his marriage (again, the charming, good looking hunk that used to fuck the love of his life), and proceeds to set him up with a job WORKING ALONGSIDE said wife. And btw, realators dont work regular office hours, they travel around to properties and have all kinds of time and places to screw around. As the husband of a realator he would know that.

d) After he found evidence that she did fuck him he merely took her cum soaked panties, put them in his pocket and enjoyed a nice evening and then had sex with her (including that wierd spanking scene that really had no place in the story).

e) Yes he took retribution on Tony but will continue to us her guilt to get anything he wants. Hes a bit of a sick fuck and will probably set her up again...and probably have the next guy mutilated too.

Pretty dark story...Part 2?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
it was ok

doesnt really feel like anything got fixed so he might want to DNA test thos 3 other kids if this wasnt fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A damn good tale!

So glad when a cheating bitch or bastard gets her/his own. Burn the bitch or bastard. No quarter given - scorched earth period!!! Susan was lucky though - got the lesson of her life!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Reading the comments, I have to wonder:

If the commenters believe that Susan wasn’t punished enough, just what would they want to see done to her if Fred wasn’t going to divorce her? Perhaps Islamic female circumcision, so that she could still service his needs but couldn’t enjoy sex herself, so she’d never be inclined to look at any other man sexually? The burka, perhaps?

So, Tony got what was coming to him, but because Fred had an alibi constructed, that wasn’t quite good enough?

To me, the biggest problem with this story was that Fred knew Tony had fucked Susan in the past, and was OK with them seeing each other socially, right up until Tony used Fred’s Pussy. He wasn’t concerned that his wife was spending time with a man she once loved enough to have agreed to marry, but the threshold was the use of her pussy. Only then did it become a problem. Since pussy doesn’t wear out, it wasn’t as though Fred had lost anything, but that was the only important point to him.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re Reed Richard of 1/13/19

Good point and I admit I was only trying to cobble together a story and never analyzed it at all. However, isn't carnally using the woman who belongs to me, (And yes, once married husband and wife gave them selves to each other, so in spite of what the feminist claim, my wife's body does belong to me and mine to her.) the bridge too far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
do your men always have to be

Stupider than a corpse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I got a question cuck

You said this wasnt a RAAC, so why the fuck was it a RAAC

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Anony of 2/2/19

Apparently the story type--BTB, CUCK, RAAC, or whatever is in the eyes of the reader. I'm beginning to feel like the guy, who when asked by a new girlfriend, "Who do you think think that little dick will please?" replied, "Me!"

If I'm going to spend my time writing stories which I post for free, I'm going to try to write the kind of stuff I like to read, but thank you for your comments.

cd

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Hard to read

I know you have a disclaimer, and say this outcome is truthful, but hard to believe the happy couple ending. I could see the husband forgiving the wife eventually, but a long and painful eventually. And it would never be the same

She got off far too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Eh.....just, eh.

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Wowee!

Hey peoples....I'm in hospital again..I'm doing the best I can. Stupid body wants to play up big time.....I don't know if I submitted a comment but here's one anyway!.....I enjoyed it.....WHY....It was good for entertainment and time passing. ...There's no reason to go Ape Shit and start abusing the Author!...For those who do.." Sit on it "(HAPPY DAYS)......Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with Us.....5.Stars. ★★★★★WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid is as stupid

Does. She plays it out over a long period of time and after she is caught doesn't want his filthy hands on her. Really?

He is the happy cuck Tony was right about that.

Why pretend otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I took the author at his word

The Lady lied over a period of time to her husband and it couldn't be missed what Tony was up to. As well she would be doing it again if the husband hadn't caught on

she was under his spell.She was more than willing to risk it and forgot the wedding aniversary for a piece of betrayal tail.

It sucks when you get hits by pretending it's something other than what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slut gets a free ride why?

Wimp limp dick A/H and why would some dupe breed with a pig.. Spreading more of that special DNA that need to be eliminated from our societal norm ..

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Unfinished business

I felt Tony wasn't dealt with harshly enough and she got off lightly but it was a good enough story to give it a 4. But for the criticisms given it would have been a 5.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re Anon comment of 2/20

This is a perfect example of why all commenters should have an ID. Exactly what is this commenter trying to say? What does he mean by the last sentence? I’d love to be able to contact this person and find out, but there is no way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Cuck should have burned her to bitch cheated on their anniversary for fucks sake he had enough reason to burn both badly and don’t worry about the kids she probably gunna need the time away from them anyway bout to have his no protection used either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Carolina Dreamer

Everyone needs an ID? The remark is as stupid as your endlessly repetitive stories. Anyone can have lots of "IDs"...vpn's will do that easily. You obviously are quite cuck friendly and have a low view of women, at least based on your stories, which tend to be extremely similar. You don't seem to understand the depth of betrayal that adultery represents. So, the little lady fucks around, expresses that she's sorry, and lives happily ever after. The bastard suffers, but the little woman only suffers some stern words and glances....perhaps a time out. But the cucked husband always treats the matter, as far as she is concerned, as if she did nothing more serious than go on a wild spending spree.

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
Well you pulled this off pretty well

It's hard to walk the line on these forgiveness stories but you balanced it out pretty well. The offense was a one off (for what ever reason) minimizing the cuck aspect. Punishments were handed out commensurate with the degree of concern Fred had for each. Fred played out as a smart yet at the same time severe and ruthless.

Seemed an adequate balance for this type story!

Dunny69Dunny69about 5 years ago
Cuck wimp shit

Hated it total wimp cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not Again!

You seem to have a cuckold wimp fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It didn't make one iota of difference that his wife was a willing participant—not to Fred

Of course it didnt, spineless peices of cuck shit like Fred dont have any balls they can never get mad at their wife for fucking real men becuase they know feckless cunts such as themselves dont have what it takes to satisfy a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE #1: WARNING! This is neither a BTB nor a RAAC story.

when ever the author warns you it isnt a RAAC you know its gonna be a RAAC

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
have to agree with everyone else

first two things that come to mind after reading this is WACC and RAAC. It's like a lot of stories here. How do you marry out of your league? There are women out there that are beautiful on the outside but have the soul of a viper and wouldn't be a good catch for anybody. Then you have the beautiful soul inside girls with the butter faces. Everyone has their match. But this is another of the whore and her minion stories. She knew what kind of guy tony was and fucked him anyway. Everything she did was unforgivable and it turned him in to a moron for even trying to fix her mess. You fucked and you fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Even I Wasn't

As stupid as Fred, or his cheating wife. He didn't marry out of his class, she didn't have any. All of the lead up to it wasn't cheating? Doing it on and forgetting her anniversary? Really? You did make a mistake, The Old Pea Picker's song was "Sixteen Tons", not Big John, that was Jimmy Dean's along with a follow up to it. Don't forget "Smoke, Smoke, Smoke That Cigarette" for JD, along with a slew of others for both artists. Signed: BTW

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Tony?

I think this was a good story, kinda long winded but still in a way good. Long winded yes, because of the lack of a timeline it seemed Tony took months if not the whole year devising his plan to get into Susan´s pants. Time wasted because she didn´t put up any resistance it was just to easy for it to have been their first time since he came back to town. but then again the story doesn´t say if it was her first time with Tony, or if it was the first time getting caught. another thing is the breakup before she met Fred, why bring it up if you´re not going to elaborate. And the necklace?

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
One of the worst

Husband Fred is beneath contempt. No self respecting husband would countenance "forgiving" his wife for having a sexual relationship, no matter how brief. To the curb cheating bitch. Just because Fred found the evidence after the "first time", but was it? and obviously, the logical question would be, when would the next time be?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

cucks get one star

asshole authors who lie about cucks pulling a raac get one star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
This story sure got lots of criticism.

I actually liked it. I didn't like the wife's behavior, but I do understand forgiveness and I understand having to pay for your sins. She paid. Tony paid big time, but then he had no regret. Good story. Not a great wife, but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Pretty weak story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No way pretty slutty wife. Fred needs to drop her like a hot rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great story

It is worth considering republishing, perhaps in expanded form. In case you do that, I have two minor and one very major suggestions: 1. The story has a loose end: the story implies they live in a relatively small city or town; at least their circle of acquaintances is small or medium. Tony bragged to his friends and at least Jon, and likely others, heard his claim that he had had Susan. Word will get out. How will Fred and Susan handle it? 2. Susan arguably got off too light. She failed to tell Fred that Tony was after her. She obviously knew he was, yet allowed him to continue to seduce her and emotionally acquiesced in the seduction for months. I agree that Fred did the right thing in forgiving her. The story makes clear she loved Fred before and after her indiscretion and got caught up in a temptation that she shouldn't have, but she shouldn't be hung in the town square over it. She was a good person and, without doubt, Fred was better off with her than without her plus they have minor children. So forgiveness was good but it just doesn't quite set right that her "punishment" was a turn on, and really she skated. If you do an larger version of the story, think about her being sort of outed in their circle of friends over it and suffering the natural consequences of her actions. 3. Now we come to the major fault in the story. And this one is big. The great piece of music, Big John (which, in my not so humble opinion, is also the first and only decent piece of rap music) was not recorded by the great Tennessee Ernie Ford. It was, and will always be, the work of another great artist, the incomparable JIMMY DEAN. You must get this one right next time. Nevertheless, really fine job on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lots of nasty comments from the shithead trolls despite the warning at the beginning that it wasn't a BTB/RAAC story. They still had to spout their crap comments.

Very good and amusing story. enjoyed the read. Like the happy ending as well.

Thanks for sharing with us .

GoattimeGoattimeabout 3 years ago

So let's get it right.

She cheated on her wedding anniversary which she forgot about.

The husband rewards her with a spank and a meal at a fancy restaurant.

Doesn't sound like what most husbands would do.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I did not like it very much.

If a normal, well adjusted, happily married man and woman with children were suddenly face with an infidelity - it would be devastating, extremely painful and NOT easily forgiven NOR forgotten. It would take months and probably years before either one would trust the other.

In this story, it seemed that the husband was off in space somewhere and not much affected by her fucking her ex-fiance. In fact, it appeared he gave her a hall pass with an ass whuppin'. That is what destroys this story and renders it way down on the list and you get just a 2. The other point I wondered about - Why did she not tell Fred say that she aborted Tony's baby, or even that she was previously impregnated by Tony? When someone aborts or surrenders a baby for adoption that hurts for decades. There should have been a lot more anger and pain radiating off the wife towards Tony - and that omission was another negative point.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

What a desperate wimp of a joke.... No wonder the wife cheated ...a really grade A cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many of these "cheating wife" stories draw their tension from a totally inexplicable, out of character, highly improbable act (usually of omission) committed by the male. This act (usually at the beginning) becomes the hinge point for the story with everything sliding downhill thereafter. It is essentially a ripoff, a bait and switch. Cleverly disguised as a lapse, a mistake, an error stemming from low self esteem it is actually a hackneyed artifice used to create a conflict where none exists. From that point onward no guilt, blame, or responsibility can be assigned to the wife as her hubby has claimed it all. This author repeatedly points out that any reaction fom him would have caused her to back off. Tony is gonna get beat up anyways, so why not do it on the dance floor, dump a pitcher of beer over her head, and go home for the make-up sex?

Instead of a "cheating wife" story these might well be thought of as "frozen hubby" stories.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I suppose there are some men out there who are wimpy little beta males who can accept their wives making them cuckolds with no consequences, but the author should not have lied in the introduction and claimed this was not an RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author lies. This was a real pos. The Mc was far to stupid to breathe regularly. Waste of time.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

How is this not RAAC?

What cost did she paid for her to stay married? Was she willing to face the humiliation of her own adultery? Did she go and fight her lover to stop him exposing her? Did she spread the warning to other people that her lover is a pussy hound? Did she offer to have some kind of post-nupt agreement? Did she protect her husband in case her lover have STD?

No she went and let him have sex with her, after she got aroused from spanking that was supposed to punish her. And who took care of her problem? Her husband. It's always the wronged husband working hard to keep the cheater in the marriage in this type of story. It's her husband that risk humiliation for staying with her.

And where's incest tag? That part where she imagine Daddy's finger rubbing her is just disgusting. That was unnecessary at all.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous