Susan's Smelly Scents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really need him Becca..." Susan moaned,

"I know you do baby." She said bursting into smiles as she helped Susan onto her back,

"I want you to love this." She said.

Becca took Nick's cock and smiled at him, they kissed and then she brought his cock down to Susan's open pussy. She was lying on her back and with her legs were as wide as she could comfortably go. Becca lined up Nick with Susan and then gave him a little spank on the bum as he slid his cock all the way in. Susan gasped and bucked at the thickness of Nick who was now at his fullest, Becca lay next to Susan sniffing at her under arms and rubbing her own clit and kissing Susan as she watched Nick's long cock filling Susan, filling her with what she needed.

Nick was so in love with Becca and now with this beautiful woman his cock was blessing, she was sucking on him with her lustful pussy and drawing him into her, deeper and deeper, the folds of her pussy so wet and sticky, as he breathed in the smelly juices of ass and vagina around him. He fucked her and fucked her, deeper and deeper, he could feel she was close, and he quickly grasped at her idle butt plug on the side and brought it down to all three lovers and they sniffed Susan's most intimate place and as all three of them came together. Nick kissing both mouths as he spurted rope after rope of hot cum into Susan and she in turn squired her juice back at him. Becca had come on her fingers the moment the scent of the butt plug has reached her. They stayed bucking and groaning for a while before they rested in beautiful unity, and dozed.

As they got up and put cloths on, they didn't speak. They didn't want to change anything. There was no embarrassment or shame, just smiles and hugs and kisses and sniffs. Nothing but that. They parted with a hug, knowing they would be seeing more of each other, knowing that this kind of love does exist no matter how it goes against what people think.

Susan was late, but she didn't care.

12