The Natural Fertility Clinic

Story Info
Scent-sational success with fertility.
16.8k words
4.66
20.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers

Isaac was thirty-five and Jill thirty now. They had been trying for 3 years to have a baby since their marriage. Getting married was one of those inevitable things that these two friends had sworn to do from the beginning of their relationship 8 years ago, but they just hadn't had time till it seemed like the right point to have kids.

"Getting married is just easier." Jill said one day, after Isaac's lack of motivation at the subject.

"Yeah I guess so. Well ok, count me in then." He said with a nudge and hug as he kissed Jill on the lips.

And with that it was set. It was just a registry office, no pomp and circumstance. Neither felt they needed it. Isaac and Jill's relationship had always been practical and loving and kind and supportive. It was like a comfortable chair you might sit in to hear the news-at-ten. It was easy and they got on and they never really had an angry word against each other and didn't fight. But also, what gradually showed up as time when on is that the passion for each other sexually was something that missed a trick. Isaac loved Jill and Jill, Isaac but this love, this feeling that they had, was never about passion and sex it was always about support and caring. It was always about making a home and making it comfortable.

Even their looks where somewhat similar, often people had thought they were brother and sister not husband and wife. Isaac was 6ft, lean wiry and strong, a runner and gym goer. He was a hairy guy and never got into shaving anywhere, he was just natural. He had light stubble and a mop of dark hair, he had some family from Argentina so is skin was tanned. Jill was only 5 ft 4 she was cute and little but the same build as Isaac, "lean and mean" as she used to say, but she wasn't mean, she had a kind heart. She had brown hair and blue eyes and an elfish kind of face, her hair was shorter and neat, as she was, always neat. They worked together in a social housing project which is where they had met, helping people find housing who were unable to get by in life easily, elderly and disabled mostly.

Sex between them was "nice". It was about sharing, touching, making sure the other was ok. Making sure the other had an orgasm. It was about relieving tension. They knew what each other liked sexually, (or what they had told each other) and they spent time helping each other express that and communicate. But they didn't want to hurt each other's feelings and slowly as time went on Isaac and Jill's fantasy life went internal and as it did their interest in sex with each other came down to the big question of kids and the fact that they both were ready.

Three years of "trying" had worn them down. Sex was now planned and in time with Jill's cycle. The "fertile windows" were counted and Isaac diligently came inside Jill "on time!" as they were told by the specialist. It became routine.

They were a clean couple. Isaac was a hairy guy and would and wash before and after sex knowing that it was "what you're supposed to do", and Jill would neatly trim her pubic hair and shave her underarms as was the "female tradition". They both "smelt good" before sex and after and in general and it was a kind of etiquette for the other person to be like that. They didn't look at porn, as Jill felt it was disrespectful to women. As the years when on however, Isaac's 8 inches of usually hard cock started to deflate. He noticed that he just sometimes couldn't get aroused by Jill's on-time requirement. The spontaneity had fallen away. Jill had let go of orgasms and was just holly focused on getting Isaac in her and his cum to fill her. As long as that happened she was ok. But when it started to be difficult for him they both stood at a cross roads.

"Your raising your voice again." Jill said to Isaac, it was actually she that was irritated.

"I'm sorry darling. But we just need some help with this. Something isn't working, it's been three years, I mean how can it go on this long!" Isaac said.

"I know! I know! But what am I supposed to do about it? You're the one that found Doctor Green in the first place, I wanted to try a more natural approach but you said let's just do the conventional tried and tested thing....well look we did it, we got the T-shirt and I haven't got a fucking baby!!" Jill sobbed, she was screaming and angry and she'd never been so irritated by Isaac.

"Wait a minute, I mean what the fuck! You can't blame me for all this, we agreed...where the hell else is there, it's not easy for some people to have kids...it takes time but there must be something wrong...don't you think!" He looked at her intently

"We've been through this" Jill said, "my eggs are ok, they are not like a 21 year old but neither is your sperm!" She conjected.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, if you don't like mine why don't you try someone else's!" He slammed the door of the bedroom and ran downstairs

Jill sat on the bed. They had just had their 6pm session of "copulation" at the end of Jill's fertility window and once again Isaac had taken a very long time and allot of closed eyes fantasizing which Jill had picked up on, in order to cum. She was hardly wet...it just all felt forced. Jill's sobs were deep and long as she felt her life falling away. Her love, Isaac and her where finally coming to an end...How could it be?...What had gone wrong?...she was distraught.

Isaac came back upstairs opened the door and sat next to her. He too had tears in his eyes.

"Hey Jilly Bean, we'll get through this, I'm sorry, I love you." He said.

"I love you to Zacci," she said, drying her eyes. "Why the hell are we like this, we never get angry with each other."

"Well maybe its ok, we have to change this routine, we have to do something differently. What I want is for us to really be happy with or without babies, we are getting sad like this, feeling constrained and stuff. I want to be free of it....we have to stop. Let's try out your natural methods....do some research and we'll have a look and we can try to avoid IVF. I'm ok with alternative now, conventional sucks!" He hugged his wife. As he looked at her he saw himself, saw how similar they were, like peas in a pod, he knew he would always love her and her, him.

Jill brightened. "Yes, there's got to be another way, doctors just don't know everything."

Jill and Isaac spent the next week earnestly on the net looking up all kinds of fertility clinics. They all seemed lame except for one that Jill came across that had incredible reviews but was associated with some strange web connections.

"So, this is the best one I've found... 'The Eden Natural fertility and sexual health clinic -- Scent-sational success with all forms of fertility issues'. It seems they have there focus on pheromone research and they say they have unique tried and tested methods that help 80% of their thousands of clients. They are not too expensive either." Jill commented.

"They sound great." Said Isaac "I mean we can start there."

"The reviews do say that it's not for the faint hearted though, I mean I think they are a bit radical!" Jill said.

"Well we need exactly that Jilly, I'm not going through another 3 year cycle, lets sort this properly, I mean there's got to be another way right...if these guys say they can help with 80% success that's a hell of allot higher figures than conventional stuff....and it says here its run by a woman Dr. Joanna Randle, I think it's good that a woman in charge with fertility stuff. It sounds kosher!" Isaac said.

"Ok I'm going to apply!" Jill beamed. She felt a lightness, maybe things could really change.

It took a week for Eden Clinic to get back to them. It seemed, as Dr. Randle's assistant Grace had explained in the email, that booking was a week ahead. That was fine because there was a 7 day prep they needed to do at home before they came. There was a list:

-No showering or bathing before the appointment

-No shaving of any body hair before the appointment

-Don't change your underwear from now till the appointment

-If you are a couple no sex between you, but masturbation is allowed

-If you are a couple, sleep separately before the appointment

-No perfumes, aftershaves or masking of natural body smell before the appointment

Grace explained that they needed to strengthen their individual sex pheromones and so not have them mix with each other so they can do testing when the couple got to the clinic in a week. She explained that single people coming to the clinic where allowed to have sex.

Isaac looked at the list. "But we will stink!" he said.

"I know it's a bit weird isn't it!" Jill said.

"I kind of get it through because these people are pheromone experts, right?" Isaac asked.

"Yes, that's it, they say that it's all part of the process, they need to take samples and run gene profiling and so on, it's very professional. Oh, and we each have to fill in a questionnaire, in private, about sex and relationships. It says 'Honesty brings the best results so please help us, help you!'...here is yours I printed them off." Jill handed Isaac a 3-page document.

"Right then" he said, "well I'm going to have a run then not have a shower, then I will fill it in. Pretty cool it saves time too!" he smirked as Jill scrunched her face in disgust.

Jill smiled, she knew he was nervous but willing to do anything to bring about what they wanted, a new life to into world. She started her questionnaire.

When Isaac got back from his run he passed by Jill at the Kitchen table. She looked a bit red in the face.

"It's quite in depth this questionnaire." She said as she sealed hers into an envelope.

"Ok" Isaac said intrigued.

He changed his cloths, not his underwear and started to go through the questions which ranged from first sexual encounters to what he liked during sex, what he fantasized about and what fetishes he may or may not have. Isaac tentatively closed the bedroom door and got to work, as he answered all the questions he realized how little of his true sexual fantasy and expression he shared with Jill. In a way she didn't really know much about what he really liked in sex and neither did he know her's. He carried on and finished the questions. Being asked about questions like what kind of body type he fantasised about and weather he liked how women's genitals smelt, was all just like a shock to his system and it drove his fantasy's crazy. After finishing all the questions, he found himself with a huge erection as he sealed the questionnaire into the envelope safely.

He went to the bathroom and locked himself in. His cock was hard and the smell of his sweat seem to make it hotter. He sat on the toilet and pulled his pants down and started rubbing his penis. After 10 minutes he came, his eyes closed imagining all the things he written about on his questionnaire. All the illicit things he wanted, that he and Jill might never have. It felt so free to have sex for him not for a fertility routine. He changed his T-shirt now covered in cum and pulled up his damp underwear. It was already a strong smell in his briefs and this was day 1!

Jill seemed lost in thought that evening as they sat down for dinner.

"Everything ok?" Isaac asked

"Yeah. I just sometimes wonder what life would have been like if we hadn't been together and we'd met other people. I mean I love you and wouldn't want to be with anyone else but I just wonder sometimes, why do certain bodies make babies so easily and certain ones don't..." she trailed off.

"Well I think about that too sometimes," Isaac admitted "but it's hard to find people you can really live with let alone work with and be around allot, and have a baby with and who makes you feel sexy and, and, and...it's a hell of a job for just one person to manage, so we should give each other a break...don't you think?" He said.

"Yes, I do Zacci, your right." She kissed him on the cheek.

It wasn't till about day 3 of the same underwear and sleeping in different rooms of the house that Jill and Isaac started to really smell themselves. Jill's underarm itched because of her hairs growing back and while she secretly felt a little bit aroused by the smell of her pussy as she went to the loo each morning, she hated and worried about what Isaac thought about it. She'd never been in this position before with him. She'd hardly been comfortable just breaking wind in front of him for the first year of their relationship and now this...luckily he wasn't sleeping near her.

But something also happened to Jill that was unexpected. She started to be more turned on because of her smell, and the smell that was coming from her armpits too. Instead of just thinking robotically, "I'm dirty I need to wash", she took a new interest in her smell, "because it was a scientific study", she told herself.

It was as if she'd been given the permission to be smelly and somehow that really turned her on. One morning she woken up in the middle of a dream, she was being fucked deeply by a beast in her dream, was it a man or a wolf or a bit of both she couldn't tell, in her dream she was being ravaged. Her pussy lips were swollen and opened by the beast's face as he tasted and smelt her and then his huge cock pinned her to the ground till she woke up orgasming. She lay there on the bed dazed. What had happened, had she screamed out?...she had in her dream. She felt her underwear, they were drenched! She cum really hard in her dream!

"So, women can get those too!" she thought to herself smiling.

She felt so much less tense. It was so good to be out of the fertility routine at last and not to have sex with Isaac. Love him as she did, it just wasn't passion and somehow this dawning in her felt sad but true. She quickly got changed remembering not to shower and not to change her wet underwear which she hoped would dry off during the day as it was if she'd just peed in them.

On the other side of the house Isaac was masturbating. He too felt the permission to be smelly to be such a trigger for his sexual appetite. After all this time it had come back...but where to put it...he looked up porn on his phone and made sure he was "incognito" so Jill wouldn't find out and somehow in that very act of taking his sex away from his love, his beloved, somehow that made it exciting again...he worried he was a hidden sex addict or a freak but it didn't stop him, he went from site to site his cock getting harder and harder and his scent getting stronger and stronger. Finally, as he watched a girl tasting the cock from another girl's ass, he exploded and cover the sheets and his phone with cum. God he really needed sex all of a sudden but he hadn't the slightest inclination of thinking about Jill in that way. He was worried, was this porn really changing him into someone he didn't want to be, or was it that he himself needed something that Jill wasn't offering...he was so confused but also his body was relaxed and he dozed.

As day 4 and 5 passed, Jill and Isaac underwear and body smell situation meant that Jill had cancelled allot of the appointments she'd made with her girlfriends and found that shopping under allot more cloths than necessary meant that she could hide her stink enough to feel comfortable. Isaac was a bit more carefree but when his mum had told him to take a shower and a couple of mates had said he was becoming a hippie, he decided that he too needed some time at home. His sex drive and hers had been stronger for sure since their engagement with the clinic protocol began, and for sure their sex lives were hotter even though they were totally solo at present.

They chose the fast-track program at the clinic which mean that they could "Get focused results within a few days". This was more expensive but the slower track process could be months of trials, which both of them decided not to do. They put half the money down.

Jill sniffed her fingers as she probed her moist pussy as she sat on the toilet, after her pee. In just a few days she had become so fascinated by how her pheromones had changed and developed, she looked up the main areas where humans have scent glands, the armpits the genitals and the anus and some in the skin at other places. She could definitely feel her skin was oilier but also the smell that she gave off now was like she was constantly offering herself. Was it that Isaac was just so used to her that he couldn't smell her....she didn't know all she did know is that her own stink was making her horny. It felt so good to rub her swollen pussy, and slowly over 5 minutes or so Jill found herself masturbating for the first time in years. She never thought about masturbating with all the focus on getting pregnant, so this was somehow so out of the ordinary. She sniffed the air around her as she felt her slick opening get wetter and creamier until with a flick of her clit she was cumming all over her hand. It was so fast and unexpected she let out a deep moan as she came. Isaac knocked at the bathroom door, "All ok in their hon?"

"Oh ye its fine, just a bit constipated." Why was she lying to Isaac of all people?....but it was weird, she hadn't cum with him! Wasn't it unfair to take her sexuality away from him when they were supposed to be having kids?

"...fuck, what's going on?" She thought.

Jill wiped herself and pulled up her very stained knickers. She looked at the gusset in dismay as it revelled now stains front to back. She was used to seeing pussy and pee marks on the front of her knickers where her own juices had collected or sometimes Isaacs cum had leaked into them, but what she hadn't taken into account was that when a pair of knickers rides up your bum crack a little, after 6 days that material gets stained, even if you wipe well. She looked at the slightly damp light brown-yellow smudge as the back of her knickers and her face blushed as she pulled them up.

"I can smell that from here!" she thought.

"I'm a bit worried about this whole process Zacci," she said as she got out of the bathroom.

"We don't even know this clinic and we are ready to tell them our most intimate stuff, and do this disgusting 7 day no wash program....I mean its wired...who does this shit?" She questioned.

"I know babe, but what options do we have.... pills, IVF I mean I don't want to go down that route, we've got to give it a try. Look, there was two ways we could do this program, the cheaper option which takes longer or the faster track and we are on fast-track. Its dedicated to us and we don't have to go through a long waiting and testing process that can take weeks and weeks. In just two days we can get our results and know what they can do, if we think it bullshit at least we won't waste time and money...we can just move on quickly. I think it's worth it to find out fast. I want to be on track with something that really works in a week not spend another 3 years of trying and hurting each other."

"Ok Zacci,.... ye, it makes sense doesn't it. We are almost though. And my knickers are almost burnt through!" she laughed

"You smell fine to me." Isaac said and gave her a squeeze and peck on the cheek.

Jill shrugged and smiled. But she didn't know why he hadn't detected her strong odour or why it wasn't affecting him the way it was affecting her...he hadn't even tried to seduce her, I mean after almost week of no sex between them.

"I guess we all need a break sometimes." She thought.

A week had past. Jill and Isaac worn clean cloths and underneath had the same dirty bodies and the underwear that had been on for 7 days. Even with the fresh cloths the smell of their natural stink was hard to mask. The drive was easy enough, only an hour. It was hot and July now so the sweat didn't help, but Jill and Isaac had kind of let go of the embracement of it all somewhat and just made little jokes about it to cover themselves. They were both in the same boat so it felt ok.

Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers