All Comments on 'Susan's Story'

by Tabby18lover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

I would have liked to seen him stay with her and continue to fuck her until at least they knew she had gotten pregnant, at which time they could then part, or marry, or whatever they chose to do.

Lucky MannLucky Mannover 18 years ago
Great story

I loved Susan's Story. I do enjoy an erotic deflowering story from the ladies point of view. Now, if Susan would bring her blond friend to be devirginated by Matt, you'd have me hooked on your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
We need more depressing first time stories...

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story, almost believable

The Shag carpeted van is a '70's thing, CD's are '90's. The crossing of periods was a distraction to the story. The sex was hot, and bareback/threat of pregnancy adds an element of danger. I don't know how probable the story line is, but after talking to a few females I've learned that young girls are capable of anything. They are much wilder than I would have ever believed. After reading this I almost want to buy a van- maybe a Scion xB?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Child molester

This man is the kind of individual who should be put away and the key lost. Thus should only be a piece of fiction, but is true of too many attacks on young girls, and she is made to feel guilty and that it was her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very sexy

I really enjoyed this story, it reminded me very much of my first time and got me wet all over again. If you did not understand the story let me try to help you. As a young girl I wanted an older man to take me and teach me about sex. It was wonderful and painful to learn at the same time, just as in the story. Keep writing, and yes the van was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

I really liked this. Lovely first-person writing style, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written

A very well written, and interesting story.

What you say before the story about it being true concerns me. If this happened to you, you should seek help if it is bothering you.

Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous