All Comments on 'Susan's Story'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NO REAL PROBLEMS

No real problems here,the only thing I will say is sisters tend to be very possessive of brothers especially where there is only the two of them ,and also pretend they dont really want to do it .At least mine did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Ah youthful passion, brings back such wonderful memories. My twin sister and I began a loving sexual relationship during our teens that continues today, 30 years latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Started off great....

But the ending was highly disturbing. They get married? And have kids??! That's pretty twisted - even for an incest story!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Good little tale.

I just wish there had been less brevity and more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Reads like a book report but I also smell plagiarism.

I can't help noticing that this story is VERY (suspiciously) similar to a highly rated story that I wrote and posted on another site... a story that has a hell of a lot more intensity and descriptive detail in it than this one does. The tragedy event and the couple's location when it takes place in this story have been altered but the story is too close to being the same as mine... especially considering that everything happens in the same sequence. Do your own work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous