Susan's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Dan moan while the slapping sound of him masturbating in front of her filled the room. And then he let out a long drawn grunt and rocked his hips forward. Susan could barely shut her eyes and her instinct told her to let herself fall so she sat on her heels but she couldn't evade the cum. A huge string of warm and sticky white goo flew in her direction, settling straight across her face from her chin to just right of her nose. She clenched her face when a second streak of cum hit her forehead splashing to the sides, running to her eyebrows when a third gob of cum flew high and all of it landed in her hair.

Dan seemed to aim lower, hitting her nose with his fourth spurt of semen. Susan felt like crying from humiliation but it didn't end yet. In her mind she counted five more streaks of sticky cum hitting her face until the final three fell shorter, landing on her breasts and thighs. Being fully exposed, covered in copious amounts of cum she knelt in the middle of the room trying to make herself small to find some cover.

"And what do you say when someone does something nice for you, Susan?" Carol asked, adding to Susan's humiliation to what she felt was the breaking point she timidly said "thank you." earning a "Good girl." comment like she was some lap dog. Carol had ended filming and walked over to the desk ordering Susan to get up. Without opening the cuffs she placed two keys, the room key and her phone in Susan's hand behind her back and simply led the nude and cuffed girl out of the security office. Susan's instinct told her to flee the scene, but she waited for the elevator to arrive and scrambled inside, seeing herself in the mirror. Big gobs of cum were stuck in her hair and slowly running down her face, some dripping onto her breasts and the floor, with some more about to run through her eyebrows. She saw her makeup running down with the cum and didn't care much for the surprised guest she passed when dashing towards her room. Turning around to open the door with her cuffed hands, she finally managed to elicit the high-pitched "beep" from the lock opening and slipped inside, leaning against the door from the inside, sobbing for five minutes before she could pry herself away.

Susan used the smaller key to uncuff herself and headed to the bathroom taking a long hot shower to wash the cum and humiliation off her body. Almost an hour of cleaning herself of the experience later, she emerged unlocking the crate putting on her underwear, top and pants, getting ready to leave. On her way out she felt like everybody was staring at her while in reality people were just giving her superficial glances.

12