Susan's Surprise

Story Info
Dan surprises Susan and she surprises him.
1.2k words
4.44
20.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the afternoon on a weekday. Dan walked into the living room and found his little sister Susan sitting on the sofa. She wasn't really little anymore. But she was wearing her girlish reading glasses which Dan always thought made her look younger than her eighteen years.

It wasn't what she was wearing that startled Dan. It was what she wasn't wearing. She had on her cute reading glasses and a front-buttoned shirt. That was all. Her panties were wadded next to her on the sofa. She was busy rubbing her bare pussy when she noticed Dan standing across the room.

"SHIT! SHIT! What are you doing here?" She grabbed her panties and put them on her lap. She then folded her hands in her lap. She still looked pretty naked.

"Big mechanical problem. Boss sent us all home early. Looks like you're having a little fun in the afternoon. Mom's gone I take it."

"Stop. Leave. I need to get dressed".

"Dan reached over and grabbed a book off the bookshelf. "No, I think I'll sit here and read for a while." He began perusing the book. "You can go back to whatever you were doing."

"Very funny. My pants are in the other room. Leave so I can get them without walking past you naked."

Dan sat in a nearby chair. "I'm good here. Just pretend I'm not here."

"You think I'm going to let you sit and watch while I finger my pussy?"

"Oh. Is that what you were doing? Well it looks like a lovely pussy from here -- what I can see of it. I don't blame you for fingering it."

"You are such a dick of a brother. And a pervert." She put her head back and closed her eyes. "Arrrgh!"

Dan continued to read.

"Do you really want to watch me put my panties on and then walk right past you?"

"You don't have to put them on for me."

"Fuck you. Just go get my pants. They're in my bedroom. OK?"

"Well I'm not comfortable going into your bedroom when you're not there. Besides, it was your decision to sit out here in only your panties. What's changed your mind? And if I may point out, you even took the panties off."

Susan just stared at him and shook her head. "Did I mention that you are really a dick of a brother?"

Dan just smiled and returned to his book.

Susan sat. She looked around the room. She looked at Dan. She considered her options. She thought about how good she was feeling just before Dan showed up.

Susan looked to see if Dan was paying attention. She put one hand on her breast over her shirt, and the other down between her legs. She began massaging. Dan looked up from the book. Susan stuck her tongue out at him and continued to rub herself.

"Well Susan, you are a surprise."

"You're still a dick of a brother. But I was really enjoying myself when you interrupted me."

"You could have put up a sign -- 'Do Not Enter, Little Sister Masturbating'."

Susan ignored him. She put the underwear back on the sofa, spread her legs a bit more and started to masturbate. She snuck a glance at Dan. He was looking at her.

"You're just a perverted big brother who likes to watch his little sister masturbate." She continued to rub.

"I admit it. I'm very much liking this. It's very sexy with the reading glasses."

"So you like to watch your sister finger her pussy?" Susan was clearly starting to allow herself to become aroused.

"Yes, I like to watch while you finger your pussy. Do you like me watching you?"

Susan slid two of her fingers into her opening and began stroking. "Hmmm. Maybe I do like you watching me. I'll never tell. Tell me what you like about it." She started to move her hips in a rhythm.

Dan put the book on the floor. "It turns me on. You look so sexy."

"How much does it turn you on? Is your dick getting hard?"

"Maybe it is. Is your pussy getting wet?"

"My pussy's very wet. And happy. Check and see if your dick's hard." Susan started unbuttoning her shirt.

Dan stood. He unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. He pushed his pants and his underwear down to the floor and stepped out of them. When he stood back up his cock jutted out proudly.

"Hmm. I think you are hard. Come over and let me see it closer."

Dan couldn't believe how things had taken a turn. He almost would have suspected a trap, but Susan was now seriously masturbating with her legs spread. He walked over closer to her, his cock leading the way.

"You are nice and hard. Do you like the look of my pussy?" She looked down to admire herself. Her tits were now peeking out from her unbuttoned shirt.

I love the look of your pussy. I'm really happy you're letting me see it. You look beautiful."

"Stroke your cock for me."

Dan began stroking his cock and they soon were masturbating at the same rhythm.

"I think I want to see your cock come."

"Do you want me to come on you?"

"No. Here, come on my panties." She handed him her underwear.

Dan took the panties and pressed them against his face inhaling deeply. He then wrapped them around his cock and continued stroking.

"You like the smell of me? You really are perverted. My perverted big brother. I want to see you come."

Susan was now aggressively assaulting her clitoris and rubbing her fingers in and out of her vagina. She had her legs spread to the maximum showing Dan everything.

"Are you going to come too?" Dan asked. He was getting close already.

"Fucking right I'm going to come. I had no idea that watching my big brother jerk off would be such a turn on for me."

"Well I always knew that watching my little sister play with her pussy would be a big turn on for me."

"Really? You're so nasty. Come in my panties."

Dan did. His cock began to spurt and he held her panties so that they captured all the liquid as it jetted out. "Ahhhhhh. Susan! So fucking good."

Susan's hand was a blur, and then she clamped her knees together trapping her hand against her pussy.

"Ohhhh. Dan. I'm coming so hard."

Her wave subsided.

"Hmmmm. My pussy is so happy. How's your cock?" She actually reached out and held it a moment. It was growing softer.

She stood up. "Let's get some lunch and think about this change in our relationship."

"What should I do with these panties?"

"I'll take them." She walked ahead of Dan toward the kitchen.

"Are you looking at my naked ass?" She asked.

"I am loving your naked ass little sister."

She gave it an exaggerated wiggle. "Come on into the kitchen. I'll make us sandwiches. Open us each a beer. You can watch me make sandwiches without any underwear on. Maybe you'll even get a glance at my tits." She took the open beer from Dan.

"How long do you think it takes for you to get hard again?"