An Eventful Drive to the Cabin

Story Info
Allie and her brother discover a lot about each other.
2.6k words
4.46
58.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garry pulled his pickup truck over to the curb.

His sister, Allie, was waiting there. She was dressed in a colorful summer dress perfect for the day's weather. Beside her was her suitcase packed for the long weekend.

Allie and Gary still enjoyed spending time with their parents. Neither she nor Gary were yet married, nor even engaged. At nineteen, it wasn't so surprising that Allie still wasn't serious about anyone, but some people thought that Gary, at twenty, maybe should be starting to think about finding someone and settling down.

Whatever.

Gary was looking forward to the weekend. The cabin that their parents had rented was a three-hour drive away so it made sense for Allie and him to share a ride. He actually was looking forward to spending time with her during the trip up there.

And she really looked great in that yellow summer dress.

Gary got out of the cab, gave her a hug and kiss, and put her suitcase in the bed of the truck with his. Allie climbed in and they were off.

Not long after starting out they realized that they were a bit hungry. They stopped briefly for a fast-food lunch and then hit the road again.

Conversation was easy. Gary hadn't had a chance to spend time with Allie for several months. They caught up on school, their love-lives (or lack of). They ended up just listening to music and enjoying the drive.

As they made their way toward the cabin signs of civilization thinned out. Two hours in and the road now wound through sage brush and the beginnings of a sparse forest.

"Gary?" Allie said.

"Yeah?"

"Um. I feel like I really need to pee. It's that coke I had at lunch. I shouldn't have up-sized it. Do you think there's a place up ahead we can stop?"

"Check your phone. I'm really not familiar with this area. Do you have reception?"

Allie took out her phone. There was reception -- barely. She pulled up a local map and investigated the area according to Google.

"Looks like nothing. How far to the cabin?"

"Little over an hour. We'll reach some civilization as we approach the cabin, and you can probably find a place to go there. Can you make it?"

She considered. "No. I really need to pee. Can you pull over somewhere that's at least a little secluded?"

He put his hand on her thigh. "Sure."

A short time later Gary found a pull-out that was somewhat hidden from the road. "I think this is the best we can hope for. OK for you?"

"Yeah. At this point I'm just glad not to be peeing my panties."

She jumped out and situated herself so that she wasn't obvious to people who might drive by. It was clear that Gary could still see her, but she hoped he would have the manners not to watch her pee.

She pulled her panties down to her ankles, lifted her dress out of the way, and squatted. She then started to pee trying to aim the stream away from her clothing.

It was such a fucking relief. She really had been on the verge of peeing in her panties before Gary found the spot to pull over.

Unfortunately, Allie had limited experience with peeing in the out-of-doors. While she had been mostly successful at aiming her stream away from her clothing in the beginning, toward the end her stream became less controllable and in the process it drenched the panties at her ankles.

Shit. She should have removed them before starting. Too late now.

Gary sat waiting in the cab. He was sorely tempted to look out the window and watch his sister pee, but he managed to control the urge.

The passenger door opened and Allie climbed into the cab. "Shit. Shit. I got my underwear all wet. It's drenched. Do you have a baggie or something I can put it in?"

"No. Just throw it on the floor of the cab. We can deal with it later. Are you OK?"

She threw the wet panties on the floor and climbed the rest of the way in. "Yeah I'm fine. Arggh! You'd think I could take a pee without getting it all over myself. Do you have a tissue or something I can use to dab myself?"

"Check the glove compartment. I think there are some napkins in there."

He started the engine and pulled back out onto the highway.

Allie took a napkin out of the glove compartment. "Keep your eyes on the highway" she said. He glanced over at her.

"The highway mister!"

He laughed and looked straight ahead.

Once she was sure he wasn't looking, she lifted her dress and used the napkin to dab the moisture from her pubic hair. When she was done, she replaced her dress and threw the napkin on the floor next to her wet panties.

"OK. All better. On to the cabin" she said.

"Yes Sir! Gary responded."

They listened to music for the next half hour until Allie said "I think I need to put my wet underwear back in the bed of the truck. I'm starting to smell it. Sorry."

"It might blow away back there. And honestly I don't mind the smell."

"You don't mind the smell of pee-soaked underwear?"

He looked over at her. "There's a difference between pee-soaked underwear and pee-soaked panties."

"And what's that?" she asked.

"Pee soaked panties come from women's underwear. And anything having to do with a woman's vagina causes temporary insanity in men and causes them to become aroused."

"You're saying that the smell of my wet panties is causing you to become aroused?"

"I cannot lie. I can't help but think about where that pee came from. And I can't help but think about the fact that I now know there is no underwear beneath that nice summer dress you're wearing."

"That is gross. I'm your sister and you're telling me that you're turned on by having my wet panties on the floor of your truck, and by me wearing a dress with no underwear beneath. Seriously?"

"Shameful, I know. But in my defense, you have to understand that I feel like I really don't have any control over this. Thoughts of your wet panties and uncovered vagina have an effect on me. If that upsets you you'll have to take it up with Mother Nature. I'm just an innocent victim of her ways, and honestly am quite enjoying it."

"OK. I'm glad you're enjoying my panty situation. I'll blame it on Mother Nature." She rolled her eyes.

"And what about you? What gifts did Mother Nature give you that arouse you?"

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"Come on. You've seen porn of some kind. What affects you? You can tell me."

"Porn? Well seeing pictures of guys with nine-inch erections really doesn't do it for me." She looked over at Gary. "Unfortunately, it's getting harder to avoid seeing pictures like that."

"He turned to her and smiled. "Harder?"

"Oh you are such a juvenile."

"So what does do it for you?"

"I'm not sure this is a conversation I want to have with you."

"Well, we've got another half-hour to go. Why not talk about sex?"

"Well obviously because you're my older brother for one thing."

"Come on. I admitted there are things about you that get me thinking about sex. Do you ever think about my body?"

"I don't want to say."

"Come on. I can tell you want to confess."

She looked over at him as if giving up.

"In the past, I have sometimes noticed a bulge in you pajamas. I know what causes it, and I might have pictured it later in my weaker moments. OK? Happy? Can we drop it?"

"Ha! The pajama bottom bulge. Have you noticed that sometimes it's really big?"

"Ewww. Stop it. I'm not going to talk about the size of your erections."

"OK. What makes your pajama bottoms 'bulge'? Or more accurately, what makes them wet?"

"Do you really think I'm going to talk with you about what makes my pajama bottoms wet?"

"So you admit that something does!"

"Ok. I admit that because I had to pee I ended up bringing wet panties into the truck. And that I'm sitting here with no underwear on under my dress. But this conversation has gone way off the rails. I don't think I should talk with you about what makes my pajama bottoms wet." She turned away.

He realized that his playfulness had gone too far.

"Allie. Truly. I have no intention of making you uncomfortable. I was just having fun and I think maybe I have overstepped what's appropriate. You know I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable. I apologize."

She looked back at him. "Well thank you."

They continued to drive on, listening to music and enjoying the countryside outside the window. The terrain was becoming more forest-like.

After a while, Allie offered "But one time I saw that you had a hard-on in your bathing suit by the pool. That night I thought about it and what it might look like if you didn't have your suit on. I don't think I had a very accurate picture of it. Thinking about it made my pajama bottoms wet. It was the first time I masturbated thinking about you."

She looked over to see his reaction, but embarrassed, looked away immediately.

He looked over at her. "Remember last year you had your friend Becky sleep over? She wore those pajamas that were incredibly see-through. It seemed that she was showing off both her tits and her red pubic hair."

"Oh god. That was so embarrassing. I think she'd have walked around naked if she thought she could get away with it. She obviously was trying to turn you on."

"Well later, I started thinking about her and masturbating. I tried thinking about her tits and pussy, but it wasn't working. Then I started thinking about you. Your sensible pajamas. Your goofy laugh. The way your breasts had become woman's breasts. I got so hard, and I came easily."

He looked at her, but she wasn't ready to meet his gaze. He continued "I think about you a lot when I masturbate now." He turned back to face the road.

She also looked straight ahead. "If I was wearing pajama bottoms they'd be wet now," she said. She then turned to see his reaction. He was looking over at her.

She continued. "I'm afraid that with no panties, I'm getting the seat of your truck wet." She lifted her dress. Although it didn't really reveal a wet spot on the truck's seat, it did fully expose her pubic hair and opening.

"She looked at him. "Will you think of this next time you masturbate? I probably will."

She dropped her dress back down to cover herself. "Do you have to pee? I feel like maybe we should stop once more before we get to the cabin." She put each of her hands on one of her breasts over the dress. "Don't you think so?"

"I think I do have to pee. Let's pull over up ahead."

Gary found a pull-out and pulled the truck over so far that it was barely seen from passing traffic. He shut off the truck's engine and turned to Allie. You wanted to stop so I could pee?"

"Yes. My side of the truck looks very secluded. Get out and come over here."

Gary exited the cab and walked around to Allie's side of the truck. When he reached it, she opened her door. "Let me help you."

She slid down from the truck's seat and unbuttoned his jeans. Then she unzipped his pants. He helped by tugging them down a little. His cock, now erect, sprang out.

"Will you be able to pee in that condition?" she asked.

"I think so." He turned away from her holding his cock. A stream of pee started and he held his cock until it subsided.

"Are you done?" she asked. As she did so, she reached around him and held his cock in her hand. "Let's see if we can keep it hard."

He leaned back against the truck's cab and relaxed as she stroked his cock. It was quite hard now.

"Can I make you come?" she whispered.

He reached next to himself and found her dress. He moved his hand under it and worked his way up so that his fingers were pressing against her pussy. "Can I make you come?"

"I think we should try" she said as she started stroking his cock.

He began massaging her pussy working his fingers up inside her. He used his thumb to stimulate her clitoris and she jutted her hips forward to increase the pressure.

He started moving his hips back and forth in time to her stroking. He could feel the pleasure building inside him. She started moaning and moved her free hand inside the cleavage of her dress so that she could stimulate her nipples.

"Oh God" she moaned. "I'm going to come all over your hand. Will you come too?"

"Yes. Come on my hand and watch my cock come."

She continued to stroke him until she started to lose control from all the pleasure that had overtaken her. She rolled to her left and started kissing her brother as she continued to try and stroke him.

He moved his thumb and fingers faster as she jerked her hips. He returned her kisses and then gasped as come started to shoot from his cock.

She began coming at the same time and her legs collapsed. She was kneeling with her head back as the last wave of pleasure came over her.

"Fuck me that was good" she said. "That was so exciting. Did you like it too?"

"Allie. It was fantastic. I loved feeling your pussy clench against my fingers. You made me so hard. I think I got some come on your dress."

"I think you did. Maybe we can rub it off with my pee-soaked panties. We really area a sexual disaster".

"No. You and your dress and your wet panties and all your talk were a complete turn-on. I never dreamed we could really have this kind of time together. Thank you."

"Well, thanks for being so turned on by me and letting me jerk you off. I've imagined it many times."

Gary pulled up his pants and buckled them. "So shall we finish our trip to the cabin?"

Allie pulled her dress down and brushed it into place. "Yes, they're probably starting to wonder about us."

They got back in the cab and pulled back out onto the highway and began the last several minutes of the drive.

Allie looked at Gary. "Are you going to think about me and jerk off this weekend?"

"I'd like to. But I'm not sure when I'll get the chance. I imagine the cabin will be kind of crowded without much privacy. Are you going to masturbate and think about our drive up here?"

She considered. "Yeah, I think privacy might be a problem. Do you think we could find a secluded spot away from the cabin where we could get away without anyone knowing where we were?"

"Gary put his hand on her thigh. I'll make it a point to find one. And once I do, do you think we can enjoy a repeat of our time getting each other off?"

She turned and put her arm around him. "Well, actually, I think I'd like to know what it feels like for you to fuck me."

The cabin appeared just ahead and Allie smiled as she noticed the large bulge in Gary's pants.