Susan's Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And also the rest of her... Her very short and very tight skirt leaving no detail of her wide 'Mom' hips hidden and as well, short enough to let me see glimpses of her stocking tops and garters when she moved in certain ways, revealing her creamy white skin between her hem line and the silky-white nylon stockings held up by the four garter clips.

She was so hot looking that if Bev didn't do something with her as we all sat around after dinner and having sherry, which I know Bev also liked... Then I would... I would love nothing more that to show my older, dominant sister just how obedient and willing my little slut-bunny neighbour has turned out to be.

But... I knew that I'd have to wait... If anything was going to happen this evening as I was imagining it? I was seeing Bev to be the one who would kick things off... And I even wanted it that way... it just felt right to let Bev take the lead... Naturally...

***

With me sitting at my little round kitchen table, going over a few files on my lap top, I could see Susan in my side-vision busying herself getting dinner ready when once again we both jumped and looked to each other upon hearing my door bell chime as it had earlier with Bev's morning visit to let us in next door... Now though... This was different; this was still going to be business... But business of a different kind... Or so I believed... Hoped?

"Well don't just stand there Suzy-Q... You know what to do..!" I said to Susan as she looked to me a little panicked as I stood from my chair closing my lap top while pointing towards the front door where I wanted Susan to go and greet my sister and let her in.

"Hello Susan... My - don't you look different..." Bev said as she stepped into the foyer with Susan opening the door and moving back out of the way, her heels clicking on the tiles at my front entrance.

"Umm... Thank you Ms. Wallace... I hope I'm dressed okay... for you..." Susan stuttered out and I thought she'd better not say too much - for her own sake that is, so I jumped in...

"Hi Beverley... Come in, and I had Susan dress this way... I'm training her for the catering business and I said it was okay for her to wear that stunning Basque, the poor thing has had it kept in a bag all this time so... I hope you don't mind, I know its a little risqué but well, I'm sure you can understand how Susan and I are getting along... How we're Umm... Interacting..?"

Now I was thinking I had better keep my mouth shut too... I felt like I was gushing and making up lame things to say, defending why I had Susan dressed looking like a porn-star playing the role of a slutty maid...

"No-no... You look perfectly fine to me dear... You do have a beautiful body that you keep hidden under far too much clothing so it's nice to see you expressing yourself and also Heather, you look quite nice as well..." Bev said to us both and then paused, looking me up and down this time.

"I like that you were considerate enough to wear a skirt... Thank you for doing that for me Heather - and here Susan, my jacket and gloves..." Bev said letting us know that she was indeed okay with how both of us had dressed for the evening and also, commenting and first saying to Susan how she had a beautiful body and to me, saying she was pleased to see me in a skirt...

I felt my pulse quicken even more when she said that, it was just another hint or a clue that at some point I was going to be finding myself with this skirt flipped up while residing over her knee... and yet, another reason I too had forgone the wearing of any panties, like Susan had chosen for whatever reasons she may have been thinking of... I didn't ask.

But then Bev said something else that I'm sure had both Susan and I thinking the same thing... "Oh on second thought Susan, give me my gloves, I'll keep them with me..."

That was all she said, she didn't give a reason and neither did Susan or I ask for one either...

Moving into my more formal dining room, I had Bev seated at the head of the table with me sitting to her right and then in wanting to show Susan and Bev where I believed the pecking order lay, I had Susan set her plate to my right as well, thus seating her farther away from Bev and not to her left where she would feel that she was an equal to me.

Maybe it was rude or a cruel thing to do but then I thought, 'Meh' it's no big deal... Some people get off on being burned with cigarettes... So what's a little submissive place setting then..? Exactly... Nothing other than being symbolic... Which as I was coming to learn, that sometimes the symbolism and the implied meaning of things, they were just as sexy in their deviance as anything else.

Mind games, yet another way to 'fuck' someone...

"So tell me..." Bev began as we all sat having our perfectly prepared chicken dinner, made entirely by Susan, or 'Suzy-Homemaker' is what I should be calling her instead of Suzy-Q...

"Do you wish to keep you house Susan..? Because as I'm sure you know, there are at least two mortgages on the place and Mitch also has an equity loan out on the property as well..." Bev went on to say, telling us both things we didn't know... Well, judging from the look on Susan's face, I'm more than sure she didn't have a clue what Mitch was up to financially.

"Are..? Are your sure..? Are you sure that's right..? I mean Mitch; he never said anything about stuff like that... I just assumed he was doing okay and that everything was being paid..." Susan began after catching her breath and letting what Bev was saying sink in...

Oh don't worry; he's all paid up... He's just mortgaged to the tits and if you take the house from him, you'll also be taking the debt load because it's all levied against the house and its value...But don't worry... All is not lost... Especially if you sell..." Bev went on, both of us felt a bit relieved but I wasn't sure if Susan was out of the woods on this just yet...

"Why... Why especially if I sell..? Won't I still have to pay back all of that money..?" Susan asked -a reasonable enough question that I too agreed with until Bev let us in on a little fact the Mitch, his bank and his lawyers had over looked.

"No... You won't have to pay a dime from you portion of the sale... Well, you won't once I drag Mitch into court for violating your rights as not only his wife and legal partner but also for violating your co-signing agreement on the original mortgage..." Bev explained but then went on further...

"Susan, when you and Mitch bought the house you contributed money toward the down payment right..?" She asked

"Ye-yeah, l gave Mitch the whole 20-thousand, I transferred it right into to the mortgage account, I used the same bank where we took out the loan to buy the house, so it was easy..."

"Exactly..." Bev said sitting back but both Susan and I were still a bit lost...

"You're the one who made the down payment Susan, Mitch didn't contribute a dime and although yes, you are a married couple who do legally share incomes and holdings, he still didn't have the right to take out the second mortgage or the line of credit, not without your permission or signature..."

"Therefore sweetheart, I'm going to prove in court that he lied, cheated and tried to sell you out of the house that YOU bought, not Mitch... And when the judge agrees with me, because I am right... Mitch will not only be out the house, but he'll still be liable for all of the money owed that he alone secured... Not you... Get me now honey..?"

I don't know about Susan, but once all of that had sunken into my brain, I could have hugged my sister right then and there... She had Mitch absolutely up against it now... He was pinned to the ropes and going down! I felt like celebrating right then and there but in knowing my sister and her lack of a 'Party-Hardy' attitude, I just sat there looking at her, wide eyed and amazed...

Susan was blank and looking like one of those people who've just been told that they've won a ton of money in the lottery... Stunned beyond belief...

"Now I know this is all good news but remember ladies, we still have a long way to go and I'm sure I needn't remind you about how the two of you have been behaving..?" Bev went on then, turning things to cautioning us once again, letting us know what her next topic of discussion was to be...

And to be honest, when she did change things over,, pointing them in 'our' direction, I couldn't help but feel my pussy tingling and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.., I just didn't know what to expect, other than to expect 'something'...

"Well... We can discuss this over a sherry in the living room... You're a wonderful cook and servant and don't think that hasn't gone un-noticed... However, we do have other matters to deal with and come to an understanding over - so if you will Susan dear, I'd like you to clear up the dished and meet Heather and I in the living room when you're ready - and thank you again, that was a wonderful meal..." Bev said then looking to me...

"Heather..? After you..." She added, rising from her chair as Susan and I sat listening with the two of us then hesitating but for a second before we each followed her 'suggestions' for Susan to clean up and for me to follow.

Suddenly I felt worried...

Walking into my living room with me in front of my older sister, I felt that same ominous sensation creeping over me that I had known for too many years to count. It was one of those feelings or a sense, the kind that tells you something is was wrong; and with Beverley, it was a feeling I'd never forget...

"Now Heather come sit with me but first, do pour me a sherry and one for yourself if you'd like..." Bev said to me as she sat herself down in the middle of my couch, crossing her one leg over the other in her navy blue dress slacks.

She did look rather stern when I looked at her; I guess I was just used to seeing her dressed as she always is, in her work suits, unusually black or navy with the odd dark red or maroon colour making an appearance, or green around the holidays.

With her hair up as always, Bev seemed to cut the look of a pissed off school matron, with her arms folded over her ample but also always hidden breasts. Hidden like Susan really, covered up under either her work blazers or an over coat, in fact as I thought of it, as I thought of it, I wondered why she had commented about Susan looking much better in less clothing while Bev did the same thing, keeping her body hidden under her clothing all the time.

One thing about Bev that always threw me was that no matter how hard she tried to play the tough, butch feminist lesbian, she could never get away from the fact that with her high cheek bones and very full lips and not to mention her perfect teeth and smoky brown eyes... Bev was a very good looking woman and oddly as well, through all of the tough facade she portrayed, she still wore considerable make-up and tonight was no different with her dark eye shadow and mascara, and not to mention her dark, vampire-red coloured lipstick.

"Thank you dear, now come sit... I want to talk to you about your intentions with Susan..." Bev began as I handed her the sherry glass and then sat on the seat beside her where she was patting her hand.

"There's a good girl Heather, now tell me... Do you plan on sticking by this woman or are you just using her for your own gain..? Meaning are you just trying to fuck her for a while -and then when you're tired of her, are you going to toss her aside..?" Bev asked me and I suppose it was a fair question but I already knew my answer...

"Oh God No Bev... I'd never do that to Susan... Not now - no way, we're too close... I think - I think I might actually be in love with her... if that's not the craziest thing you've ever heard..." I answered my older sister who sat looking at me rather serious and for some reason I felt foolish in my response, thinking that she would look down on my saying that or just not believing it...

"Is that so..! Well, congratulation are in order I suppose..." Bev replied then, mocking me - I think...

"What..? What does that mean...?" I asked pensive and afraid now as Bev sipped at her sherry looking like she was better than the rest, like an upper class snob that I knew wasn't really her; it was just more of an act, her believing that she was better than me.

"I'm only teasing you Heather... I just didn't think you were completely on this side of the fence... I always thought you just looked at girls as playthings, someone to have a thrill with but not to fall in love..." Bev began as I poured out more sherry for her.

"I don't know, maybe I have you wrong but I always pictured you marrying some dumb jock and having his kids... But anyway... If you're looking for my blessing -well then, how can I say no..?" Bev said to me, first telling me that she may have had me pegged all wrong but in the end, she didn't care one way or the other... I was very happy about this... Until that is... She brought up something else...

"You know little sister, I may have been wrong about seeing you with a man in the end- but one thing I know I'm right about is why you're dressed as you are this evening... Can you tell me? Did you get dressed up and looking so cutesy in your skirt and knee socks just for me..?" Bev asked then and once more I felt like I was under her spotlight... Instantly feeling nervous and also, excited...

With a heat flashing over me I sat up a little straighter, afraid to admit the yes I had dressed this way with her in mind, and with no panties on under my skirt either... Suddenly I started second guessing my choices...

"Y-Yes Bev... I want to look nice for you..." I said then feeling like I was indeed in trouble, I felt like I was 18 again and being caught sneaking in after going to a field party - where that time she did spank the hell out of me for going when I'd been told not to.

It was a wild party with about 200 kids all going crazy in some field with a huge bonfire -and then of course the cops showed up and we all had to scatter like mice running in every direction, I just followed my friends and we managed to escape. There was even a helicopter with its lights and the noise plus we ran we passed four cops on horseback that were there to disperse the crowd. I was scared half to death but we did get away in the end. However, when I arrived home, what I didn't escape from with Bev...

"You wanted to look nice for me..? Hmmm... I'm not so sure about that Heather, I mean just look at those cute socks you're wearing and with your skirt, why you almost look like your back in school... Don't you darling..?" Bev asked as she went on getting me right the first time but then standing I watched as she continued to talk while crossing the room to retrieve am armless, padded chair that I keep more as a decoration, set off in the back corner near my curio cabinet...

My pulsed raced as I watched her and listen to what she was saying...

"Yes... I'm sure you remember those day quite well and that's what I think you're trying to recreate that tonight aren't you Heather dear..? Isn't that what you want? Isn't that why you're dressed as you are..? Prepared for me with your socks and your hair all pinned back to make you look younger..?" Bev went on as she centered the chair in the room and then surprising to me I watched as she pulled the two black leather gloves from the front pocket of her dress slacks.

Pulling them on, one at a time, holding up her hand and wiggling her fingers to fit the gloves on each of her hands, my eyes went wide as she sat then and held out her hand, saying nothing but telling me what I needed to do...

She was right too, subliminally or otherwise, I had dressed to entice my older sister into maybe doing something like this and besides, it was her that made the suggestion... I think she was just playing the angle and making it look like I had chosen to go this route of wanting to entice her - and I was about to be punished for it...and of all things, I certainly wasn't expecting the leather gloves...

I felt like I was in that scary movie where the ghosts don't walk across the floor but rather they glide an inch or two about the ground... That's how I felt as I crossed my living room floor over to where my older, 40-something year old sister sat dressed in her serious business attire, waiting with her knees pressed together as I finally reached her side...

Smiling up at me, with my hand in hers, feeling the softness of her black leather glove...and how I arrived there I don't remember but all she said next was ... "Come now Heather, you know what to do... Over you go..."

Again, I felt like I wasn't even there, like this was a dream... It had been five years plus since my sister had me like this, prone over her knee and ready...

I felt hot all over all of a sudden, I was shaking with the blood rushing into my head as I lay there over her two legs, bent at the waist and biting my lip much harder than normal. Waiting and wondering was this going to be as I had remembered? Or had I forgotten too much?

With a sudden intake of breath I felt Bev flipping up the hem of my skirt and discovering my shameful little secret of not wearing any panties, again my heart sank thinking of how stupid a move this was on my part. It told Bev so much right away and I felt ashamed for letting myself think and remember what happened after the last time she had spanked me... And how I wanted that to happen again...

"My - my aren't very naughty tonight Heather... No panties..? Didn't we go through this last time...? She asked and that was true as well, the last time she had spanked me for getting sick in her car, I wasn't wearing panties that night either and later, as I presented myself to her naked after her insisting I shower, it was what sparked our further umm... our further -discretions...

I said nothing and Bev, after a second or two she began slapping my bare ass cheeks one at a time, slowly at first and to be honest, with her leather gloves, it didn't hurt in the slightest... At first...

Slowly and steadily Bev continued and the again in telling the truth, after a few minutes with her repeating the same pattern of working each of my ass cheeks in a her slow steady rhythm, it wasn't long before I was starting to wince and grimace with the building heat and discomfort her gloved hand was providing to my slowly reddening bum cheeks.

"Uhhhh... Ooohhhh Beverley... Please..." I begged and then with an increase of both the speed and severity of her spanking my ass with her gloved hand, I was corrected...

"That's who now little girl..?" She asked telling me that I had better address her as she had always wanted me to when we found ourselves like this... With me bare assed and over her knee in the middle of the living room... Any living room...

"Ohhh Please... Ms. Wallace... Your glove... Owww... Ohhh it hurrrrtsss..." I said then correcting myself and also humiliating myself even farther calling her 'Ms. Wallace' as she liked but I didn't care too much just then because all I wanted was for this painful humiliation to come to its end...

But of course, just when I thought that might happen I looked to my left after seeing movement and who is standing there holding a tray full of coffee and biscuits in two very shaky looking hands, but Susan of course. Standing there with her jaw hanging open, struggling to not drop the big platter as she came upon this scene... Watching me being spanked over older sister's knee...

Seeing her too, Bev spoke up...

"Put the tray down on the table over there dear, we can have our coffee after we've taken care of this business with the two of you - now be careful, don't you dare drop anything you hear me..?" Bev cautioned Susan as she remained frozen in place not believing that she was seeing me, her new - and supposedly dominant lover, over her older sister's lap being punished and having her ass spanked with a gloved hand until it was a hot, glowing fire-engine red...