Susan's Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted Susan to drop her tray, just to get her into this position quicker and thus ending my turn -and also, I was humiliated and selfishly I wished to punish Susan because I wanted it to be her fault -but it wasn't... I know that's not fair but I didn't care, she was watching me being spanked and I wanted her to feel the pain instead...

Saying nothing Susan set the tray down and then turned back, looking away, down at her shoes while hearing the loud "Clap-Clap-Clap" of Bev's gloved hand smacking my sore ass cheeks in her never ending steady rhythm that was slowly killing me.

Yet after another while, she finally gave in - finishing with me...

"There... I think that's enough for you Heather... For now... Stand up now... Come my little sister, you know what to do... I'm sure you remember how to thank me..." Bev said to me then reminding me of how when finished with my punishment, I was to kiss her cheek and thank for my correction.

Standing there with my two hands rubbing my very sore bum as I humiliated myself again in front of Susan by leaning in to kiss first one then the other of my sister's cheeks, thanking her each time, repeating myself as I remembered doing for her - oh so long ago...

"Thank you Ms. Wallace... Thank you for correcting me... I won't let it happen again..."

God, when I said it again it was like this long lost mantra I had stored somewhere in my memory that until now I had all but forgotten... My well practiced phrase, the one that Beverley had me reciting each and every time something like this would happen.

Needles to say, standing up and making eye contact with Susan, I felt mortified and defeated, I felt like all I had worked for in securing her trust in me as someone who could lead her and be a dominant partner, it felt that with Bev spanking me in front of Susan - it felt like she had taken all of that away... Looking at my lover 9yrs my senior, I started to cry...

Seeing me falter and then look away, Susan went to step nearer to me but was stopped with Bev taking her by the wrist...

"Where do you think you're going missy..?" Bev asked, holding Susan still and pulling her back, shuffling the tall woman on her heels as she centered Susan as she wanted her, then as she had with me, Susan too was prepared and expecting to laid out over my big sister lap.

"Well I have to say Susan, I do like your skirt but I'm a little disappoint in you for letting my weak little sister here talk you into wearing such trashy clothes... Well, except for the underwear, which is probably your own isn't it..?" Bev asked Susan as she had her held there at her wrist, waiting to go over her lap, but Bev, she wasn't ready, not quite yet...

"Ye-yes... Yes Ms. Wallace... It's... It's mine..." She answered, being cute and getting it right. I was miffed with her now... But I really had no reason, again, I was jealous of my Sub - 'out-subbing' me with my dominant older sister.

Honestly - I had no idea where my head was at...

"Well, yes it is very nice but off with it as well, for you my little strumpet who seems very keen on playing with my brat of a little sister, you will present yourself to me naked... Is that clear? Or do I have to strip you myself..?" Bev said then, demanding of Susan -and for once I smiled because now she was being treated as I believed she should be, below both of us... Not just Bev but me as well.

But again... What's that saying? Never count your chickens before they hatch..?

"What are you smiling at Heather..? You can strip too and for being such a snot nosed little brat you can also go stand in the corner until I call you - now go... I'm sick of looking at you..." Bev said to me, sounding angry, of course, I was devastated - but I wished I'd kept my mouth shut...

"But..! That's not... That's not fair..!" I called out and Bev, true to form, she was up and in my face in a second... I knew then I'd pushed my luck...

"Uh- Oh..." I thought...

"Susan..?" Bev called out gaining my older lover's attention while looking into my eyes, her face not one foot away from mine, her hot breath making me blink as she spoke...

"Susan... Up in my sister bedroom on her vanity table you should find a very big and very ornate looking antique hair brush... Do be a darling and go find it for me... It seems my little sister here hasn't quite learned her lesson for the evening..." Bev growled ordering Susan while glaring at me with her angry, red-hot eyes locked onto mine, I was terrified and afraid to move or even dare so to look away.

But what I did know was that I was past begging and pleading with Bev... I knew that I'd be meeting my end with my hairbrush, the evil twin to her own antique gift from our Grandmother.

Not seeing, only hearing Susan, she quietly said "Yes Ma'am..." Before scampering away, off to find the implement of my doom... or my soon to be extra-sore, burning hot ass cheeks... either way, I wasn't looking forward to what was coming.

"Oh please Ms. Wallace..." I begged, calling her by her wanted and respected name, even falling to my knees in front of her pleading that I'll take the hair brush, just not in front of Susan...

"Please... I've worked so hard to get her where she is, she trust me and I can't lose that... I can't lose her please Bev... I love her..." I pled one last time appealing to her and as my sister, dropping the façade calling her Bev...

"No Heather... Susan needs to see this... She needs to know where dominants come from... There is an order to things my dear and you of all people should know this... Have you told her about Karen and then Valerie..?" Bev came back saying, not wavering the slightest in her determination and will over me.

I was getting the hairbrush in front of Susan, and there was nothing I could do about it... Not now...

"Here you are Ms. Wallace... Is - is this the one you wanted..?" Susan said in soft quiet voice as she stood naked in front of my sister holding out what was indeed my silver-back antique hair brush...

"Damn" I thought... I was in for it...

"Yes dear that's the one now come Heather back down over my knee; you know what's coming, there's no avoiding it..." Bev sad to me then, taking the brush from Susan and also taking me by the wrist as I winced my distain of not wanting to go, not wanting to be spanked using this big, heavily adorned, hand carved hairbrush that had me howling and crying into the night.

"Oh please Bev... Ms. Wallace... I'm begging you please don't...

"SWACK!"

"Ooohhhh! Oh God Oh..!" I hollered at the top of my lungs as Bev let me have first one then an entire session all in one go... It hurt so fucking bad I thought I was going to pass out...

"SWACK-SWACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK..!"

"Ooohhhh God Oh Bev No! Stop...! Oh Please!" I cried but to no avail and soon enough, I was reduced to a series of sobbing wails that I'm sure not only Susan was hearing but probably even Mitch who was no doubt next door and maybe even eaves dropping on us... Who knows?

All I knew was that if my older sister didn't stop blistering my ass soon, If I didn't die from the pain and humiliation... If I'd survived that much then in the least I knew I'd never be able to sit down again...

"Ohhh... Pleeeease... Ms. Wallllll-aaaaaace..." I cried as the tears ran from my eyes like water taps, my make-up washed away and erased along with my dignity and my humility... Bev had broken me and all I could do was sob as at last she gave up, angry still and tossing the brush aside...

"Now that will teach you won't it Heather..? And lucky for you 'Ms. Devorcee'... After giving my little sister what she deserves I think I've made my point with you... However... I will say that all of this naughty spanking and discipline stuff has me quite aroused, so why don't you come over here and prove your worth to me in another way..." Bev said then as she stood with Susan helping me to my feet, my face wrecked with tears and my ass so much on fire I could have sat on a block of ice and had it melted down in minutes...

Yet in the mean time as Susan was helping me, we were both listening to Bev and hearing what she wanted -and being in the state that she had me in, I was willing to sit this one out and let Susan experience another woman - or maybe I should say a 'different' woman, other than myself...

Even if Bev was my older sister, and the one who had just paddled my ass until she had me crying, I was still turned on and even more so now, hearing her request that Susan, instead of being spanked as I had... Twice! Susan, at least...

She could earn her redemption through other means...

Watching as Bev took Susan by the hand, silently she led my naked lover over to the couch where standing close, Bev, looking into Susan's eyes, she smiled and said to her "Undress me Susan..."

It was a simple command that was whispered at a level enough for me to hear as I stood there, rubbing my ass with one hand and peeling the rest of my own clothes off with the other.

Seeing Susan's hands trembling as she reached up to slip Bev's suit jacket from her shoulders, I was soon as naked as she was and with my hands going to my own aching, puffed out nipples, I watched as Susan then began unbuttoning Bev's dress shirt, revealing her chest, her big tit's roughly the same as Susan's in size encased in a fine looking custom made bra with rose patterns and an air of good taste and quality that told you my sister wasn't cheap when it came to some things.

"No - no... Leave my bra on, undo the catch on my trousers and then onto your knees Susan... I'm sure you know by now what I want from you... I just hope my little sister has been a good teacher...Because from what I remember of her, that roommate of hers..." Bev said, instructing Susan as she had the dress pants open and was following them down onto her knees as she had my sister's pants down, then helping her to step out of them altogether.

"Karen taught her well...And so too I hope she's passed this on to you..." She added in a sultry, sexy sounding voice of power and authority as Susan looked up to my older sister and then wordlessly placed her two thumbs into the waist band of Bev's - let's say 'conservative' looking panties and then pushed them down, exposing more of my sister's naked body, and in doing so, she also planted several light kisses on her soft looking skin as Bev was bared, a sign that Susan was either enjoying herself of playing up to my sister - fearing her wrath no doubt.

"There you go pretty woman... Stay there, on your knees..." Bev directed Susan next, placing her hand atop her head as she sat in front of her, holding Susan still as she looked up, knowing in her heart what Bev wanted of her next.

I quivered when Bev said that to Susan, when she confirmed what I had alluded to on more than one occasion but now, Bev had confirmed my skirting of the issue that yes, yes I had been put to the same task as Susan was now and as I stood there with a very sore ass and very wet pussy, I felt confident enough that Susan would perform well above any standards Bev may be casting upon her in how capable she will be in licking my sister's pussy and making her cum.

In fact, as I watched my sister holding Susan's head to her dark, densely covered mound, letting my lover smell and be close to her pussy before she would be asked lower herself to dine on her charms, made to lick and taste her womanly nectar, and suck at her enlarged clit, pleasing her and making my older, dominant sister cum... I began to see that hopefully having Susan please Bev as knew she would... Bev too would be pleased with me as well...

Regardless of this, I was still jealous of Susan, because watching made me horny and I wanted to be the one down there eating and licking my big sister pussy like I had so many years ago...

Twisting my right nipple and strumming my clit at the same time I felt no shame in standing there watching as my new girlfriend, my submissive lesbian lover pulled down my sister's panties to reveal her very thick and very full pelt of pubic hairs that at first, appeared to be just untidy and maybe left a little too long and in being trimmed back but once Bev was bare and stripped from the waist down, with her body style of being a bigger woman, with very wide hips and big voluptuous ass to match, her big furry pussy mound looked perfect just the way she was...

She was a big woman with big bush that made her look all that more authoritative and powerful and not to mention that she also looked sexy as hell in the Matronly way about her...

Sitting and keeping her hand to the back of Susan's head, my lover went down as Bev parted her legs wide and in a bit of a surprise move that had me nearly cumming as I stood there diddling my own sopping-wet pussy, Bev threw her right leg over Susan's shoulder and using her thick, powerful thigh muscles she pulled Susan in to feast upon her wares, to lick and taste just her second pussy... My older, dominant sister's pussy...

"Mmmmm... Oh yes... That's a good girl Susan... Mmmmph... Oh! I see my sister has been teaching you w-well... Uhhh... Oh yes - lick me darling..." Bev moaned as softly as I've heard her say anything as Susan, free of any constraints, she dove into my sister's pussy with a hunger.

With no fear or apprehension, Susan knew what she was there to do and my God did she impress not only Bev as she wriggled and twitched, her eyes rolling back into her head - Susan was also impressing the hell out of me as well...

Standing there, openly masturbating in my living room while watching this incredibly erotic scene unfolding I felt my knees going weak as I made my way over to and plunked myself down onto the recliner near the couch with a wince as the fire in my ass made contact with the cool leather cushion...

Flopping my legs over each of the thick arms of the over-sized chair, exposing myself with my legs spread at such a lewd angle, leaving me open, wide and available, I sank my two finger as deep into my pussy as could and drawing out my sticky wetness to use as my lube, I began to furiously frigg at my clit, pressing my finger tips over my stiff little button and rubbing hard and fast as I felt myself nearing my own hot and fevered orgasm while watching my lesbian lover servicing my older sister... Fuck I wanted to cum right away...

"Unnnggg...Oh God Susan that is soooo sexy... Oh yes baby, lick my sister... Thank her too Suzy-Q... You know how much you owe her..." I called out as my mind went off on its own. I wasn't sure how Bev was going to react but thankfully, she too was thinking along the same lines... Thinking about being on top... Being in control...

"Mmmm... yes Susan dear... Do thank me darling... Uhhh..." Bev called out as well, echoing my sentiment - asking or, I mean - telling Susan that she should thank her for this privilege, and for her help in court where she was going to metaphorically 'strip' Mitch of his life, much as she had Susan stripped naked here before her.

"Mmmph... Ummm ... Th- thank you Ms. Wallace... Ma'am..." Susan managed to muffle out while keeping her face and lips nestled in between Bev's parted thighs as she kept up her pace, feasting on her newest joy...

"Uhh-Uhh-Uhh..." Bev grunted her eyes slamming shut signalling that Susan must be doing something right and then grunting again in the same dull rhythm "Uhh-Uhh-Uhh..." Bev secured her hand to the back of Susan's head, her own head going back and with her letting out the oddest, guttural sound that could only be described as a 'discharge' a bellowing growl the sounded like a wounded lion howling into the night...

"ArrrrrrAhhhhhhgggguuuu..." Bev wheezed out in her primal scream of cumming, it was like nothing I'd ever heard from her -and even as I had too been where Susan was now - never had my attempts at appeasing my sister with such rights as licking her pussy and servicing her needs - never had I elicited such guttural sounds as my Susan was providing her as she made Bev cum...

"Oh God! Oh God Su- Susan... Uhhh Ohhh Okay! That's... Uhhh Oh God Susan, that's enough girl..." Bev called out one last time as she slipped her leg down from Susan's shoulder and back as she too retreated into her seat, pulling back while holding Susan at bay with her hand still pressed to the woman's head, the two of them, and me for that matter we were all covered in sweat and left with heavy, pounding chests, out of breath and left way more than satisfied...

Well, I know I was sure satisfied while stoking my clit and cumming while watching Susan do the same for Bev - who I know was left very satisfied with my older and quite novice, lesbian lover with this innate ability of hers to serve and provide like no other...

As for Susan... She too was satisfied... Satisfied with knowing who she really is and where she truly belongs. After years spent under her ex-husbands thumb, his name I no longer care to mention -and through his conditioning, often cruel at times, Susan came out of her marriage needing someone to carry that torch for her.

Susan needed some to lead and provide for her. Someone to take over where he had left off, however and as unlikely as that someone turned out to be, a younger woman no less... Me... Heather Wallace...

I was more than willing to pick up the torch that asshole-ex-husband of hers had so carelessly dropped.

I was ready to pick up the embers of Susan as I had found her, desperate and nearly snuffed out and left to ashes... I wanted to rekindle that fire within her - but yet when I had lit that fire? When I had lured her into my confidence and then, into my bed?

Once awoken and re-lit, the embers of Susan coming back to flickering flames... Once Susan had found herself and discovered that her true freedom lay in letting go, giving in, she was soon to discover what it was -and who held the key... The keys to her true happiness...

It was Susan's Surrender - that's what set her free...

Continued...