Susan's Surrender Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a very pretty woman Susan and very brave too I see... You say you just had your lovely nipples pierced today? Before you came up to see my darling Beverley..?" Gigi asked as she leaned forward, cupping Susan's left breast in an effort to inspect each of her newly adorned nipples that surprisingly looked none the worse for wear after calming down from the trauma of the procedure.

"Yes... yes Ma'am... They - they feel much better now... Plus I took some aspirin..." Susan answered in a soft, quiet voice while not really shying away from Gigi's touch, but also, not really leaning into her either.

"Well, they do look spectacular, and so do you darling, your make-up is gorgeous but it's not you big tits I'm interested in right now..." Gigi added then as she did something that had both Susan and I gasping as we watched her parting her robe and her legs to reveal the big, black latex strap-on dildo she had attached to her mid section. The long, thick cock replica standing up as Gigi pushed her hips forward while using her right hand to lift and stoke the imitation cock as she looked and smiled at Susan, illustrating her point.

Then if that wasn't enough, turning back to Bev, I watched as she did the same, parting her legs and her robe at the same time to show us that she too, like their matching robes, so too were their twin-strap-on cocks!

The scene almost too wild for us to comprehend, leaving both Susan and I wide eyed and full of surprise with this completely unexpected turn of events, seeing these long, thick black and identical dildo's strapped at their mid-body, buckled and held with nylon and velco, it was not at all what I was expecting... and to be honest, that much I didn't know either... I didn't know what to expect from my dominant sister and her older, life-long, dominant - lesbian lover - Gigi...

"Come on girls... I think you know what to do... Up you come, choose your weapons darlings because you're both about to go for a ride..!" Bev began as they each held out a hand for us, helping Susan and I up to our feet as they stayed seated, their big phallic members jutting out from their loins.

"We'll have a race shall we? Whoever cums first won't be getting spanked - and as for the loser - well, I'm sorry but it just isn't going to be your day..!" She went, smiling at me in particular as we both moved forward, straddling each of the two dominant women's laps with our hands clasped, we each mounted the big strap-on cocks attached to Bev and Gigi.

"Uhhh! I mewed as I let Bev place the head of her cock at my opening, teasing and gathering my wetness on its tip enabling the fake, yet realistically shaped cock head into my parting pussy lips, breaching my opening as I steadied myself placing my hands to Bev's shoulders, biting my lip and letting myself sink down even farther, taking more of her cock...

Susan too must have been feeling the same thing as she called out beside me, moaning in pained ecstasy as Gigi's strap-on found its home deep within the walls of her mature pussy, filling her with the cock that she undoubtedly missed...

Kneeling up on the couch now, with our knees touching Susan and I blindly held hands as we both began to ride and fuck ourselves up and down the twin cocks beneath us, slowly at first, sinking down and staying there, I let my eyes roll back in my head as I felt the size and girth of Bev's big strap-on stretching my equally under-used pussy.

Having been with Susan for a few weeks and doing more pussy licking than fucking, on both of our part, it had also been some amount of time since I had been fucked by anything, or anyone for that matter, so it was no surprise to me how wonderfully pained and stretched my pussy felt being filled with so much cock after being vacant and empty for so long.

And as I rolled my hips and bit at my lip I began to think of this as being that one thing I did miss about living this lesbian lifestyle, first on my own and now with Susan...

Fucking... Being fucked...

I missed being taken and fucked hard and too the same in reverse... For Susan's sake I had held off but now as we took each other's hand and rode the two towers of silicon filling our dripping wet pussies, I knew I'd be free to do this with her once we returned home. Free to fuck her with my brad-new and so far very-under used strap-on dildo.

Yet - in the mean time...

"Uh-Uh-Uh... Oh fuck Bev... Oh fuck me... Oh it's sooo big... Uhhhh..." I moaned out as I started bottoming myself on my older sister's 7-inch fake cock... With her strong hands clasping my hips I rode her up and down, bouncing my ass on her thighs as I knelt above her while beside me, Susan - with the much older Gigi under her, she was taking a different approach of using a slow-grind, first rising and slowly coming back down then swivelling her hips, grinding herself into Gigi's lap with the replica black-rubber dildo residing stuffed deep into my girlfriend's wet gaping hole...

The sound, sights and smells of sex permeating the room and my senses had me nearing my end, but then in remembering what Bev had said of the loser in the is 'race' to see which one of us would come first, I thought of Susan and how I didn't want her to suffer at the hands of Bev or Gigi if she were to lose and with this in my head, I felt my cresting orgasm beginning to waning and to fade...

Ruined for now and unable to get it back, I slowed my efforts to allow Susan to pass me. With her arms closing in around Gigi's neck I watched and listened to her shuttering and moaning as she hit her inevitable end...

Susan came first, grinding herself down onto the big rubber cock filling her and then with her head coming up and back, she let out a low gurgling groan that told all of us she was indeed cumming...

"Unnnnngggg... Uhh... Ohhh...Uhh-Uhh!" She grunted in an open mouthed series of gasps that had her clinging onto Gigi as she rode out her orgasm, shaking and trebling she stayed still where she was until she was able, exhausted then she fell to her right and onto the open space on the couch beside Gigi, panting and sweating she let the long strap-on cock vacate her body leaving it looking wet and shiny, coated in her over abundant girl-cream.

Knowing I had lost not only the race but also, my own ability to reach orgasm, I resigned myself to slip to the opposite side as Susan, moving to my left and coming off of Bev's strap-on with the four of us on the couch now, sitting in a row with Susan and I acting as naked and out-of-breath bookends to this odd foursome we found ourselves the half of - the submissive half of that is...

"Well Heather, it looks like your friend Susan has won the race! But something tells me you threw it for her didn't you..?" Bev asked but not sounding too harsh or critical of my losing, I was surprised, so I was honest with her...

"Yes... Yes Bev I did - I let her win because I wanted her to... I love her Bev and I don't want you to get your jollies punishing her - you can do whatever you like to me, I don't care but please leave Susan alone, she's been so wonderful and brave... I just can't..." I said then, beginning to cry again and Bev could see that I was serious.

This wasn't a part of me just trying my hand at being a dominant with Susan... Well, it was at first but now however, I couldn't imagine my life without her...

I was in love with her on a whole different level than I ever could have imagined and Bev, thank God she could see this but it didn't really matter because she was bluffing, she wasn't serious about punishing the loser...

"Oh Heather you've always been such a drama queen... I only said that to give the two of you a little incentive... Yes we were going to fuck the both of you anyway but I thought, why not make it fun..?" Bev came back saying to me as I moved from my perch beside her and over to Susan, snuggling in beside her on the far side, crammed in next to Gigi who stayed rather quiet during all of this, smiling and enjoying herself no doubt, judging by the look of her anyway...

"I promise I won't be mean to you anymore while you're here but that doesn't mean you're still any better than us..." Bev went on telling me that my degradation was finished for the evening and that she wouldn't be picking on me, if that was any consolation thus far...

"And since you're in love with your girlfriend..." She went on, pointing to the kitchen area...

"The two of you can go put on your aprons... Yes, there is a second one hanging on the cupboard for you Heather - go put it on so that you and Susan can prepare us a little evening snack while we all share some wine... Because I do believe that Susan has had some very good news and a celebration is in order..." Bev finished then, making me feel reservedly better - at best.

I was still on guard with her but I was more than happy to take Susan's hand and lead her back towards the kitchen with me where I did find a second, matching plain white apron, That although open in the back, like a hospital gown, at least I had some cover and wasn't left completely naked.

"Are you okay..?" Susan asked me in a hushed voice as we started laying out a platter of pre-cut meats and cheeses that Bev had all ready for us in her fridge, and as well two bottles of white wine that we put out after wrestling with the corks. What is it with me and corks anyway?

"Yeah I'm better now that Bev said she promised to leave me alone... I wanna say I'm sorry to you though Susan, I didn't know it was going to be like this - and I especially wasn't expecting Gigi to be here. I'll have to tell you everything about her another time but she was our neighbour and Bev was enamoured with her for like - forever... So please Susan, please forgive me for this, I didn't know - I just thought we'd have a little fun with Bev again like last time or..."

"Stop, you don't have to say any more or apologize to me..." Susan cut in...

"I knew what I was getting into as well, and no - I wasn't expecting any of this either so, please Heather, don't be sorry... We're in this together no matter what... And besides, you and your sister saved my life - so if any one owes anyone, anything... It's me..."

I smiled and pulled her to me, hugging her I forgot all about her newly pierced nipples until she recoiled away from me, a pained sigh escaping her lips. "Ahhh!" she called out softly as I remembered and backed away.

"Oh God I'm sorry are you okay..?" Asked fearing I'd hurt her... "No I'm fine, it's okay, just still a little tender but relax I'm fine... Okay, so let's get back out there... I wonder what they have in store for us now..?" Susan said to me, letting me know she was alright as she then picked up the tray carrying the wine and leaving for me to carry the lighter, less 'spillable' tray of the assorted sliced meats, cheeses, crackers, pickles and such...

"Ah there we are now girls very good, come you may join us - but still, it would be polite for you to both kneel here while you serve... And Susan, you come to my side this time, I think you and I need to discuss your future now that you'll be coming into some money..." Bev declared as we came back across the large open-concept room to where my sister and her older companion, our former neighbour Gigi sat in their same places, but this time looking like they had removed the strap-on dildos each of them had been wearing.

Placing the two trays on the coffee table which had also been put back into place after Bev had made me their table during her test of my endurance, the one I failed miserably - but honestly? Who could blame me with that ginger sprig up my ass and burning me from the inside out?

Taking up position on either side of the two women, with Susan nearer to Bev and me, sitting on the floor beside Gigi and with her lovingly running her fingers through my hair, I did find a comfort in this, I felt special again with her but I also knew that it could be fleeting...

Because Gigi as it turns out, she was like a tap - running either hot or cold, you just didn't know which one you were going to get...

"Tell me Susan, what do you plan on doing with your portion of the settlement now that the house has sold..?" Bev asked as we all sipped our wine and ate some lovely soft Brie on water crackers.

"I'm not sure, I - I don't even know how much I'll be getting in the end... I suppose I could pay off the rest of Sarah's college debt... Do you know how much there is? I mean what I'll be getting in the end..?" Susan explained while asking how much money she would be getting out of the house sale.

I didn't know the final dollar amount either and I was sort of surprised that Bev hadn't told here already, or had given her a ball-park estimate, a 'there-about' to help her get an idea.

"Well, I don't know how much you owe on your daughter's debt but I think you should have something left of your $200,000..." Bev said then sounding rather laissez faire like it was no big amount, but I'll tell you, with Susan and I hearing this for the first time? We were both so shocked and surprised that we were left spitting out our mouthfuls of wine like a Mel Brookes impersonation...

"How? How much did you say..?" Susan asked, looking and sounding astonished, and rightly so...

"Yes dear that's correct, even after the small retainer fee that I have to charge to make things legal on my end, once the house closes and the dust has settled, you'll be receiving the bulk of the estate sale while your soon to be ex-husband has had to plea his way out of a jail term by waving all rights and profits over to you..." Bev made clear as Susan and I sat, dumbfounded - utterly amazed...

"It was either he signs everything away, or he was going to federal prison..." Bev continued, and sounding quite serious about the charges she had levied against Mitch, including a battery/assault charge as well as the original Abandonment charge for forcing her to leave under duress as Bev explained telling us that Mitch missed a long jail term by the skin of his teeth by making this plea deal...

"Oh and also..." She went on as Susan and I we knelt there in front of her and Gigi...We were dumbfounded with this terrific out-come - to say the least...

"Also, he has a peace-bond against him that says if he's found anywhere within 100 yards of you and found to be there with intent - meaning he's stalking you... It's straight to jail - but I wouldn't be too worried about that because under the judge's special permission and my agreement, Mitch had been permitted to leave the State and live far away out West with his brother..." Bev ended and so too I believed that was indeed the end of Mitch... And good-bloody riddance to him as well..!

Susan was up on her knees and looking as excited as a puppy upon hearing this news, turning to look at me and then back to Bev, her unbeatable smile had us all feeling good for her. I wanted to rush to her and hold her and congratulate her but as it turned out she had a different idea in her head of how to begin this celebration, turning to this new page in her life.

Rising to her feet in front of Bev with us all looking and watching, she kept her eye trained on my older sister's as she stood, reaching behind her back and once more untying her apron and again, she slipped the bib portion over her head and let it drop, leaving her stark naked in front of us as she reached out her hand, to which Bev did the same taking it in hers as Susan looked down smiling then, she asked...

"Please Ma'am - I'm in love with your sister - but for tonight and in the only way I want to thank you - please will you take me tonight? Take me and make me yours? I'll do... I'll do anything you ask of me... And I don't think Heather... I don't think that for tonight, I don't think she would mind..."

We were all quite taken with what Susan was saying, no one more so than me... We were all very surprised as she stood between us, naked, willowy and tall, her big tits and newly pierced nipples there and along with the rest of her gorgeous self, there and ready for my sister's taking.

At first I was worried thinking of what I had said to Bev about not abusing Susan but then as I felt my heart swelling with pride for my lover - and love of my life - and as well her declaration, her pledge of thanks to my sister - and I understood what she was saying so my answer was - No...

No... As in - No I didn't have any problem with Susan offering herself to my sister for this one night, because as she said, she loves me and believes in me, just as I do of her and as I watched her, as I watched Susan surrender herself to my older dominant sister, I too felt the same, and so feeling a little over whelmed with love and compassion for Susan, I turned to Gigi, whom had been passively taking in this exchange, I turned to her and made her the same offer...

"Gigi as my 'future-wife' has just said..." I began, giving Susan a glance and wink in my own declaring that I was going to marry her... And I was...

"I love her too - but for tonight and to make up for all of the years you believed we've lost where I would have benefitted from your caring, loving hand - I would like to do the same as my beloved and for tonight, I too would like to offer myself to you Gigi - I'm yours to do with me as you please no- no matter the consequence..." I said to my older former neighbour with the same pride and conviction as my dear, sweet Susan.

Smiling back at me, Gigi sat back some in her seat with a wicked grin on her face and thank me for my candour and willingness...

"Oh darling you don't know how good it does my heart to hear you say such things, not just of me but also of your Susan, I am very happy for the two of you but yes... Oh my yes, we will make up for all of our lost years..." Gigi began as she once more parted her robe to me, revealing her naked older body where I gazed upon her aged beauty, yet sans her strap-on this time, leaving her the way she was earlier when I was given the pleasure of 'dining at her bounty' as I'm fond of saying when in the want of being polite...

"You're very good to finally come around Heather dear, and I know we may be late in getting started but if you say you wish to be mine for tonight, don't you think you had better present yourself to me as your Susan has to our Beverley..?" She said to me, more as a directive than a question as I stood there still in my white kitchen apron, finally cluing in and getting her message...

"Yes... Yes Ma'am... I'm sorry..." I pled then, pretending of course, fearing I'd be spanked for not disrobing as I quickly slipped the apron up and over my head, carelessly tossing it to one side leaving me naked and standing there with Gigi looking up at me smiling with her big white teeth and wide, wide grin, I couldn't help but feel suddenly shy and reserved, like I was on display...

Moving then, as if they had this planned, Bev situated herself at one end of the long couch and with Gigi doing the same at the other end as Susan and I - we were pulled down together across each of their bare skinned laps, laid out facing one and other and knowing now that we were both about to be seen to, we were both about to have our bottoms spanked... The question was, how hard and with what..?

With wide eyes and reaching out for Susan's two hands we held on to each other as in turn, each of the women controlling us began to spank our up-turned bottoms first me then Susan, as together in a what turned out to be a rather playful but still no less of an 'awakening' as we were both spanked in the traditional with the open hand, my lover and I locked eyes as we both gave in, let this happen...

Susan was giving in to Beverley just as I was to Gigi - as we were ceremoniously spanked in a unison that soon had me rediscovering something - but also learning something else...