Susie Gets Some New Workout Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another bet? What was this for?"

She said, "I bet him that you'd let me stay out here in my panties for as long as I wanted."

"Why would I let my girlfriend walk around in a store in front of everyone showing-off her sexy panties?"

Susie smiled and said, "Because your girlfriend loves it and you always want to make me happy. I love the looks from the guys and the jealous looks from the girls. And because it makes me horny ... and because you are going to love the blow job I give you for being nice to me."

I said, "Tell me about it, Ms. Tease. By the way, are you getting a little wet down there?"

"Hell yes I'm wet. Here's what I'll do. I'll let you finger me in that room over there, just like Lance did. And, I want the curtain open just a little so someone might see us. Then I'll take your dick and will kiss and lick the head over and over again. Then I'll slowly put the head in my mouth and will flick my tongue over your cock head until you cum. How's that sound to you?"

As she was saying this, she had her thumb in the front of her panties and was moving her hand from side to side across her tummy. With each stroke her panties were getting a little lower and lower. I was getting to the point where I couldn't take it much longer. She said, "Hey, I'm curious, does this look sexy to you?"

I said, "Can I get a tour of the room?"

Susie said, "Will you buy me the outfits so I can get trained by Lance in them? He's approved them."

Of course, I said, "Hell Yes."

12