Susie Q Ch. 13

Story Info
Susie & Jamie order a pizza and Turk talks to Cliff.
4.2k words
4.2
3.4k
00

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie woke up around 1 O'clock in the afternoon. As she crawled out of bed, she took inventory of herself. Her pussy was sore, but it was nothing compared to her asshole. It wasn't debilitating but there was no mistake she had been fucked and fucked hard last night.

She was surprised that her nose hurt. "Why does your nose hurt?" She thought to herself. Then she remembered the cocaine. Before last night she had never taken any drugs. She had always been a drinker, but drugs were totally new to her. She knew she should have been ashamed of herself, but she wasn't.

At least in regard to the drugs she wasn't ashamed. She was ashamed of pledging her love to Steve's huge cock. She wasn't lying when she said she only loved Turk, but she couldn't deny she was already missing the feeling of having Steve's giant cock in her.

She had never known Jamie to lie, so the possibility that someone out there had a bigger dick than Steve or Turk was unnerving to her. If Benton Parker really had a cock as big as Jamie said she knew she was going to have to try it.

Since it was so late, Susie didn't take a shower, she just put on a pair of tight shorts and a tank top. She found her flip flops and went out to find Turk. She found him outside backing his truck up to his utility trailer.

"You ready to go babe?" Turk said as he lowered his trailer onto the steel ball on his receiver hitch.

"Yes baby," Susie said as she gave Turk a huge kiss.

Turk wrapped his arms around her and held her tight and asked, "You hear from Jamie?"

Susie grabbed her phone she had jammed in the waist of her shorts and said, "Shit, no. I'll text her."

"You OK baby?" Susie text with a smiley face and a heart.

Her phone beeped almost immediately, "All good here, I'm not sure how or why." Jamie sent back.

"Can you guys still help today?" Susie asked.

"Yes, I think we need to talk anyway," Jamie said.

"???" Susie sent back nervously.

"No biggie, we just need to talk, love you. Send me your address and we'll meet you there in an hour," Jamie said.

"Ok, they'll meet us at my house at 2:00," Susie said.

"Who's house?" Turk teased.

Susie smiled and leaned back into him and gave him a deep kiss and said, "I mean my old house."

Turk and Susie drove to her old house. They got there about 1:45 so as Turk backed the truck and trailer in Susie went in and turned on the lights and opened up the front and garage doors.

Before long she heard Jamie's voice at the door and yelled at her "come in."

"Hey, this is a nice place," Jamie said as she gave Susie a loving hug.

Susie looked around the house and shrugged her shoulders saying, "It was just a few weeks ago, but it feels like forever. If I'm being honest, it was a lonely place."

Jamie frowned at Susie and said, "Well, you had it decorated nice."

"Well thanks," Susie said with a chuckle.

Susie glanced towards the front door and said, "What are the guys doing?"

"Planning their escape maybe, I don't know," Jamie teased.

"Oh stop, so what did Cliff say?" Susie asked.

Jamie started ringing her hands and said, "Literally nothing, I'm fucking scared babe."

"Why would you be scared?" Susie asked as she walked towards Jamie and took hold of her hands.

"It's just weird babe, why isn't he screaming at me? I mean he has to know I'm fucking around on him, I didn't get home until daylight, not to mention our dang kid is black," Jamie said.

"I know babe, there is something to it. Do you think maybe he likes it?" Susie asked.

"Likes what?" Jamie said studying Susie's face.

Susie looked hard at Jamie and said, "That you're cheating on him. Maybe he's always wanted a hot wife?"

"Surely he can't," Jamie retorted.

"Why do you say that? Turk has encouraged me to fuck other guys, why not Cliff as well," Susie said.

"I don't know, don't you think that's weird?" Jamie said.

Susie shook her head vigorously and said, "That my boyfriend or your husband wants us to be happy?"

"But don't you think that makes them weak?" Jamie asked.

"Hang on a minute. Why do you say that? Doesn't it take a stronger man to trust that we'll come back?" Susie said as she poked her finger into Jamie's chest.

"I dunno," Jamie said.

Susie continued to bounce her finger off of Jamie's ample breasts and said, "I'm going to tell you what Turk said to me last night. He asked if I was having fun, if I was being careful and then he said, are you ultimately going to come home to me. When I said yes and he told me to have a good time, it was such a weight lifted off me and it showed me what a strong man and strong relationship we have."

"But I think Cliff is cheating on me," Jamie said.

"It's not cheating if he has your permission," Susie said.

"Well I sure the fuck didn't give him permission," Jamie said.

"I understand that, but you're fucking Benton Parker, Christ you had his kid," Susie said.

"Well, I don't think I like the idea of him fucking other women, actually I'm pretty sure I hate it," Jamie said.

"Look, I get it. I'm not saying this is the best relationship for everyone. I bet less than 2% of these relationships work," Susie said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Could you handle Turk fucking..." Jamie stopped her sentence as soon as her brain caught up with her mouth.

"Yeah, consider I basically demanded he fuck your sweet ass, I can say with confidence I can handle him fucking other women," Susie said sticking out her tongue.

"Just, I don't know. Let me think about it," Jamie said.

"Sounds good, I'm starving, have you guys eaten yet?" Susie asked.

"We had brunch, but I'm sure Cliff could eat," Jamie said.

"Let's order pizza, I'm sure the guys will be hungry after they start moving this stuff," Susie said.

Susie and Jamie went out and found the guys deep in conversation sitting on the fender of the trailer. Once they saw the girls they stood up and decided it was time to get to work. Susie told them her thoughts on pizza and they readily agreed. Turk suggested the girls go for some beer before the pizza got there.

The girls climbed in Jamie's SUV, both lighting cigarettes after they climbed in. They drove to the nearest convenience store where Susie bought a 24 pack of beer and Jamie bought an energy drink and a carton of cigarettes.

Once back out to the car Susie opened a beer for the trip back and Jamie started downing her energy drink.

"You tired from your late night?" Susie asked teasingly.

"Fuck yes, you don't have any more coke, do you?" Jamie asked.

Jamie pulled out of the convenience store lot and Susie said, "No, I left that package Juan gave me in my purse at home,"

"Jesus he was fat," Jamie said.

"Yeah bitch, thanks for that," Susie said.

"Yeah, I owe you. You definitely took one for the team," Jamie said.

Susie took another large swig of her beer and flicked her cigarette filter out her window and said, "yes, man his dick stunk."

"Yeah, I could smell it from my bed," Jamie said looking repulsed.

"You know, I don't know why, but it turned me on," Susie said.

"I'm thinking it's because you're a raging slut," Jamie teased.

"That's a solid bet," Susie said throwing her empty beer can into the passenger floorboard by her feet and pulling out another beer.

Jamie took a deep drag off of her cigarette and blew smoke out across the car and said, "By the way, you did pledge your undying love for Steve's cock as well."

"Only for his cock bitch, my heart belongs to Turk," Susie said.

"Yes, yes, yes. Your heart belongs to your cowboy," Jamie said.

"Yes, it does, but tell me more about this freak of nature baby daddy you've got," Susie said lighting yet another cigarette.

"Well, I've been told he's black," Jamie said giggling uncontrollably.

Susie laughed so hard beer almost shot out her nose and said, "Shut up whore."

"No seriously, his fucking cock is huge. Like, I wouldn't wanna take it up the ass," Jamie said.

"Challenge accepted," Susie said continuing to laugh.

"Seriously, he has a huge fucking cock. Freakishly huge," Jamie said.

"You are going to share it with me, correct?" Susie asked.

"Love to," Jamie said.

The girls pulled back into the driveway just as the pizza guy was pulling in. He was a young athletic looking high schooler driving a small pickup with the pizza joints sign magnetized to the top.

Turk and Cliff smiled at the girls as they got out of the car. Both smoking and hammering their beers as they walked towards them.

"You two aren't already drunk, are you?" Turk asked.

"Nope, just buzzed," Susie said.

Turk paid the pizza boy who kept looking at the girls while he was waiting on his change.

"You ever have anyone do those pizza challenges to you?" Susie asked.

"Pizza challenge?" The boy asked confused.

"You know, where some girls answer the door naked or in a towel," Susie said with a grin.

"I've had a few answer in a robe but nobody has ever answered naked," The boy said with a shit eating grin.

Susie looked at Turk who was shaking his head and cracking a large smile and said, "Too bad we live so far out of town honey."

Turk gave the boy an extra dollar and said, "Yeah, it sure would be a cheaper for me and more enjoyable tip for him."

Susie looked at the handsome high school senior, licked her lips and said, "Yes it would."

The pizza boy turned a bright shade of red, collected his tip from Turk and walked back to his truck. When he got to the door he turned and looked at Susie who blew him a kiss. He smiled and got in his truck and left.

Turk turned to Susie and laughingly said, "that boy is going to jerk off to you tonight."

"I might rub one out to that cutie as well," Susie said giggling.

Cliff stood looking in awe at the overt public display of sexuality between Susie, Turk and a complete stranger.

"Come on guys let's eat," Jamie said, breaking the awkward silence.

The two couples walked into the house and Turk sat the pizza down on the counter. Susie had already packed her china, so they just held their pizza in their hand or on their napkins as they ate. Both girls matched the guys on beer consumption over dinner. Considering they had already drank several on the way home they both started slurring their words by the end of dinner.

After dinner the guys continued to load the trailer and the girls put some of the smaller boxes in the truck bed. However, for the most part they just giggled, gossiped and smoked cigarettes.

"You and Tim still hooking up?" Jamie asked as she sucked her cigarette down to the filter.

Susie shook her head yes and said, "Yeah, we're supposed to fuck tomorrow if he's at work."

"It's going to be different fucking Tim after a whole night with Steve," Jamie said.

"Yeah, I really like Tim though, I mean as a friend," Susie said.

"Yeah, we gotta loosen that boy up," Jamie said.

Susie finished off her beer and said, "Yes, he's a real straight arrow. Hey is there any more beer?"

"I don't know, maybe the guys have some," Jamie said.

The girls went out and found the guys loading the last of the living room furniture. The girls were feeling the effects of the beer and Susie ran and jumped on Turk's back.

"Hey Cowboy!" Susie yelled.

Turk almost falling over from Susie's unsuspected tackle said, "Jesus Juicy, you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry you sexy tall fucker," Susie slurred.

Turk smiled at Cliff and said, "I love a sloppy drunk bitch."

"You mean a sloppy horny drunk bitch," Susie said kissing Turk.

"Absolutely yes," Turk said.

"Hey, we're out of beer. We're going to run and get some more," Susie said.

"OK, have fun," Turk said.

"Are you girls sure you're not too drunk." Cliff said.

"I'm good, I haven't had as much as Suze," Jamie slurred.

"You sure?" Cliff asked skeptically.

The girls started towards Jamie's SUV and Jamie yelled back, "I'm good babe."

"I guess we'll stay here and pack your shit!" Turk teased.

"I've had my shit packed a lot the last couple of days," Susie said causing both girls and Turk to start laughing.

"Whore!" Turk yelled out.

Susie held her arm up and pointed back down at herself and yelled back, "Guilty!"

The girls drove off and Cliff turned to Turk and said, "I hope they're going to be OK."

"I'm sure they will be. It's Sunday evening, shouldn't be that many people out on the roads," Turk said.

"She doesn't mind you calling her a whore I noticed," Cliff said as he followed Turk in to get the remaining furniture.

"She knows I love her for it," Turk said matter of factly.

"Huh?" Cliff asked dumbfounded.

Turk picked up pieces of Susie's old bed and Cliff grabbed some other pieces. Turk looked over at Cliff and said, "Cliff what kind of girl do you like?"

"What do you mean?" Cliff said following Turk toward the trailer.

"I mean do you like blonde, brunette, fat, skinny, prude, kinky, smart, dumb or what?" Turk asked.

Cliff laughed lightly and said, "Well, obviously I like red heads. Other than that, I don't know. You?"

"I like whores Cliff. I like kinky bitches that are comfortable in their own skin. That's why I love Susie. We found each other basically by accident. We weren't necessarily looking for each other, it was kind of luck."

"You actually like whores? That's a joke, right?" Cliff asked in astonishment.

"Pretty much, Susie like's sex, a lot! I've told her, I truly don't care who she fucks as long as she comes home to me," Turk said as he put the bed pieces in the trailer and helped Cliff with his.

"You're not afraid you'll lose her?" Cliff asked.

"Nope, not really. I guess it's a possibility, but I know she loves me. We haven't been together long but it's just a strong feeling I have, and I know she knows I love her," Turk explained.

"I know, Jamie says she's madly in love with you," Cliff said.

"Well that's great. You know it turns me on if I'm being honest. I love to hear her stories when she gets home. Which she owes me the details from last night," Turk said smiling.

"Well, not to get too personal but I've heard through the grapevine that you're pretty well endowed. Actually, I saw a text from Susie to Jamie," Cliff said breaking eye contact with Turk.

Turk shrugged his shoulders, "Oh really? I guess I'm ok in that department."

"Well, if I'm being honest, I'm not. Maybe that's why I would be concerned I guess," Cliff said.

"Dude, the size of your dick doesn't have much to do with it," Turk said.

Cliff started to laugh and said, "That's easy for you to say, you've got a big dick."

"I'm serious dude, fuck em with your mind. Susie and I do all kind of nasty shit and most of it wouldn't matter if I had a 10-inch or a 3-inch dick," Turk said.

"Really?" Cliff asked.

"Absolutely," Turk said, "But dude I've heard some stuff. Are you guys very honest with each other?"

"Oh, probably not," Cliff said.

"You got to start there," Turk said.

"That's going to be pretty hard. I don't know how much you know, but we have some pretty big hurdles," Cliff said.

"You mean like your child?" Turk said, staring a hole through Cliff.

"Yeah, for sure," Cliff said.

"I understand you guys haven't talked about that," Turk said.

"Well, maybe not tonight, cause it looks like they're both going to be hammered drunk, but my advice is sitting Jamie down and lay it all out on the line and be totally honest with each other," Turk said.

Cliff picked up the last small end table in the bedroom and said, "What if it ends our marriage."

"Cliff, if being honest with each other ruins your marriage, what the fuck kind of marriage is it anyway? It wouldn't last," Turk said.

Cliff didn't say anything for a long time. They had finished putting the last of the furniture in the trailer when he finally turned to Turk and said, "Thanks for the talk and everything you said is true, it's just hard to admit sometimes."

"I get it Cliff and thanks for helping me move all this shit," Cliff said.

"I hope those girls are OK, they've been gone a while," Cliff said.

"Probably out whoring around," Turk said with a broad smile.

"Probably," Cliff said.

Jamie and Susie pulled into the parking lot at the convenience store and Jamie managed to park somewhat straight in the parking space. The girls bought another two cases of beer and some pretzels.

They climbed back in the SUV and lit their cigarettes and cracked open cold beers for the drive home.

"Hey, bring some coke tomorrow to work. I get the feeling were going to be dragging ass," Jamie said.

"OK, you got any Molly left?" Susie asked.

"I think I might have a pill or two. How about you?" Jamie asked.

"Maybe two, Hey look!" Susie yelled out.

Jamie almost spilled her beer and asked, "Jesus, what?"

"Pull over at the pizza joint there's our boy," Susie said.

Jamie pulled into the pizza joint parking lot and saw the small red truck that had delivered to the house earlier.

"What are you thinking slut?" Jamie asked, already knowing the answer.

Susie turned and looked at Jamie with a huge grin. She then went inside and a minute later came out with the pizza boy. They both climbed in the back seat.

"Hey, do these fold down?" Susie said fiddling with the back seats.

"Yes, hold on," Jamie said as she got out of the driver's seat and opened the rear door. "You've gotta get out for a sec."

Susie and the pizza boy got back out and Jamie flipped a lever flipping down the back seat on her side. The pizza boy saw the lever on their side and did the same and suddenly the entire back of the SUV was a flat floor.

Susie and the pizza boy climbed in the back and Jamie got back in the driver's seat and handed the case of beer over to the two in back. Susie opened them both beer and said, "Jamie this is Jake the pizza boy."

"Uhhuh, how old is Jake?" Jamie asked.

"You have to be 18 to work here," Jake offered.

"See he's legal," Susie said, "To fuck at least."

"So, I'm going to chauffer you two love birds around?" Jamie asked.

"If you don't mind honey," Susie said, "You can have a turn next if you want."

"We'll see. Hope we don't get arrested," Jamie said.

Jamie turned around when she didn't get an answer and saw Susie and Jake already making out. She already had a small mirror mounted under her normal rear-view mirror she usually used to watch her infant. Now, she was getting an eyeful as Susie pulled off her shirt exposing her tits that teenage Jake aggressively feasted on.

"Fuck yeah, suck my tits baby," Susie moaned.

"He was sucking on Mom's tit's last week," Jamie teased from the driver's seat.

Susie giggled and said, "Hush it up there."

Jamie continued to watch as Susie pulled off Jake's shirt and began to slide down his pants. Jamie could see Jake was definitely an athlete.

"You play football Jake?" Jamie asked as she hit a curb turning and trying to look at his well-defined chest in her mirror.

"God damn," Susie said.

"Sorry!" Jamie said giggling.

"I'm starting quarterback," Jake said.

"Cool," Jamie said.

Jamie watched as Susie pulled Jake's cock out and engulfed it. She saw Susie begin to work Jake's prick up and down quickly.

"Hey, hey it's probably his first time. Make it special back there don't rush it," Jamie teased.

"I've been fucking for a few years now. I've got a steady girlfriend," Jake said.

"Well ok then," Jamie said.

"We don't have a lot of time; I'm just giving him a little taste," Susie said pulling off Jake's cock and taking off her shorts before lying down in the back of the SUV.

Jamie watched in the mirror as Jake kneeled down between Susie's legs. She sat still through a green light as she saw his cock clearly for the first time. It wasn't up to Turk or Steve's but was at least a good 7-inches and fat. Jamie could see in the mirror his smooth skin.

12