Susie Q Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that boy shaved back there?" Jamie asked.

"Mhm, yes ma'am he is," Susie said gigging.

"Is he shaved or not through puberty yet?" Jamie teased back.

"No, he's all man," Susie said as Jake placed his fat cock at the entrance of her vagina and slowly slid it into her somewhat sore pussy.

"Fuuuuck!" Susie moaned loudly.

"Ha-ha, serves you right whore," Jamie kept her teasing up.

Jamie didn't get an answer from the back as she watched Jake begin to slowly bounce up and down into Susie's dripping cunt.

"You feel so good baby." Susie moaned.

"So, do you, man you're so wet," Jake said.

"You haven't seen anything yet," Susie said.

"Hope you brought a raincoat," Jamie teased from the front as she opened yet another beer.

Jake stopped mid stroke and asked, "Huh, did I need a rubber?"

"No baby, she's teasing you. Keep fucking, you've got to get back to work soon," Susie said.

"Yeah, I only get 30 minutes for lunch," Jack said.

"Well come on babe, give it to me hard," Susie moaned.

Jake began to pick up the rhythm and soon Jamie could hear Susie's moans grow louder and louder.

"God damn it, I'm gonna fucking come baby don't stop," Susie cried.

Jake kept pounding and soon Jamie could hear him shout from the back of the SUV, "Jesus, what was that."

Susie breathing so hard she could barely speak said, "Sorry babe, you never been with a squirter I guess."

"No, but that was fucking cool. Was that cum?" Jack asked.

"Pretty much, yes. Come on now, your turn," Susie said.

Jake began to fuck her even harder now. Jamie watched as the muscles in his tight young ass flexed as he pounded down into her. He was basically doing push-ups into Susie's wet pussy.

Suddenly Jake yelled out, "I'm fucking cummmming."

As Jake came, he pulled out and began jerking his prick spraying Susie's tits and even hitting her chin with one spurt.

"Fuck yeah babe, nice shot," Jamie yelled from the front.

"Mmmm baby, that was fucking good," Susie said.

Jake reached over and began putting on his clothes and asked, "Hey can you take me back to work."

"Sure babe, almost there," Jamie said.

Susie reached up and grabbed Jake by the neck and pulled him back down into her naked body and asked, "You're not mad are you baby?"

Jake leaned down and began kissing Susie in earnest before saying, "No babe, you were awesome. I just can't lose this job, I lost my last one and my Dad was really mad."

"Oh OK, I understand," Susie said.

"I have a question though," Jack asked.

"Yes?" Susie asked.

"Wasn't that your husband earlier?" Jake asked.

"He's my boyfriend but he's super cool. I get to play around," Susie said.

"Oh, that's cool," Jake said.

Susie kissed Jake one last time before beginning to get dressed herself and said, "Yes, it is and also, that's Jamie up there and she is my bestest friend and we share. So next time you've got to fuck her first, deal?"

Jamie made eye contact with him in the mirror and he smiled and said, "Hell yeah."

Jamie dropped Jake off back at the pizza joint. Jamie noticed Susie and he traded phone numbers and then Susie whispered something in his ear as he climbed out. Jake ran around the front of the SUV before opening Jamie's door.

"She said I have to kiss you bye," Jack said.

Jamie leaned out and shared a long tongue kiss with Jake and said, "Thanks babe, looking forward to seeing you again."

"Me too," he said before running inside the pizza joint.

"I'd have you eat his cum out of me, but we probably better get back," Susie said.

Jamie pulled out of the parking lot as both girls opened yet another pair of beers and said, "No doubt, I wonder what those two have been talking about?"

12