Susie's Balls

Story Info
Susie takes control of my balls by denying them any release.
6.1k words
4.12
15.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to come to my room, right now!" - the text from my sister read.

Susie is 4 years older than I. An unfortunate pair of A-cups ceased her from becoming the school crush. I however loved those tiny tits more than anything. I always preferred them smaller, probably since I grew up watching her nipples stick out of every piece of cloth she wore. I never saw her wearing a bra, and I guess she doesn't need to. Nonetheless, I was, and still am madly in love with her tiny tits. Her limberish figure, round teen ass, and her small tits never failed to excite me. Her long, shapely tanned legs are the most sensuous I have ever seen. Her eyes are so deep, it feels as if I would fall into them, if I stare at them too long. Even her wavy brown hair is an absolute turn on for me.

I went to her room. But no sooner had I entered, she kicked me right in the nuts.

I screamed and tried to grab my balls, but even before I could flinch my legs, or move them, she kicked again, and this time with even more strength as it seemed. I felt everything else get blurred out, fell on my hunches, and then curled up on the floor, with my hands reaching and cupping my balls.

They suddenly became so sensitive that I actually hurt them again, just trying to grab them. I lay there for a few moments and when I gathered back my senses, I quickly tried to get up, yelling at her, but couldn't finish the sentence, as she kicked me yet again.

Now it must've been that she kicked harder, or that my balls were really tender, or which was most probably the case - both! It hurt like crazy and I curled back up on the floor, in the foetal position, cupping my balls lightly, perhaps trying to shield them from her ferocious hits.

After a few minutes of intense suffering I managed to whimper, What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this!

"Because, it's fun, silly!", she cooed, and supported her reason with a little tap on my crotch, and a fit of childish giggles. It didn't help my pain at all, instead it made my cock twitch.

A few more moments passed in unbearable agony. Then she said again, "Tell you what, I wanna be a little mean today, so I'm gonna tell everyone at school that I caught you masturbating with my panties. However, if you let me kick your balls, I won't. I am very bored and that sounds like a lotta fun to me," she kept giggling.

I was pretty much back to my senses by now. So I just yelled at her. But she seemed to ignore anything I said.

"I don't care! This is my offer. I wanna bust your nuts," she said, and there was something firm about her words which scared me.

Are you fucking crazy or what! I couldn't speak. I felt numb.

"Oh! Come on now...", and she kicked me again, as I fell on the floor, "It'll be much more fun and much easier if you just let me bust 'em." She leaned forward and whispered in my ears in a sexy voice, "Why don't you just cooperate with me here, huh? I mean, I'm not gonna hurt them too much," and she giggled again.

She sat on her toes just in front of me and put her hand on my crotch. She lightly massaged my balls with her fingertips over my pants while pressing her palm against my cock. "And besides, I promise you'll like it too. Don't you like it when I rub here?"

I did like it to be honest. And against my will, I started having a hard on with her sensual rubbing. She dropped her jaw in awe, "My my! Looks like somebody's waking up inside your pants," she giggled, grabbing my hard dick vertically between her palm. "Looks like naughty little brother needs to be punished!"

I didn't say a word and started actively enjoying her rubbing my cock over my pants. "Oh come on now brother, let your sister play with your balls a bit too!" This time she pleaded. I was much too horny and felt quite dizzy so I nodded my head just a little, whence she lightly slapped my balls, letting go of my cock altogether, "Get naked!" she demanded. I looked into her eyes for a moment, as she said, "Go on, you want to play or not!"

I didn't know what was in store for me, but unable to resist the temptation of getting my cock rubbed by her, I started stripping out of my shorts and t-shirt, and while doing so, I noticed for the first time that day, that she looked exceptionally sexy in a well-worn black cotton t-shirt, and a beige coloured knee-length ra ra skirt with floral patterns printed all over it. Just a look at the frilly fabric of her skirt, got me completely hard now. She also wore a fuzzy pair of tan cable-knit woollen socks. My cock sprung out as I pulled my shorts down, fetching a fit of giggles from Susie.

"Sit straight, and spread your legs for me," she demanded, still giggling.

I sat my butt on the floor, straightened my back, and spread my legs. As a result, my balls landed flat on the floor, with my cock poking straight up.

She stood in front of me, and looked down at me like a predator at her prey, although still giggling. Putting her hand over my head, she waved her right foot over my crotch and before I could say anything, she planted the heel of her right foot, square on both of my nuts. I jolted in pain, and jumped back, curling up in the foetal position, yet again.

After that I must've passed out because I remember nothing else. The next thing I do remember is waking up to Susie. As I opened my eyes, I saw her socked feet before my eyes. The pain only hit me after a few more minutes. I was writhing, my stomach curling up in pain. But I realised that my cock was erect and I actually loved the achy sensation in my balls. She rubbed her socked feet against my cheeks and I started gaining composure. I loved the feeling and when I caught a glimpse of her ra ra skirt, I was back to my senses fully.

"Aww, come here," she said, walking towards her desk, and sitting on her chair. There was something in her voice that lured me. I tried to stand up, but failed. My legs were still too weak to take the whole of my weight. So I crawled towards her on all fours, and kneeled in front of her. "I was just having a li'l fun, but you could've said no anytime and I would've stopped," she giggled, pinching my chin!

Say no? Are you kidding me? As soon as I entered, you started kicking me, and never stopped. I yelled. She giggled, "Okay! That's an honest mistake, but by the end you were so hard, and you're still so hard," she purred, using her socked feet to rub under my balls, as my dick jolted, and she giggled again.

They're aching a lot! I said, as she kept rubbing my balls.

"Aww poor balls, here, lemme make it better for you," she said, puckering her lips, and started rubbing her instep against my hard dick. The soft feeling of her fuzzy socks on my member was too much to take. The pain slowly mixed with the pleasure and I started dizzying into a hallucinating trance.

"I actually wanted it to hurt," she giggled, "and I love that it did hurt, and you did too, and, we're going to do this again and you are going to let me hurt you again, right?"

I felt very horny, and couldn't think straight. I couldn't help but bend down over her legs as she rubbed my cock. She grabbed me by two handfuls of my hair, and pulled me closer. I just gasped, and felt my dick being rubbed by Susie's pretty socked feet. I grabbed her socked calves between my palms and started massaging them lightly while kissing her knees. She held my dick in between the soles of her feet, and tugged it up and down, rhythmically. The socks felt so soft that I got really close, really fast. I started moaning.

"Aren't my socks super cute?" she asked, in a cute voice. Yes, they are! "And what about my legs? Don't you think they're so strong," she giggled. Her sense of humour did not fail to make me laugh. With aching balls and a horny dick I admitted that they were the strongest. I was on the verge of cumming when she let go of my cock, and pulled my head up by my hair.

"I want to stomp your balls again!" she pleaded. I could see the desperation in her eyes. She really badly wanted it. I don't know why, but involuntarily, locking my eyes on her, I regained my previous position, sitting with my legs apart and balls flat on the floor. A predatory grin adorned her face when she got up and stood between my legs.

She pulled my face closer to her crotch, and I pushed my chin up to look at her. She didn't do anything, just stood there towering over me like a Goddess. I couldn't resist the anticipation. Go on, Susie.

"Go ahead and what?" I knew she was teasing me.

Stomp my balls.

"Do you really want me to?"

I do, please, step on 'em.

She giggled, "How bad do you want it? I want you to beg me."

Please, Susie, please stomp on my nuts. I can't take it anymore. I want you to hurt them as much as you want to. You're so cute Susie, please, won't you step on them now, please?

She giggled but lightly put both her big toes on each of my nuts, and started pressing. I felt the pain, as she pressed, and pushed her weight harder. She grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me in her crotch. Losing myself right then to her scent, I sniffed her sensuous crotch, trying to forget the pain in my balls. The fabric of her ra ra skirt felt so good brushing my face, that I was in heaven. I could smell a damp pungy scent which made me dizzy. The pain in my balls was such a pleasure, that I felt myself getting closer to an orgasm. I kept sniffing until I couldn't bear the pain anymore. She kept pressing harder and harder. I felt like crying and did, burying my face in her crotch while she held the back of my head grabbing a fistful of my hair, rubbing it against her crotch and rubbing her toes on my balls at the same rhythm.

Right about as I was going to spurt my jizz, she pushed me back, stepping away from me. I shook for a moment in extreme pain and pleasure, in a ruined orgasm, and just a drop of cum, oozed out.

"Aww!" she purred, "Look at that!" she giggled, "You came from me stepping on your balls, that's so sweet." She came closer again, "Would you swallow it for me, brother? I want you to scoop it with your fingertip, and put it inside your mouth. Won't you make your sister happy?" she asked in the cutest voice. I was awestruck yet again. I looked at her, and down at the tiny drop of milky white jizz on the tip of my cock head. "Come on..." she pleaded, "Please? For me. You would do it just for me, won't you brother? Ple-ase?"

I looked at her and at the drop of my cum again. There were some entirely new emotions at play here. My balls hurt like anything and I loved it. I loved the ache in my balls and my cock had never been this hard. The drop of white cum on the pink head looked appetising suddenly and I felt myself drooling.

"I know, you want to! I'll tell you what, if you do it, I will play with your balls some more, okay?" She said casually. It made sense now. I wanted her to hurt me more. I swallowed hard, and then scraped the drop of cum, with my thumb. I held it near my mouth, as she whispered, "Now lick!"

And finally, I sucked my own cum off my finger. She giggled at this lowly act of mine, and clapped her hands like an amused child. I felt so horny that I couldn't believe I just tasted my own cum! I quickly swallowed it down, unable to sustain the taste. It was bitter, but sweet, and it felt like cardboard. "So? How did you like it?" She mockingly asked with more giggles.

It was pathetic, to be honest, and she could probably read it from my face, which made her giggle some more, while I sat there, trying to cope up with the bitter aftertaste in my mouth. And suddenly her phone rang, so she picked it up, and went by the window.

I could not help but notice her body. Her ass seemed to be hardly secured inside her skirt. The back of her knees, lightly exposing themselves just under the ruffled hem of her skirt, only to get covered again, in her tan socks. She played with her feet, while talking on the phone. I fixated my eyes on her protruding ass. I was so horny, that I crawled to her, and lightly nudged the tip of my nose against her ass.

At the sudden touch, she was taken aback, but then she pushed her ass back against my face. I sniffed on the fabric and instantly loved it. It was very very sexy, a bit pungy like before, but much more erotic. After sniffing for some time, as I was getting more into it, I grabbed the side of her waists, and buried my face into her bubbly butt. She bent her hips back, leaning forward on the window sill. I sniffed, and smothered myself, against her ass. She started moving her hips, against my face. Evidently she enjoyed it, as much as I.

I dared to stick my tongue out and licked the fabric, when she turned around and slapped me. She pushed me back on the floor, and within very few moments, sat on my face cutting my airflow. She held both my hands together on my stomach, and I was not able to move my upper torso at all. I tried moving my legs, but the hard slap on my balls was enough to stop me from trying to move. I stayed still, but it hurt. Her full weight was on my face and it felt like my skull was getting crushed against the floor. I was going breathless and unable to bear it any more. I started moving my legs again, and was gifted by another tight slap on my balls, and then another. I felt like crying in pain, when she freed my arms, and got off my face.

She stood just beside me, and put her toes lightly on my mouth, as if to keep me shut. I was just happy to be able to breathe. She still talked on the phone, and rubbed the sole of her socked foot all over my face. She trailed it down my body and stopped at my chest. She looked at me with a naughty grin, and put half her weight on my chest. She quickly followed by lifting her other foot off the ground and putting it on my chest as well. She was heavy, and my ribs felt like mush. I was not able to take her weight for long and she realised it soon and plopped back on my face without notice. I was practically under her skirt this time, and could feel the heat emanating from her crotch. Her panties were on my face, on my nose and on my mouth, and my cock felt like it would burst.

She leaned forward, giving me ample air to breathe. Her scent was so strong that I was unable to contain myself. She grabbed my balls between her palm, and started kneading them, squeezing them at times. I loved the feeling, and wanted to return the favour. I started kissing her panties and she started squeezing harder. Alternating between slapping and squeezing, she got my balls really tender, and brought tears to my eyes. I did not have the strength to kiss her anymore. It hurt so much that I wanted to cry. I silently begged her to stop but she did not mean to. Continuing her torture, she kept talking on the phone, when I gave up. I thought I would die and slowly felt the blood rushing out of my cock.

She noticed it then, but didn't stop squeezing my balls. Instead, I was aghast by the sudden kiss on my semi flaccid cock. She kissed my cock and as if by miracle, it sprung up into existence. It was unprecedented and I could not believe it. My own sister was kissing my cock! I was unable to resist the feeling and tried humping into her mouth, when she slapped my balls hard. I realised I was still under her mercy. She squeezed my balls, and started licking my cock very slowly, in between talking on the phone. However she did not intend to give me relief anytime soon. She was rather playing with it just to keep me on the edge, and it worked. I slowly felt the pain lessen, mixing with the pleasure of her tongue on my member.

Shortly after I went back to worshipping her ass, when I heard her giggle, "Goodboy!" Just the appreciation got me going with renewed zeal, and I slowly mustered courage to lick her bottoms. The taste was divine - sweaty and musty. I licked again again, and realised that I had to pay a price for that, as she increased the pressure on my balls. I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. Not anymore. I wouldn't stop worshipping her even if she popped my balls. The thought actually got me off and I buried my nose in her crack, trying to rub her asshole. In response, she let go of my cock, and hardened her grip on my balls. It was a hefty price to pay, but I was in for it. I buried my face in her crack, and sticking my tongue out, licked her asshole over her panties.

Suddenly I felt a lot of pressure on my face, as I realised that Susie was sitting on my face again, with my tongue in her crack. And what's more, she cut my air out again, and now grabbed my balls with one hand, pulling them outward. My heart skipped a beat, as I felt the hard scorching hit from her other palm, smacking square against my tender swollen balls cupped together in her grip. She did not stop, and continued raining more and more slaps to my balls. I was moaning into her ass and couldn't breathe. I did not have the strength to move at all. All I remember was the tremendous amount of pressure on my face and the painful hits on my balls before I passed out under her skirt yet again.

When I woke up again, I was completely limp and felt worn out. It took me a while to gain back senses, but when I did, I felt the immense ache radiating from my nuts and my stomach. I felt I was dying.

"Oh, you're back! You kinda scared me there, you've been out for like a few minutes this time. Are you okay?" Susie said from the other side of the room. As the memories flushed back I got instantly hard, and by that time, Susie already walked over between my legs, with her right socked foot on my enraging hardon.

Please don't hurt me, Susie... I could only mumble. "Huh!" she chuckled, "You're saying that, but look at how hard you are!" I was. I had never been so confused ever before. I was in too much pain but I couldn't deny the fact that I was so aroused at the same time.

"You know what, brother, you already passed out like 3 times," she giggled, and took her foot away from my crotch, "so, I think we should actually stop it now...!"

No! Susie...

"What?" she purred with a glint in her eyes. I stared right at her and finally said it.

Please Susie, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I really like when you hurt my balls!

She giggled in response, and put her foot back on my crotch, lightly tapping my balls. "But, I don't feel like playing anymore." She said and taking her foot back, she walked over to her desk, sitting on the chair.

Please Susie, I'll do anything you say... I quickly got up on all fours, and started crawling towards her again. "Really? Anything?" she giggled. She was playing with me. Yes. I'll do anything you ask. "Umm... will you give me your balls?"

Her proposal made me laugh. She wanted my balls?

"I mean, I want to own your balls. I want to play with them and hurt them as much as I want, without having to stop." She said while lightly kicking my balls with her instep. It felt kinda good, and I realised I encouraged her to hit harder unknowingly, when she did, pushing my balls flat against my pelvis bone. The pain rose to my stomach, bringing the ache back. I curled up again, trying to resist her, but she got upset.

"You said, you'll do anything I say..." Susie pouted in the cutest voice that got me aroused instantly.

Yes, Susie, just give a moment here, please, I muttered. But she wanted more. She pushed my legs apart, and kicked me again. Harder. I felt like I would vomit.

Susie, please...

I wanted her to stop, but couldn't bring myself to say it. She stopped after 2 more kicks, and giggled, sitting back on the chair.

"Did you like it?"

I couldn't breathe. I was unable to think at all because of the pain. She came walking beside me, and lightly pushed me on my back. I stared at my towering sister looking down at me with disappointed pouty lips. "I think you won't be able to take it, brother. Let's just stop it here, and forget about it, okay?"

Noo. I did not want her to stop. I wanted more. I wanted to cum.

12