Susie's Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie, I'm sorry. I promise you. I give my balls to you Susie, they're yours. You can do whatever you want with them. You can hurt them as much as you want.

"No, you don't understand, brother. I don't want to have to stop like this. If I'm playing with them, then, I want to really do a number on them. I want to turn them purple! Do you think you can take that for me?"

Yes, Susie, please... Hurt me. You can kick my balls as much as you want, please. I lifted my legs up in the air, so she could have better access. She seemed amused by it, and grabbed my ankles straight up, and without any intimation kicked me square. "I want you to count them for me."

One.

"Goodboy! If you can take 10 hits, I'll let you kiss my skirt again!"

Two. Oh! Susie... Three. Each of her kicks got harder and harder, and as my balls were now tender as hell, they hurt like hell too. By the fourth kick I was in tears, and by the seventh I was done. I couldn't take it anymore, but I didn't have the strength to stop her either. I counted all ten kicks, but she did not stop there. She hit me twice more, back to back, and I counted them like a good boy.

Bending down to her knees between my legs, she then grabbed my balls in her hands, and jiggled them around, squeezing the life out of it. It felt so good that my hard cock started jumping with every squeeze. I began to verily enjoy the pain. She kept squeezing them nice and hard. My legs were trembling and shaking furiously but I wasn't able to feel anything but the pain. By the time she let me go, I was mush. I curled up and started sobbing.

"You did a good job brother, but I want more!" she said with a giggle.

Susie! I can't...

"You said that I can hurt them as much as I want, didn't you?" she stood up pouting her lips.

Susie... I slowly straightened myself, and lifted my legs up. She giggled and put her foot on my crotch. "Do you like it?" I nodded. She giggled, and put her foot away. "Then, I want you to hit yourself, do you think you can do that for me?" she pleaded.

I didn't want to disappoint her. So I slapped my own balls. She giggled in response, "Again!" "Harder!" "More!" she kept on going, until my arms were shaking. Susie pulled her chair near and started rubbing herself. It encouraged me to keep hitting myself, without her instruction. She sat herself on her chair, and rubbed herself frantically as I slapped my own balls for her amusement. She started moaning and closed her eyes. I didn't stop slapping myself. I couldn't. It felt so incredibly good to be honest, and I knew the moment I'd stop, the dull pain would kick in. So I kept going, until she planted both her feet on my crotch again, kicking my hand away. She rubbed her feet on my crotch and practically started grinding her seat. I was writhing in pain, and couldn't stop whelping. She was rubbing her feet against my cock and my balls. She trapped my balls between her left toes, pulling them away from my body, and started to slap them with her right foot.

I was crying by this time, but Susie did not stop. She was moaning and rubbed herself crazy, with disoriented slaps to my balls. I had to bite my lips to not scream. The whole ordeal was so incredibly sexy that I was unable to contain it. I wanted to cum so badly that I begged for it. Apparently the more I begged the harder she slapped, and the more I liked it. By the end, she let go of my balls and started frantically rubbing both her feet on my crotch. She screamed into an exploding orgasm, stomping on my balls.

I waited for her to recover, and as she did, I started begging her to let me cum, still lying on the floor with my feet up in the air. She giggled hearing me whine.

"You look so cute down there," she said, putting her feet on my crotch yet again. She started rubbing my cock between her socked soles again. I was almost at the edge. She kept rubbing as I neared orgasm and then pulled her feet away, giggling. She stomped my balls again, "I love tormenting you like this!"

Please, Susie, my balls hurt so much! I can't take it anymore... Please, let me cum. I begged her. But she only giggled and started rubbing my cock again.

"Give me one more edge, okay?" She asked cutely.

I nodded as she started rubbing her feet on my crotch. The sensation of the woollen socks was too much and I neared orgasm yet again. My breathing became heavy as she suddenly let go. I came to a ruined orgasm yet again, and she kept on giggling. My balls were writhing and another white pool of cum accumulated on the tip of my dick.

Susie was still giggling looking sternly at me. I knew what she wanted. I scooped the cum with my fingers and licked it, which brought even more giggles from her. She started slapping my balls again, "You were a bad boy! You came even though I told you to give me another edge," she pouted her lips.

I am sorry Susie.

"Looks like you need to be punished!" she giggled.

Oh, Susie... Please... I am so sorry... I just want to cum properly....

She giggled, "Tell me whose balls these are?"

Yours. My balls belong to you!

"Exactly! These are my balls, and I decide how or if they get emptied! Do you understand?"

Susie... Please, Susie, let me cum this once, please!

She kept giggling, and stood up. "Put your clothes back on!"

I did not want to let go, so I kept begging her, grovelling at her feet, asking to let me cum. She kept giggling and said, "Oh, my poor little brother, listen, you won't touch your cock without my permission, right?"

Susie... please, Susie!

"Right?" She ignored me. I did not know what else to do, other than give in to her domination. I nodded yes, and she patted my head giggling, "Goodboy! Now put your clothes back on. Quick!"

I did not have any other option, other than getting dressed. Susie did not remove her eyes from me, and as I stood up, completely dressed, she came forward, and started touching my crotch, giving me the sluttiest grin. "Do you want to cum?" she giggled.

So bad...

She fell to her knees, and started rubbing her face against my rock hard cock, and started kissing it, over my shorts. "You have been such a good boy! I enjoyed it so much today! You'll let me do it again, right?"

Yes...

"Anytime I want?" she giggled.

Yes, Susie...

"As long as I want?"

Yess... I could not take the teasing any more. She stood up and put her arms around my shoulders, rubbing my inner thighs with her knee. I knew what she wanted. She made me anticipate it, teasing the hell out of me.

Pleasee...

"Please what?" she giggled.

Hit me, Susie, please!

She giggled again, "Do you want it hard? Or just a light one?"

Hard, Susie... As hard as you can!

She giggled, "You're such a good boy, my my! I love playing these games with you." She put her hand inside my shorts, and started tugging on my cock! She held my cock against my tummy with her palm, and stomped her right knee against my balls. I let out a welp as she held my chin.

"Do you like it when I torture you like this?"

Yess... I could hardly manage to say before her knee smashed my balls again.

"Would you like it if I edged you one more time?" She giggled.

Oh Susiee... please Susie...

She kept giggling and rubbing her right palm casually on my cock. It didn't take even a minute to get me moaning and begging to cum. She giggled and enjoyed all of it. She did not stop her sensuous tease. I kept begging her to be allowed to cum but she completely blew my request in thin air, and continued mercilessly rubbing her palm up and down my shaft. She slowed down edging my sorry cock and lightly kept on tugging my balls as my orgasm receded down.

Susie please Susie... let me come this once, please! I kept begging but she did not pay any heed. Slowly she let go of my cock completely and started squeezing my balls harder.

My balls were too tender and the pain devoured me without any delay. She suddenly let go, stood up and hugged me tightly.

"You will get used to being denied by me, right? I'll teach you to be the perfect little pain slut and I promise I will take very good care of your balls." She giggled before pushing me down on the floor.

I fell on my knees, and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her crotch furiously. Turning her around I kissed all over her ass, as she laughed.

I promise to be a good boy for you, Susie. I'll do anything you say and let you hurt me as much as you want!

She giggled, and bent forward pushing her ass out. Grabbing me by my hair she pulled my head between her cheeks under her skirt. I buried my face in her crack and kept kissing her damp panties and inhaled her sweet musty scent. Thank you, Susie, I kept on mumbling while worshipping her ass.

"Pull your pants down and sit your balls on the floor for me!" she said while slowly pushing my head back forcing me to sit my butt down. She then brought her feet backwards, and trapped my balls between her feet and the floor. She started trampling on my balls, kneading them with the ball of her feet. It hurt like hell but the sweet smell of her butt kept me intoxicated enough to take all that she showered upon my balls. She put both her heels on my nuts and completely smashed them into the floor. The pain was impossible and I started crying, unable to bear it.

"Do you like it, little brother?" she giggled while kneading my balls with her heels. "I love using you balls as my doormat!" she giggled. "You're so sweet letting me torture you like this! Aren't you lucky?"

Yess Susie... Thank you for using me... I love you so much!

She kept standing on my balls for about 10 minutes straight, and when she did get off, my balls were a complete mush. She held my head with both her hands, turned around, and put my head under her skirt, rubbing her crotch on my face. My balls hurt so much but I still just wanted to rub my cock to a proper orgasm, and she knew it.

"Do you want to cum?" she giggled.

Yess, Susie... Please, let me cum... I begged. She just giggled and rubbed my face with even greater force. I wrapped my arms around her thighs grabbing her plump ass. She rubbed my face frantically until she came and squirted all her juices on my face. I could not contain the fact that she was squirting on my face and furiously licked all her creamy juices off her panties. Her panties were drenched and tasted so sweet I started sucking on it crazy. She patted my head when I was done and asked me to pull my pants up. She pushed me out of her room and locked the door behind me while my hard frustrated cock cried in my pants without being able to release.

I had never been this horny ever before, and was not able to believe what all just happened. I went back to my room but could not concentrate on anything other than Susie hurting my balls and teasing me crazy. I wanted to jerk off so bad, but refrained from it.

Every time we met after that incident, she always had this sly giggle, and whenever she got the chance, grabbed my balls squeezing the life out of them. At times when I couldn't stop thinking about it, I begged her to make me cum but she just giggled, pulled my pants down and edged me in between slapping my balls, only to add to my frustration.

Often on the couch, she would sit on my lap and pull my hard cock and tender balls out and play with it for hours at a stretch, edging me furiously and kneading my balls purple. Eventually I grew to like the denial and the continuous dull ache in my balls. I started craving it, and begged her to hurt my balls more and more. My balls turned a permanent shade of purple, after a few days, and the day Susie tied a bow-knot around my balls with one of her pink hair ties, I realised for good that my balls actually belonged to Susie. She owned me and my balls, and I would do anything that she asked of me.

12