Susie's Last Basketball Game

Story Info
Susie has some fun cheerleading at the last game.
4.4k words
4.47
9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers

It was our last basketball game of the season, so it was going to be the last chance for my very cute, energetic, cock-teasing girlfriend, Susie, to show-off for the crowd.

We celebrated at my house before the game by having a number of drinks to "loosen her up" -- something she really didn't need, but, of course, didn't turn down. We were partying with 3 of my friends, all of whom knew and loved Susie.

Susie was wearing her (very small) cheerleading uniform, which was a very sexy sight to see. While cheerleader skirts are always "short" ... Susie's was "micro-short" -- to the never-ending appreciation of the guys at the games.

The hem of her skirt was probably two inches below her pussy and her ass -- I'd taken care of that, I had it hemmed that short. There was a 5- or 6-inch gap between the top of her skirt and the bottom of her top which showed off her flat tummy. Her top was fairly normal, except that it was pretty thin material, and because she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were pretty easy to see.

On the subject of the bra, the guys at my house "convinced" her that she should not wear one. They said that it looked "old fashion", "completely not-sexy" and "frankly, ugly" under her shirt. They took some pictures of her boobs to show her what they meant - which convinced her even more. So, she took the bra off. As she came out of the bathroom, both of her nipples were hard, easy to see .... and beautiful. The guys cheered like crazy. Susie acted embarrassed -- but she didn't cover up at all .... I know she loved it.

So, the guys took some pictures of her bra-less boobs to show to Susie. They had her jiggle her chest which, of course, made her nipples even harder. The guys pretended that it wasn't a big deal. They said, "Susie, don't worry, we can just barely see your nipples thru that shirt. What we can see looks great, but we can't see that much. You'd actually look cuter if you unbuttoned one more button." So, she did. No surprise.

On the subject of her skirt, or better said, under her skirt -- Susie was only wearing little, sexy, white bikini panties -- with no "cover panties". She hated "cover panties" - she said they made her look like a grandma. The guys at the house, of course, noticed right away that she was wearing some sexy panties - her skirt was so short they couldn't help but notice.

They were smart enuf not to say anything until Susie asked, "Hey, do I look okay for the game?"

The guys all replied "Ya, you're fine." They were smart to underplay how hot Susie looked. Like me, they knew that would make Susie try harder to be sexy.

Susie went on to say, "Well, you guys don't know this, but I'm just wearing my regular panties, no cover panties tonight. I hope it doesn't cause any problems, but the guy cheerleaders said they hated those cover panty things. They asked me real nice to not wear them, they said they just didn't feel or look right."

I asked, "They said they didn't feel right??"

"Ya, that's right, they said the cover panties felt bulky and heavy when they had their hands on me ... like when we were doing stunts or I would sit on their hands, or they were holding me up or playing around doing other things."

I went into the bedroom and brought out her cover panties. I must say, they felt great to me, like her regular panties, only just a little bit larger - actually less tiny. I gave them to the guys to feel. They loved them and were passing her cover panties back and forth. I said, "These are pretty thin, Susie, and they feel like satin."

Jim, one of my friends asked, "Hey Susie, I really like how these feel, is it OK if I keep these for ... well, you know ... for future use?"

Susie giggled and shyly said, "Do you promise you'll think of me when you use them?"

Jim excitedly replied, "I promise I'll think of your cute little ass every time, Susie!"

She turned around and playfully shook her ass at Jim and said, "Well, OK then, they're yours! Just remember where they came from!" She went on, "The cheerleader guys didn't like those cover panties. I tried to make the cover panties feel better for them, but nothing worked. I felt sorry for them. They said I shouldn't wear panties underneath the stupid cover panties. I thought they had a good idea, so I stopped wearing panties under them halfway thru the season."

"Unfortunately, they said it didn't help that much. They said my ass and everything just didn't feel or look normal. They said they liked to raise my skirt to show-off my ass and my ... well, my pussy, but it just didn't look right with the stupid cover panties. The ridiculous cover panties looked bulky and the wanted my ass to look really sexy. That's when they came up with the idea to just wear my regular panties and they gave me the ones I'm wearing now."

"They asked me and I told them I didn't want my ass to look bulky, so panties sounded good to me. They agreed."

"So, do these look ok? She twirled around and lifted her skirt so we could see her panties (again). Because her skirt was so short, it was halfway up her ass. We were all getting turned-on, obviously, including Susie. I said (lying, of course), "Those panties aren't that bad at all, they almost look like cover panties. That's good news, no one is going to get too turned-on by them." In reality, she looked sexy as hell.

Susie kept her skirt pulled up letting us look and said, "Well, I tried them on for the guys. They liked how they looked and how they felt. They said these panties felt like silk. They were rubbing their hands all over them and giving me a lot of compliments. They were so nice -- they were saying the craziest things!! But to be honest, I was getting pretty hot. I know they were just seeing how they felt, but when they'd feel and rub my ... well ... you know ... I was going crazy. I couldn't help it."

I said, "Go ahead guys, feel them, what do you think?"

The guys looked at Susie ... she said, "Guys, it's ok, I'm just trying to show you the difference between the stupid cover panties and these. So, no funny business."

Susie turned around a lifted her skirt, again. One-at-a-time the guys cautiously (at first) put a hand on Susie's ass. They then, not-so-cautiously moved their hands all over her ass. Jim said, "My God, your ass feels great in these panties." The other guys wholeheartedly agreed. Jim, who was no dummy, asked, "Can I feel the front to see if it feels the same?" Susie turned around for him. He put his hand on her panty-covered pussy and slowly rubbed her. Susie was letting out little moans.

As the guys were feeling her ass and rubbing her pussy, I casually asked her what else happened with the cheerleader guys.

By the way Susie mumbled, I could tell she was focused on the guy's hands which were all over her. Susie was moving her ass around to grind on their hands. One of the guys moved his hand up under her shirt and began squeezing her boobs. She said, "We did some stunts and poses; it all went ... um ... well." She moaned, "And, a ... sometimes their hands and fingers would get a pretty good feel of my ass and my pussy and my boobs ... like you bad guys are now. I don't think it was on purpose and they said they had to get used to having their hands all over me so they wouldn't get a hard-on during the game. That made sense to me, it would be embarrassing and I could see that they were getting hard-ons just doing what we were doing. So, I let them grope me for a while."

I asked, "Doesn't sound too exciting to me, was that all?"

She went on, "To tease them just a little, I asked if my ass felt better with my panties on or my cover panties. They said the panties felt much better, much more normal to them. That made me feel good for them. They were making funny jokes about how many hard-ons were going to be in the stands and those crazy guys made me do some sexy poses with my skirt off, like I was blowing them, or they were fucking me from behind so they could take pictures, but it was all in good fun."

I said, "That's funny! I bet the pics are something!"

Sue said, "Well, at the end of practice, they said that because it was the last practice we'd have, they really wanted something "special". They were begging me, they said it would be easy, they just wanted a simple kiss."

"It sounded ok to me, so I agreed. Well, they said we had a deal. They were bad, they laughed and pulled their pants down and said a deal was a deal. I laughed and complained, but they made me kiss the head of their cocks, but they had their underwear on, so it wasn't a like real blow job. It just looked that way. We were just playing around, it was all for fun, so I went with it and did it for them."

At that I said, "Hey, time for one more drink, then we gotta go to the game." All of us were as horny as hell, hearing Susie's story and seeing her outfit, but we pounded our last drink and headed to the game.

Susie got quite a bit of attention during the game. The guys had their hands all over her every time they got a chance. It was obvious to me that Susie was loving the attention and having 4 sets of hands on her.

Her skirt, which was already super short would just get shorter and shorter, the hem mostly being well above the bottom of her pussy and ass. Susie pretended not to notice, and she never pulled it down - even when they were between cheers. Her sexy boobs were bouncing all over as she did her thing and because she had unbuttoned another button, her boobs would "almost" pop out of her shirt.

The guy cheerleader hands were "accidently" on Susie all the time, not just on her cute ass, but also between her legs. They kept doing her favorite stunts, where they would raise her up and she our sit on their hands. That had to be quite a feel for the guys -- and for Susie's too. They have her sit on their shoulders with the back of their head between her legs as they would jump around. This gave a great view of her ass! Then they would twirl her around, so she was on their shoulders, facing them -- her pussy right in their face. It was an amazing turn-on. I couldn't believe how many "fans in the stands" had their cameras pointed at Susie.

Susie had most of the crowd all worked up, including me. To see my girlfriend, showing off her panties and boobs and getting groped in front of so many people gave me a 2-hour raging hard-on -- just like most of the guys in the crowd.

As the game ended, I watched Susie as she gave each of the guy cheerleaders a hug. As I predicted, each of the guys reached around and grabbed Susie's ass. The last guy, Tom, started to playfully pull her panties down. But he stopped, unbelievably!

Susie ran over to me and gave me a big hug. She was excited. She said, "Did I do okay cheering? That was fun! Gosh - I've never been groped like that. Their hands and fingers were ... everywhere. Those crazy guys were really bad!"

I said, "Yes, you were cute and seemed to be enjoying yourself." Nonchalantly I said, "Let's go get some pizza."

Susie was disappointed, she was all worked up and wanted to "play" around. She said, "Come on- lets go to the car so you can take off my clothes. Please? I need a cock in me."

I said, "After pizza." As I drove us to the pizza place, Susie told me story after story. I was driving with one hand and fingering her with the other. She told me that the guys all made her promise to give them some panties to remember her by.

When we got to the pizza place, I had Susie unbutton another button just to look sexier. Her boobs were falling out of her shirt- she didn't care, she was so turned-on. I could have had her take off her panties, but I was worried that we'd get in trouble. We didn't stay long at the pizza place; I couldn't take much more!

As we walked back to the car; Susie started taking off her skirt. She said, "This skirt is really bothering me, I've got to take it off."

I said, "Well, if it's bothering you, you should take it off. But there are people around in this parking lot, they'll see you in your panties."

She said, "I think I'll be ok." And she took off her skirt, tossed it to me, and slowly kept walking, giggling all the way. I let her walk a few feet ahead of me so I could look at her sexy ass.

About 10 feet later as we started up the row where our car was, two guys appeared. They took a glance at Susie and were (pleasantly) shocked. One of them stuttered and said, "Hi, um ... nice um ... panties."

Susie teased them, "These, you like these? I guess they aren't bad."

One other them asked, "Can I get a pic with you?"

Susie said, "Well, of course. Come here, you cute panty lovers."

They walked over, gave me their phones, and stood next to Susie. I took a few pics. Susie said, "Come on guys, have some fun. You can put your hands on me, make it look like you like me! Here ... I'll start." Susie reached over and with each hand, she grabbed their cocks. She was massaging their cocks with her back to me and the camera. Clearly, the camera could see her hands on their cocks and her wonderful ass.

They guys went crazy. Susie tried to unbutton their pants, but the guys were too afraid to let her. They moved their hands all over her, though, including, when they realized she wasn't wearing a bra, all over her boobs.

The groping went on for a few minutes in the parking lot - it was getting "heavy" - that's for sure. Susie was pleading for them to come to the car with her, but they were afraid of getting caught. She was teasing them, "You can cum all over my face if you want, come on!"

The guys were too worried about getting caught, though, so I grabbed Susie by the hand and pulled her away.

We finally got to our car, she took my cock out and gave me the best blow job I've ever had while I drove thru traffic. Anyone who looked at our car could tell I was getting a blow job, she was on her knees with her ass up by the window.

Finally, we got to the place I wanted to take her - the school. We parked in the parking lot and both got into the back seat. No other cars were there. Susie wanted me to fuck her, but I still wanted to prolong this, so I teased her. As I was rubbing her wet pussy, I asked, "What was your favorite part of the game tonight, Susie? I'm not going to fuck you until you tell me."

She pouted a little but then said, "Well, they were massaging my pussy all game. They got me real hot. Then when I was sitting on their hand, they would be rubbing my pussy -- in front of everyone. I don't think people could tell because of my skirt. But with just my panties on, it felt amazing, I didn't want them to stop. I was so fucking hot, I begged them to take me somewhere so I could blow them all. When we were doing stunts, they'd have their hands all over my boobs and my ass. I just wanted cock in my mouth all game. I promised I'd blow them all." As she was talking, I was fingering her like crazy.

She continued, "They kept saying things to me like all four of them would fuck me at the same time. That made me so hot. I kept brushing their cocks with my hands and my ass during our stunts, they were hard as hell.

She looked at me and asked, "Can I please blow you, now, please?"

I said, "You have to take off your shirt, first." Susie quickly did. Then she got on her knees, took my cock out and began kissing and licking it. I reached between her legs and began to finger her. She was moaning like crazy as was wet as hell. She was really getting into it.

Then suddenly ... there as a knock on the car window. It was two sheriffs, both of whom were also teachers at our school. We knew them well. Susie was so into blowing me that she didn't hear the knock on the window -- she just kept bobbing her head up and down, licking and sucking my cock.

The sheriffs were shining their flashlights all over the inside of the car. Their lights moved all over Susie's mouth so they could see her sucking my cock, her boobs and her ass. I could see that they had their phones out and were taking videos of us.

I let it go on for a minute or so, then I said, "Susie, you ... um ... have to stop, the cops are here."

Susie moaned and, "Come on, don't stop ... give me more. I want you to fuck me, so fuck me now, please."

The cops rapped on the window again, and finally spoke, they told us to get out of the car.

I tried to get Susie's clothes for her, but the cop said, "Just get out of the car as you are. We need to make sure you aren't carrying drugs or anything."

One of the cops, Mr. Taylor, the math teacher, opened the car door, and Susie got out. She only had her silky little panties on. The other cop, Mr. Butler, the government teacher, said, "I need to video this, it's our procedure. And, I need to make sure you aren't carrying anything that's illegal."

I knew that was crazy, she was standing there just in her panties. Her nipples were very hard from her excited state. Taylor looked Susie over and told the other cop, "Make sure you get this on video in case this goes to court." Then he told Susie, "Turn around for me." Susie did. He kept using his phone to get her on video. He got down on his knee so he was very close to her tits and pussy and ass.

He continued, "We were at the game tonight, these are the same panties you wore at the game, right?"

Susie answered, "Yes ... the guy cheerleaders asked me to ... so I did it as a favor to them."

The cop in charge went on, "I remind you, you can not lie to a cop. Did you like showing your panties to them and the crowd? Did it excite you? They had their hands all over your ass and your pussy, like this, didn't they?" And he began rubbing her ass and between her legs.

Susie shyly said, "Yes ... I liked it." She gasped and began uneven, heavy breathing as the cop rubbed her pussy.

"Put your hands above your head and show me how you wiggled your ass for them."

I could tell that Susie was close to an orgasm. She raised her hands above her head and pushed her ass out. She was humping his hand and was moaning.

The cop asked, "Now really, whose idea was it for you to wear these sexy panties instead of the regular stuff cheerleaders wear."

Susie said, "Well ... it was my idea.... I thought it would be ... fun." Susie had one of her hands rubbing her boobs. She was certainly turned-on standing nearly naked in front of the two cops with a camera capturing all of it.

Taylor said, "You like showing off, don't you? You liked showing off at school, too, in your short skirts and sexy panties. Admit it, or you'll be in more trouble."

Susie kept moving her ass, humping his hand. She whimpered, "Ya .... I got turned on doing it."

He asked, "Sometimes when you were sitting on their hands, it looked like they were rubbing your pussy. Did you like that?" As he asked this, he was running his finger between her pussy lips.

Susie just shook her head up and down. The cop said, "I need a verbal answer."

Susie was moaning. She looked into the camera and mumbled, "Yes, it felt so good." Susie kept slowly moving her ass back and forth to the movement of the cops fingers.

The cop asked, "Did you ask them to do it?"

Susie said, "Ya, I did, I asked them."

The other cop, Butler, came over and said, "Show me how you were rubbing their cocks during the game. I saw you do it."

Susie was clearly out of control at this point. Susie reached over and began rubbing his cock. Butler began playing with her nipples while Taylor began to finger her. Susie was gasping.

The cop said, "You can take my cock out if it helps you show us what you did to those guys, if you want to."

Susie said, "Ok, just ... just keep fingering me and playing with my nipples. They got me so hot, I really wanted to blow and fuck them. I want your cock, too, Mr. Butler." She undid his pants and zipper, and she took his cock out. She began beating him off.

Susie then started licking the head of his cock.

motbitro
motbitro
188 Followers
12