Susie's Last Basketball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor stood up and said, "Take mine out, too". Susie took his cock out. She was alternating the cocks in her mouth. It was really a sexy sight! Taylor looked at me and said, "Make yourself useful, video this in case we need it later."

Butler said, "What were you asking your friend to do to you in the car when we got here?"

Susie mumbled, "Well, I was begging him ... to fuck me. I really want someone to fuck me. You both can fuck me, come on."

The cop said, "We can't fuck you on duty, you understand."

Susie moaned, "You both can cum in my mouth, though. Come on, cum for me, cum in my mouth." She grabbed his cock and began licking up and down his shaft.

After a minute or so, Butler was losing it. He said, "I'm about to cum!"

Susie popped his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it on her cheek. In a very sexy voice she said to me, "Get it on video, I want to see this."

And with that, Butler shot his load into her mouth. My girlfriend swallowed his whole load then licked his dick head to get the rest of the cum.

Susie said in a very sexy voice, "Thank you, Mr. Butler -- may I please have another?"

The other cop said, "OK, sweet-ass, my turn."

Susie grabbed his cock, licked his dick head and moaned, "Can you cum, too?"

As she turned to face Taylor, the other officer, Butler, was in back of her and he began to rub his semi-erect cock all over her ass. She was pushing her ass back into him as she continued to lick and suck Taylor's dick. She was staring into Taylor's eyes as she sucked and licked his dick head.

She took Taylor's cock out of her mouth and looked back at Butler, who was rubbing his cock on her ass. "You can take my panties off if that will get you hard, again."

Butler said, "You need to ask me to do it and we need to get it on video."

Susie whimpered, near an orgasm, "Mr. Butler, please take my panties off, please. And then fuck me."

Butler slowly lowered her panties and Susie stepped out of them. She put Taylor's dick back in her mouth and she bent over, giving her ass to Butler. She wiggled her ass to make it even more irresistible.

Butler put his hand between her legs and said, "Put my fingers in your pussy."

Susie said, "OK" and she reached between her legs and grabbed his hand. She rubbed his hand on her pussy and pleaded with him to finger her. "Put your fingers in me, please ...come on!"

He massaged her pussy and said, "How does this feel? Is this what you wanted?"

Susie replied, "I want your cock, I want your cock in my pussy." I was getting it all on video.

Butler said, "Are you sure?"

As Susie was saying, "Yes ... now.....", Taylor shot his load into her mouth. Susie hummed .... And swallowed it all. She then licked and kissed his cock, while Butler shoved his dick into her pussy.

Susie was moaning and moaning, she began to quiver as she started to orgasm. Butler kept pounding his cock into her, which Susie loved. Then Butler couldn't take it anymore, he shot his load into Susie. He pulled out of her, Susie turned around and said, "Let me clean that beautiful cock for you."

And she licked and kissed his dick head until all the cum was off of it. Butler said they needed to get going, Susie told him that he could keep her panties. Of course, their phone had the videos.

As they were leaving Taylor turned and said, "You still owe me one, you got him off twice."

Susie smiled and said, "Anytime, Mr. Taylor, anytime!"

12