Suspension Sessions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd did not like where this was going. "Normally after my exercise I would shower and change for the rest of the day. But since we are going to have our first session today I figured what the hell the sweatier the better right?" Mr. Gibson stared at the two boys and awaited their response.

Aaron was the first to speak up. "Right Master," he said.

"Excellent despite being stoned you did remember what I told you yesterday. Okay since Aaron spoke first that means Todd is going to be participating in our first game." Mr. Gibson walked over to the video camera and pressed the record button to start the filming. He then went to over to his desk and pulled out a blind fold he threw to Todd. "Put that blindfold on," Mr. Gibson ordered. Todd did as he was told and waited for his next order. "Don't forget the magic words," Mr. Gibson mocked.

"Yes Master, sorry," Todd said.

Mr. Gibson knew at that moment he had them both. "For our first game Aaron is going to watch and Todd is going to play. Is that understood?" Mr. Gibson again waited for their reply.

"Yes Master," they replied again in unison.

"Good, I call this game the make out game. Todd you are going to use your lips and tongue to kiss whatever is presented to you to kiss. While Aaron you will describe to Todd what he is kissing. Aaron if you refuse to describe what Todd is going to kiss you will be punished. Todd if you refuse to kiss what is presented to you, you will be punished. Do you understand?" Mr. Gibson asked.

"Yes master," they said again in unison.

Mr. Gibson moved around his desk until he was standing in front of Todd with his crotch about a foot away from Todd's face. He locked eyes with Aaron and began the game. He extended his right hand and pressed it to Todd's mouth. Todd hesitated for a second but then began to kiss Mr. Gibson's open palm and fingers.

Aaron was stunned for a second realizing it was actually happening before remembering he had a part to play as well. "You're kissing Mr. Gibson . . . I mean Masters hand," Aaron corrected himself. "Your lips are brushing against his palm and you're kissing his fingers too."

Mr. Gibson pulled his hand away. "Okay that was an easy one why don't we make this a bit harder." Mr. Gibson leaned back on his desk and took off his running shoes one at a time, and then his socks. With his socks off the room began to fill with the pungent aroma of feet and sweat. Aaron's mind was racing, Todd was right his perverted old man was going to have his way with them and if they tried to stop it they would be expelled.

Mr. Gibson lifted his foot off the ground and pressed his toes to Todd's face. The smell caused Todd to recoil in disgust, but no matter where he tried to move his face Mr. Gibson would put his foot there. "Stop squirming and start kissing. I expect you to start using your tongue too," Mr. Gibson commanded the young man.

Todd did as he was told and stuck out his tongue and ran it along Mr. Gibson's foot. "You are kissing Master's foot. Your tongue is going up and down on his sole." Aaron continued the filthy commentary.

"Yes that feels so good Todd, you are a natural. Now I want you to take my big toe in your mouth and suck it for all you can," Mr. Gibson's erection started to grow as his commands became more sexual.

Todd opened his mouth wide and Mr. Gibson stuck his big toe right inside. Todd closed his mouth around the toe and started sucking it like it was a cock. Just like he had seen in so many pornos before. "Now you are sucking on master's big toe, your head is bobbing up and down," Aaron said breathlessly.

"I knew you were a little slut boy Todd. Give you something to suck and you show just how good you can do. Okay enough teasing let's get to the good stuff." Mr. Gibson took his toe out of Todd's mouth and stood up again. He locked eyes with Aaron as he dropped his sweat suit.

"Wait until you see what I am packing for you two. Once you get some time with it you will be fighting each other for more." Mr. Gibson said seductively. Aaron couldn't imagine any situation where he and Todd would be fighting over Mr. Gibson's old cock.

Slowly Mr. Gibson stuck his thumbs in his underwear's waistband and began to inch them down. Aaron did not want to look but he was mesmerized and stunned at what was happening. When the show finished Mr. Gibson stood before them naked from the waist down with his eight inch cock and balls rock hard and pulsating between his thick bush of salt and pepper pubic hair.

"Todd get down on your knees in front of me," Mr. Gibson commanded.

"Yes Master," Todd said as he complied. His nostrils starting to burn with the thick scent of man sweat and pre cum. Mr. Gibson held his cock in his hand as he approached Todd.

"Now we are going to take a little break from the game. Instead of kissing I want you to smell and breathe deeply Todd. Do you understand?"

"Yes master," Todd replied.

"And you Aaron I want you to continue to describe what is happening to Todd. Do you understand?" Mr. Gibson asked.

"Yes master," Aaron replied.

"And Aaron strip naked too, I want to see if that cock of yours gets hard while I violate your friend's mouth." Mr. Gibson commanded. Aaron started taking his clothes off as Mr. Gibson closed the space between himself and Todd until he was standing over the boy with his balls just an inch from his face.

"Okay Todd I want you to inhale deeply and smell the musk of my man scent. Let your nose fill with the intoxicating odor of my balls." Maybe it was the humiliating talk or the sight of seeing his friend dominated by a dirty old man but before long Aaron had a raging hard one that he couldn't explain.

Mr. Gibson noticed and picked up on it right away. "You like that Aaron? Like seeing the sweat drip from my balls on to your friend's face? You do love it don't you?" Mr. Gibson asked. Aaron didn't say anything but found himself nodding at the question.

"That's not good enough Aaron, tell master how much you love seeing the glistening sweat roll off my balls and on to Todd's face. Todd you keep breathing deep your master's scent. Soon it will be the only smell you crave." Mr. Gibson was relishing his control over the two friends.

Todd did as he was told and he breathed deeply. The funky mix of sexual arousal, pre cum and sweat made a potent cocktail that made Todd swoon as he inhaled.

Aaron had begun to touch himself to relieve the pressure building up in his crotch. Normally Mr. Gibson would have put a stop to it but he was so thrilled the boy was touching himself without being told that he let it continue.

At that moment Aaron responded to Mr. Gibson's command. "Master I love seeing the sweat drip from your balls on to Todd's face," Aaron said his voice filled with shame. Todd couldn't believe what he was hearing! His mind continued to reel and process what was going on when he came to a horrible realization. The first sexual contact of his life was going to be with a man and not a woman. His first kiss would be his master's cock and balls, not a girl's lips on a date.

Mr. Gibson continued his slow domination of Todd. "Now I'm going to take tea bagging to the extreme. Todd I'm going to drag my sweaty nuts all across your face and mouth until you can't take it anymore and then maybe I'll reward you by letting you suck my cock." Mr. Gibson leaned down and rested his balls on Todd's forehead. He began to drag them, first over Todd's left eye, then over his right. Then he spent a long time rubbing them directly on Todd's nose. He covered Todd's nose with his scrotum.

"Breathe in deep again. Smell my balls. I didn't shower last night on purpose. Because I knew today we were going to have our special time together. I wanted to make sure you two could smell exactly what kind of a man I am." Mr. Gibson locked eyes with Aaron again and started to stroke his cock while starting at the young man. Seeing Mr. Gibson stroke his cock and stare at him turned Aaron on further and he increased the speed of his stroking.

"I think it's time we moved this along. The next game is called the blowjob game. Why do you think it's called that Todd?" Mr. Gibson asked. Todd knew exactly why but he did not want to say anything.

"I don't know master," Todd lied.

"Oh come on you can do better than that. Take a guess at least? What about you Aaron do you know why it's called that?" Mr. Gibson turned his attention back to Aaron.

"Because Todd is going to give you a blowjob master?" Aaron said breathlessly in between strokes.

"Yes! Not just a blowjob though. A nice long and sloppy blowjob with A lot of deep throating. You want to see that don't you Aaron? You want to see your friend on his knees with my cock buried down his throat? You want to see him worshipping my cock with his tongue and lips?" Mr. Gibson stared awaiting a response.

Aaron's face turned red with embarrassment and he didn't want to admit to himself that he did want to see Todd worshipping master's cock. "Yes master I want to see it." He said quietly.

"I want you to stroke your cock for me while I feed my cock to Todd. Go ahead and spit on your hand and get it nice and lubed up while I get my cock ready for Todd," Mr. Gibson continued to order around his own personal sex show.

The next thing Mr. Gibson did was take off Todd's blindfold so he could see for the first time Mr. Gibson's hard cock waiting to be serviced. Having the blind fold on so long Todd's eyes had to readjust to the light. When his eyes came back into focus he saw his master's cock just inches from his face and getting closer.

It wasn't enough that he had spent the whole morning running and was really sweaty but Mr. Gibson really wanted Todd to get the full man experience for his first blowjob. So he reached down and tugged on his huge scrotum which cause pre cum to leak and coat the glistening head of his shaft.

"I want to see those teenage boy moves you use on all the girls Todd. So I want you to pretend my cock is the prettiest girl you ever saw. Look at it right now. Pretend the head of my cock is her soft lips and my pre cum is fruity lip gloss. This is your big moment show me how you make out." Mr. Gibson continued to dominate Todd as he mocked him.

Now Todd was humiliated and embarrassed. He never even kissed a girl and now his new master was asking him to kiss his cock like it was the girl of his dreams? Todd just stood there frozen unable to do anything, numb at the realization that he would soon be giving his first blowjob. Mr. Gibson decided to help him out and he used his cock to rub the pre cum all over Todd's lips before finally resting his cockhead right on Todd's lips.

"Come on my little slut boy, start kissing. If you don't do it you both get expelled remember? Aaron you want to remind him," Mr. Gibson shot Aaron a menacing look.

At this point it seemed to Todd that Aaron was a willing participant in the game.

"Do it Todd. Start kissing Master's cock. Kiss it all over, I know you've never kissed a girl but just pretend." Todd could have killed Aaron for revealing that to Mr. Gibson.

"What's that you're a virgin? Oh my do I know how to pick them. This is great news. I was thinking I was going to have to put in some work to turn you away from girls and to me. But you've never even been with a girl. So I'm going to be your first. For the rest of your life you are going to compare every lover you have to me. Why once I have you conditioned you'll never want to experience a girl. You'll only want thick master cock." Mr. Gibson teased.

As Mr. Gibson said that he started to stroke Todd's hair and the effect caused Todd to comply and start placing little kisses all over his cock. Aaron stared with lust as his best friend kissed the old vice principal's cock over and over. After a few minutes Mr. Gibson knew it was time to heat things up.

"I think it's time we move on to French kissing." Mr. Gibson grabbed his shaft and lifted it up exposing his big hairy scrotum once again. He brought it down right on Todd's lips. "Go ahead and French kiss my balls. I want to feel lots of tongue and saliva." Todd did as he was told and kissed his master's scrotum feverishly. "Your tongue use your tongue," Mr. Gibson moaned in pleasure.

Todd stuck his tongue out and began to take long licks of Mr. Gibson's scrotum as if it were an ice cream cone. He noticed this and encouraged it.

"Yea that's it lick those nuts. Lick it like a nutty buddy. It's already happening you are falling in love with master's cock." Todd tried to drown out the sound and focus on the task but he couldn't help it and the words started messing with his head.

"Yea that's it, that feels so good. No straight boy would ever do this good of a job. You were meant to be my gay suck bitch. Oh we are going to have so much fun together. Yes take it down your throat. I want to see how much of my cock you can swallow."

This is when they moved on to deep throating. When they started Todd could only get about two inches of Mr. Gibson's cock down his throat. But after a few minutes he was able to get about five inches down with ease.

"Breathe through your nose yes that's it. I'm going to shove it all the way down now and I want you to hold it okay. Breathe through your nose." Mr. Gibson grabbed the back of Todd's head and forced most of his cock down his throat. He held it there and repeated until Todd could do it all on his own.

"Okay it's time for the slut test now. If you pass this test I know I've found my little slut and I might never let you go." Said Mr. Gibson dripping with lust.

"What's the slut test master?" Aaron asked.

"I'm glad you asked Aaron, our little suck bitch Todd is going to show us. You see the slut test is when you take a cock all the way down your throat and lick your master's balls with your tongue at the same time. Do you want to try Todd baby?" Mr. Gibson asked.

Todd didn't think he could handle something like that. "I don't think I can Master . . ." Todd started to answer before being interrupted by Mr. Gibson.

"Sure you can Todd my boy. Aaron really wants to see it. You don't want to let him down do you? First thing you do is stick your tongue all the way out and keep it out while I feed you my cock."

It took a few minutes to accomplish but before long the tip of Todd's tongue was dancing across Mr. Gibson's balls while his shaft was down Todd's throat.

"Ah there it is I can feel it. I had a good feeling about you Todd. I knew you had an inner slut waiting to come out. What do you think Aaron? Do you like seeing Todd like this? On his knees with a mouth full of his master's cock," said Mr. Gibson turning his attention to Aaron.

"Yes Master I do, I love seeing your cock in Todd's mouth," Aaron moaned. Aaron had completely given in to lust at this point was stroking his cock at a devious pace. Just then Mr. Gibson had an idea.

"Are you close to cumming Aaron?" Mr. Gibson asked the boy as he touched himself.

"Yes Master." Aaron cooed in response.

"Good I want you to come over here next to me and keep stroking. When you are ready to blow your load I want you to cum all over Todd's face. I want you to coat his face with your cum. Do you understand?"

"Ooh yes Master," Aaron moaned with lust as he moved into position next to Mr. Gibson. Todd looked up and saw Aaron's cock in his face. It wasn't as thick as Mr. Gibson's but it was just as long.

"Keep sucking Todd I want you to bathe every inch of my cock with your tongue." Just then Mr. Gibson pulled his cock out of Todd's throat and presented it back to him.

"Go ahead and lick it like a lollypop. Start your tongue at the top and run it all the way down to my balls and then back up to the to top. Up and then down yes that's it, that's a good little suck bitch." Seeing Todd run his tongue up and down master's hard shaft was too much for Aaron to handle and his orgasm was building.

"I'm going to cum master I can't take any more," Aaron said while stroking his meat. When Aaron said that Mr. Gibson grabbed his cock and aimed it directly at Todd's face.

"Yea shoot that load baby, cover this little slut with your seed. Are you ready Todd baby? You are about to get your first taste of man cum, I know your going to be hooked." All the filthy talk put Aaron over the edge and his first burst hit Todd right across his cheeks. Mr. Gibson continued to aim Aaron's spewing cock, making sure Todd's entire face was covered.

Todd tried to keep his eyes closed as wave after wave of hot cum from Aaron's cock hit his face. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He was on his knees in his vice principal's office, giving him a filthy blowjob while his best friend just watched and came all over his face. Todd wanted to feel disgusted, he wanted to get up and run out but he didn't. He stayed sat on his knees doing whatever his Master told him to do.

After cumming Aaron seemed to return somewhat to his senses and he tried to slink away to the back of the room, but Mr. Gibson noticed and wouldn't have any of it. "Not so fast there, you think since you've cum our fun is over?" Mr. Gibson questioned.

"No Master I . ." Aaron started to answer.

"Quiet, pull up a chair and watch the fun now. I want you to witness what's about to happen to Todd. You're going to see how he transforms from a straight young man into my gay suck bitch. I want you to see the exact moment he falls in love with my cock. The very second he realizes that he belongs to me and no girl will ever compare to my cock."

As Todd was listening to this he realized as much as he didn't want to admit it that master was right. He was becoming a gay suck bitch. He kept telling himself that he didn't like it and he was just doing it so he didn't get expelled, but the growing bulge in his pants told another story.

As Aaron's cum dripped from Todd's face he kept his eyelids shut to keep from getting it into his eyes. The consequence of this is that he couldn't see master's cock.

"What a mess you made here Aaron, good thing your friend Todd is going to clean it up for you." Mr. Gibson took his hard cock back in his hand and started to rub it across Todd's face picking up large amounts of Aaron's cum in the process. He then positioned his now cum covered cock right at Todd's lips again. "Open your mouth and taste your best friends cum. You are going to eat every drop of it like the little suck bitch you are." Mr. Gibson continued the verbal domination.

Todd opened his mouth and willing let Mr. Gibson slid his cock back in getting his first taste of cum in the process. It was salty and warm but not as revolting as Todd thought it would be, which scared him. When Mr. Gibson's cock was clean he pulled out and collected more of Aaron's cum to feed to Todd. Aaron possessing teenage libido was rock hard again watching the action.

"Ah yes that's it suck down that seed for your Master." Mr. Gibson stopped and scooped up the last bit of cum from Todd's face with his hand and rubbed it on his balls. He then presented his balls back to Todd who resumed sucking them.

"I love feeling that tongue on my nuts, you are such a good little suck bitch, I am so excited that we are going to have so much time together. You are going to become so familiar with my cock you are going to know it better then your own. Now I want to see how much my little suck bitch is enjoying his treat. Take out you cock now!" Mr. Gibson barked again. Todd knew better then to stop sucking and trying to focus on his master's cock made it harder to unzip his pants and pull out his cock. Finally after a minute of squirming his cock sprang free. When hard his cock was smaller than Aaron's and Mr. Gibson's, something Mr. Gibson wasted no time in noticing.

"Oh look at that little thing it's so cute, I knew I picked the right one of you to make my bitch. Start stroking your little prick Todd. I want you to have an orgasm with my cock down your throat. So your brain ties the pleasure of cumming to my big cock in your mouth."