Suspension Sessions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd started stroking his cock as his was told. Because he never had any luck with women he spent a lot of time taking care of himself. It didn't take him very long to orgasm. Splashes of cum dribbled down his cock not at all like Aaron's forceful orgasm from earlier.

"Wow already, you really are meant to be my little suck bitch aren't you? I want to hear you say it. Look me in the eyes take my cock out of your mouth and say "I'm your little suck bitch". Mr. Gibson commanded Todd.

Todd didn't want to say it but he knew he had no choice. He pulled Mr. Gibson's cock out of his mouth, looked up and said "I'm your little suck bitch," his submission to Mr. Gibson complete.

"Yes you are and you belong to me. I'm going to give you a reward for being such a good little slut. Because that's all sluts like you deserve, I edged myself all last night to build up my first load for you. I knew it had to be a big one. " Mr. Gibson shoved his cock back in Todd's mouth and went back to working on deep throating.

"Go back to the slut test Todd baby, I want your throat primed and open to catch my load. Now you have to swallow it all. If you swallow every drop then our session will be done for today. If you don't then well we will see. Oh yes master is going to cum." Todd felt Mr. Gibson's balls contract and he knew he was about to cum. He just wanted to swallow it all and have it be over with and get out of there. He was going to kill Aaron for getting him into this.

"I'm cumming yes drink my seed," Mr. Gibson moaned. Todd was not prepared for the sheer amount of cum shooting down his throat. Because Mr. Gibson's cock was so far down the cum went right down his esophagus But Mr. Gibson wanted the boy to taste his cum so he pulled all the way out leaving the tip of his cock in Todd's mouth as more torrents of cum rained.

"Taste my seed on your tongue, soon you are going to crave it, you'll become addicted. In no time you are going to be begging me to suck my cock and swallow my cum." Todd managed to swallow almost all of the cum but a little dripped out and hit the floor of the Office. This did not go unnoticed. "I said every drop, if you two want to get out of here Todd you need to get down and lick that cum off the floor."

Just then Mr. Gibson had an even filthier idea that would really humiliate Todd. At this point Aaron was ready to cum again and Mr. Gibson noticed. "Aaron come over here and shoot another load. This time I want you to shoot it on the floor right where my cum and Todd's dribbles are."

"Yes master," Aaron complied and started stroking his cock pointing it on the floor. It wasn't long before thick ropes of another orgasm pooled on the floor. Mixed together was Aaron's cum, Todd's dribbles and Mr. Gibson's cum dripped from Todd's mouth.

"Now Todd baby you can lick that up. Once the floor is spotless you may leave." Disgusted but again without options Todd got his face down on the floor and started licking up the cum. "While Todd does that I'm going to give you two a little homework assignment. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to have another session. This time you will come right as school is over at two thirty and you will stay with me until I say so is that understood?" Mr. Gibson awaited the familiar answer.

"Yes master," they said again in unison with Todd stopping his licking long enough to answer. As Aaron started to get dressed Mr. Gibson went over to his desk and took out a butt plug, some lube and a cock ring. He placed them on the desk. Todd had finished cleaning up the cum with his mouth and looked up to Mr. Gibson for further instruction.

"Done Todd baby? Open that mouth and show me your tongue so I can see that you swallowed it all," Todd opened his mouth and moved his tongue around to show that he had eaten it all. "Good little slut, okay you two may get dressed. Now here's the homework assignment. " Mr. Gibson started to explain as he also began to put his clothes on.

"The cock ring is for Aaron. I want you to put that ring on when you get home tonight and keep it on all night. No cumming or touching yourself I want your cock rock hard and ready to pop tomorrow. Understand?" Mr. Gibson said forcefully.

"Yes master," said Aaron. Todd was really worried because that must mean the bottle of lube and the butt plug was for him.

"And as for you Todd, for the next level of your training you are going to take this lube and butt plug. When you get home tonight I want you to insert the butt plug in and leave it for as long as you can. Ideally over night. When you show up tomorrow I want that plug in and ready for me. When I tell you that it will be a lot easier for you tomorrow the longer the plug is in I mean it. Tomorrow is happening either way but you can control how much discomfort you are going to experience. Now take your items and get out of my office. I'll see you boys tomorrow at two thirty." With that Mr. Gibson got up, unlocked the door and let the boys out into the Hall. As Todd and Aaron walked away they realized their ordeal was only beginning.

To be continued . . .