All Comments on 'Suspicion Ch. 07-09'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I know, its just a story but...

Kathy is told Paul cleared the roads to be with her when she was in the hospital and her response is only, "It gave Kathy food for thought..." Paul plays this bizarre chess game with his wife and her lover for months and months while accepting more daily humiliation from them than the biggest nerd in high school would ever accept just to take the head cheerleader to the prom, and all the while he is accepting the sloppiest of seconds repeatedly from his own wife and the mother of his kids. Paul talks to another woman and adulterous Kathy who spreads like warm butter gets jealous? Characters have lost all likeability and become psychopaths or worse by continuing in this charade of real life. I think we'd all cheer if they all died in a plane crash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What total Gibberish nonsense!

There is absolutely no point, no plot, to this "story" other than just dragging alone with the author improvising repeatedly, unnecessarily, and incoherently.

jrj777jrj777over 15 years ago
Keep writing

I am enjoying your story!!!! Please continue and thank you for efforts. jrj

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please.

Don't bother to read the adverse comments, just keep the story going in the same direction, it has been great reading and fully enjoyable.

Love makes the World go round, and that is what this story is all about.

Many thanks from a U.K. fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I like it

Please keep writing. If some readers think it is so bad why are they still here after so many chapters, except to leave their negative comments? JUST MOVE ON TO ANOTHER STORY.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good Story

It is enjoyable and well structured. As long as he has a plan in place and being executed there is no need to worry about what Kathy and Karl adding to the debt if it is guaranteeing that they will get theirs. The problem is what will be Kathy's final status.One nice thing is that author wrote the whole story before starting the posting so we will not deflect him with our complaints...

kelchakelchaover 15 years ago
Nice

Story is coming along very well. Thanks!

kilcannonkilcannonover 15 years ago
Can't Wait for the next installment!

Really shaping up nicely! I like the twists to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Changed my mind.

I originally gave this a 25 because I thought the plot would be another cliché. However it has developed nicely. Looking forward to more. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wondering

This is a very well written story but I have some concerns regarding the characters. How can Kathy have any respect for Paul when he appears to be such a willing cuckold? How can his sister and brother-in-law do likewise? As for Paul he seems rather despicable, I can understand him wanting vengeance and have no problem with him blowing the whistle on the two lovers. The photo shopped photos are over the top though, He has stooped to a new low. This is the mother of his children! I will not attempt to speculate on where you are going with this story. However you have made the characters so unlikeable, you may not be able to put a plausible twist on it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Bizzare vile wretched crap

The subtitle is <i>Husband ambushes Wife, Wife discovers competition for Hubby...</i>

<br></br>

Anyone see an Ambush? God this is just pathetic

<br></br>

after the accident where kathy cried and cried about how she almost Lost Paul whole she was busy fucking Karl... and how that was a rude awakening...

<br></br>

<b>yet here we are a few weeks later and she is STILL fucking Karl!!!</b>

<br></br>

folks if your death Cannot get your wife to stop fucking her boyfriend... its over.

<br></br>

who gives a crap about Paul's absurd moronic high school soap opera plan that any day now will coee to Fruition... any day... just you wait....

<br></br>

maybe in a few more weeks and months whle Kathy is still fucking Karl

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 15 years agoAuthor
Harry, Tell us what you REALLY think!

I had to write another comment, just to thank Harryin VA for his regular rant. LOL! Bizarre, vile wretched crap! LOL! If HIV (N.B. Harry In Virginia. LOL!) read carefully, he might have noticed that most of the time, Kathy's 'Karl' time is being interrupted one way or another. Hee Hee I have actually challenged HIV to write his own 'ideal' cheating wife story, or to even give me an outline of what he would like to see in one, and I would write one FOR HIM... but NNNOOOO... its more fun to whoop and holler. Now, if only HIV could tell me what Hillary's 'FLURGE' was in the SLN skit, THAT might be useful.

Enjoy — there are still 5 chapters left!

PS

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the story, keep it going

OMG This is one of my favorite stories fro,l Literotica. Have read all the different authors variations on the story. This one is VERY GOOD. Don't listen to the negative posts. I like the length, sometimes toe followups are too short. I would love to see Kathy having some pain over her affair. Maybe have the husband temporarly leave her afrer Karl dumps her. Keep posting.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
Give the average reader some credits

In any story, any situation, any topic you will have people who fall on both sides of a the "belt-curve," the "normal curve." <p>

Those who know a bit of statistics know that a dispersion (from one extreme to another) is inevitable in any set of situation (collected data on, say, "trash," "poor," below average," "average," "above average," "good," "excellent/exceptional," etc.) <p>

The "average reader" merely represents an averaging of all concerned readers who have read the story carefully and have rated it. If the story is good or excellent, the MEDIAN (in a "box-plot" graph) will SKEW towards the upper part of the curve, i.e. the median being in the "good" to "excellent" part of the curve. <p>

An average story means the median hovers around the 50 percentile; and a below average or poor story means the median skews toward the lower/first quartile. <p>

If a "hot" story garners around "4.5" points, and if you attempt a rather long, ambitious, multi-part story and no installment gets a "hot" rating of "4.5", you can't really consider yourself having achieved good story telling. <p>

You can blame "a whole bunch of stupid, hateful, unskilled readers"; but at the end of the day, it is not an individual who gives you a "00" or "1" rating that counts, that ruins your over-all score.... rather, it is the AVERAGING of all "100's," "5's,"... and "00's," and "1's" that really is reflected, that skews your MEDIAN score towards the "5" (exceptional) or the "2-3" below average...

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 15 years agoAuthor
Tut, tut...

RE: Ghengis Khan's little lecture on stats. This novella is not being scored, as noted in part one for the astute reader. It is a derivative story (based on someone else's original story,) so therefore not fair for me to take credit.

On the other hand, GK seems to imply that I have said: "You can blame "a whole bunch of stupid, hateful, unskilled readers", and that is false. His quotation, if not made up, is not from me. I have too much of a sense of humor to get upset at some readers disagreeing with my fiction. Repeat after me: Paul, doesn't REALLY exist; Kathy doesn't REALLY exist; Karl doesn't REALLY exist; to steal from a famous piece of French art: CiCi n'est pas un pipe! LOL!

PS (I also noted that I feel free to post responses because there is no scoring to manipulate.)

JennyBearJennyBearover 15 years ago
Excellent!

I'm referring both to your story and to your response (Cici n'est pas un pipe)

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Keep going!

I don't know about anyone else but i'm hooked on this story. I don't want to harp on too much, but this story is worthy of the older loving wife stories where the couples actually fight for thier marriage. And I don't know but I get the impression that the writer didn't write this story as a stroke story or a story to take too seriously. Anyway carry on writing i will be reading even if no one else does. But with your talent for writing I think it would be criminal for anyone to not read this story.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
pipe or none

Give the average reader some credits <p>

09/21/08 by GenghisKhan <p>

If a "hot" story garners around "4.5" points, and if you attempt a rather long, ambitious, multi-part story and no installment gets a "hot" rating of "4.5", you can't really consider yourself having achieved good story telling. <p>

+++++++++++++++++ <p>

The Khan don't speak no French (pipe or none, although he speaks, passably, a couple other Asian languages --- naturally, as he and his descendants conquered more than half of the world, from Asia to the border of Western Europe).... but that don't mean the great Khan don't know it IS a simple story... that Karl, Kathy, and Paul don't exist.... <p>

But when we pick up a memorable story to write on, we want to continue doing a memorable job. We don't say "it's not my story, so don't blame me if you don't like it"! ... Mai pen'rai

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Entertaining but

Talented but once upon a time he was the offended - now she has a large part of the sympathy vote but cutesie him just plows ahead evidently not realizing the tide has shifted.<P>

Just part of the learning process so the next can be better.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Unlike a couple of comments made,

I do like the way the story is going, I do agree with CW66 that this is not a stroke type story, which is to my liking. They may even at the end split, but you can't say Paul didn't fight a good battle. But also going with an earlier comment I made on chapters 5/6, about a spouce fighting for the other that he/she loves, what I do dislike is the pictures doctored up, I feel that is bit extreme. If Paul has any hopes to save the marriage, I believe the pictures would be to the negitive in the saving. Anyway keep up the good writing, it's good pass time for my evenings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think this story is great

so ignore cretins like Harry and Genghis,They are probably not let out when the moon is full.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
NO AND NO

NO NO NO

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
To quote a poster

Hell fucking NOOOO... Husband is wimp! Dumb slut sleeping with ex & he actually puts up with it.... He disgust me! Bitch would've been divorced & homeless ...

HardFeltHardFeltabout 10 years ago
Excellent presented story

Cheating whore wife. More slut than whore. Whores get paid for it, sluts don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no voting, but 5 stars from me.

entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"You mean we could have two nights here, with no children to disturb us?"

And I can feed you Karl's cum? And you'll like it because you're fighting for me? C'mon Paul, suck his cum up.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the accident was more than 5 weeks after she started openly splitting time between Karl and her huspand

the trip to D.C. was more than 3 weeks after the accident. that's 2 months

we are now beyond 2 months almost 3 and still waiting for a reality check and the Plan to kick in.

I for one, would struggle more and more each time my wife left for her "free" time with Karl. Come on P.S. it is decision time.

I vote for Paul to change the locks and call his attorney as he did when he kicked her out the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If people don't want to read then they can stop. 5* if marking

If I don't like where a story is going then I may make an adverse comment but I then stop reading. So how do so many read so far and still slate the story. They must have too much time on their hands and be very bitter people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear rightbank,

Paul obviously does not love his wife the same as before. He obviously gets a vindictive thrill from squashing their few times together. He is obviously going to ruin 'lover boy's' company with the unethical contract bid. He must stay 'close' to Kathy for that plan to come to fruition. If the love has withered, where is his emotional pain coming from now? So why not execute a complicated plan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THE TENSION KEEPS STRETCHING

And so, my curious mind keeps reading.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like

Keep more coming, excellent.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Still a very good story. Glad I found it again. Turn up the heat now. What's with the pictures.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Man this is getting to be a bit long-winded. I truly hope Paul will dump Kathy after the Plan succeeds.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too long and the "plan" is utter crap. You've made him a closet cuck. Can't read any more of this. 1* as its chapter 1000 with nothing really happening.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Nothing like reading the thoughts people express while they are being sordid and duplicitous to those that trust them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He's sharing his wife. I'm grossed out... the marriage ended the minute she started banging Karl. His plan is just stupid as hell. Why would he even want her back?.. the pussy is no longer special when it's being shared. I had to skip a few. I was truly grosses out. They've set a schedule to share the pussy😂😂😂😂😂... my gawd... he's under some warped delusions of fighting for his marriage. But he shouldn't have to fight or compete for his own damn wife. Also he's the only one fighting for the marriage. What is she doing?

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

This Story is Great! 10 Big Blazing Stars for wtiter! Paul is really doing a Great Job punishing Karl and Kathy and I can't wait to see what "shit" comes down on the way "Karl" got his contract. However, Paul should really Divorce this confused sleazy Bitch. I could and would NEVER love or trust her again. I hope in the end he calls Meredith and leaves Kathes in a crying lump of shit. Meredith will give him a "clean break" and no terrible memories. I am glad the author put her into the story. Kathy has been in a "fantasy" land throughout this story, ANY wife who disrespects her husband like Kathy has should lose EVERYTHING. Her pussy has been shamefully shared, soiled by her actions. Kathy deserves to lose everything in the end. Long story, but I can't wait to finish! thanks, Buster2U

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 month ago

Kathy is just too big of a piece of shit. LoL!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Still an incredibly awful story. Shame on me for reading it. I’m out. I am baffled how the MC allowing his wife to continue fucking her boyfriend is “punishment”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous