All Comments on 'Suspicion Ch. 14-15'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments (Page 2)
PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Not a chance

You confront your wife about fucking her old boyfriend and she says that she's going to keep on seeing him??? He only needed half the plan. Fuck them both over with the leaked information but send the true information to all the media outlets plus parents, friends, and church members. Who cares if the slut takes up with a broke asshole. She stopped being your wife when she started screwing numbnuts. The kids will get over it and he'll find someone else who won't share herself with others.

Lucky you blocked ratings. The end of this series would have had a very low rating with anyone except for the RAAC crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK, it was better

I know that personally reconciliation would not be possible. That being said, this author gave the husband his pride and the revenge needed that was taken away by other authors.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I think that you are aware of the fact that other authors allso put an end to this story,some i liked,others not so much

I think that i liked this story best,it was sometimes funny and other times dramatic

It is a well written alternative ending to a complex story,thx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

This was one of the most disgusting blatant pieces of RAAC I've ever read. No wonder you prevented ratings on this series. You don't want to be saddled with all the 1* ratings that would flood the story. Writing wasn't bad but the storyline was a POS and the characters had absolutely no likeability. His revenge tactics were good but taking the bitch back was a fucked up move. She should have been burned just like the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous:Terrible

This was a great story.

I was able to track down your identity,

That 3 inch dick must be very frustrating, especially with that gut hanging over it. Guess you haven't actually seen it in a while?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding 5*

Although he was in some ways a willing cuckold, that had a purpose to get out of infidelity and save his marriage and family. A difficult task to pull off but this reader was sort of convinced because it was so well written but no entirely! Nice effort in difficult circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waxing philosophic myself

I know it's only fiction. I know it's your work. But no possible way in real life would I have kept Kathy around. Take Karl's leftovers in my wife? Kissed that mouth? Oh no, absolutely not.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Writing good

But utter bullshit.

Cuck and whore fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting read but . . .

. . . one of the longest most pathetic pieces of cuck bull shit ever!

Why on earth would anybody, but the most abysmal of needy little non-man wimps go through all that effort to hang on to a cheating, piece of shit slut wife?

Un-Fucking-Believable!

grriz1grriz1almost 7 years ago
Good read

I have to laugh when I read how other people reacted to the story. It is almost like, "Hey, this is real life and I can't believe he didn't do this to her." It's fiction; I didn't see anything wrong in you taking the story in the direction you did. I can certainly tell you from experience that even in the real world not every cheater deserves to be burned at the stake. There are some relationships that are worth while. There are some mistakes that bare forgiving. I liked where you took the story and how you did it.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Very good story

The way that he dealt with her, undercutting Karl's relationship with her methodically, was smart but would be very, very hard to pull off & would enquire great insight and patience.

This story is vastly better than the original chapters 1 & 2. The Paul of chapter 2 was, IMHO lazy and let emotions and his gut run him

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
2nd read & still a solid 4.5*

I enjoyed "the plan"

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Good one . . .

. . . 5*

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
LOVE IS SO STRANGE AND ADDICTIVE

only death is the ultimate cure. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read

Loved it 5 stars.

Loved how you unraveled theplan to us readers. Held my attention from the start.9654

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
they had children...

So I have no problem with him allowing her to remain his wife for a time.

He has until the kids' high school graduations to reconnect with his past loves or establish new relationships. During their college years he winnows that group and concentrates his effort with the finalists.

When the youngest child graduates college, he allows a couple of weeks before filing for divorce. Come the following June, honeymoons with new bride.

Of course he terminates her employment with his firm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NO WAY THAT CHEATING SLUT SURVIVES THIS...

I think the previous anonhas it on straight. maybe hold out faking ituntilthe kids go off to college and then jetison that bitch.

And why would he be concerned that she might get jealous of him fucking around when she set the precedent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really enjoyable watching the plan

A bit distaste for the injected disease and I for the life of me other than pasted on bits that would say something positive about her get a picture of a woman one would want back.

You can say love runs deep but hers for him was as shallow as it gets and simply never did take precedence without major outside manipulation.

GillotineGillotineabout 6 years ago
it's a shame we can't rate it

First, getting hooked on reading every one of this authors' stories. Second, going back and rereading Suspicion Ch. 1 & 2, from another author, to continue with this gem. Damn. Although, it was easy to see Paul wasn't going to give Kathy up. I think the only icing on the cake, for the plan, would have been to make Kathy think that Paul had cheated on her. Something to match the bruise on her breast, but without him actually cheating. I would like to know what the model of the 72 Buick was. I'm a fan of the Riviera myself. If an old lady was driving it, it would probably be a four-door though. At least it wasn't a Bimmer, whatever the hell that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A lot better than the original

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely great work!

Far better than the original.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
But What Has He Gained?

He retained a seriously flawed woman with a severe sense of entitlement. She certainly isn't the person he thought she was. He'll always wonder what new destructive facet of her personality will rear its ugly head.

He has to watch her and keep her away from strange men. He must always know where she is.

Moreover, every time he looks at her he will be reminded of how easily she spread her legs at the lamest excuse.

Time will slowly but irrevocably erode his feelings for her until he can't stand the sight of her and the humiliation she rained upon him.

There is no happy ending here. Reconciliation is possible but rare in such an extended, visible, blatant betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last two comments are spot on

At the very least you could have let him get a little something on the side to even out the talley , the Blonde in D.C. perhaps ?

You said in your opening that original story left Paul as only one not to get something out of it , well you didn't do him any favors either , IMHO .

icucompassicucompassalmost 6 years ago
Interesting but not believable.

Unrealistic, the main character just happens to know someone who can provide him with a dose of the clap, a computer expert and someone to do phoney photos and others just pop up our of the blue to help with this foolhardy scheme. I know this is fiction. Fiction I can handle fantasy is something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad at all!

I had a problem with some parts, but over all it's GOOD!

Don't believe that cheater is always a cheater.

Greatest records in human history disagree with that believe.

They are called: Prison records, and every country has them for 1000yrs.

Any one with more than single digit IQ will understand what I mean,

for the rest of you: You need supervision.

5

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
RE: But what has he gained?

Paul did actually gain something from this disaster.

Kathy is now utterly devoted to being the best wife and mother she can possibly be. Yes, she should have been like that anyway, but if we're being honest, most spouses slack off with the effort in marriages as the years roll by. She's also far more adventurous in bed after Paul upped his game and fucked her senseless, finally giving him her virgin ass. Kathy is now an ultra-accommodating, eager-to-please wife, who looks at her husband as a gift from god.

Which is nice.

Now, would I have put up with all her shit? Nope, I would have kicked her to the curb as soon as she confessed to fucking Karl, must like the original story played out. I hated the original ending though, with Kathy having a baby and a happy ending with Karl, while Paul is left lonely and heartbroken, so this is a much better in that regard. It was nice to see Karl totally destroyed and Kathy bitterly regretting ever laying eyes on her ex-boyfriend after the agony she went through.

Once a cheater always a cheater? No, I don't think so. Karl was a special case in that he was an ex-boyfriend. After getting fired, humiliated, an STD, and suffering through months of emotional pain, I suspect Kathy would rather die than have another affair.

I normally hate reconciliations because the wife never truly earns them. Kathy doesn't do much to earn a reconciliation here either, but she does basically get turned into a Stepford Wife at the end of this version. A lifetime of atonement to Paul is a reasonable way of earning her reconciliation I guess.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reconciliation

Reconciliation, but definitely with consequenses. Karl is burned to ashes, heart and soul. Paul got a severely chastened wife back, a new business, and hopefully a good life. Enjoyed the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better But

Well written. Thank goodness, this version removed the sour taste of the original. The commercial and contractual aspects were certainly dealt with correctly. But, I find it difficult to want as to accept that he took her back. She disrespected him badly by her antics, and he will,have to learn to cope with the whisperings behind his back as life moves on. Once the genie is out of the bottle, and all that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best in LW!

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The fundamental flaw in the story is that it's missing a reasonable explanation as to why anyone would want to stay married to a worthless cunt. It's like writing a story of a man who lit himself on fire, without giving a clue as to why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can see why you don't allow rating this story

She fucks her old boyfriend and he ends up taking her back. Another fucked up RAAC story that isn't worth the time to read the whole story. Thankfully I skipped the entire story except for the last chapter. Big time waste of time.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Of all the other authors who tried to "end" the Suspicion story, yours is BY FAR the most comprehensive and thought out. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do so. I have added this story and you to my Favorites list. If you had the rating stars turned on, you would easily earn all five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well since there is no 5 star rating system I will give it 10 stars!!!

One of the best stories on LW. And I HATE cuckold RAAC stories. But this was grsat. The Plan was pure genius.

The story was well written and believable. Just a reaaly good read.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago

Just read this set on the off chance and can say that I have enjoyed it as it makes a change from the usual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I disagree

A person that went to that degree would have to much self worth to be second choice which is exactly what he was. If he had not intervened.

All natural cuckolds want others to be like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He was

Her second choice and a bunch of underhanded subterfusion made her choose him because he skewed her impression of the one she actually wanted.

She would have continued cuckolding him otherwise. Anyone who is decisive like that will pay the emotional price need to move on.

The ending didn't fit his character in the least and was pasted in as the usual REC at any cost.

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 5 years ago
This was great!

Right up until he decided to reconcile. I can only hope that another author will come along and write a suitable ending. Why would any man take back some shabby excuse for a wife after breaking his heart, destroying ant trust and her lover blew his load into her?

Great work, but the ending kinda ruined the entire story.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
I would have doe the blond.

Great story, greater payback. Should be in loving wives. 5

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 5 years ago
Am usually in favor of reconciliation and forgiveness

However, she should have been especially contrite after her behavior prior to her weekend away and she owed her husband and children an explanation, to say nothing of an apology. Beyond that, her behavior is so far off the wall that maybe Paul should have walked—most men would have. Can you say wack job???

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
One Sided Effort

I would be pretty pissed off for the pain the wife caused if I were her hard working husband.

She left him for Karl with no consequences, carried on an affair, without serious pain and was able to dance back into the husband's life. clean as a whistle. Why?

Were it I, I think I would have introduced some competition, interviewed possible future wives and let her know. Possibly, served her with a separation document after they were both out of work.

Let her live at home while he had some "personal time". She needed to feel a little pain. For her it might be "growth through pain". And in retrospect, he might find someone more in tune with his feelings and belief about marriage and fidelity.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree comments no reconciliation see my comment after ch 13

She had to be forced to make husband first

Not free choice and way late as other comments said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's okay

No, actually it's amazing. You kept Kathy as stupid Kathy. She never actually changed. She's the same stupid idiot she was before. You never broke character. That took balls. She didn't grow wiser, she just got older. She realized her old flame was boring, her husband was not, and was reminded almost weekly what she was throwing away. She's still a fucking liar, cheater, unrepentant loser. But she FEELS what she has to lose now. You cannot teach feelings. She's too stupid to understand the logic involved anyway.

You did change the husband though. But I didn't mind. Most of these are self inserts anyway. He became Machiavelli. I'm okay with that. I think he did punish her enough. Her lover was turned into a joke. The only reason I didn't like this story is one simple reason, he never got his. This saint of a husband deserves to cheat on his wife. He's literally earned a permanent hall pass. She doesn't have to know. She doesn't deserve to know. And even if this is some principled man, justice isn't about higher ideals, it's about scales. And right now, he's owed a bit of weight to his scale. The excuse she gave never lost it's stupid value. Even if you put it in a better spin than the original. She cheated because she wanted to. That is not love. She never made a promise to be exclusive with her old flame, and if she had....she broke it by making a new promise of fidelity towards her husband. And lying though omission is very bad. I'm glad she confessed, but that only makes her brave. She's still an idiot. A selfish idiot. But....ultimately this is your version. And if it only had a single fling for the husband, I think your story would be perfect.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

No one can say you didn’t thoroughly finish this story. Helluva plan he executed. I can see Peppard saying he loves it when a plan comes together 😁

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I just read this through again and although it's a great story, it leaves me conflicted.

I hate the fact that the husband was forced to tolerate Kathy's infidelity, even if it was part of "The Plan". If she really loved Paul, she would never have started fucking her old boyfriend. The pain she put her husband through with her ongoing affair was unforgivable.

I liked that the husband destroyed Karl and basically broke Kathy... they both thoroughly deserved it. After the shit Kathy went through, I think she probably has PTSD after the nightmarish end to her affair. She's now an adoring Stepford Wife who bitterly regrets being dumb enough to fall for Karl's bullshit.

However, I think a better ending to this story would have been Paul going through with the divorce, while enacting his plan to ruin Kathy and Karl. I doubt the star-crossed lovers would have a very happy future when KG construction went out of business and Kathy was fired, leaving them both broke and unemployed.

Paul should have moved on with Meredith, the hot younger blonde. After the divorce, when his new business venture took off, he'd be living an amazing life with an upgraded spouse. Kathy would end up heartbroken when she saw how wonderfully he was doing after kicking her cheating ass to the kerb.

I still firmly believe that the best revenge has two important components:

1) Ruining the ex's relationship with the lover.

2) Moving on and living well, so the ex is consumed with jealousy for the life they could have had.

The first part gives closure and balances the scales. The second part twists the knife and leaves the ex filled with regret.

ranec1ranec1over 4 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur m8 awsum story

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Solid story. Glad I ran into it again. After the original, I hated Karl, and Kathy too. This one helps a lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap story

Utter bullshir

soul71soul71about 4 years ago

Good story. I found it humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the end result

With Ch 1-2 plus, I was ready to burn the bridges. Throughout the rest, I realized that you had some insight and a writer's craft. Although I an a BTB personality, your skill totally entertained me because of your writing. I appreciate and applaud the capitulation despite my BTB mindset.

It is a cliche and anyone would cite bullshit but this is rally the first time I have commented on Literotica, etc. jfl

YvesmiYvesmialmost 4 years ago
really good

Loved how you spin the story along. Much finesse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A cuckie’s alibi

Whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry even in the bitter end...

You fail to even make sense of the reconciliation. Sorry. Where did the second chance came from? Did the wife made active effort to make things right? Being a proper wife is not good enough, that is to be expected from a wife. Same goes if the scenario is reversed.

Reconciliation story is unsatisfying if it's forced by the author instead of building it up from within the logic of the story. Too deus ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Job

I liked the story. Well written, one error when she called hubby Karl, during the STD doctor visit. but otherwise engrossing enough did not notice any other errors.

I am going to read all your stuff.

I do not quite get him being such an alpha-cuck, he was still licking her cum-basket after another man made a deposit. Sort of a killer thing to me.

I understand him wanting to save his foamily, and the 'plan' was pretty good. But I do not think the wife suffered enough, nor did she repent. She was singing and happy a a lark while preparing for her trip with AP three days later, after a weekend long F-fest that she is going to dump AP.

Wife never really paid, all she got was a hubby doing the pick me dance. The calendar was a good thing. AP gets 20% of her time for fun only... I liked the points, so many wives get swept up with APs, when the truth is all they see is the party, all the mundane crap of life is omitted. Love that you worked that into the story.

I still do not like the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

Long road but done well. Ain’t fiction great! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know BTB fans would be mad with the ending. I figure Kathy had her BTB dealt to her by losing her job, to public humiliation with gonorrhea and a psychotic tirade from that ass Karl. One must ask oneself if you better reconcile with cheating spouse or divorce her ass. I see RAAC is justified.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under the right circumstances

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

Overall I liked your story. Pretty well developed plot. What’s next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The wife, Kathy, started this affair, not Karl... and she consciously and actively pursued it, even after her sister warned her of the consequences. She never, at any point, made any conscious effort to put an end to to the afair until the very end... and that was due mostly to Paul's efforts to subvert her at every turn... I would never ever trust her impetuous behaviors again... personally, I would have divorced her even after all the retributions succeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

All this build up for a raac ending.. at one point I thought he was going to be cruel and divorce her ass but I'm upset I wasted my time reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shit story. Clearly the author dosn't want to face it so no voting...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Whatever you may think of the MC, I just WISH I was as smart as that guy. MC makes Hannibal Smith look like an amateur when it come to planning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job. I could not do what Paul did, but you handled it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! While reading I thought the STD add was over the top but it closed off any chance of the wife getting back with the old boyfriend again in the future. Well planned story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and good ending. Compare this ending with the one in the original story where Paul is a lonely bitter man whose rigidity kept him from ever truly living life again. Well done.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Anonymous5 months ago

Shit story. Clearly the author dosn't want to face it so no voting...

SkeriaSkeriaover 2 years ago

Very good story! Well written and plotted. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*

Pretty obvious why. Btb and reconciliation when applicable, but this? Really?

Whats gross about this story is there are men out there that do this. Makes me shudder that modern men are slowly losing their balls and stick with vile creatures like the wife. As i said above btb and reconciliation when applicable but really? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a long strange road it's been. I love it! 500 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slut wins. Gets her jollies AND keeps her marriage to the wimp. He is used to it now and she can look forward to the next bit of strange with impunity.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

This was a really interesting, and refreshing, response to the original tale. I must confess, the other tale was so dark it was painful to read, but there was a different truth there that resonated with this reader. This tale was how I wanted the story to go, not with the husband alone and demoralized, rigid in his responses. In short, each version has its place. The first is the deeper, more difficult version to digest. This was the fun version where the husband gets to kick some ass. Of course, it was RAAC, which will upset those who want to be spoon fed their singularly favorite pap, and insist that any other ending than BTB means that the writer isn’t manly. To them, remember, it’s a friggin’ story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

good thing you shut off the ratings- 1* because at the end of the day it was just a cuck story.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

A tough go but it worked out for them. It doesn’t hurt that he got even with both of them.

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Very much enjoyed your story. Keep up the good writing.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Too bad there were no rating stars, but that should be expected as it doesn't deserve any stars.. Might as well of had her do the hotwifing scene because it doesn't seem like he showed much emotion so I'll take it that he was ok with her cheating.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This is just such crap. The entire Washington episode has a plot hole you could drive a truck through. Paul can magically find a guy to create phony porno photos, and oh yeah, stroll into a medical practice and get sample of active vd. Seriously? This is aside from the basic premise that his wife thinks it is fine to go off, on schedule, to have sex with her lover? And he is fine with that? I found all of this is be a weak, lame exercise in fantasy, and pretty much completely unrealistic in every regard. If it were possible, I would have rated this at negative 5 stars.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Outstanding tale. Well written, great characters. You turned the 'formula' upside down. A magnificent BTB tale. Divorce is NOT the best punishment. All that's happening is you shoot yourself in the foot. Yes, you might hurt her, but You are going to limp even if she doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another willing cuckold story. No more, no less.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

I appreciate the thoughtful bit at the end, about why he kept her. It's important that ditching her be on the table, even if our hero ultimately decides – for reasons that are good enough for HIM, if not anyone else – to stay married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story. women are having weak mind and fall prey to sentiments. Fine action plan by Paul. i am from india,i will even take my divorced as friend now,even though we divorced due to incompatibility and she cut off my daughter's from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. But I have a hard time believing a woman would start sexual relations with a boyfriend of 20 years ago, and risk her happy marriage. Let me tell you my opinion on “chemistry” . Relationships take work, by both people. When one checks out, there is usually nothing the other person can do. Fate, has to run its course. In the case of the wife in this story, whatever she had with Karl, was juvenile and outdated. Look at it like this- You had a favorite 8 track player, back in the day. Many years later, your parents are cleaning the attic, find it, and give it to you. Your memories of this device are priceless. You play a tape, but now realize how bad the 8 track player sounds, vrs streaming music. That is reality. Nobody can turn back time. And in the harsh light of day, the infatuations of teen love, do not stand up 20-30 years later, to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* and that was writing the tale, in the first place. Took balls to write and try to edit and post this one. You made an almost decent BTB into a double neg RAAC story. So sad it started out ok, then, went into good, then great, and flopped to a 1*. Better luck in the future stories.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

As if lit is not already infested with cuck writers, we now get to add another one to the ranks. Great, just what was needed. As noted below, just another willing cuck story, and a bad one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad there were no ratings, otherwise probably a very low score

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Very nice story.

More complicated than necessary, though.

Go straight to the WSJ.

The Photoshop work, the email magic are complex and unnecessary.

Blowing the inside information up by whistle blowing to the press is enough

A syringe of a few grams of slurry from a petri dish injected into a tampon from her purse would be easier.

I too would reconcile After destroying the cuckolding relationship AND insisting on a post nup. A ironclad post-nup leaving her with nothing upon a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You missed the opportunity for hubby to mark her with a couple of his own Vickie's early on.

A good story but with as much anger and forethought, I expected an ending of "you've been served"

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Lol. He still needs to worry because in the second to last paragraph she shows she is still batshit crazy talking to her imaginary friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More cuckold bullshit.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Well written, but way too wordy. A bit too unbelievable for my taste. We do strange things when in love and stand for behavior that most would consider atrocious. Keep writing, but don’t become boring.

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A long and interesting story. Kind of hoping for a BTB ending, maybe someone could rewrite that?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any budding writer who wants a blue print for a complete loser husband needs to read this dross. I'm rather annoyed as I assumed (wrongly) that the end would be decent. You sir have stolen my time. I suppose that's what happens. Husband starts as weak willed man ends as one.

Pickles7287Pickles72879 months ago

Wonderful story. Not sure I would have put up with her boyfriend but it was plausible and interesting.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

You should have had him eat a few of Ks creampies it' would not be more cuckold get's the slut than this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Struckwrong: "hUr DuRr, I dOn'T lIkE sToRiEs wHerE flAwEd PeOplE aRe fOrgivEn. BuT I'm AlSo A MorOn fOr rEAdiNg a StOrY wiTh No bTb TaG."

Get over yourself buddy. Seeing people correct grievous errors is an interesting storytelling. To read one of the trillion other boring btb stories here where poor Chad is cheated on, but gets le'mega revenge and 5 women at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ultimate plot hole in this otherwise well written alternative take on the original is the incomprehensible desire on Paul’s part to want to stay married to this absolute nutjob. Like with so many LW stories, the reader just has to accept one or more incoherent or illogical premises in order for there to be a story. This one required both a crazy woman AND a husband willing to keep her.

.

4 *** ( and why did this author turn off scoring?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous