All Comments on 'Suspicious Minds'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Fun short.

Diane is a gem!

I would have been seriously pissed at Janet for defiling my daughters room!

Ugh!

The ending was funny.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Humorous

Almost like an “I Love Lucy” plot with genders reversed. Except, of course, for Dave and Sylvia - that’s not quite so comical. In fact, I think I suspected Sylvia as the culprit as soon as Dave relayed his suspicions. A good fun twist. Thanks. *****

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I always enjoy your stories and this was another good one! I'm glad it ended happily for Diane and Alec.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wee Dogie

Some finish eh!...Didn't see that coming...Well I did.... Really ....I cheated I read the epilog after a couple of paragraphs!....Anyway I did read the whole story!...I liked it. ...5 Stars★★★★★ WOOF!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Excellent

Due diligence saved the day for our two heroes. Very cool when cheaters are caught and lose everything and our loving couple reaffirm their love. Great tale.

Five Stars

icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
Good read.

I gave it four stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story - 5 stars

Liked the story very much. Have to think that Diane must be a real saint not to be pissed at Alec for his suspicions and actions when she knew there was nothing to them. Although she could see his logic, still...

Wonder why Alec never asked Diane what was with the bald look and the new face-sitting sex position. I suspect it may have been from reading Cosmo on one of her flights to Phoenix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fairly well done. Not amazing or compelling, but well done. Thank you.

Of course it made very little sense. How could the cheating sister in law be so confident that her entering and exiting the house wouldn't be noticed and commented on by a neighbor, or that Dianne or Alec might come home unexpectedly?

But that's OK. As soon as you described the fucking but didn't use names it was obvious it was someone else using their bedroom, and Dave's wife made sense. What never has made sense to me as how Janet was apparently cheating for years, and her husband's only clue was a door closing when he came home? Its really really hard for a woman that shallow and cruel and selfish not to be obvious to a discerning husband. Sounds like the failure of another shallow distant tepid marriage that really wasn't much of a marriage at any point in its existence. You would think that Alec and Diane would have picked up on Janet's evil character, revealed by other manifestations of selfishness and lack of morals and ethics. Cheating whores like Janet are about as hard to detect as a a Brussels sprout in a bowl of cherries, if anyone's really looking.

Thanks for the entertaining read.

P.S. Can't believe you bought that balloon bullshit. Better take a closer look at that bowl of cherries.

WyldcardWyldcardover 5 years ago

Fun little switcheroo.

Totally minor minor nit, and one that easily can be ignored. Janet having sex in the daughter's room means changing the sheets I'd imagine. At some point the parents would probably notice the sheets being changed. (It might be something the husband would be looking at/for too, once he was suspicious.) Again, completely minor.

Thanks for the semi-positive tale.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Actually a fairly realistic and well written story

I'm not a fan of this author's work but this is clearly In my opinion his best story to date

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
I love a happy ending...

(well-for one of the protagonists anyway) and gave this story a big 5 stars. Even though the end was pretty well telegraphed, I loved the fact that it wasn't HIS wife who was cheating. I think there should be more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Job!

It says something very unflattering about scoring readers here that this story is only a 4.40 and yesterday's "In the Name of Science" is above a 4.60. B and K produce stories that was technically well written and competently plotted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I always look forward to new stories from you two, and this was another good one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Confront" her? - It's not "confronting" her, just show her what you found, get her thoughts.

Excellent. Many stories would have Diane getting pissed at him, but she was intelligent enough to realize how things looked, and loved him enough to believe him when he said that he never REALLY doubted her, but needed some answers.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Entertaining

Clever plot. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A 'nice' story

Yup, I meant nice, really enjoyed it, unusual for these pages but well done.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Proof Positive.

Suspicions are one thing but as always, proof is needed.

Billy Lines

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
NOT JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

saved one marriage and destroyed another, How to eradicate all the pain involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Another great story

Keep writing them...I've enjoyed every one.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
No Telltale Stains On The Duvet?

Even with condoms, there's gonna be a wet spot! ;-)

Nicely done with enough misdirection to make things interesting. As soon as the reveal about the brother living in the neighborhood came out, it had to be someone in the family who knew where the key was....

Thanks for sharing this little tale with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Good to read a story where the wife ISN'T a cheating slut. And she's good natured to boot. Many wives would turn their homes into a giant deep freeze if they found out their husbands had spent $1100 dollars on spy gear. Well played story. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 5 years ago
Thanks!

Very enjoyable read!

BTW the laundry room story was priceless!

Killian

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 5 years ago
Good story

He put a camera in his daughter's bedroom. Lucky she or his wife didn't find it otherwise he would have been named as a pervert for spying on his own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Twist

The opening was all it took to keep my attention and curiosity. Of course I was irritated when Al reviewed the video from Casey’s room. By not identifying the lovers you had me wondering who was going to suffer. Sneaky and a nice move.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyable read and a good mistery.

My favorate was was though

the story behind it :).

Top ratings from me.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years ago
Found rubbers

I'm kind of a handyman in many ways and can do a lot around a house.

One of my wife's best friends was recently divorced and we were over at her house one day during a Christmas Eve party. Her downstairs toilet stopped flushing.

It was the kind of basement toilet that was plumbed in with an electric pump to push the waste up to a normal gravity feed drainage point.

OK - so maybe the electric motor had burnt out. She had a houseful of visiting company and it was a holiday with limited and very expensive availability of pro plumbers so I got my tools and opened up the pump. What a nasty mess and it was full of condoms!

Maybe her young nephew who had stayed in the finished basement at times was the culprit - or maybe her ex-husband was...

Anyway, I cleaned it out and even bought and installed a new pump motor from Home Depot that day. And the ex-hubby was already history, so not much angst occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Diane should have kicked his ass to the curb

Her husband clearly has trust issues. She's better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
and in real life

He spends the next decade eating as too pay for his lack of trust.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
Plastic bag for liquid evidence

Long ago I was taught that sealing probable semen bearing clothing and other items in plastic bags would cause the fresh liquid semen to mold ruining the sample. At the time placing these items in a paper bag was done so that the sample would dry and thus be preserved. In those days DNA evidence was new and lab results sometime took up to six weeks before results were received. That was long ago & things may have changed, but I doubt much change in preserving this evidence.

BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years agoAuthor
Re:Plastic Bag for Evidence

Pompedepuisard - Thanks for the new knowledge on keeping semen DNA; but I hope I never need to use it. (ha ha)

To all - We appreciate all the comments. Thanks for reading.

Bill & Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A nice change of pace. Well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Cog

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good twist

I enjoyed another BillandKate offering. Great twist at the end, I definitely didn't see that coming. Don't think he had a overly suspicious mind. If anyone found a used condom in a house that he thought he shared with his wife only, what else would be think. He didn't go all nuclear on her, he carefully investigated and found the truth, surprising as it turned out to be. Her behavior has been a little classic "cheating wife", and coupled with the condom increased his anxiety. Felt sorry for Dave and Sylvia as they were the victims, especially Dave who had to pay his cheating shank 1200 a month alimony. Just another very good, even keeled B&K story. Loved it.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
That was awesome!

Thank you for a great story!

Five stars.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Great story...

Everybody loves a happy ending, well, most people anyway. I was happy to see his wife was faithful. I especially liked the anecdote at the end; funny stuff. You know your relationship is strong and the love runs deep when you can laugh about things that would cause problems with other couples.

Great story, thanks for posting.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Classic BillandKate.

I have some favorite authors I follow and BillandKate are one of them. I have read most all of their story's. Many of their stories deserve much better ratings but they write story's were heartache and pain twist the reader's senses. I groove on that stuff. But it pisses some people off so much they rate the story low. What those same people who vote the story low don't get is, the story they read, the manipulation of words, by the authors, hurts them personally.

BillandKate are masters of manipulation. The romance, infidelity, etc, all screw a readers emotions. That's some terrific story telling. For me, I love that. Always looking forward to your stories BillandKate. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, good twist!

Thanks for the suspense and twist.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

A true loving 'Faithful' Wife. Those are so rare these days let alone on Literotica.

TTVOLTTVOLover 5 years ago
Nailed The Landing

A story well spun and the ending was nailed. Zero deductions, 5 Stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Great story and I loved Bill's note. 5*****

I do like a happy ending. All wives should be like Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Makes me wonder

Why do the author's like to skirt around the issues involved with infidelity. They never get dirty, but almost flirt with the idea. It almost looks like they want the sexy of infidelity without the pain that comes with it. Like eating your cake with both hands without getting messy. It never happens that way, but i guess it's their fantasy. Nicely written, without the reality, good fluff piece.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Nice very nice

Enjoyed this story, no b's no excuses just look and watch. Really liked that it wasn't his wife, good job.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great twist

He caught the cheaters, just not the ones he was after. Great story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
trust but verify

she wasn't cheating but the clues were there

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Who is caught the cheaters!

Not the bass caught the catfish

What a difference. Did I use wrong bait

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Lesson

On why not to jump to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence, but what else could he do with the used condom staring him in the face and all of the other hints that turned out to be innocent red herrings. In the abstract he probably knew that either his brother or sister-in-law had a key to their home. But with the shock of finding the used condom in his daughter's bed, the bikini he found in his wife's closet, overtime, traveling and her now locked phone, throw in the changes in their sex life he would have been too off balance to think of anything else but his wife.

It's always interesting to read when authors pass on where an idea came from. Finding the balloon in the wash reminded me that back in the '60's there was a tv series 'F Troupe'. In an episode Chief Wild Eagle played by character actor Frank DeKova sees a balloon floating over the camp and yells "IT IS Balloon!"

Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DNA EVIDENCE WOULD CERTAINLY BE CONCLUSIVE...............................

Even if the condom had been sitting on the floor for a couple of weeks. And getting samples from inside and out would have identified both individuals. And it would have probably been a lot cheaper than all that spy camera stuff.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Another of my favorite B&K stories. This one has a happy ending too. Alec's marriage is safe and a cheating sank gets burned. Great story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This "No, no; don't do that. Confronting her without evidence is the last thing you should do." comes after he finds a still viable sample in a condom in a room in a house that only a husband and wife are using.

That sort of ruins it from there, even though the story was good, what he found was more than enough evidence to speak to the wife.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, it just goes to show you that get all of the facts before you jump to conclusions. Well done 5 stars

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Great story again. Beautiful imagination.

A clash with the wife without proof could have done a lot of damage.

Thanks 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yep, good story although in a real life situation I think the husband would show the condom to the wife asap to see her reaction. I don't think a husband would be able to contain his suspicions for any length of time. It would affect him emotionally and would show.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

And wifey blows out a sigh of relief thinking ‘that was close’.

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

Good story! Great ending.

DG Hear

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

A playful approach to some overly familiar LW tropes. Fun little story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Read it again and I still like it. The thing is, reading the stories here can get under your skin. It's easy to develop a very negative personality and we all need to be reminded that a lot of spouses are good and deserve the benefit of the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story loved the little twist

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I think I've read this 3 times and even knowing the ending I enjoy the hell out of it.

Its great when a story involves people who read like real ones.

Stories like this are why its easy to slam so many others.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I love that you still need to take it on faith and trust because at the end of the day, that's all one has. Absolute trust that your spouse respects you and has your back.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars but even after 1/2 century with the same woman - TRUST but VERIFY often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my second time reading an I knew the ending was unexpected but couldn’t remember the twist I do love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

A uniquely different and interesting story well-written. 4*.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

My wife's best longtime female friend had us all over for her Christmas Eve (actually that day) traditional party. She had just kicked her husband out. Their downstairs bathroom toilet was all clogged up. I am the amateur plumber for family and friends so I was volunteered to look at the problem. This basement bathroom was below grade and below the sewer line, so it flushed into a tank then emptied by a sump pump. So, I dove into the tank with rubber gloves and soon found the problem. Someone had VERY unwisely tried to flush a condom and this had blockied and burned the pump up. I was able to just get to Home Depot and buy a new pump and install it that day. Maybe this was why that hubby was kicked out and soon divorced...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great twist! Poor Dave. He almost caught Janet earlier. What a slut. Diane on the other hand is the real deal. Kudos to them. Still I wager most men would have confronted about the condom to their wife. She would not have had an explanation of course and might have led to a fight but doubt it would have busted the marriage.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

Just glad his wife understood why/how he had his suspicions, but resolved them on his own, and knew it COULDN'T have been the case.

But... he still got off easy.

5 stars for this inventive tale... and a follow.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Well written. Dianne was a true loving wife. Janet is a tramp.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Always nice to find a faithful wife. Good one!

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Husband: *phew* (because the evidence shows it wasn't his wife cheating)

Wife: *phew* (because she's glad she decided to stop fucking her lovers in the house a short while ago)

Just kidding about the wife part. She's an actual loving wife. As far as we know.

Sumnut96Sumnut964 months ago

A very nice twist. 5 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Close call for the MC. Fun story with a twist at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...