Sussy Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting Sussy.
1.2k words
3.77
6.3k
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers

I met Sussy, during an outing to Santa Monica Beach, a friend that owned a pickup truck picked six of us up squeezing us into the small bed, each of us had a bag that we carried between our legs. Sussy was supposed to be my brother's blind date before anyone but me knew that he was gay, as I expected he hardly spoke to Sussy and sat as far away as the pickup truck bed would allow. After a while I stepped in as I thought we couldn't let a sexy angel like Sussy alone and sat next to her. She was wearing the smallest bikini I had ever seen and a floral print on a white background coverup that was semi-transparent through which her perfect form could be seen, leaving me salivating. Quite frankly I didn't think she would give me the time of day and understood why my brother sat away from her as she was so beautiful as to be intimidating. I found out she was not so and her complete transparency did not only apply to her coverup but to her personality as well. When Sussy liked someone she did not hold back and went all the way. And Sussy liked me.

Since that day Sussy and I were inseparable. Sussy was white and all girl but her family lived in a blue collar Hispanic part of town and I on the other side closer to Hollywood. My only mode of transportation was a black Honda motorcycle that I loved. At the beach we managed to get away from the others and went behind some dunes where we thought we could not be seen, I had read that girls liked to be caressed and treated softly with lots of kissing and foreplay so I approached being alone with Sussy in a slow and deliberate way, I found out that every rule has its exception as Sussy was not cut from that cloth, Not only did we make out like it was our last meal but I touched her everywhere, got on top of her and went up her mini skirt, fingering her pussy exploring places that I had never been to. I figured that at any minute she was going to tell me to take it easy or worse stop, but that didn't happen, she was just like me, making the most of our time together. I stopped when it came to properly fucking her because I didn't want anyone to see us.

The big surprise is that, unlike other girls who take their time getting excited and I had to work nervously to get them somewhat excited to the point where they allowed me an opportunity to get them going, Sussy started having orgasms right away, and she didn't stop me or slowed me down between them, she just rode one orgasm on top of the next one. I heard of a girl having one orgasm and even a few with breaks in between. Sussy was more than multi-orgasmic cuming in a chain with one following the other.

In a sense it was almost like she couldn't stop cuming, even when I told her that we should go back because they might leave without us she begged me for just one more orgasm and I was happy to oblige but then I stood up and had the pleasure of looking at her laying on the sand. She remained in that drug-like state that took a few minutes to come out of and compose herself, become aware of her surroundings standing up with shaky legs. I loved it and told her I wanted so much to be her lover and asked her what I had to do to become that.

She just responded with a "we'll see, maybe we already are."

Part of me told me that she had to judge my full performance in bed, I was probably right and tried my best to perform and relied on Barbara, who was much more experienced than I and was dating at the time, to teach me the fine points of lovemaking.

Coming back from the outing, Sussy and I were dropped off at my apartment and made love the minute we walked in. I learned to have lengthy hour-long sexual sessions. No quickies for us. We arrived at an understanding that if I didn't initiate making love she would, but we would make love every chance we thought about sex. I was still learning how to make love to a woman and Sussy loved the experimentation trying different ways of foreplay, touching, making her cum with just a finger on her pussy and so on.

It would be hard to beat the micro-bikini and coverup that she wore to the beach that first time. I penetrated her without much effort. I was nervous and was beside myself with excitement. She was also concerned that I would think of her as a slut, I already could tell during the beach scene that she had many sexual experiences prior to our first time, she thought that I would be upset. I was no such thing and when she shared that with me, I told her I was excited to no end about the possibilities of everything we could do in bed, even sharing ourselves with others if she wanted. Although she didn't agree with me right away, she loved the open relationship idea.

She was shy in a way but had no problem communicating with me about sex as I told her I loved hearing about it and we agreed not to judge each other, after all, it was only sex. Later she became very direct and I was proud of the way she had come into her own sexually speaking, particularly becoming the dominant person in our sexual life.

After talking for a while, that was the day when, after fucking for an hour or so, I slipped down her body touching and licking her breasts which surprisingly made her have a new orgasm with only my touch and the squeezing of her tits firmer and firmer. I continued while she was in that hypnotic state of bliss and slid down to her stomach sucking on her belly button bringing my arms around her back that she facilitated by pushing up with her feet forming an arch with her back that allowed me access to her ass. So far she had cum several times without any handling of her pussy.

It was more than a pleasure to finally reach her love button with my tongue and lick all its surroundings for all I was worth. I lost track of the number of orgasms she had as she started experiencing sweet convulsions that made her so delectable as to make me not want to stop to even breathe. Even if I would have wanted to, my head was in the vise of her legs that she tightened more and more making me lick and suck her pussy more and more.

When our lovemaking was over, we fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up to the stillness of the evening. I decided that I was in love and she must have arrived at the same conclusion. Our lovemaking had been that powerful.

rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers