Sussy Ch. 08

Story Info
Sussy fucks multiple men and women at the ball.
2.5k words
3.82
6.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers

The day of the New Year's Ball was approaching and Sussy started getting nervous. Both of us thinking that it may be a little too much to ditch everything, meaning her undergarments except for the gown, but we reinforced one another and that morning when we checked into the hotel Sussy finally said she would go through with it, but she was going to come into the ballroom a little late when everyone was there as she wanted all heads and eyes to be turned in her direction as she came down the stairs. I told Fromm what Sussy wanted, and he helped get everyone away from the stairs, and when Sussy was ready gave her the sign to step down.

The room went silent for a minute when Sussy stepped on the landing, like she had planned everyone's eyes, and I'm sure their minds, were on her and nothing else. I don't know how anyone could have thought of anything else but Sussy, even the voluptuous women dressed to the max. Everything Sussy wore was visible under the lights that Fromm had rearranged for her grand entrance. Having fucked Sussy and done everything he could to her, he was on board with whatever she wanted and more, hoping he would get another chance with her.

We were the only two Hispanics and other than three other white people in the Ballroom there were 100 plus beautiful black faces. There were only about 40 women and 75 men since not everyone had brought their wives from the states. Sussy loved the odds and got even hotter thinking about having all the cock she desired. Sussy further inspired me and Fromm when he asked her nervously, "honey, will I be able to get together with you again?"

"Well, if you manage traffic in and out of room 601, as I'm sure the hotel won't permit a line to form in the hallway leading to the room," Sussy responded, anxiously savoring his deliciously large cock, "I don't see why we can't make that happen big guy," giving his cock a squeeze lowering her sexy voice one octave.

Fromm quickly and again nervously agreed. "Honey, if I can have you again, I'll do anything you ask."

"Now, how many single guys do you think there will be?" Sussy asked.

"68 signed up for the ball and everyone's already here." Fromm responded.

"And how many do you think will want to be with me?"

"I would say there isn't a man in the world that wouldn't want to be with you but since people are going home on vacation to the states, I would say at least half"

"We'll have to get started early then."

"I'll discreetly pass the word around without the women finding out" Fromm imagined what that would look like, as his cock grew several inches.

The night went dreamingly, the stares continued throughout, both men and women salivating, especially when Sussy danced and the men, as Sussy predicted, were getting handfuls of tits and pussy with the wives giving their husbands the evil eye.

Sussy stayed on the dance floor and men were interchanged with every song making her hornier and hornier for another hour. The men and several women handled Sussy in every conceivable way turning her on more and more until she couldn't take it.

Halfway through, Fromm approached Sussy, "Sussy, what should I tell the three women that you danced with that also want a chance to make love to you?"

Without giving a second thought that she may be seen as a lesbian she answered. "Let's have them go first at once and we'll go 15 minutes with them, I want to sleep with them after the men, I'm betting men won't take longer than 5 minutes each."

Well, responded Fromm, "Twelve have officially signed up to be with you so far but we're just getting started, it seems like they have other parties to go to. My feeling is that they think they'll have to pay big money, I told them you were a member's wife and you weren't charging this time but I didn't discourage tips, so it will be your call."

After dancing with an equal number of men and women who were just as interested to grope her everywhere they could for about an hour and a half, she called Fromm, "I think I'm getting tired and want to start the festivities, I want to be done with the men and be with the women at midnight," she told Fromm.

Fromm responded, "Go to your room while I round them up and when you hear three soft knocks it will be me and the girls. We'll use the same system when their time is up."

"Yes Sir," said Sussy.

In the crowded hotel elevator, several party as well as nonparty people eased their way up against Sussy, but we were in the top floor and were alone by the time the elevator reached the sixth floor, but not before they were able to get a few handfuls of Sussy without resistance.

Sussy wanted to fuck everyone in her dress, "the culprit," she said, "for what was about to happen."

I told her softly, nervous about the evening so far. "The delicious culprit was the beautiful woman inside who dares to wear it, I am genuinely proud of you, although where that's coming from, I have no idea."

Sussy responded, I am almost ready to be gang banged, fucked and maybe even raped by sixteen men and four women. Probably even raped!, and I won't mind a bit as it seems like the greatest adventure of my life."

Wow! No wonder I love you so much," I told her.

"And I you bad boy!"

"You know, I have thought many times that If I was a girl, I would want to be a sluttish whore like you! but you have far surpassed my conception of fantasy." Seriously, I want so much to become your sub."

"I think you already are. My dear." whispered Sussy, "now, let's do some fucking!"

Within minutes, Sussy was laying on her side on the huge bed as we heard three knocks on the door.

"Make sure you stay in the room," Sussy commanded. "In case of any disturbances."

"Yes 'mam" I said as I hid in the closet as I felt I had to keep my eye on her.

Four gorgeous black women with full voluptuous bodies came in the room and immediately were all over Sussy. "You look like a goddess," said one.

Another called her, "a mirage for all us thirsty people in the desert."

"I love you all," Sussy said to them.

The voluptuous women didn't waste a minute as they knew they were being timed by Fromm.

One of the women proceeded to lick her pussy pushing her dress up gently as not to wrinkle it since it looked so fragile that it would disintegrate with the slightest movement, just an illusion as it was very sturdy.

Another lowered her spandex cleavage and was sucking her tits as a third kissed her passionately the entire 15 minutes as though one of the other ladies was going to appropriate her mouth for themselves if she let go.

She must have been a great kisser as Sussy did not kiss that way or that long, and a fourth went from woman to woman satisfying them by licking their pussies from behind as they burrowed their faces into Sussy, trading places with the other two to get to her.

Sussy called me over with her index finger and taking a small break from her kissing girlfriend she whispered, "I am in heaven with all this attention without requiring anything on my part, these women are great, we must get their contact info."

"Done" I said. I was as well in heaven being the recipient of so much visual enjoyment, although I had more immediate duties to attend to, I admired Sussy since she truly didn't have to do anything other than just lay there submissively rather than her controlling, domineering self.

Since everyone knew the rules, in 15 minutes there were three taps on the door. The women backed away from Sussy although Alice wanted to stay and help Sussy out to which a second named Alison said she would also.

Two ladies went out and four men replaced them. Alice called the first one in a comanding voice and said, "you're coming with me first, baby,"

Similarly, Alison grabbed the second man, dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock, "a chocolate dessert, and huge as well, thank you daddy!" she said between breaths.

Two men got to Sussy with one immediately starting to fuck her with an 8 inch dick saying, "are you ready for a black cock, little girl?"

Sussy couldn't answer as another 7 inches got to her mouth, to his surprise slipping easily down her pliable throat that could swallow much bigger cocks than that, she paced herself, the men traded places with Alice and Alison and within ten minutes all four had cum, fucked Sussy and were leaving the room.

Next came the most sensual vision as both women jumped near Sussy and started cleaning her cunt with their mouths swallowing the juice the black men had deposited inside Sussy.

I was too timid to jump in though I wanted to and had been one of my fantasies since meeting Sussy, but I half joked with them, "girls, the next batch will be mine, just to give you a break from the drudgeries of Sussy's life." We all laughed as we heard another three knocks on the door.

Another group of four was ready to come in and Sussy waved them in, after the management of the first group everyone knew their places and the women pleasured themselves by offering their pussies and bodies rather than just their mouths, happy they were helping out Sussy so she could dedicate more time to them at the end, it went so well that only two men reached Sussy, the other two satisfied with the sexy women, Alice and Alison that had stayed. Sussy thanked them with a kiss tasting the cum of the last group whose cum had been licked off her own pussy.

The next tap indicated two more groups were left.

Sussy this time assumed a more dominant position and allowed the men to lick her body but didn't fuck them as by then Janet, a third woman had walked in and the men in no time were fucking them instead. The women offering their pussies and mouths and tits.

The last group entered the room and Sussy spotted two giant cocks which she claimed for herself and right away started fucking the first one with some difficulty with penetration as the monster looked 13 inches long and thick as her arm. She took her time and within 10 minutes had the entire length and girth inside her. Although she had come at least once with the men she had fucked so far, she came in a steady string when the man left his dick in her pussy pushed to the hilt without moving, this allowed her to slowly move, cumming continuously for 5 minutes when Fromm indicated their time was up. Beautiful Janet took care of the other man gladly without complaint. Sussy loved Janet's looks and thought she was more beautiful than her but without the courage to wear ultra-sexy clothes. Sussy swore she will get her there.

"MMM," said Sussy to Alice, Alison and Janet, "thanks for the help, now we'll be able to spend more time together, didn't we start out with four of you?"

"Let's smoke some weed and have a drink girls," Sussy said, "Robert can serve us, you don't mind being our serf tonight, do you honey?"

"At your service Madam" I immediately lit up several joints and poured them some wine while they played with me ordering me around.

Alice ordered me to suck her nipples while Alison wanted to play with my cock, gorgeous Janet wanted my dick in her pussy but because of the giant cock that she had just fucked, her pussy was loose and I ended up licking the cum and making her cum, and Sussy kissed me whispering in my ear that I would be her sub. I was in heaven.

Just then, Justine, the fourth woman came through the door.

"Would you care for a glass of wine madam?" I asked.

"Well thank you, I sure would," she said, "sorry I'm late ladies, I hope you didn't start without me, husband problems as usual," said she.

Sussy reached out for her and pulled her onto the giant bed in our suite where all five congregated and started making as she said, "real love."

We had conversations where Sussy considered fucking a man just plain fucking a dick as they were the ones that had one, and heaven knows she loved them, but for a deep lovemaking session there was nothing like a woman to fulfill her needs. There was no tiring with women as when they wake each other up in the middle of the night to cuddle and deeply satisfy each other. Men do not have that prerogative as their roughness make them fuckable but without the satisfaction of a woman.

"There is a line a woman has to cross," said she, "that allows a woman to love women and like men, or use them." She did make allowances, thank god, for men like me that supported women no matter what she did without judgement and a sense ownership or control.

The five of them took a shower and jumped back in bed for another hour until midnight arrived and they drank the final Champagne that send them to sleep. I stayed up cleaning, so they wouldn't find the mess in the morning of all that fucking had left and went to sleep between these beautiful bodies. There had been approximately 20 men and scattered in different containers I found upwards of $4,000. Obviously left as tips to Sussy as she had put together the event and it was her hole they were fucking through one of the other women.

The next day, the women got up at around noon and I had ordered breakfast for them just in time. One by one they got out of bed, took a shower and sat on chairs eating their breakfasts.

I had brought new toothbrushes for everyone and had ironed their clothes not knowing whose it was. I got paid by fucking Janet and when we got home Sussy, who wasn't nearly as spent as I had imagined.

I got everyone's phone numbers for future parties and Fromm left a note saying to call him, so he could collect for his services. "kind of the way it should be, men serving women, isn't it dear?" I told Sussy of the $4000 plus and she immediately gave each woman $500. Fromm would get his later not in terms of money.

rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers