After Trevor's Hot tub

Story Info
Trevor and his friends enjoy all of Alyssa.
2.4k words
4.36
23.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Hi everyone. It's been years since I wrote anything like this, so bear with me if it is a little stilted or I've done a poor job editing. I'm writing the type of things I'd like to read, and I hope others enjoy! Everyone is consenting and 18+. xoxo

*

Without warning, I was scooped into the arms of who turned out to be Derrick and lifted out of the hot tub. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, always nervous about being dropped, and started to whisper dirty things in his ear. The rest of the men filed out after him, following us into the house. Once we stepped inside, Derrick set me down, seeming a little reluctant about it.

"Alright baby. I don't need your swimsuit dripping through the house. Might as well ditch it now." Trevor's eyes were filled with devious intent.

With every eye glued to me, they watched as I shimmed out of the wet suit, and every inch of skin was bared.

"I understand why you invited her over," Xander stated as he prowled towards me. "She is absolutely lovely."

I managed to stay just out of his grasp, enjoying the slight chase to it. Right until I backed into the back of Trevor's couch. Hands finally found my hips, pressing me harder into the back of the couch. I watched as Xander dropped to his knees, using the leverage gained from the couch to push my thighs up enough to feast on me. My mind instantly clouded with pleasure as his arms looped around my thighs and he ran the flat of his tongue up my entire center.

Before my head could fall back from the pleasure of it all, another hand from my left side caught me, where I was quickly met with Trevor's mouth against my lips and neck. Before I could even adjust to the pleasure of the 2 men nipping at my skin, Parker settled against me on the right side, tugging and toying at my nipples.

With now 3 sets of lips on me, I felt myself building closer and closer to an orgasm. One of my hand's nails scraped up Xander's back while the other knotted in Parker's hair as I barely held myself together.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

The 3 men seemed to fall into perfect sync. Xander's mouth closed over my clit, sucking gently while curling his fingers inside me. Parker's teeth sharply tugged one of my nipples while he rolled his fingers over the other. All of this, paired with Trevor nibbling at my neck, finally undid me. I bucked my hips on Xander's waiting fingers and tongue. I would have screamed out from the pleasure if Trevor's mouth hadn't closed over mine first, nipping at my bottom lip.

While still panting and trying to come down from the pleasure of all the sensations they offered me, they gently worked me around to the other side of the couch, where I was guided into Derrick's waiting lap.

"You certainly put on a lovely show. Now you've gotten us all worked up. Don't you think you should do something about that?" Derrick asked me with a smirk. I turned to see that the rest of the guys had their hard cocks out, gently stroking them, desire clouding their eyes. It was then that I felt Derrick's cock between my thighs. He seemed to be barely restraining himself from sinking into me.

"How would you like us, baby?" Trevor asked, grinning down at me.

"Well since Derrick seems to have missed out on the first bout of fun, it's only fair that he gets my pussy." None of them seemed to particularly care, so long as I didn't take long. I looked around, partially sizing everyone up while just enjoying the erotic sight of it all.

"Xander, come sit next to me. I want to return the favor for that amazing oral. Parker, how do you feel about fucking my ass?" I asked, turning back to face the man that was already standing behind me. My answer was provided in a quiet growl and the feeling of his tip against my ass.

While Trevor walked around the couch and sat on the other side of me, I felt Parker work himself into my pussy, just long enough to coat himself in my cum. When he pulled out, Derrick guided my hips down onto himself. He wasn't as long as the other guys, but fuck he was thick. I bit my lip, trying to contain the squeal of pleasure that was looking to break out. He tugged my lip free of my teeth.

"No baby. I wanna hear all the pretty noises you have to make for us. That is until Xander is filling your throat." he said with a chuckle. As my hips were being guided back up, where only Derrick's tip was buried in me, Parker took the opportunity to plunge into me. I loved anal. It was probably my second favorite to being eaten out, so it didn't take much for me to adjust to the giant cock invading my ass.

The 2 men worked in tandem, setting a rhythm that my pleasure-fogged brain was struggling to follow. There were times when they alternated who was fully stuffed inside of me, and others where they were both buried to the hilt. Those were the moments when my eyes crossed and I panted out the most obscene things.

I knew Xander's patience finally broke when I felt his fingers knot in my hair and yank my head down. My mouth opened on instinct, wanting so badly to be airtight. Filled with as much cock as I could be. 'I will have to give a special thank you to Trevor later for giving the go-ahead on this,' I thought to myself. Moments after, Xander's hand guided my head further down, blessedly filling my mouth with his cock. I was quickly faced with an issue I hadn't considered when sizing them up earlier. I only had about half of his cock in my mouth before he was touching the back of my throat. I wrapped one of my hands around the base of his cock, meeting my lips to it to make up the difference, humming my pleasures, caused by the other 2 men, against him.

Finally, I blindly reached my hand out to the side of the couch Trevor was seated on. With a bit of guidance from him, I managed to wrap my other hand around his cock, jerking him off.

I had almost no control over my own body. Derrick and Parker's pace kept my body bouncing back and forth between them. The only thing keeping Xander's huge cock in my mouth was his hand against the back of my head. His other hand reached under me to fondle my tits and tug my nipples. Parker's arm snaked around my side to reach in front of me and toy with my clit. The sensation of being stuffed full of cock and having their hands all over me caused an orgasm to rip through, one I hadn't even realized was building. My eyes crossed and I felt my pussy and ass try to clench around the giant invaders to little avail.

"Aww, it seems as though our plaything has cum all over my cock," Derrick said, mockingly. "Too bad we aren't through with you."

Suddenly, Parker's pace started to quicken, short, small thrusts keeping him buried in me. His fingers worked my clit rapidly, forcing another orgasm out of me as he pumped thick, sticky ropes of cum into my ass. Not long after, he pulled out, leaving Derrick to keep up his unrelenting pace, while I tried desperately to keep my mind focused on Xander's cock. I could taste his salty pre-cum and knew it was running down my chin. My throat had started to relax and get used to his size, allowing me to take almost his entire 8-inch cock. He wasted no time taking advantage of that to better face fuck me.

Only moments after Parker had finished in me, his cum just starting to run down my thighs, did I felt Trevor stand up and position himself behind me. I felt his fingers gently guide the leaking cum back into my ass. His finger ran around the loosened ring, gently tugging my hole open.

"Look how pretty she is with cum dripping out of her. You like it, don't you, baby?"

I moaned my agreement into Xander's cock and felt myself clench around Derrick at Trevor's dirty words.

"Fuck man. She likes when you talk like that. She got fucking tight," Derrick gritted out, continuing to pump into me.

"She likes to be reminded that her purpose is to be filled with cum. That she's a naughty whore who gets off on being completely stretched out by near strangers." Trevor stated, teasing my hole with the tip of his cock. I would have whimpered if not for the cock invading my throat. I looked up to Xander through my lashes, noticing that his pace was getting more erratic. Hollowing out my cheeks, I sucked as much of him into my mouth as I could while Trevor finally, blessedly, drove himself into my waiting ass.

"It looks like Xander's about ready to finish. Why don't you be polite and ask Xander to cum in your nasty mouth?" Trevor gently commanded. Pulling my mouth off his cock with an audible *pop*, I looked up at him while cupping and playing with his balls.

"Please Xander. I want you to cum down my throat so bad. My mouth is meant to be filled with cum, and I'm sure yours will taste amazing."

Without a word, he buried his fingers in my hair, forcing my mouth onto his cock. Using my hair to steady my head, he held me in place while he drove his hips up into my mouth.

"I'm about to finish, and you better not swallow yet," he growled out. After a couple more pumps, I felt him swell a little more, cum finally filling my mouth. There was so much, that it made it incredibly difficult to follow his command, causing some of it to leak past the seal of my lips and run down my chin. When he finished, he pulled his cock from my mouth, gently wrapped his hand around my throat, and pulled my face up to his.

"Open," he said, domination dripping from his tone. I tilted my head back, so I could open my mouth and stick my tongue out without letting it all spill out over my chin.

"God, she really does love being filled with cum. Look how pleased she looks to have a mouthful of it. Now, you're going to swallow, and my hand is going to stay here. I want to feel you swallow the mouthful of jizz I just filled you with. And when you're done, I want to hear a thank you."

Looking up at him with pleasure-hooded eyes, I closed my mouth and swallowed it down. Once my throat finished bobbing, I felt his hand tighten enough to make me a little dizzy.

"Thank you so much for fucking my throat and feeding me a mouthful of your cum," I said. A smug smile settled on his face while he leaned in to press a kiss on my cheek.

He got up and headed toward the kitchen right as I was yanked back against Trevor's chest by my hair. One of his hands stays fisted in my hair while the other held my hips against his. He continued to whisper dirty things into my ears, while Derrick seemed to just enjoy the sight of my bouncing tits and cum covered mouth.

Finally, Derrick's pace quickened and his breathing grew more shallow. It only took a few more moments before I felt him bury himself in me fully, releasing ropes of cum into me. When he pulled out, Trevor turned over so he could take a seat on the couch, with his cock still buried in my ass. He released my hair, pushing 2 fingers into my now empty pussy, keeping the cum in me.

"Keep riding me, baby. I wanna feel you cum one more time before we're done."

The change in his position allowed me to ride his cock better while he got to run his hands all over me. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, in time with his cock, while the palm of his hand rubbed against my swollen clit. His other hand had made its way up from my hip and was tweaking and teasing my sensitive nipples.

I noticed all 3 of the other men gently stroking themselves while they watched me continue to be fucked.

"God, she looks like she's loving this. You're a nasty cum slut aren't you?" Parker asked mockingly, his cock stiffening up in his hand again.

"Answer him, baby," Trevor growled into my ear, punctuating his demand by gently biting my neck.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Please, I'm such a nasty whore who loves being filled with all you guys' jizz! God, being stretched full by all of you has just reminded me that my purpose is to take dick!" I squealed out. Trevor's fingers quickened on my clit, bringing me to another orgasm, causing me to fall almost limp against his chest. I mumbled incoherently through my orgasm while Trevor finally finished in my ass. He continued to slowly pump into me, wringing out the last of his pleasure, while telling one of the guys to grab a towel.

Once he pulled out, he carefully laid me down onto the couch, trying to avoid getting cum everywhere. He took the damp towel from someone and carefully helped clean me up.

"God baby, you were a delight. Thank you so much for this," Xander mumbled against my ear while he helped me rest my head in his lap. I felt his fingers gently run through my hair, while my feet were picked up and massaged on the other end of the couch by Parker. Derrick sat on the floor, with his back against the couch, seeming content to just hold my hand and play with my fingertips. Trevor had wandered off, much to my disappointment, though each of the other men took their time taking care of me, physically and mentally, bringing me down from subspace.

I finally noticed Trevor walking back into the room with water. He set it on the coffee table in front of me and quickly pressed his lips to mine.

"You were lovely, baby. And I appreciate every bit of what just happened." He continued to murmur praise into my ear until I nodded off.