All Comments on 'Sutton Family Stories 03'

by mjsmith22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Well that didn't end well

Seems she wasn't addicted to his cock she just wanted cock. Maybe now he will go after his Mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going

Keep the story going get the parents and jack involved in a big family fuckfest

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
LOL turns out she was just a Cock Whore, NOT HIS Cock Whore

I would invite myself over to their flat and blackmail her for some paybacks. Then, after dumping a few loads of cum in her, call her boyfriend and tell him you left a "Present" for him in your sisters pussy, then hang up.

Family can just as easily fuck you over as anyone else can. If they do, you NEED to burn them like anyone else. Her refusal to address the situation cannot go unpunished. If she hadn't been a coward and ran, plus, in a way cheated on him with her ex, then things could have been cool. But when people fuck with you, you HAVE TO return the favor in spades or remain a wimpy beta cuck.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Best Laid Plans...

Great series, 5 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Not knowning the time frame, no one, to include thesister, cares that she is alone and pregnant. The olderbrother has no emotional feeling toward her. She has no emotional feelings towardherolder brother. She settles for the ex-boyfriend who really does not want her and it does not appeat she really want him. The series itself is okay. It is simply sex without meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous