All Comments on 'SUV Blowjob'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
too short...

kind of rushed too...

69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
I can relate

Just had a similar incident a few days ago. Made contact on CL and met in the parking lot of the local adult bookstore. He was horny as hell. I got into the passenger side, he already had his cock out and ready for me. A nice clean uncut cock. I leaned over and took it into my mouth, swirled my tongue around it's head and under the foreskin. He got so hard instantaneously. I love it when a cock gets hard in my mouth and down my throat. I was hungry, he was horny, what a great combination. In no time he was producing massive amounts of precum, so yummy. I continued to suck and he continued to moan. It was great for both of us. In no time he was filling me with copious amounts of cum. Just like I like it. I have to admit I'm a cum loving cocksucker. He headed out and I headed into the theater for more cock and cum. I can never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I know how it feels

I have never done it in public but I met an elderly guy walking home,he asked me if I would let him touch me,I was shocked but I agreed so I walked with him home and just as we got inside he started undressing me,when we were both naked he started to suck me and I came in his mouth,he then asked if he could stick his dick inside me,I agreed only if he uses a condom which he did,as he penetrated I screamed the pain,I actually fainted for a few minutes when I came round he asked if I was ok ,he then said that he wanted himself on me as I lay unconscious and that he was sorry,we agreed to meet the next day...and

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Kind of a familiar story

I was single and used to own a large SUV, but the guy I met was younger and we were both cocksuckers...his girlfriend didn't know he liked cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CL hook ups

I have answered a few CL post for guys looking for head and I prefer to give head and not really wanting head in return so guys like your guy are perfect. I have given a few blowjobs in parks, behind adult book stores between cars in a gay club parking lot and twice I did it in the middle of the day in a Walmart parking lot with a guy that likes the risk of people walking by (which I think is hot)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
randy cock

oh boy you cannot beat a good old cock suckng till you shoot your load of cum down there throats and i love sucking cocks xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PERFECT!!

Loved your story. I love sucking cock in some anonymous guys car. The possibility of being caught makes it exciting, but not as much as swallowing a complete strangers load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is a nice thrill,

I sucked a funeral director once in his company van parked in the back of a local cemetery, he only had about 5 inches of cock but it got throbbing hard and he let loose so much cum it dribbled out the corners of my mouth, of course I swallowed all I could, I'd really like to do him again, I love having my mouth full of cum,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucking in Public

I hooked up with a guy that I met on CL and we met at a large regional park that has a wooded nature trail. We met at the gate, and after walking for a bit, we wondered off the trail into an area that was pretty well overgrown with trees and bushes. Once we were well out of sight, I got down on my knees in front of him, unzipped his pants, and took out his cock. He was cut and nicely hung. I immediately went to work sucking his cock and heavy balls. The whole event lasted less than 10 minutes before I was rewarded with a huge load of cum. We got together a few times after that, but it was always in his garage when his wife wasn't home. He would text me, I'd drive over and go through the side door of his garage, suck him and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WalMart parking lot

I had never sucked a cock before. When I decided to I put an ad on CL. I met a guy and he wanted to meet in Walmart parking lot to just talk and see if we clicked. I met him and he had me get in his truck. This was in the middle of the afternoon. After we talked some he decided he wanted me to suck his cock right then. He pulled down his shorts and told me to suck it. When I objected to sucking him there he reached behind my neck and pulled my face to his cock. When my mouth got close I opened my mouth and he slid his cock in. I was giving my first blow job in a parking lot during the day. I sucked him till he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all. That was the first time I sucked a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story inspired me to suck my first cock

After reading your story, I worked up the courage to give my first blowjob, I took a page from your book and posted an ad on Craigslist. Several tries and flakes and fakes later, I finally was able to meet a real guy who had a nice looking cock. I was nervous as hell and almost chickened out, but eventually I met him for a drink. We hit it off pretty good, so I agreed to follow him to a parking garage. He already had his dick out when I climbed into the cab of his pick-up. I leaned over and started sucking him, but before he could cum, another car pulled in next to us. I told him that I'd be more comfortable finishing him at my apartment, so he followed me home where I was able to take more time and get all of him in my mouth. I was also able to like and suck his balls. He rewarded me by filling my mouth with a big load of cum. Needless to say, I was hooked!

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 6 years agoAuthor
I always enjoy feedback like that...

That's awesome to hear. Since that posting I've been fortunate to have a few regulars - all of whom I've sucked multiple times either at their homes while their wives are away or in their vehicles before or after work. One thing is certain... I never get tired of the feeling of a cock swelling and emptying a load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I actually but a posting on cl a few years back , blow n go , my drive way, all night, and I swallow. I sucked off 5 guys that night and have been doing it ever since .

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 5 years agoAuthor
Nothing like it...

There's nothing like waking up to a semi-hard cock in your face - when the guy is rocking his hips into you and telling you to open your mouth and suck him - and feel him blast a load into you first thing in the morning.

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 5 years agoAuthor
The most I ever did in one night was...

One night I had a little too much to drink, posted an ad and had three guys show up at my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
trail to seclusion

Similar to an earlier post, a guy came up to me on a nature trail and wondered if I could show him a private place. I asked him if he wanted to see my private places, and he said that was the idea. We moved off the trail behind two downed trees. I went to my knees and sucked him, but what he wanted was for me to fuck him. He put a condom on my cock and it was pretty easy to enter him. What a feeling, and did we ever establish a rhythm! Before I came, he did -- leaning forward against a tree, so I still, to that point, had never had a man cum in my mouth.

MonterockMonterockover 4 years ago
car bj

Hi, hope your story was true, I'm an older gent, I used to have a FWB that would blow me in my car in various parking lots, he was a great cocksucker, loved to take it deep and swallow every drop. Oddly enough the best parking spots were in the most public locations. Home Depot lots, Lowes Lots, movie theater lots were always good as most of the time anyone parked there was in the theater and unlikely to come out. Only once when getting sucked did the movie goers exit and he kept on sucking as we sat in my truck up high, tinted windows no worries…a group of women got into the car next to me just as I exploded down his throat…no one the wiser and as always he swallowed every drop and didn't get up till I told him to.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 4 years ago
Liked your story!

I really liked your story. I too am bi and love sucking cock as much as I love pussy. In the old says, CL was fantastic. Now, it is useless. I once had posted an ad looking for one guy to suck on a regular basis. I hooked up with a guy that liked to get sucked to completion but he didn’t want anything to do with him sucking which was fine with me. We met at my house for several years and then he disappeared. I loved him feeding me his cum! I always wanted him to cum on my face but he preferred cumming in my mouth. I also picked up a few hitch hikers and sucked them in my 4-Runner. I mostly enjoyed going down on guys in adult bookstores through the glory holes ... no idea who they were but on occasion enjoyed saying “thanks” when passing in the halls. I am married now and my wife knows of my desires but has asked me to forego the pleasures of sucking cock. While I have respected her wishes, I do miss sucking and swallowing hot cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Some one please take my mouth cherry

Greatbj365Greatbj365about 3 years ago
Great story

I love your story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A long time ago I took a lift from an old man. He was at least sixty and I was 18. We talked sex and how many times we masturbated. Soon he wanted to jerk off while I watched which threw me but I was curious to see him cum and was it different to mine. His cock was about eight inches and smelt of fresh precum which really turned me on. My young balls were aching as I unzipped and lowered my shorts. As he turned to look at my tight foreskin retract without help from me he blew a load of thick warm white cum. I was drawn to tasting his load but got distracted by my own explosion of sperm. It was everywhere. He wanted to take me home for more sex but I declined fearing what that might have entailed.

I have jerked off many times since fantasising what might have happened. True story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...