All Comments on 'Suzanne Comes Again Ch. 06'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can things get

any worse? Not likely.... Unless there more chapters. But no sane person wants to subject themselves to that much huminiation... Except maybe... A Wimpy Cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, what pathetic stories of late

What weak, empty pieces of trash that has inundated this category.

All this fetish garbage stinks to high hell of some poor, near illiterate adolescent.

Not realizing what a particular group of readers of a genre would rather read is the authors own fault & downfall of low scores.

Please move this garbage to another category; where it may be better received.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
A little rain and everyone clears out?

And who doesnt fish in the rain? If you had any experience at all, you would know you fish in the rain.

As for the sex, i never read anything so boring in my life. You spend alot of tome writing about balls and i think its because you dont have any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weak sauce

Another willing cuckold that seems willing to raise another man's baby or catch anything passed along. When his wife figures out that the other guy is a better lover there goes that marriage. Who would be dumb enough or stupid enough or that lacking in pride or self respect to take that chance?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it. Keep writing!

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunneralmost 7 years ago
I like the concept.

The story was believable and the sex was hot. I could see something like this happening among close friends. I enjoyed this story and the others in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES