All Comments on 'Suzanne Comes Again'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delusional

You flatter yourself. You don't have the writing balls to pull of "sensual ambiguities" of marriage. Just straight fuck and suck. Boring as hell and seven parts? If they're as shitty as this one, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No matter what

Its worth it to finish. Terrible or wonderful it deserves to be written. If its ech, you get some experience in writing, if its great you get experience in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
never read the

story but read the introduction and i guess your right but all you had to say was if you have morals and live by them you would not like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Did anybody ever tell you, you're a MORON? Come up with something new once in a while, you're rhetoric is getting stale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

The life of that couple is made of discussing who fucks whom??!! Is that your attitude for emty nester!! What a pathetic opinion!!! Your story is only lame and unerotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pretty good

I liked it. A little long on the set-up, no her-her sex, but other-wise, a good enough story. Middle of the road, 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I related to your story because I started sharing myself, with my husband's permission and encouragement, with my best girlfriend. It progressed to swapping husbands and it was wonderfully erotic. We do it regularly now and everyone is very happy about it. My friend's husband is the first "strange" cock I have had, and when he first went into me I came hard immediately. Maybe it was his oral foreplay that had me ready to explode or that I was on fire thinking about being fucked by someone other than my husband.

Keep writing. I'll be very curious to compare your stories with my own situation. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous-5

Who the fuck are you to tell anybody anything? FUCK OFF ASS WIPE and that also goes to the anon who has a problem with the btb crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Hey annony you retard

Why aren't you out fucking every neighbor and gathering cream pies like you always do, instead of wasting your time commenting on something you know anything about?

Get going, hubby is waiting for his supper.Going to dine at the Y tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked the idea,

But its too bad Sue baby has other plans that will not be acceptable to Jim... Now go write the crap about how Sue gets Rob and his client and whoever else is present to end her marriage in your next sequence. By the way try writing the revenge from Jim's point of view... That won't be hard if you are a real author.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Things Left Unsaid

I put a lot of my comments on the first part of the Poker series, and so will let that stand on its own because we are now past that, but continuing with the things left unsaid issue: Are you seriously contending that Sharon, despite being so straitlaced she only recently started to use the word "pussy", is willing to sleep with another woman's husband, to fulfill his own fantasy of two women at once, without ONCE considering that this means she will have to CHEAT on her own husband? Seriously?

Come on, you need to deal with things in reality not some amputated fantasy world that is very much like reality EXCEPT for one thing. It is just plain weird. It is like you are from another culture where cheating isn't a thing. It is as if you have a stick of dynamite in your plot and you forget you have to light the fuse to make it go off.

I like how you have her going through months to achieve this plan, unlike the first series where she went from a one-man woman to a gangbang slutwife in about a week, but, maybe, Jim should think seriously about how much work Suzanne is willing to do to get Rob's cock back in her pussy again. Quite a lot it seems. The only saving grace is that she is willing to jump through these hoops rather than just cheat on her husband like apparently Sharon is willing to do for no reason other than to fulfill her friend's husband's fantasy and perhaps the added bonus that it makes her feel desirable and sexy. It's a weird blindside in all your characters. I am withholding scoring this until I see more, but for Sharon not even considering the issue of cheating on her husband, this is looking like 2* territory again.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
READY FOR ANOTHER WACK AT THE OLD HORNET NEST?

Well, you have an impressive list of hot stories, of course none are in the LW category, but they can’t be. Like the couple who can’t keep a maid because if she puts out, the wife fires her, and if she won’t put out the husband fires her, we are faced with a dispute between two camps, the BTB and the RAAC, and neither can get beyond their own screwed up ideas of what a LW story should be.

Instead of commenting on the writing quality, (including how to fix the supposed problems) they simply insult the writers, who are offering their stories for free. My idea is such people do this because they have no idea how a story could be improved, and in their small minds, they think cutting up others makes them more important. (But that’s just me; what the heck do I know?) I’m sure those who can’t even figure out how to get a user name are much brighter, for they argue even a user name is anonymous and thus no different than THE anonymous tag. They pretend their small brains can’t wrap around the fact that a reader can group all comments made by a member and decide just how big a fool that person is. Not so with good ole Anon. He can spew his hatred with immunity, secure in the knowledge no one can address him directly.

I have studied the hate comments for some time and I’ve come to believe they are pushed by a small number of people, but that number is growing. The powers that be have been putting up with this crap for quite some time, so we can’t expect them to take charge as long as writers keep posting. Am I the only one to notice that Taboo normally has a lot more submissions these days. They also have lot less Trolls.

Now about this story, many may not agree with the lifestyle you portray here, but it’s your story and you have done a good job of presenting it. Maybe you did push Sharon into allowing another man to take her treasures a little too fast, but that surely didn’t ruin the story. I can’t quite bring myself to award a 5, but since I can’t make it a 4+ I’ll have to settle for a 4. Thanks for the read.

elling50elling50almost 7 years ago
Good start

As advised, I read the poker party series before starting on this story. While well written and hot, the actions of Suzanne was totally unbelievable. That she would go straight from pillow talk to arrange a gangbang with her husbands closest friends in one week, risking her husband humiliation,getting his friends to cheat on her friends. Her marriage, friendships and social reputation put at risk. Totally unbelievable for a former faithful wife and mother.

But this new series seem different. This scenario could happen. The development is slower and the risks more manageable. I find the story well told and interesting. I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

Focus on the writing ability? On a porn site, you're concerned about writing ability, regardless what kind of shit theme the writer posts? What fucking dream world did you crawl out of?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@carolinadreamer

Anybody notice this smart ass is getting more like swingerjoe every day. Always bitching about other readers, giving fucking advice to shit writers who couldn't write an erotic story if their life depended on it. All that comes out of their sick brains is hot wife, swinging, willing cuckoldry, sharing sucking and fucking. Take away the rutting, what else is left? Zero, like this nut case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Carolinadreamer says "What the hell do I know?"

Couldn't have described himself any better. What the hell do you know? Molding others to your way of thinking is not only futile, but ridiculous. Who cares how well a masterpiece a writer posts, when the theme he's pushing is disgusting.

For some reason, carolinadreamer can't seem to get that into that thick skull of his. How can one praise an author who writes elegant, but the story line is not acceptable too many. As pointed out, carolinadreamer and swingerjoe both have an agenda, Carolinadreamer is obsessed with writing quality and the comments of other readers, swingerjoe is obsessed with burning down the btb stories and pushing his swinger status to the front line. Both are morons and need to stop bitching. No score and comment on story, not going to read this shit.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Very Good Start

Great start or continuation i guess would be more accurate as this is based on the characters and story of Suzannes Supreme Night of Poker. Anyway.. Love the story and writing. Look forward to the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good writing or not, it's still about a cheating whore and that gets it a *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES