All Comments on 'Suzanne's Supreme Night of Poker'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start

The background/backstory read easily, didn't feel forced.

As for the poker game .. pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect her to start under the table.

What I liked most was that you wrote it in such a way that it all felt 'natural' ..

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
She loved her husband? She loved their children?

She loved her husband? She loved their children? Did she thought about the children's life after this? Did she respect her husband? Did her husband love and respect her? Would his friends respect her from then on? Would his friends keep a secret about what happened? Would this marraige survive in a small comunity after that night? To all these questions the answer is a big NO!!! 15 years down the drain...So 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that's a wife who's keeping her marriage interesting!

Great story...rather abrupt ending, but definitely left me hoping for and imagining more.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

ps...my sympathies for the commenter who can't separate erotic fiction from reality. Lighten up, Buddie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now there's a wife that's looking for a divorce.

I can see where this is going a mile away. Random sex in the Heartland. It's going to get ugly. And to the commentator that was drinking rye? Get a life. It's a comment on a fictional story, on a porn site on the world wide web. Who cares what anyone thinks? Separate THAT you idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a total fucking pile of shit.

Seriously, by tomorrow the wives, kids , neighbors, friends, people at work, everybody will know she is a fucking slut. And this cuck sat there and let this happen? 99.9%of husbands would have kicked her slut ass into the street. Did he kiss her good nite? Yikes.What did her loving hubby get out of this, he got to jack off?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
If anyone knos about afucking pile of shit it'e dear annony!! He actually told us his first and last name!!!

I gave this a 5 of course since you pissed off the fucking pile of shit annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was about as

unbelievable as any story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star garbage!!!

Did Bonnytaylor write this shit under a new name? I thought they threw her crazy ass in jail, there in Kentucky. Maybe she can find partner number 5 while she's in there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another chucky author is here

you call this a story. 99% of the male population would go bonkers if their wife pulled this slutty behavior. so we now have a 4 part chuck story to come.

hardwettalkhardwettalkover 8 years ago
Woops! Just checked your profile. Sorry about the "Lady"

Woops! Just checked your profile. Sorry about the "Lady"

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Good read so far. Writing was better than average. Nice variation on an often overused plot.

Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

garbage

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 stars

perfect!! Fuck you annony you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If my wife ever did something like that, I would lose my shit

It's one thing to have whatever wild and kinky fantasy you want in the bedroom, it's another thing to act on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The greatest problem of the cuck stories!

I agree the most cuck hot wife pairs use either strangers or constant not speeking bulls to avoid the all city, their kids, neighborehood, workplace learn who they.are.

Here the interesting what the author thinks of the future of this marriage. The lack of the written future is the greatest problem the cuck stories! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC or not?

Jim says to Rob ok buddy next time it's your place and your wife gets to sooth the feelings of the looser... Right old buddy? Then it's on to Roderick's place and then Billie's. Jim tells his wife later she better bring a woman home for a threesome soon or he'll be stepping out to find his own pussy to play with. "After that unilateral disregard for our vows I'm no longer bound by them either. Good for you even better for me... " my new secretary has been coming on to me. I turned her down but not anymore.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Great story

5 stars for an excellent story by an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Well Done

Five stars. Can't wait for part two.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Fantastic story.

This is a fantastic erotic story and you are an excellent writer - can't wait to read the next chapter. 5 stars and I wish I could give you more. Excellent, Excellent, Fantastic.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Things Left Unsaid

This comment is for the whole series and not just Chapter 1. There may be spoilers.

First of all, you write really well. I enjoy reading your stories even when they are flawed. I am actually disappointed this story is not better. I came here from your new story Suzanne Comes Again. I read that and had some qualms and came to read this one and I can see some of the same issues.

This story suffers from perennial Loving Wives "slut freefall" and "instant cuckold" issues all bad cuck stories suffer from. From talking about fantasies he has, of two women, she turns this around to her having another man while stroking his cock, to asking who it could be at the breakfast table. That's zero to 100! Then he actually indulges, at least hypothetically, the idea it would be his best friend. What?! Then she plots to cuck him without his prior knowledge with all his friends at the next poker party. Really? Is this the cuck version of "Go Big or Go Home?" She promptly sucks every cock under the table, then every cock to completion in the den, and takes every cock in her married pussy in the marital bed. In one week from faithful wife to gangbang slut. Can anyone say "slut freefall?" The last half of this chapter and the next three are just flash stroke stories, well done for all that, but far from interesting in the cuckold dynamic, other than to say that Jim, even though he just expressed a rather mild interest in the idea, and had no idea it would be sprung on him, goes right along with it. He isn't even really mad she didn't talk to him first. Can anyone say "instant cuckold?" I will give you credit for Jim being the "Go-Big" instant cuckold, maybe the "go-biggest" I have seen, since his wife STARTED his first cucking with THREE bulls!

You have simply forgot what these stories are about, drama and angst, etc. Only at the end does reality come into play, and we see something approaching regret and reluctance on the part of the hubby, Jim. Not Suzanne, of course. She is now a confirmed slutwife who only wants to know when her next fix will come. Oh yeah, small town and all that. Well what about just your best friend, you know, the one who gave me that first-time orgasm with just his big dick? Yeah, this marriage is rotting from the inside, and that's okay as long as that is what you are going to write about. Don't just write about cuckold sex without consequences. There are always consequences, even if they eventually work them out.

I titled this comment "things left unsaid" because there is a lot of things not said in this story. Never once does either Jim or Suzanne ever discuss the fact that they are interfering in the marriages of their friends. She is tempting them all to cheat with her. Maybe she is fine with that, but not to even cross her mind? Is she a sociopath? What about their Bible-thumping friend? He might have quite a strong conscience about what he is doing with his friend's wife. This is all blithely ignored. Even all the small town stuff until right at the end, and that is really something that should be up front at the beginning. Maybe this is the fault of the characters, but you should make that clear. There are other oddities, like the fact that about half of white Midwesterners are uncircumsized. I was quite sure that the percentage would be quite a bit lower than that. Weird that these might be the first two uncirced penises she has ever encountered, but she makes no note of the fact. This is the odd part of your writing. You completely gloss over obvious and/or weird things you should be mentioning. You do it here and you do it in your new series.

Normally I would give these stories at least 3* due to the high level of the writing, regardless of the perceived problems of plot or story mechanics, but these failings were so egregious for such an accomplished writer, that I gave them all 2* except for the last chapter which showed some serious insight. I gave that a 3* to acknowledge that there was some interesting discussion of consequences and going forward and there was even the interesting hint to my mind that the husband might be forgiving her transgression sub rosa. There was certainly promise with this story. I hope you make you new series more than a complex stroke story.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Great Beginning

Love the beginning to this story, you write very well.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another very lame cheating whore poker story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars. Good story, a little hard to believe her husband was ok with this though. I was surprised that it ended so abruptly. Looking forward to part 2 and the reaction from the group.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
456 Followers
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.