Suzie - Head First Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzie gets a cock sucking lesson from the best.
9.3k words
4.82
7.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

Suzie awoke after an amazing night's sleep and laid awake in bed as she watched the sun cast out over the ocean through her open balcony door.

She ran her tongue over her lips. Lips that had only hours before been wrapped around the hard cock of a practical stranger. Lips that welcomed him into her mouth, lips that drew out his thick load of cum and sent it down her throat.

Suzie had been 18 when she had her first sexual experience, and now, well into her 19th year, she had finally sucked a cock. She was officially a cocksucker.

A small smirk pulled at her lips.

Rolling out of bed, she threw a robe over her nude body and stepped nervously out into the main room of the suite. Her eyes darted around, searching for signs of Arthur. The suite was empty, though that didn't stop her cheeks from flushing at the mere thought of him and what they had done--what she had done TO him.

A note lay next to a single flower in a vase on a nearby table.

"Good morning--hope you had wonderful dreams," it read. "I'm going for a drive in the country for lunch, and I'd love for you to join me. No worries if you have other plans though." She smiled at the note. He was giving her all the latitude in the world to process what they had done last night, a very sweet gesture on his part. And still Suzie realized it was a feeling out gesture for himself as well. Joining him would mean the previous night's activities were met positively, choosing not to might imply more trepidation.

Suzie noted the time and place to meet him--she had plenty of time to think it over.

Dropping her robe right there in the middle of the suite, she padded back toward her room and ran the shower.

Soaping her body up under the spray, her mind swirled with thoughts of the night before.

Right there in the elevator she had dropped to her knees and taken out his cock. Taken it into her mouth. Sucked him. Tasted him. The sensation of him sliding back and forth between her lips was like nothing she had ever felt before, both invasive and empowering all at the same time. He was penetrating her mouth, yet she felt more in control than she ever did while having sex. Moreso than any handjob she had given.

Handjobs always felt like a means to an end for her, but this...this had been much more. When she gave handjobs to her boyfriend she was just trying to get him off. When she sucked Arthur's cock, she realized she was trying to please him.

If she was being honest, she wasn't even totally sure that she liked men, and yet for some reason, there on her knees in an elevator in Italy, she wanted nothing more than to make that man cum. She wanted to impress him.

And cum he had, right into her mouth. She tasted it. She even swallowed! Standing under the water of the shower, Suzie thought back to all her highschool friends who bemoaned how gross cum was, how disgusting it was to swallow. She felt bad for those girls now. Suzie felt gleefully accomplished by what she had done. But still, somewhere at the back, there was a twinge of dissatisfaction.

Suzie knew she cheated.

He was big. Not as big as Dez Carter, she didn't think, but size didn't matter when she was just using her hands. This was something wholly different. She couldn't take the whole thing inside her mouth, despite her best efforts. She remembered gagging when she tried to take too much, or he pushed too deeply too quickly, and she instantly felt embarrassed. Sure it was only her first time, but Suzie was Suzie, and she wanted to be good at everything she did.

And so, not wanting to look like the total novice she was, Suzie held his tip in her mouth, and fell back onto her legendary handjob skills to get Arthur off. It worked, and he didn't complain, but for Suzie the perfectionist there would always be an asterisk next to her first blowjob.

In her mind's eye Suzie saw the image of the blonde, Australian Liv, on her knees sucking off her boyfriend Charlie with her full lips, confident and practiced, and she felt herself getting jealous.

After her shower, Suzie dressed to reflect how sexy and invincible she felt. Short shorts that held her ass so perfectly she didn't even have to button them; an extremely flattering, extremely revealing bikini top; thin, sheer overshirt; and lipstick--a bold color that almost yelled "look at these--guess what they did last night."

She wondered when he'd ask her to do it again.

****

"Good morning, ma chere!" that angelic French voice called out. Suzie's body tingled. Monica breezed onto the patio where Suzie was enjoying her breakfast, giving her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down across from her. "I'm so glad you are still here!"

"Morning, Monica--me too," she said, hoping her blush wasn't too obvious.

"What an amazing night, no? I hope you slept well after such a night!"

Suzie smiled as the memory of last night spent with the older French beauty and her friends flashed in her mind. As soon as she entered her room, after her ride back up with Arthur, she tumbled to her bed and thrust her fingers deep into her soaking wet pussy. The thrill of what she had just done turned her on like nothing before, but it was the knowledge that sucking Arthur's cock meant she had more time with Monica that made her explode. There in the bed, with her first taste of semen still on her lips, Suzie exploded in orgasm, and then passed blissfully into sleep.

"I did, thank you," she said, her blush returning, "did you?"

"Like a baby," she chuckled, before adding "these beds though, they are comfortable, but they are so large--much too large for one person, don't you think?" The smirk that accompanied her words sent another tingle through Suzie's body.

"Oh, I would definitely agree," Suzie offered back timidly. She'd never been flirted with like this before, especially not by a woman.

"Tell me, what are you doing today? Please say nothing, I would love for you to join us on the hike we have planned later!"

"Well," she began, and paused, thinking of Arthur. She wanted nothing more than to spend all day with this gorgeous French knockout, and Arthur had clearly given her the out if she wanted it, but at the same time she didn't want to be rude. She wanted to set the tone with him moving forward as one of friendship and companionship, not awkwardness and aloofness.

And yet why did she feel that way, she thought? She had committed to giving the man on-demand blowjobs--wasn't that enough? A good portion of the reason she did it was sitting across from her right now, so why not take advantage of the time she bought? But there was another remaining reason as well: she liked Arthur, and the truth was she didn't hate sucking his dick, enjoyed it even, and wanted him to know the experience was a good one for her. For next time.

"I'm having lunch with my business partner," she finally let out, surprised at the choice she had made, but not regretting it, "but I'd love to meet up later this evening!"

"Oui, oui, your BUSINESS partner," Monica teased dismissively. "I will see you later then. It's a date." Monica stood up, moving toward Suzie, taking her by the hand. "You tell that business partner of yours that this is vacation, not work, yes? This is about having FUN."

Full, french lips kissed Suzie's cheek. This time she couldn't hide the blush.

Monica glided off with a wave, and Suzie tried to cool down her overheated body with a large pull of ice water.

****

Suzie made her way down to the meeting place that Arthur gave her, and found him on the phone, leaning against the hood of a very expensive convertible sports car.

Catching her out of the corner of his eye as she approached, Arthur smiled, and offered a "I'll have to call you back" to the person on the other end, and ended the call.

"Hi," he said with an almost timid smile

"Hi yourself," She said back. She tried to play it cool, but a quick smile escaped.

"I'm so glad you came." Arthur made no assumptions about their current level of intimacy. No hug, no kiss. The ball was entirely in Suzie's court. He moved to open the passenger door. "Shall we?"

"We shall!" The warm leather felt nice on her bare legs.

They didn't talk much on the ride, but honestly they didn't need to. The scenery was so gorgeous, Suzie was completely enthralled by the colors, the light, the absolute works of natural art that were unfolding in front of her eyes.

The car effortlessly wound through the hills, and soon came to a breathtaking clearing, speckled by large, overhanging trees, that looked down on the entire shoreline below. Stopping just off the path, Arthur opened the trunk to retrieve a picnic basket and blanket, and the two walked over and set down beneath a tree with a perfect view.

Arthur opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses, and handed one to Suzie.

"What should we drink to?" Suzie asked.

"To new friends," Arthur replied with a smile

"And new experiences."

The wine was exceptional.

"So is this where you take all your women after they blow you for the first time?" Suzie said, shattering the ice as they picked at the food. Arthur almost choked.

"No, no," he chuckled, "I just love it up here, and wanted to share it with you."

"Well thank you, it's beautiful."

"Speaking of...how are you doing? After last night?"

Suzie considered the question for a while before answering truthfully

"I have a lot of feelings about it. A lot of questions. But generally I'm good. I'm...really good."

"I'm glad to hear it," Arthur said with a relieved smile. "What kind of questions do you have?"

"I'm not sure where to begin."

"Start with the first one," Arthur chuckled

"Well..." Suzie felt like she should be more hesitant for a play by play of the event, but she was switching into analytical mode now. "Was I...good?"

"Did you forget how it ended?"

"I know, I know, but making a guy cum is easy. Could you tell it was my first time?"

"Yes."

"It was that bad, huh?"

"No!" Arthur laughed. "It wasn't bad at all! It was...eager...but unrefined."

"Was it the worst you've ever had?"

"Not by a long shot. There was this one time..." Arthur stopped himself.

"Go on, please!"

"Once, in France, there was this one girl who practically jumped me as soon as we got to our Hotel--I didn't even have to ask."

"And?"

"And she went down, and it was...rough. She said she had done it before, but if she had it was with guys who only watched porn. Or maybe she learned it from porn, I don't know, but it was..."

"Did you cum?"

"Not that first time, no, but we figured it out."

"She got better?"

"With practice."

Suzie felt a tingle inside her at the prospect.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"WIth her? Yeah, sure, we got there eventually, like I said."

"No, I mean...with me."

Their eyes locked

"I did, Suzie," Arthur said finally, "very much."

Suzie hid her smile behind a sip of her wine, and took a breath.

"Do I get to ask any questions?" Arthur said, popping a grape into his mouth.

"Sure," She said back. She felt a cool sweat on her back.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Oh God, was it that bad?" Suzie said, throwing a hand up to hide her face.

"No, no nothing like that," Arthur said with a sympathetic chuckle, "I could tell you have...experience with men," he said delicately, "but I wasn't sure how much."

"I'm not, but I may as well be," she bemoaned, "I've only had sex a few times, but it wasn't very good."

"With men?"

"Of course with men, what do you mean?" She said defensively.

"Come on, Suzie," Arthur chided.

"I've only had sex with men," she restated.

"But you'd like to with women too," Arthur said. It wasn't a question so much as a statement.

She took a moment. Sure there had been an unspoken thing last night that Arthur picked up on, and sure he seemed exceptionally cool with it, but the truth was that Suzie had never actually said the words out loud to anyone, not even herself. She took a big breath.

"Yes." Every nerve ending in her body fired when she said it.

"How come you never have?"

"It's just..." how could she possibly distill it down to something easily explainable? "I've come close once or twice...but I've been afraid. Of what certain people would think."

"Because it's not part of their plan for you?" He said sympathetically.

"Yes."

"I understand. Totally."

He put his hand on hers. She didn't pull away.

"And what about Monica?"

"What about her?"

"You'd like to have sex with her."

"Oh God, yes." she blurted out before realizing it. "I just...I don't know, it's very overwhelming."

"I see, I see." he said, chuckling along with her. He refilled their glasses. They each took a drink.

"So how did you know I've had 'experience with men'," Suzie asked after a deep pull.

"Well..." he began, a smirk pulling at the side of his mouth, the faintest evidence of blush forming in his cheeks. "...I could tell it was your first time for some things, but...well, to be blunt, you finished me off like someone who's had at least their hands around a cock or two."

They both laughed together at the crudeness.

"Yeeeeeah, I have," she said with an embarrassed grin, still laughing.

"What's the story there?"

"Well, I had got a boyfriend in high school when I turned 18, like I was supposed to, and we were physical with each other, like two 18 year olds were supposed to be, but I didn't want to have sex, so I...focused on handjobs."

"Focused?"

"I'm a very driven person, Arthur. Sometimes I wish I wasn't. But the fact is, I want to be the best at the things I do. Whatever they may be."

"I see," Arthur said, shifting in his seat slightly. "And...were you?"

"Yes. In the whole school."

"What? How could you possibly know that?"

"Before I graduated, I went to the biggest slut in school and asked him for an honest opinion."

"Impressive."

"And I do mean BIGGEST."

"Wow. Sounds like your boyfriend was a lucky guy."

"Yes and no. I mean he got a lot of handjobs--I mean a LOT--but I don't think he ever really appreciated them."

"Men at that age rarely appreciate an amazing woman when they have one."

Suzie smiled, blushing, and took another drink.

"So where does this all come from?" She asked. "The vacations, the propositions--why?"

Arthur smiled painfully, then turned away looking across the vista.

"I was in love a long time ago. Very in love. Engaged. She left me. The first trip was meant to be our honeymoon. I decided to go, and in a moment of depression and I guess lashing out, I made the first deal."

"Who was the first?"

"Her best friend."

"Oh boy."

"We hated each other. From the moment I met her. After my fiance and I broke up, once she found out I was still going on the trip, she kept hounding me, trying to convince me to take her with me. I was fed up with her, and so...I gave her the deal. I thought it would back her off. I never thought she'd say yes, and when she said yes, I never thought either of us would go through with it.

"But she did?"

"The first day together had been really tense. I was on edge because I was supposed to be on my honeymoon, and we got into an argument, and angrily I told her it was time to pay up. To my utmost surprise, she walked over, got down in front of me, said 'a deal's a deal," and...well, you know."

"Wow. Was it like...mean? Angry?"

"No. It was actually one of the most loving, considerate experiences I've ever had. After it was over, something changed between us. The tension was gone, and we spent the rest of the trip really getting to know each other, and having a great time. She's one of my closest friends now."

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Nope, not once. In fact, funny thing is, she met her husband on that trip. I didn't even find out she met someone until after we got back."

"Wow." Suzie took a sip of her wine. "Was she the best?"

"No," Arthur chuckled, "no, not that one."

"I'm dying to know who she is..."

"Why are you so interested?"

"Because," Suzie said, sliding a bit closer to Arthur, "maybe I want to know who the competition is."

"It's a competition now?" Arthur said with a smile.

"I told you, whatever I'm doing, I want to be the best."

"Why did you decide to stay?"

"Because I knew if I didn't, I'd regret it for the rest of my life."

"Did you stay for me...or for her?"

Suzie looked deep into his eyes. They were beautiful. Sexy. Kind.

"I stayed for me."

"I'm glad."

The heat of the moment was overwhelming for Suzie. The buzz of the wine, the vista, the warm breeze, the entirety of it was washing over her. Her body was buzzing. She licked her lips.

Gently her hand drifted to Arhur's pants.

"Suzie, you don't have to--"

"This isn't for you," she dripped, "this is for me. Because I need to know if I'm really the best. And I need to know from you."

She relaxed him back, and felt between his legs. He was already hard. She eased open his pants and felt him. Warm. firm. His cock met the warm afternoon air, and he let out a deep breath as Suzie began to dance her finger tips around it. He was just as big as she remembered.

"This is a gorgeous cock you have here, Arthur," she said. She knew guys liked to hear that, but this time it wasn't just pillow talk. It was true. Dez's had been so big as to be intimidating, and her boyfriend's had been whatever, but with this one, she began to get it. It had felt good in her mouth, and now, for the first time, she began to wonder what it might feel like in her pussy. His balls were full and heavy, and he groaned as she cupped them, rolling them gently in her hand.

Reaching over into the picnic basket, she retrieved the olive oil they brought for their bread, and dripped some into her hand. She wanted this to be as smooth as possible for him. She continued to tease him, not giving him what he wanted, and instinctively leaned in, beginning to kiss and peck at his neck.

"Is this ok?" she whispered, realizing that even though she had taken his cock in her mouth the night before, had swallowed his cum, lovingly kissing his neck somehow felt like the most intimate thing they had done so far.

He nodded in approval, and she smiled. She turned her focus back to torturing him, running fingers up and down, gently pressing and massaging the spongy head of his cock. Even without fully taking him in her hand yet, she could feel his breath getting more and more labored.

Then finally, at the perfect moment, Suzie slipped her slickened fist down his entire length, from tip to root. Arthur groaned loudly. Suzie smiled.

Slowly, methodically, Suzie worked her hand up and down his shaft, playing him like a musical instrument. She didn't just jerk him off, she listened. To his sounds, to his body; She knew just when to go hard, when to back off, when to tease, and when to give him what he wanted.

Precum was pouring down his shaft, slickening her strokes, and telling her he was getting close. She smiled, and sat up, shifting to kneel between his legs for the kill, discreetly untying her bikini top as she moved. Settling in, looking down at him over his big, desperately straining cock, she gripped him now with both hands, one on his shaft, the other on his balls, and began not stroking, not jerking, but milking him. It was as if she was summoning his orgasm like a spirit.

Arthur's moans got louder. His body twitched and buzzed at her ministrations. He was getting close, beginning to lose control, and at just the right moment, Suzie dipped her shoulders in such a way that her bikini top fell down, freeing her supple, hard-nippled breasts to the warm mediterranean air.

This was all it took. Arthur's gasps came fast and hard. His hand slapped down, grabbing her thigh, and with a loud, bright, cry of pleasure, Suzie felt his cock thicken even more, harden even more. His balls jumped in her hand, and he erupted two quick shots of hot cum high into the air.