Suzie - Head First Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed this," she said with a sigh and a smile. Looking up at him from beneath his straining cock, Ms. Dorman opened her mouth and placed her tongue against the underside of his thick, flared tip. She held it there still, looking up at Arthur. Gazes locked on each other; hard, desperate cock placed ever so gently on the precipice of Julia's mouth; Suzie stared hard at her teacher--her TWO teachers--and took in what was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen. The heat between them was incredible, and nothing had even happened yet!

Then, almost imperceptibly at first, Julia began to slide her head forward, then back, then forward further, mouth open, sliding her tongue along the underside of Arthur's cock. Her eyes never left his as more and more of his thick shaft disappeared into her wide open mouth. Saliva (or was it precum?), dripped off the tip of Julia's tongue, languidly descending to the floor between them.

Suzie's hand drifted unconsciously over the top of her own thighs, fingers gently touching the crease where they pressed together. She had worn a skirt to dinner, and it wouldn't take much for her to reach her pussy.

With one final open-mouthed glide, Suzie watched the entire length of Arthur's cock disappear into Julia's mouth. Only then did they break their stare. Julia's hands went to his sides. She held him deep, her nose pressed against his pubic bone, eyes shut. Arthur gasped.

Suzie's mouth went slack--she had him in her throat. She knew how big Arthur's cock was, and so she knew that Ms. Dorman had taken him all the way into her throat. Holy shit.

Julia held him there, deep in her throat, a moment longer, and then finally closed her mouth around him as she slowly dragged her lips up his wet length and off his glistening tip.

All three of them seemed to finally take a breath at the same time in relief. Arthur was panting. Suzie was sweating. Julia smiled, wiped the corner of her mouth and then got to her feet. Kissing him again, she slowly pushed him backward until his legs hit the nearby lounge chair. Making quick work of his pants, she gently pushed him to sit.

Suzie shifted toward the other end of the couch to get a closer look.

Julia slowly unfastened the top of her dress. Her hands guided the fabric down and off her lithe body, revealing a matching set of enticing, lace lingerie--a perfectly fitting black bra, barely there panties, and garters the ran down to meet her stockings mid-thigh.

Fuck, who knew Ms. Dorman had such a hot body??

She paused for a teasing moment to let him take in the arousing visual, and then a quick snap and a shimmy dropped the bra from her chest, revealing her naked, supple breasts to her lover. Her nipples were hard as ice. Once again a naughty smile, and once again Ms. Dorman lowered to her knees between Arthur's legs.

Her hands rested on his thighs, rubbing, massaging, as she looked down again at his proud, delicious manhood. Out of the corner of her eye she caught Suzie, balled up tightly on the couch, craning to see the details.

"It's ok, Suzie, you can get as close as you want." She patted the plush rug beside her and gave Suzie a comforting smile. "You're here to learn, aren't you?" Then, turning back to her prize, Julia gripped it by the root, and dipped her head down to take Arthur into her mouth once more.

Suzie didn't remember getting up, but all of a sudden she found herself on the rug, next to her highschool teacher, watching her perform a world class act of fellatio. Ms. Dorman started with just her mouth. She'd lick, suckle, kiss, sometimes take his full length into her mouth, sometimes just the tip, sometimes not at all. As she found her rhythm, her hands joined the party, sometimes stroking, sometimes just tickling, sometimes just holding him in place. It was all driving Arthur wild.

It was starting to drive Suzie wild too. She was watching, learning, taking it all in, it was true, but she couldn't stop her hand from drifting toward her buzzing pussy. Subtly, as discreetly as she could manage, she tried to touch herself, to give herself some kind of relief. Her fingers grazed her clit. Her eyes closed at the bolt of pleasure.

"Ah ah," she suddenly heard, her eyes popping back open. Julia was looking at her, Arthur's cock resting on her glistening lips. "As I said, you're here to learn. You need to focus. There'll be time for that later." Suzie quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy. For a moment it was like she was back in class, getting caught by the teacher. Julia looked up at Arthur, who gave her a "you're evil" smirk, and once again engulfed his cock into her mouth.

Suzie watched her teacher, her friend, pleasure this man, and studied her every move, her every technique. But as she watched her take him deep, watched him use just her tongue, watched her push him up between her hard-nippled breasts, it wasn't the technique or the moves themselves that were standing out to her, it was the intention. Suzie had watched plenty of blow job porn, but that wasn't what Julia was doing. She wasn't showing off, she was displaying something totally different, something that made Suzie's pussy gush harder than any video she ever watched. It was something Suzie realized was missing from her own experiences, her own handjobs, her own blowjobs, her own sex.

"Fuck, Julia...FUCK..." Arthur gasped. Ms. Dorman had one hand firmly massaging and pulling at his balls while her mouth took him all the way in and all the way out, all very deliberately. His body began to shake, and Suzie knew--this was the end game.

Arthur's chest began to heave. His hands gripped the armrests of the chair tightly. Julia continued her deliberate sucking, her milking. He was losing control, but he never took his eyes off her, and she never took her eyes off him, not until that final moment, that final snapping of the spring where he gasped, held his breath, and then threw his head back with a loud, explosive exhale.

He was cumming. And Suzie could see it.

Ms. Dorman's mouth never left his cock, making sure it wasn't the cum itself she saw, but Suzie was close enough to see his thick shaft throb and spasm, pulsing his load deep into her teacher's mouth. Suzie heard a low, sexy affirmation of "mmhmm...mhmm" coming from Julia's filling mouth with each pump and spasm. She watched Julia adjust, and her neck pulse once, then again, then a third time--she was effortlessly swallowing all of Arthur's cum.

Suzie watched in stunned silence, hornier than she'd ever been in her life, while Ms. Dorman slowed her sucking, gently and lovingly bringing Arthur back to earth.

"Goddamn, Jules," Arthur exhaled, running his hands through his hair, "Come here." It was a strikingly sexy command. Ms. Dorman crawled up his body, him sitting up to meet her. Their lips collided and they kissed, deeply. Suzie wasn't sure why, maybe it was just her heightened arousal at the moment, but the thought of Arthur kissing Ms. Dorman deeply with tongue right after he filled her mouth with semen sent a buzz through her body.

Breaking the kiss, Julia stood up, affixing her bra to cover her breasts. She turned toward Suzie. "We'll go over what you learned tomorrow." turning back toward Arthur she shifted her weight, kicked her hip out slightly, and gestured toward the master bedroom. "But you've got a lot of make up work in front of you, Mr. Eckhart." A knowing smirk, and her heels clacked confidently toward the darkened room.

Suzie watched her teacher sashay toward the darkened room. Damn, Ms. Dorman is fucking HOT, she thought.

"Was that ok for you?" Arthur asked, fixing his pants as he stood up.

"Yes, it was amazing, she's...amazing, I just...I'm very..."

"I know. I don't blame you," he said with a slight chuckle. "I'll leave you to...go over your notes," he said with another smile. "Goodnight, Suzie...I'll see you in class tomorrow."

And with that he made his way off to join Ms. Dorman in the master bedroom.

Suzie was alone now, still on her knees on the rug. Nothing but the warm night air, the sound of the water outside, her throbbing, buzzing body and soaked pussy. Frantically she grabbed one of the nearby couch cushions and thrust it between her legs, mounting it roughly. Normally she wasn't a pillow-fucker, but this wasn't a normal level of horny she was feeling. She rocked her hips hard against it, desperately looking for release, the images of what she just witnessed swirling in her head like a hurricane. Her clit found the smooth bumps of the pillow's braided edge and she almost screamed. Gripping her legs tight, working her clit over the ridges of the pillow and picturing her cute former high school teacher with a big cock in her mouth, picturing her swallowing all that cum--cum Suzie herself had swallowed too--it only took a moment before she exploded. She couldn't keep it to herself, and she cried out in pleasure, body wracked head to toe by electric, orgasmic energy.

Ms. Dorman. The best. Goddamn. Who knew?

She collapsed over onto the rug, a gasping crumple of post-orgasmic flesh. She laid on her back, looking up at the ceiling, trying to figure out how she ever got there, how she ended up getting a crash course in the art of sex in a gorgeous mediterranean resort from a guy she hardly knew and her former high school teacher.

As Suzie relaxed in her afterglow, she took in the sounds of the night. The rush of the warm air, the lapping waves...and then another sound--muffled moans. Cries. Exclamations of pleasure.

She sat up at first, straining her ear to hear them, then slowly rose to her feet and followed them towards their origin, the door of the master bedroom. The door that wasn't completely closed.

She paused for a moment, taking in the languid coos and cries now at full volume in her ears. It was Ms. Dorman. The cries were growing louder, more erratic. Another buzz ran through Suzie's body.

She carefully, quietly, nudged the door open.

The large bed came into slightly obstructed view--she dared not open the door all the way--but enough to make out the nude, writhing body of her teacher, with Arthur's face buried deep between her legs.

Suzie tried to swallow, but her throat was dry. All the moisture in her body was rapidly moving elsewhere.

Julia's legs curled upward. Arthur gripped one shining thigh in his strong hand, the other lost with his tongue between them. Her back arched, sending her hard nipples to the sky, a deep breath inward. Holding it, savoring it. And then all at once a release; of breath, of body, of wild, orgasmic sound.

Julia thrashed on the bed, pleasure blasting through her entire being. Then, as she began to come down, but well before she had calmed, Arthur rose up from between her rolling legs, now kneeling between them like the image of a bronze statue. He was nude, and Suzie followed his muscles down to the upward swoop of a strong, renewed erection reaching for his lover. All Julia had to do through her lingering gasps was nod, and with a smooth, practiced motion, Arthur shifted his thick cock toward her rising hips. Another loud wail of pleasure jumped from Julia's chest as he slid himself inside her, tip to hilt, in one singular push. Julia smiled a lusty, dreamy smile as Arthur began to thrust into her, moans of joy and pressure accenting each inward penetration. Suzie trembled at each strained exclamation--she knew how big he was. She'd never had a cock that big inside her. She was impressed by how easily Julia took him. Wondered about how wet she must be.

The two pitched and rolled together, their bodies pulsing and heaving together in erotic bliss, and suddenly something came over Suzie. She all at once felt like she was intruding, and wanted to give them their privacy.

She also was incredibly horny again, and needed to take care of herself.

Back in her room she did just that, slipping her fingers in and out of her newly wet pussy, over her slickened clit. She drove herself to another roiling orgasm, thinking about Arthur cumming in her teacher's mouth, stretching her tight pussy with his thick cock, and about Julia, Ms. Dorman, pleasuring that cock with her mouth and body, herself cumming on Arthur's tongue before taking him deep inside her. Suzie wondered what she'd look like when she came again. She wondered if Arthur would cum inside her. What position they'd be in when he did.

When her legs stopped trembling and her pussy calmed from a raucous throb to a low, spent ebb, Suzie began to drift off to sleep, Ms. Dorman and Arthur's final words to her taking up all the residence now. "We'll go over what you learned tomorrow," she had said. "I'll see you in class tomorrow," he had said.

Suzie didn't know exactly what tomorrow's "class" would bring, but she knew after what she'd witnessed tonight, she couldn't wait to find out.