Suzie Wants A Big Belly

Story Info
She finds the guy to do the deed.
923 words
3.95
31.7k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Sarah has a friend named Suzie. She is twenty five, she has strawberry blonde hair, a pretty face and a curvy body. I was home alone with my sister. I walked by my sister's room and I heard her talking to Suzie. Suzie was saying that she wanted a baby. She needed to find someone to impregnate her. My sister told her not to be so hasty. Suzie wouldn't listen to Sarah.

I couldn't believe my ears. Suzie was a hot piece of ass as far as I was concerned. I knew I had to do something. I decided to stop by Suzie's apartment. When I rang the doorbell Suzie was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here Matt?"

I said I had something important to discuss with her. She let me into her apartment. I cut right to the chase. I said I overheard her take to my sister. I knew she wanted someone to get her pregnant. Suzie looked surprised and embarrassed. I told her I wanted to be that man. Suzie began to laugh.

"What makes you think you should be that person Matt?"

There was no point in having more of a discussion. I unbuckled my belt and I dropped,my pants to the floor. I then pulled my briefs down. My long prick was dangling down. I could see Suzie's eyes go wide. I am around nine inches in length. Suzie just took a long gaze at my cock. She paused for a long while.

"If we do this, no one can know," she told me.

I nodded my head in agreement. Suzie told me to come back to her bedroom. I removed all my clothes in the living room and followed down the hallway. Suzie stripped out of her clothes. I wasn't disappointed. Suzie had her pubic patch shaved down. Her tits stood out from her chest. Her pink nipples were already hard. Suzie got onto the bed. She spread her legs for me.

I dove in between her thighs. I started lapping at her folds like some madman. Suzie was moaning from all my tongue action. She placed her hands on the back of my head. She urged me to go harder. I pushed a finger into her hole. Suzie was dripping wet. I worked my tongue all over her folds for some minutes. I finally pulled away.

Suzie had a wild look on her face. I knew she needed cock. I got to my knees and rubbed my cock head across her crease. I finally pushed in the whole way. Suzie let out a scream. I went right to work. I pushed in as far as I could go. I pulled back just leaving the tip of my cock in place. I buried my dick in the whole way. Our pubic mounds were rubbing togther. I took Suzie as hard as I could.

"Fuck me hard Matt!" she urged me.

All I could think of was filling Suzie's pussy with my seed. We went for quite awhile. I felt my balls starting to pinch. I knew it wasn't long now. A few more strokes and I unloaded. I spilled my cum into her greedy hole. I sent hot ropes of my cream deep into her belly. Suzie clamped down hard around my erection. It took us a long time to calm down. My cock got soft and I pulled out of Suzie. My love seed came pouring out and down her pussy.

Suzie finally got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. When she came back we had some deep kisses.

"I hope you were able to impregnate me," she said.

I told her we would probably need to have sex a few more times to get it right. That is just what happened. Suzie and I were in bed trying to give her the baby belly she wanted. Suzie liked to ride my cock. She would suck me to get me hard and then mount me. She lowered herself onto my pole. I would bring my hips up to fill her tummy with hard cock. I did love to reach up and work on her tits. I would cup her breasts and then pull on her nipples.

I would tell Suzie that she was my woman. I was the only man who could fill her with my baby cum. Suzie would go wild when I told her that. I lost track how many time I seeded her eggs. After a few months of having sex together Suzie missed her period. She bought a pregnancy kit and it turned out positive. She visited the doctor and he confirmed it.

We didn't stop there. Suzie and I continued to fuck like crazy. It seems she couldn't get enough of my cock. I had no problem with that. When she finally developed a belly her parents were not pleased. They wanted to know who the father was. Was she going to get married to the father. Suzie didn't tell them a thing. That made her mother and father even more angry.

I asked Suzie if we should get married. I was just nineteen. I really wasn't ready to be married. Suzie said we could keep on like we were doing. She didn't want to give me up. She was in love with my fat cock. For now you will find me in Suzie's pussy most nights. I will keep giving her my cum load right up until she conceives.