All Comments on 'Suzie's Lessons Ch. 08'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

the prom did not disapoint. thank you can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
prom

I've enjoyed this story tremendously, every part of it!This should have been a 6 part chapter since this is all about Prom, I would have liked for the part about the actual prom to have been a little more detailed. Did Mary and Mark enjoy the dance, how did Andy and Janie do with their relationship being so new. Everything else was peachy. Cant wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well worth reading

This has, to this point, been a very well done piece. I have long thought that the best stories on this site develop characters that one can identify with, or care about. That has been accomplished to the highest standards here. I look forward to the next chapters, and i will be reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

This latest chapter in Suzie's Lessons is a powerful mix of romance and drama, superbly written by the author. Great plot and character development exemplify this chapter from the first paragraph to the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2593 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES