Suzy

Story Info
A fresh young man for a little play time.
998 words
4.43
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

Hi, if you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Suzy

A fresh young man for a little play time

My apartment complex has two maintenance men. One is old and disgusting. The other is young and delicious looking. Chucky is maybe twenty-five or so and I have been eyeing him for the past year. Just watching his body as he works around the building or the grounds makes my mouth water and I get wet between my legs. Did I mention he's a good looking lad on top of that gorgeous body? The question was what do I do to get up close and personal with it, I mean with him?

My plan was simple enough. I went to the cheapest store in town and bought a stupid looking vase. Balanced it right on the edge of a shelfing unit and then on a trumped up pretext put in a work order to repair a bad outlet which just happened to be right under the shelving unit. Somehow, the shelve got bumped as he was working on the electrical problem and down went the vase. I swear I didn't do it. A broken vase was the result. Chucky was beside himself, afraid I was going to get him fired.

I tried to calm him down. I invited him to sit on the couch with me. I talked softly to him, trying to tell him it wasn't a big deal. I didn't even like it even if it was a gift from my dear departed gram. I patted his leg gently and somehow ended up patting the place between his legs. He was even more surprised than I was when it happened. As I apologized for what I had done my hand somehow stayed right there. In fact I started to rub him a little.

"Ms. Overfell, you're touching me. Could you please stop? Ms. Overfell your hand it's...Oh Ms. Overfell...Uh...Ms. Overfell...Ah...could you...Ms. Overfell...I'm...Oh crap...don't stop Ms. Overfell."

I won the struggle, young Chucky was trapped. I could feel his thing trying to expend in his tight jeans. When I suggested maybe it would be best if we undid his zipper it might feel better he was quick to agree. Sadly that didn't solve the problem. So the next best idea was to remove his jeans altogether.

Yes, that was perfect. He had the most beautiful penis. Long and straight, I don't like those bent ones. Circumcised are good also, they look so clean and neat. I liked what Chucky was sporting, it was a dandy and I knew it was. I've seen a few in my life and Chucky was up there with the best of them. It was easy to get him to pull his shirt off. I love those strong muscles the young are endowed with.

When I asked him if I might touch it a little he started to him and haw I took that as a yes. So warm and so hard, the young are so blessed with their virility. It's a shame that they get it all and those old guys lose theirs. I started to slowly masturbate him. Very slowly, I didn't want to frighten him. I guess he wasn't the least bit scared anymore. He leaned back and let me do it.

His nut sack was tempting so my other hand kind of cupped it. I could feel his balls moving around inside. So much fun to be doing what I was doing and there is nothing like it in the world. He was starting to make funny little sounds, deep in his chest.

It was time for my next step. "Can I maybe kiss it, just a quick kiss? I'll be gentle, I promise."

I didn't even wait for an answer. I just did it and when my lips touched the head he pushed at me a little. That was all I needed. A couple of licks and then I sucked him in. If playing with him was good this was ten times better. I love the hot cock that was filling my mouth. It had been way too long.

Fresh cocks are better and I think they appreciate it much more that those old ones. My last friend was too pushy. Chucky bless him, just let me lick and suck to my heart's content.

The only real problem with fresh meat is that it sometimes, actually most times, it lacks staying power and Chucky was no exception. In a few short minutes he was filling my mouth with a load I could hardly swallow fast enough. Of course the good thing about the young is that they can recover quickly. So twenty minute later I was getting a second helping of what he had to offer.

Bless his soul, Chucky begged me to let him do me as I had done him. That wasn't what I wanted or needed and explained it to him as such. I'm not sure he believed me but he finally accepted it. As he was zipping up he bashfully asked, "So... Ms. Overfell...could I maybe...you know...maybe...stop by again someday? If that's...ok with you...I mean."

I assured him that yes it would be ok. He should just be patiently waiting and I would make up another work order and be sure to request him. He left a happy camper, a big smile on his face. Me to, I had a big smile splitting my face.

The end

Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this little tale. As with so many stories I wish I had the skills to include some line drawings but sadly I have zero artistic ability. Comments are welcome. They indicate that my story has made you think.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers